Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Nadadalas mga doktor dito a. Well, not for anything else bec I'm also a doctor hahaha

Mr hopeless romantic ikaw ba yan haha.the classic case of someone loving her wife while cheating on her at the same time. Oh my

Nope! I'm not that guy! hahaha! =D

Stress levels yata natin ang may kagagawan nito... cheers paps!

Edited by bunso19
  • Like (+1) 1

oo nga, bakit ang hilig nilang sabihin "dont worry, hindi ako nag papa atw sa iba" or "sir, sayo ko lang ginawa to ha"

probably to make GMs feel more special... a guest is a customer and a returning one is always good for business, unless she's being honest and is falling for the guest... which is usually not the case! =)

If there are offensive words, insults and uncalled for statements then that becomes hate.

Offensive words, insults and uncalled-for statements such as? Re-post the offensive words, insults and uncalled-for statements in the opinions relative to this discussion.

Edited by will robie

mga paps, heres my story. Im a physician with a wife of 6 years (she was also my GF for 9 years before we were married). We have kids already and our current relationship is great. My wife is (previously) one of the hottest nurse you can find in a hospital: pretty, tall, with white complexion, sexy, boobsie, & sweet... but after giving birth to our first child, she became a bit chubby, thats also the time I discovered MTC and other walk sites. I just do things a GM usually do: Pay, Massage, F*ck (with protection), Go home. No strings attached. I had my fair share of good and bad experiences.

Last year, one of my regular top thera transferred to another spa and I tried to follow her. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) she wasnt available during my visit and chose another one. When she entered the room, ive met the most beautiful thera I have ever encountered. Shes a mestiza. The initial session was good, with so-so massage but the ES, that was the greatest f*ck in my life. Imagine that, from a thera!? I didnt had that experience to any thera or walker before her. She is so tight like a virgin. She told me the classic line: Sir, di talaga ako nag-aall the way, HJ lang talaga ako. Medyo tag-libog lang ako ngayon. I know that im not that super good looking (like her level) so I just shrugged it off. After our session, I got her number and tried to woo her. Were having sex 2-3x a week. I always use protection when i f*ck her or any thera before her. (Always practice safe sex mga paps!) After almost a month of courtship, we are already a couple. She started to f*ck me live. Our sex is really great! Im always looking forward on our next session. Honestly, if you know her, youll definitely want to make love with her too! She told me that almost all her guests offer her large sum of money just to get the highest mileage though she declines because she loves me. (thats what she said!)

I can support her financially but she declines. She said she can make money on her own. I still insist on giving her weekly allowances and precious gifts during occasions. We also go out once in a while but im careful where we are going cause im married and my social network is not that small. Someone might see us and tell it to my wife. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE my wife and my family. I wont choose anyone over them or allow anyone to hurt them. But carnal desires want me to keep my thera GF on the side. Like in an intravenous (IV) fluid, my wife is the main line and my GF is the side drip! Currently, im still enjoying our forbidden relationship. I just go with what may happen.

I just want to share my story of falling for a thera. Dont start me with karma or anything. I know what I am doing and the possible consequences of my action. After all, we are all GMs here! Cheers & happy hunting!

you do sound like mr hopeless romantic. i have a hot wife i love and met a thera that can give a good f#&k so now im falling for her.

i suggest you back read mr hopeless romantic's story. after all its wiser daw to learn from the mistakes of others.

you do sound like mr hopeless romantic. i have a hot wife i love and met a thera that can give a good f#&k so now im falling for her.

i suggest you back read mr hopeless romantic's story. after all its wiser daw to learn from the mistakes of others.

Yup! I have read the guy's story. It's quite similar to mine. I just want to share my experience that it is possible for a married guy to fall for a thera. Also, i'm not promoting it. Cheers!

So many stories and insight in this thread. Nakaka-aliw mag basa. Saludo ako kay Iceman7. Good intentions kahit medyo naive and he respects theras like a normal person. But most can be naive pag nafall naman diba? And the reality check people post most are so spot on. Imho theras are tao lng rin na iba lng ang line of work. Lahat naman na may baggage mapa anoman lugar natin. My 2cents.

Paano mo naman nalaman? Kaibigan mo ba yung customer na yun?

well the last post of ms ex hot wife was she and hopeless romantic got separated and filed a case for child support. but she made no mention whether or not sumama si hopeless romantic kay thera loves or if she filed a case for concubinage. so nobody knows for sure kung sila na ba ni thera loves or tinaboy ni thera loves si hopeless romantic.

but what amazes me is how the hot wife found out the post of mr hopeless romantic here. pati handle name alam. galing mag imbestiga 🤣

kaya yung isang married diyan. its all fun and games until s@%t hits the fan 🤣

well the last post of ms ex hot wife was she and hopeless romantic got separated and filed a case for child support. but she made no mention whether or not sumama si hopeless romantic kay thera loves or if she filed a case for concubinage. so nobody knows for sure kung sila na ba ni thera loves or tinaboy ni thera loves si hopeless romantic.

but what amazes me is how the hot wife found out the post of mr hopeless romantic here. pati handle name alam. galing mag imbestiga

kaya yung isang married diyan. its all fun and games until s@%t hits the fan

don't worry paps! i'll keep that in mind!

I'm actually a physician-businessman who almost got married to a higher level physician-cardiologist.

When we mutually broke up because of some misunderstanding with her Mom, that's when I started fooling around in different bars and MP's. VIP's in some bars have been great, but I always dislike the smoke-filled environment coupled with too much drinking. So eventually, at a suggestion of a friend, I decided to visit the showrooms of MP's.

For the first 4 months, I never got the feeling of attachment with any Angels there. Until I got acquainted with this hot head-turner half Caucasian thera. Was it a mutual feeling of respect, or admiration for her physical beauty? Not sure. But she has always dealt with me in a very special way since day 1. It's been more than 5 months now that I visit her in the MP at least 3x a week. Like what I said above, she wants me to wait for her for roughly 5-7 years and she promises to be totally loyal to me after that as long as I promise her to wait for her. But I never promised her anything; I just smiled. For many occassions now, she didn't accept my ES payment even if I insisted that she should accept it. It has always been PSE/GFE with her.

I'm a 6-footer former Team B basketball cager of the Ateneo Blue Eaglets. But I have only an average look. She's a stunning 5'6" hot girl with a little hazy background due to her parents' early separation. But she's a very smart person financially. She already bought several tracks of agricultural lands in the province. And she always plans for a brighter future with her eventual family.

Are these things good enough for me to eventually establish a future family with her? Or should her background as a thera be considered as a stumbling block and therefore, I should only take her as a temporarily companion for pleasure? Should I honestly tell her as early now that our relationship is not gonna bring us to a serious exclusive relationship?

Thanks in advance guys for your great advice!

ikaw pala si mr. congeniality! haha bilang respeto di ko na kukunin si favorite mo, at naintindihan ko na yung isang post mo hehe

but what amazes me is how the hot wife found out the post of mr hopeless romantic here. pati handle name alam. galing mag imbestiga

kaya yung isang married diyan. its all fun and games until s@%t hits the fan

Try asking the mods to pm you the post of that guy. The guy was willing to leave the wife and if the wife didn't find out, he would have left her. I have to admit that the wife is a strong lady. I wish her well.

Edited by will robie

Hey boylets out there who have never f#&ked any other women other than prostitutes...

... watch and subscribe to Matt Cross of 33 secrets and Coach Red Pill and Coach Corey Wayne to learn about basic philosophy and practice how approach and relate to WOMEN.

... go out into the world and try your luck with real women / non prostitute women

... if you are unfortunately the bottom of male hierarchy and wala ka talagang pag-asa, then the theras will always be here for you.

... or you find out you are the top strata of men pala and that is why the theras are falling in love with you, good catch ka pala and you don't know it.

TIP: GO DATE and f#&k NON PROSTITUTE WOMEN for some time before you say again you are falling in love with spa therapists

Hey boylets out there who have never f#&ked any other women other than prostitutes...

... watch and subscribe to Matt Cross of 33 secrets and Coach Red Pill and Coach Corey Wayne to learn about basic philosophy and practice how approach and relate to WOMEN.

... go out into the world and try your luck with real women / non prostitute women

... if you are unfortunately the bottom of male hierarchy and wala ka talagang pag-asa, then the theras will always be here for you.

... or you find out you are the top strata of men pala and that is why the theras are falling in love with you, good catch ka pala and you don't know it.

TIP: GO DATE and f#&k NON PROSTITUTE WOMEN for some time before you say again you are falling in love with spa therapists

How spa therapists are wonderful, but here is how mature men with healthy relationships see their utility without harming their real life relationships:

- sexual practice, new moves, get rid of virginity

- conversation practice

- entertainment, barkadahan, corporate entertainment

- just variety from monogamy

- fulfill fantasy

- survive / cure depression

More practical stuff.

TIP to boylets: KEEP A TIGHT "good time" BUDGET for theras... real relationships usually COST MORE, do not touch your FAMILY BUDGET.

Do you understand context?

con·text

/ˈkäntekst/

noun

1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed:

The word was used as descriptive, not as an insult.

"We should not fall in love with a whore" is totally different from "You effing whore!"

Beside, your words, not mine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey boylets out there who have never f#&ked any other women other than PROSTITUTES

... go out into the world and try your luck with real women / NON PROSTITUTE

TIP: GO DATE and f#&k NON PROSTITUTE WOMEN

There are many non offensive words that can be used. Instead of whores you cam use prostitutes.

Kaya nga hindi sinasabing nigger o negro e. African american ang tawag. Kaya nga chinese hindi chink.

"We should not fall in love with a, PROSTITUTE".

If youre panget, it would be rude if a person says yung panget na naka upo sa labas ang ginamit na description syo.

Try looking up the word prudent or prudence.

mga paps, here’s my story. I’m a physician with a wife of 6 years (she was also my GF for 9 years before we were married). We have kids already and our current relationship is great. My wife is (previously) one of the hottest nurse you can find in a hospital: pretty, tall, with white complexion, sexy, boobsie, & sweet... but after giving birth to our first child, she became a bit chubby, that’s also the time I discovered MTC and other ‘walk’ sites. I just do things a GM usually do: Pay, Massage, F*ck (with protection), Go home. No strings attached. I had my fair share of good and bad experiences.

Last year, one of my regular top thera transferred to another spa and I tried to follow her. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) she wasn’t available during my visit and chose another one. When she entered the room, i’ve met the most beautiful thera I have ever encountered. She’s a mestiza. The initial session was good, with so-so massage but the ES, that was the greatest f*ck in my life. Imagine that, from a thera!? I didn’t had that experience to any thera or walker before her. She is so tight like a virgin. She told me the classic line: ‘Sir, di talaga ako nag-aall the way, HJ lang talaga ako. Medyo tag-libog lang ako ngayon.’ I know that i’m not that super good looking (like her level) so I just shrugged it off. After our session, I got her number and tried to woo her. We’re having sex 2-3x a week. I always use protection when i f*ck her or any thera before her. (Always practice safe sex mga paps!) After almost a month of ‘courtship’, we are already a couple. She started to f*ck me live. Our sex is really great! I’m always looking forward on our next session. Honestly, if you know her, you’ll definitely want to make love with her too! She told me that almost all her guests offer her large sum of money just to get the highest mileage though she declines because she loves me. (that’s what she said!)

I can support her financially but she declines. She said she can make money on her own. I still insist on giving her weekly allowances and precious gifts during occasions. We also go out once in a while but i’m careful where we are going cause i’m married and my social network is not that small. Someone might see us and tell it to my wife. Don’t get me wrong, i LOVE my wife and my family. I won’t choose anyone over them or allow anyone to hurt them. But carnal desires want me to keep my thera GF on the side. Like in an intravenous (IV) fluid, my wife is the main line and my GF is the side drip! Currently, i’m still enjoying our forbidden relationship. I just go with what may happen.

I just want to share my story of ‘falling’ for a thera. Don’t start me with ‘karma’ or anything. I know what I am doing and the possible consequences of my action. After all, we are all GMs here! Cheers & happy hunting!

Thanks for Sharing Brother.

• Like (+1) 1

Falling for a Therapist...

Share ko lang po para wag nyo po ako tularan.

I've fallen for a therapist twice already and it did not go well for both, there are many reasons why a guy may fall for a therapists; Therapists are beautiful, kind, and everything nice you can think of... sa atin GM naman, we may fall because of weakness or personal lovelife problems, problems with the wife or gf, broken heart, or kung ano ano pa, there are many varying circumstances, so we cannot judge anyone for falling or not because we do not know the full story of each other.

1st Therapist I fell for... And I encouraged her to go to school, then nagsimula na dumami problema nya sa buhay, then nanghihingi na ng kung ano ano... the sad part is, it was not all true, may BF pala sya, un Boy sa Spa na tagalinis ng room, and magka-kunchaba sila sa panloloko saakin... my fault kasi I fell for their trap.

2nd Therapist I fell for... I got her many times before, she has a beautiful face and a sweet voice, and is very kind... then after almost a year na hindi ko sya nakikita, she then started chatting me, it started requesting for FR, dahil natigil sya sa pag-spa... So I gave her FR, then we started chatting and getting to know each other, then she gave me her FB page, we started to talk about our personal lives, as well as her goals in life, pati mga sched nya and all...then she even made promises to me... at first I thought it was the real deal kasi we were not even doing ES, I even went to the spa and just watched and no sexual anything... as in Pa-Fall at pa-Asa ang peg nya.... Then suddenly I extended my help to her, dahil sabi nya tinitiis nya at sinisikmura nya un pagThera, so she was just doing HJ, to support her needs.... so I offered her na lahat ng kailangan nya ako na sasagot, para mapag-patuloy nya yun goals nya, and hindi na sya kailangan mag-thera.... And through all of those times we did not do any ES... Then bigla nalang sya nag-sabi saakin, Sorry meron akong long term manliligaw, then she suddenly ignored me... as in zero reply and deleted conversations, removed her FB Page.... I said to her, sana meron ka pala manliligaw, hindi mo na ako pinaasa... I don't know if she got a better offer, or she does not like me or serious talaga sya sa manliligaw nya.... She should not have played with my feelings or any other for the matter, ako mabait ako, paano kung gawin nya yun sa mga may sapak sa ulo, at sinaktan sya or mgpakamatay or kung ano pa...

Anyway Moral of the story is wag nyo ako gayahin; Then dapat mag-ingat, the fact of the matter is, Most of the Therapists, but not all, are trained to Lie and to Pretend to be PSE/GFE, yeah there are some na talagang mabait and totoo ang concern sayo, na kpg nafall ka na tatapatin ka kaagad nya, dahil ayaw nila makasakit ng damdamin, I respect those Therapists... but for others, they are just it it for the Money, either for necessity (many for necessity ito un gusto ko tinutulungan) or some are just ambitious and arrogant (ito un nakakahinayang bigyan ng tip). After this 2 experiences I hope I would learn from them, but I cannot promise anything for I am weak with Beautiful, Kind and Sweet Therapists.... So we should be on guard, specially to those Experienced Therapists, we will never know their true thoughts until its too late and the damage is done... they are just very well trained in the art of seduction, lying, pretending and getting the most out of our wallets.... or worse if they gave you a broken heart...

You can judge me all you want, or say what you will, but I will say it too all, I am indeed a stupid guy who easily falls, because of my weakness, problems and a bad past relationship... so my longing to be with a true love is High but I guess I am looking for it in the wrong place....

I hope me sharing this and having to have fallen not just once but twice, and making my mistake, will be a learning experience for others so they will not make the same mistakes I made.

Peace to All

• Like (+1) 6

Thanks for sharing this great treasure of experience Bro!

In my case, it's almost the opposite coz the thera does not accept my payment anymore. She also gives me permission to occasionally take other girls as long as I use condom all the time and no FK.

Thanks again Bro for your effort and guts to share. Really admire your honesty and all.

wow! swerte mo naman brader. she allows you to f#&k other chicks with conditions 😁