Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

BFE nice! No wonder why your Thera friend is fond of you. I bet ur BFE skills get you more mileage then most hehe

In regards to pursuing the barista or any women in general I think I will take that seriously when I know I can give up going to the spa/mp. Its really a bad vice to have and I wouldnt want to hurt a woman that I care about.

I also dont want to end up like a ex poster here where he lost his hot wife and is Thera love. (Those post have been deleted not sure if u have seen them)

And besides being free and not tied down has its advantages 😄

yes i definitely get more mileage 😉. some gms think they are callous and hardened individuals because of their experiences. while that is true, the other side of the coin is they are just human beings too and sensitive. it hurts their feelings when we call or say some nasty things about them. they just dont show it.

hahaaha! yeah i read that one when i back read almost a year ago. is that mr hopeless romantic? talk about double edged sword. he lost both the hot wife and the thera. now the hot wife is in pursuit for legal support. wow! he is really in deep s"'! now, f#@k! 😂 to make matters worst nakita pa ni hot wife post niya dito. woah galing mag imbestiga ni hot wife 😲👍 kaya yung mga married diyan sige kayo.

but hey thats a good principle you have. just make sure you wont come back in this vice. because i for one failed in that attempt. i stopped for around 4 yrs and now im back in the game. now i dont know how to stop 😂

yes i definitely get more mileage . some gms think they are callous and hardened individuals because of their experiences. while that is true, the other side of the coin is they are just human beings too and sensitive. it hurts their feelings when we call or say some nasty things about them. they just dont show it.

hahaaha! yeah i read that one when i back read almost a year ago. is that mr hopeless romantic? talk about double edged sword. he lost both the hot wife and the thera. now the hot wife is in pursuit for legal support. wow! he is really in deep s"'! now, f#@k! to make matters worst nakita pa ni hot wife post niya dito. woah galing mag imbestiga ni hot wife kaya yung mga married diyan sige kayo.

but hey thats a good principle you have. just make sure you wont come back in this vice. because i for one failed in that attempt. i stopped for around 4 yrs and now im back in the game. now i dont know how to stop

I have given some Theras the sugar daddy experience if there is such a thing haha

But yup thats the guy mr hopeless romantic I dont know who to feel bad more towards the hot wife or him

I guess we stop when we are true tanders who knows. Lets just do what makes us happy!

Edited by Iceman7

I hear ya boss. But whore or not I treat all women with the same amount of respect. And if a Thera happens to be nice and kind to me I will return the favor, buts thats just me. To each his own diba?

But that would be nice to have a tread where to find undamaged women. To me the work place is not ideal nor is church. Met some provincial women but same problems always asking for pera to help out their family.

The coffee scene looks promising though

So if the thera is not kind and not nice, you also return the favor?

Do not come to a whore house looking for love. Duh.

I have a friend. He got 2 wives. 2 whores.

Terrible, despicable, blatantly narcissistic, vile, crazy, insane women.

Miserable creatures. They are in their late 30s na.

The supreme 2 examples of you cannot turn whores into wives.

Whoring, drinking, drugs, abortion is all they know.

And they are terrible mothers.

Im sure there are exceptions out there... but after meeting, getting to know and interacting with these 2, I understood concretely what that saying meant: "You cannot turn a whore into a wife."

Those 2 are just 100% full-blooded whores, not all whores are like them, i met more than 2 of them who went into their own businesses and successfully helped their siblings graduate.

yes i definitely get more mileage . some gms think they are callous and hardened individuals because of their experiences. while that is true, the other side of the coin is they are just human beings too and sensitive. it hurts their feelings when we call or say some nasty things about them. they just dont show it.

hahaaha! yeah i read that one when i back read almost a year ago. is that mr hopeless romantic? talk about double edged sword. he lost both the hot wife and the thera. now the hot wife is in pursuit for legal support. wow! he is really in deep s"'! now, f#@k! to make matters worst nakita pa ni hot wife post niya dito. woah galing mag imbestiga ni hot wife kaya yung mga married diyan sige kayo.

but hey thats a good principle you have. just make sure you wont come back in this vice. because i for one failed in that attempt. i stopped for around 4 yrs and now im back in the game. now i dont know how to stop

yes, they are just human beings who f#&ked a lot of guys, and loved it

I have given some Theras the sugar daddy experience if there is such a thing haha

But yup thats the guy mr hopeless romantic I dont know who to feel bad more towards the hot wife or him

I guess we stop when we are true tanders who knows. Lets just do what makes us happy!

yes, there is a sugar daddy experience, everybody knows that

yeah there is such a thing as sugar daddy experience hehe.

well i feel bad for the hot wife and their kids on whatever impact this mess may bring them. bad move by mr hopeless.

"true tanders" in a sense na sawa na sa pambababae regardless of age.

Get a virgin.

Usually zero baggage.

Kahit hindi virgin... basta minimal guys f#&ked, maybe 1 or 2 guys f#&ked... absolutely no abortions or pregnancies ever.

Basta madami nang guys f#&ked, damaged na yan.

Has daddy issues, galit sa tatay, damaged yan.

Tama ka. Open a thread how to find good undamaged women.

Somehow, I give this a 30% truth in what you said.

Virgin= zero bagage. Hell to the NO... I dated virgins and some of them are drama queens too. Mas matindi pa mag selos and your only given up to 2nd base. Well sabagay bata pa nmn ako nun. But when I was in my 20s its a dying breed. Maybe its not a match for me kasi alam na medyo marami ako side chick. Siguro kung virgin boy=virgin girl dapat para magka intindihan kayo.

Minimal guys f#&ked 2-3 well hindi naman damaged cguro pag 2-3. Believe you me, ung mga artista and models aint no way na 2-3 guys f#&ked lng yan. Kaya kung nangagarap ka ng artista or model and you are not a teenaager anymore. Your looking at at least 5 guys f#&ked na yan. Equation nyn is hot guys=hot girls, hot guys=horny guys, horny guys=f#&k all day.

Daddy issues... Well.... Surely as a father of girls who you want to have a bright future and husband and providers. You shouldnt believe this. Every girl goes through rebellious phase. Its just a matter of when the horny guys can pick her up.plus what makes you think you are a perfect father if you go to spas?

• Like (+1) 1

Somehow, I give this a 30% truth in what you said.

Virgin= zero bagage. Hell to the NO... I dated virgins and some of them are drama queens too. Mas matindi pa mag selos and your only given up to 2nd base. Well sabagay bata pa nmn ako nun. But when I was in my 20s its a dying breed. Maybe its not a match for me kasi alam na medyo marami ako side chick. Siguro kung virgin boy=virgin girl dapat para magka intindihan kayo.

Minimal guys f#&ked 2-3 well hindi naman damaged cguro pag 2-3. Believe you me, ung mga artista and models aint no way na 2-3 guys f#&ked lng yan. Kaya kung nangagarap ka ng artista or model and you are not a teenaager anymore. Your looking at at least 5 guys f#&ked na yan. Equation nyn is hot guys=hot girls, hot guys=horny guys, horny guys=f#&k all day.

Daddy issues... Well.... Surely as a father of girls who you want to have a bright future and husband and providers. You shouldnt believe this. Every girl goes through rebellious phase. Its just a matter of when the horny guys can pick her up.plus what makes you think you are a perfect father if you go to spas?

sorry, pero saan ba kayo kumukuha ng mga virgins??

parang mga virgin sa slum area mga pinaguusapan nyo, talagang maraming baggage mga yun

i had several exs who were virgins when we dated, and about 4 of them i still know (via facebook only) are successful now with their careers (2 bar passers, 1 md, 1 businesswoman), and they were as angel as real angels when we were together, daughters of professionals

kung gusto nyo ng zero baggage, wag puro sex ang isipin, you find these women in schools, nice restos, travel, group hikes, etc., and i dont advise yfc, church, etc, wag kayo maghanap sa slum area lol

yes, some girls (only few) brought up by professionals are also bitter about life, but they will be too small to worry about, hindi nila iniisip yung kakainin ng pamilya, pano makakabayad ng tuition, gamot ng magulang etc, mostly ang problema lang nila is lack of attention or parents in bad terms

kung malibog ka, libog lang ang pairalin, wag puso, let your libog fall for therapists at wag ibigay ang puso at bank account

sorry, pero saan ba kayo kumukuha ng mga virgins??

parang mga virgin sa slum area mga pinaguusapan nyo, talagang maraming baggage mga yun

i had several exs who were virgins when we dated, and about 4 of them i still know (via facebook only) are successful now with their careers (2 bar passers, 1 md, 1 businesswoman), and they were as angel as real angels when we were together, daughters of professionals

kung gusto nyo ng zero baggage, wag puro sex ang isipin, you find these women in schools, nice restos, travel, group hikes, etc., and i dont advise yfc, church, etc, wag kayo maghanap sa slum area lol

yes, some girls (only few) brought up by professionals are also bitter about life, but they will be too small to worry about, hindi nila iniisip yung kakainin ng pamilya, pano makakabayad ng tuition, gamot ng magulang etc, mostly ang problema lang nila is lack of attention or parents in bad terms

kung malibog ka, libog lang ang pairalin, wag puso, let your libog fall for therapists at wag ibigay ang puso at bank account

Virgins when you met? So I assume may nangyari....

LOL cmon... Kung ung virgins when you met exactly means may nangyari sa inyo... E what makes you think na there are no guys like you na naka ilang virigin dn. Unless sasabihin mo sa amin na ung mga virgins when you met mo e virgins pa dn nung naghiwalay kayo

Yes there are virgins kaya ung sinabi mo EXACTLY WHAT I SAID as in exactly...

Ang sabi ko baka virgin boy=virgin girl. Pag no sex before marriage ka e no sex before marriage ka period.

May libido dn ang virgin kaya if you do something malamang may mangyayari if you push and push. Kayo din mismo nagsabi may libog dn ang thera.. Parehas lang sila babae, parehas lang sila may libog. Kaya pag ang vigin nag make out make out ka always e something is bound to give. Kaya you have to respect their hang out hang out lang. Kaya pag no sex pati ikaw damay sa no sex DAPAT.

Hindi ko naman sinasabi na hindi successful ang virgin. Yes madami successful pero hindi dn fair na sabihin walang successful o damged goods ang madami nang naka sex. For every virgin I can give you a non virgin who has been around.

Yan dn, generalizing... Virgin na squatter. Hell I know a lot of virgins galing public school at squatters. It does not mean na wala silang pera papatol na sila agad for a pay.

What makes this thread amusing to me are the people who thinks they know everything and who thinks they are better than everybody. The people who makes general sweeping statements. Just like the people who says ung mga thera may libog din, makipag lapalapan kasi trip ka. Nagbibigay ng "free sex" kasi malibog and says ung mga virgins dyn virgin till the end... E parehas lang sila may libog may type. Kaya sama lng yan. If you push and push kapag mahal ka talaga ni virgin e somethings about to give. And guess what happens? Sa isang iglap, hindi na cya virgin... So does that make her damaged? Hell no. Nag mahal lang din cya. Nagka gusto lng dn cya tulad ng thera.

Sabi mo nga wag puro libog... Well i have news for you.. This site is a malibog site. So well I dont think you are the one to say to us here wag puro libog ang pairalin.. Hahaha.. The mere fact you know this site and active ka dito e malibog ka.. Kasi I know people friends and family soooooooo... Many to mention na hindi man lang alam na may MTC or the likes of this site. Kaya wag puro libog?? Hahaha... I think ill listen to a guy who actually does not go to sites like this if I want advice on keeping my libog in check...

• Like (+1) 1

Virgins when you met? So I assume may nangyari....

LOL cmon... Kung ung virgins when you met exactly means may nangyari sa inyo... E what makes you think na there are no guys like you na naka ilang virigin dn. Unless sasabihin mo sa amin na ung mga virgins when you met mo e virgins pa dn nung naghiwalay kayo

Yes there are virgins kaya ung sinabi mo EXACTLY WHAT I SAID as in exactly...

Ang sabi ko baka virgin boy=virgin girl. Pag no sex before marriage ka e no sex before marriage ka period.

May libido dn ang virgin kaya if you do something malamang may mangyayari if you push and push. Kayo din mismo nagsabi may libog dn ang thera.. Parehas lang sila babae, parehas lang sila may libog. Kaya pag ang vigin nag make out make out ka always e something is bound to give. Kaya you have to respect their hang out hang out lang. Kaya pag no sex pati ikaw damay sa no sex DAPAT.

Hindi ko naman sinasabi na hindi successful ang virgin. Yes madami successful pero hindi dn fair na sabihin walang successful o damged goods ang madami nang naka sex. For every virgin I can give you a non virgin who has been around.

Yan dn, generalizing... Virgin na squatter. Hell I know a lot of virgins galing public school at squatters. It does not mean na wala silang pera papatol na sila agad for a pay.

What makes this thread amusing to me are the people who thinks they know everything and who thinks they are better than everybody. The people who makes general sweeping statements. Just like the people who says ung mga thera may libog din, makipag lapalapan kasi trip ka. Nagbibigay ng "free sex" kasi malibog and says ung mga virgins dyn virgin till the end... E parehas lang sila may libog may type. Kaya sama lng yan. If you push and push kapag mahal ka talaga ni virgin e somethings about to give. And guess what happens? Sa isang iglap, hindi na cya virgin... So does that make her damaged? Hell no. Nag mahal lang din cya. Nagka gusto lng dn cya tulad ng thera.

Sabi mo nga wag puro libog... Well i have news for you.. This site is a malibog site. So well I dont think you are the one to say to us here wag puro libog ang pairalin.. Hahaha.. The mere fact you know this site and active ka dito e malibog ka.. Kasi I know people friends and family soooooooo... Many to mention na hindi man lang alam na may MTC or the likes of this site. Kaya wag puro libog?? Hahaha... I think ill listen to a guy who actually does not go to sites like this if I want advice on keeping my libog in check...

ang haba at ang labo... sige na nga ok na ;)

Falling for the right therapist can make you and inspire you. Falling for the wrong therapist can break you and tear you apart.

right on!

we do have to consider din naman that the risks go both ways.

for every bitch of a thera out there, there's definitely going to be an equal amount of GM bastards.

very true! and it is possible that every b*tch thera may also be fathered by GM bastards.

IMO, kung kaya mong i-handle yung situation, then ma-in love ka. It is after all your choice. Ang falling in love sa thera ay Choice na gagawin mo. Pero tanggap mo dapat rin lahat ng consequences noon...dapat pag isipang mabuti.

Tama ka jan boss.dapat mahaba pasensya mo at malawak ang pang unawa mo kung magmamahal ka ng isang thera..kase di na maaalis sa thera ang.paglilihim khit gaano ka pa nya kagusto..IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

May Thera ako nakuha 1x tapos after nun nag chat na kami At lumalabas for 2 weeks, nag bigay respect ako so d ko sya ginagalaw until nag open sya na May bf sya LDR sila and parang d nya gusto un past ko ksi may anak ako, Ano maganda gawin? Nag try ako mag offer ng pera kasi nazero sya madalas at Walang pang food pamasahe Lang, mag offer ako ayaw tanggapin kahit 1k, isip ko baka naiinlove nadin sya, what to do??? Pls enlighten me

get all the free sex you can get, and after all that, you still like her and you still havent grown tired of her, then you must really be in love, at that point, you wont even think of what to do next, you will just do it

May Thera ako nakuha 1x tapos after nun nag chat na kami At lumalabas for 2 weeks, nag bigay respect ako so d ko sya ginagalaw until nag open sya na May bf sya LDR sila and parang d nya gusto un past ko ksi may anak ako, Ano maganda gawin? Nag try ako mag offer ng pera kasi nazero sya madalas at Walang pang food pamasahe Lang, mag offer ako ayaw tanggapin kahit 1k, isip ko baka naiinlove nadin sya, what to do??? Pls enlighten me

Well kung hindi mo nmn sya ginagalaw like you said dahil siguro kakaiba ka lng sa ibang tao kaya she opens up to you. My suggestion e kung d ka nmn hayok na makipag sex sa kanya e wag mo na ipilit na bigyan mo sya ng pera. Hang out hang out nlng cguro kyo.

It will only complicate things kung magbigay ka ng pera at ayaw mo sya galawin. I think youll end up looking for more kung magpakawala ka ng pera. Pero kung sinex mo e palagay ko patas lng na bigyan mo cya. Or help her in someother ways. If you really care for her.

Tama ba pagkaintindi ko?

Inaayawan ka ng isang thera kasi may anak ka na?

Something is very wrong here. Be very careful.

mali pagkaintimdi mo...

ang sabi, “parang d nya gusto...” ang ibig sabihin ay hindi sya sure pero mukhang hindi gusto, but not necessarily true or even if it is true, hindi gusto does not necessarily mean “inaayawan” na

parang gfs lng natin, di ko gusto that she is a nagger, pero hindi ko naman sya inaayawan dahil mabait at sweet din naman sya, which is gusto ko

Salamat sa mga advise Bro.. actually lumalabas kami minsan diko alam if gusto nya tlga ako ksi bago umuwe sya pa mag initiating ng good bye kiss daw nya, tapos madalas dati sa chic lang now sa Lipa na, masarap sa pakiramdam pero tama kayo complicated to

Oo masaya at masarap sa pkiramdam sa una..pero isipin mo rin yung future na mngyyre.what if dumating yung ka ldr nya tpos piliin nya yun db? Complicated tlga.lhat ng thera my kanya kanyang lihim na di ntin alam kung totoo nga sinasabe nila satin..

Salamat sa mga advise Bro.. actually lumalabas kami minsan diko alam if gusto nya tlga ako ksi bago umuwe sya pa mag initiating ng good bye kiss daw nya, tapos madalas dati sa chic lang now sa Lipa na, masarap sa pakiramdam pero tama kayo complicated to

Dont read too much into it. A kiss to them may be just equivalent to 5k pesos to us. I mean it does matter but overall its just like a piss in the ocean.

Miss Half Italian thera is in love with me. She wants me to wait for 3-5 years coz ayaw nya magpa support sakin financially. Meron naman ko taxi business, Mang Inasal branch at Mini Stop franchise. Paano kaya yun? Pero mukhang she is very honest naman. Ok lang kaya yun?

Luis manzano? Is that you? Hehe.. Parehas kasi kyo ng business e. May gas station ka dn cguro?

Well if you are young and loaded you should try what baby maker said, look for less guys f#&ked the better.

However, if you tripping on theras talaga.. I assure you with the amount of paper you are generating, you should have no problem giving the thera what she wants, and I see no problem making her stop. Lalo na pag bata ka pa. But then again honesty is a different thing... But again with the amount of paper you have every girl has a motive.

Edited by Kingkongphils

The fact that you met her in spakol is a very big discouragement to make or continue a relation even just a fall. But knowing a thera of good personality, really attractive, simple, down to earth and reliyosa pa nga makes one to think bakit dito ko pa siya nakilala. For her kahit alam niyang makakapagpababa ng kanyang pagkatao still decided to have this job thinking this is the best alternative to earn compared to her former normal job. Quite deceiving and maybe also hard to appreciate this thera but when you get involve that's the only time you will understand her.

SCIENCE:

Women absorb the DNA of every MAN they have sex with...

...more like every semen with sperm they swallow,

...or get injected with in the vagina or assh*le.

Women are chimeratic creatures.

Meaning every male DNA they come in contact with is incorporated / absorbed into their body and mind.

Means their children are also a blend of every man they have absorbed the DNA plus immensely of course the FATHER of their children.

So if you eventually have children with these women, your children will be primarily composed of YOU, HER and a blend of how many other men's DNA she absorbed.

Whether this is good or bad or neutral is up to you.

Just saying... whores by definition have absorbed a lot of other men's DNA.

Which also affects their personality, their thinking, their spirit.

This science is why VIRGINITY is prized for that WIFE role.

Concubines and FUBUs and side chicks... VIRGINITY not important.

------

Do not misread my posts... I love and appreciate plenty of women... just saying what needs to be said.