Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

There are sucess stories na exceptions but therapists are like angels. They keep you company and comfort you in your darkest times. But still, they won't be around forever. You still have to move on and find a soulmate who loves you for who you are, not what you can give.

I have a long time friend who is a therapist. How long? Longer than most relationships. Whenever I am single, we go out and meet. We have fun like friends do. We talk about our lives, our happiness and our problems. When I get into a serious relationship I tell her that, but I also tell her that I am her friend and she can always contact me when she needs company or help.

I think if you can develop some semblance of long term sincere friendship with a therapist, you are blessed already. Not many GMs have those.

You don't court all girls you fall in love with. Sometimes circumstances just force you to be friends, and thats ok. I fell in love with many girls before, and now we're still friends despite us having our own lives and relationships. On the other hand, my past girlfriends, we're all not talking anymore.

I am a new member of MTC, I would like to believe that I am a novice. It was probably due to the mental health or boredome issue as a result of pandemic that led me to this site. As I explore the site, there are a lot of forums like this one that provided leanings and good insights, as well at some point entertaining. Some of the posts/comments are scathing though.

IMHO, I do not see any wrong for a GM to fall in love for a Thera and vice versa. They have all the rights to their feelings. As long as they fell in love for the right reasons and that it is really a true love then all the best to them. At the end of the day, they are also humans like us with feelings and emotions. As for the Theras, based on my limited knowledge, they were driven to this profession due to poverty, the need to augment family income, incest, victim of rape, teenage pregnancy etc with only a very few them really wanted or enjoy the work. Sorry I am already digressing but my point is, we do not have the rights to judge them.

For the GMs and Theras who eventually got married congratulations! It is truly admirable!

I don't mind falling in love with a therapist basta mutual kami. Hindi ko rin siya patitigilin sa trabaho, so as long as she should always put "our" safety in mind sa work niya, so to speak. Alam naman natin kung ano yun.

Ako ang pumasok sa buhay niya during the time that she's a therapist, wala ako karapatan husgahan siya let alone paalisin siya sa work na 'yun. But if it is okay with her leaving her work at financially stable ako, mas okay.

• Like (+1) 2

Talk about being persistently annoying!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: starving for attention!

someone who falls in love with a prostitute, has very LOW standards

"let he who has not sinned cast the first stone."...Judging people by whatever cards they were dealt with in life is not fair. yes there may be a couple who does it for fun but for most, they do it because of an important need. They are people too. :wub:

• Like (+1) 2

Talk about being persistently annoying!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: starving for attention!

"let he who has not sinned cast the first stone."...Judging people by whatever cards they were dealt with in life is not fair. yes there may be a couple who does it for fun but for most, they do it because of an important need. They are people too. :wub:

Don't feed the troll.

• Like (+1) 1

I am not averse for a GM to fall for a Thera. However, as much as possible avoid it. Malamang na in love ka lang sa kindness, sweetness, and the willingness to please. But those behaviors are part of her job as a thera.

If you are really serious on the Thera you have to know her deeply outside of the confines of the spa cubicle. Tanong mo rin sa sarili mo, kaya mo bang sustain luho niya if wala na niya sa spa? Remember these theras earn a lot and hence sanay sa maluhong buhay. Otherwise, there are a lot of more deserving women out there worth of your love and attention.

• Like (+1) 1

I find amusing really... What the duck are you doing in this board any way ? Just to fck girls and thinking you are the king of the world ? In the first place it's disgusting if you have to pay if you are so good then what the fck are you doing here ?

These girls are human too who gave you the right to judge them and the guys who fall in love with them

You are an idiot if you don't even converse with one or probably a robot

Sundot kalimot style this is disgusting because you have to pay just to get laid

Just wondering, Payag ka may GF kang hindi man thera pero bayaran tapos kakantot kantotin ko tapos tatamuran ko pa sa bibig tapos uuwi sayo simp? ahahaha

Pero respeto pa rin pag kaharap na dapat GM nga.

I just don't like to involve myself with such...

Edited by Brodyyy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...