Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

6 hours ago, Kiko88 said:

Does anyone know whre is Chanda 48 of Sylvanus now😁

if magkita kami uli sa labas nung regular ko sa SYLVANUS sir, will ask her about where Chanda is now....

I have gotten her a few years ago, pre pandemic.....hardcore PSE action!! nice lady!

will update you sir if ever..thanks 

19 minutes ago, Miss maja hos said:

Tara sa baguio usap lang 😁😁 mag move on na tayo

Pinagtagpo pero di tinadhana

Planning to go sa 2nd week ng October. 1 week dun. sana lang di na mahigpit si magalong.

Mukhang may nag papatibok na rin ng puso nya. Sana nga lang maalis na sya sa work na meron sya and the guy will protect/sustain her.

Ano ba naman ako. di naman kami. 

17 hours ago, deatheater06 said:

Planning to go sa 2nd week ng October. 1 week dun. sana lang di na mahigpit si magalong.

Mukhang may nag papatibok na rin ng puso nya. Sana nga lang maalis na sya sa work na meron sya and the guy will protect/sustain her.

Paps ganyan talaga, most of time hindi mag wo work ung ganyang relationship specially kung may other commitments ang isa sa inyo. 

Ang profession nila is to comfort and pamper their clients, at hindi un typical na maccept sa karamihan ng lalaki, kasi karamihan sa atin gusto exclusivity. 

My advice is just think of what you have now and try to improve kung ano ung meron ka naman, at tama ka in wishing her a life that she deserves. 

Edited by AlakdangGala
Typo
  • Sad (+1) 2

IMG_20210831_125540_997.jpg.ed72bd7f48a05ee9629bf122e79e26a9.jpg

Goodmorning💞

FR for Trish💯💞🥰

Diether94, ❣️❣️💖05:09 AM, said:

FR for trish (from a friend)

Ease of booking: 10.

Spa ambiance: outcall so N/A.

Girl friend experience: 10 

Hygiene: 10. 

Face value: 10.

Body figure: 10.

Attitude: 10.

Massage value: 10.

Pleasure impact: 10.

Value for money: 10. 

Thank you trish for accommodating me

yourdaman❣️❣️💖

Posted 1 minute ago

Trish

Late fr 

Ease of booking: 10

Spa Ambiance: N/A

Girl Friend Experience: 10

Hygiene: 10 

Face Value: 10

Body Figure: 10

Attitude: kalog sarap kausap

Massage Value: 9

Pleasure Impact: 9

Value for Money: 9

Will You Recommend The Spa and the Masseuse: yes

vv5192❣️❣️💖

fr for ms trish

Had a blast with this fine lady in our session a few nights ago, all I can say is all my expectations were truly exceeded.

Ease of booking - 9.5

Hygiene - 10

Face vlaue - 10

Body value - 10

Massage value - 8

Pleasure impact - solid 10

To the other GM's, pls handle her with care. Will defeniteley come back for her soon

bob builder❣️❣️💖

Posted Today, 11:58 AM

Fr for trish

Last hurrah before ECQ

Ease of booking : 10

Spa : outcall

FV BV 10 

MV 100 

Pleasure Impact : 10 !

Additional story : after the session , we went for a drive through for breakfast . Yes its that early. Just my little way of saying thank you to trish !

Chillstill❣️❣️💖

Posted Today, 12:24 P

FR for trish

Ease of Booking: 10 very responsive

SPA ambience: 7

Girl Friend Experience: 9 

Face Value: 8

Body Figure: 9

Attitude: 10 very polite and caring

Pleasure Impact: 8

❤️❤️❣️

yourdaman,

FR for Ms. Trish

Ease of Booking: 10

Spa Ambiance: 8

Girl Friend Experience:9 

Face Value: 10 Mas maganda sya sa personal

Attitude: 10

Pleasure Impact:10

Value for money 10

Thanks trish.

Diether94, ❣️❣️💖05:09 AM, said:

FR for trish (from a friend)

Ease of booking: 10.

Spa ambiance: outcall so N/A.

Girl friend experience: 10 

Hygiene: 10. 

Face value: 10.

Body figure: 10.

Attitude: 10.

Massage value: 10.

Pleasure impact: 10.

Value for money: 10. 

Thank you trish for accommodating me

yourdaman❣️❣️💖

Posted 1 minute ago

Late fr Trish

Ease of booking: 10

Spa Ambiance: N/A

Girl Friend Experience: 10

Face Value: 10

Attitude: kalog sarap kausap

Pleasure Impact: 9

Will You Recommend The Spa and the Masseuse: yes

IMG_20210903_101001_762.jpg

15 hours ago, deatheater06 said:

I feel you Sir. I agree with you on wishing her for a better life. In that way we could still care for them, after all, nagkapsace sila sa mga puso natin. 

• Like (+1) 1
On 5/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, Dhesert said:

A GM fell in love with a therapist. GM is married, thera is not. The GM gave it all to the therapist and gave up his GM vices. But therapist continued to cheat on the GM because her excuse was she is still just his number 2. She cheated on the GM multiple times but the GM continued to forgive her. In the end, the GM gave up coz the therapist chose another man. This is the bitter truth of this game where no one will come out as a winner.

I can completely relate to that situation...

24 minutes ago, marky1982 said:

Falling in love with therapist? Natural naman mainlove dahil tao din silang nagmamahal. Kahit ano pa ang status nila, ang mahalaga ang love ay walang pinipili. Lahat pantay-pantay. 😁

I agree Sir.. we do not have the right to judge them that they cant be loved, but instead we should equally respect them just like we respect others. If you cant give them love, respect is what you can give. Love or respect, or both. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
12 minutes ago, burnout31 said:

I agree Sir.. we do not have the right to judge them that they cant be loved, but instead we should equally respect them just like we respect others. If you cant give them love, respect is what you can give. Love or respect, or both. 

Yes po sir! You're right. Respect is a must and that is important. 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1

Lahat naman tayong lalaki naka experience ng bad times and good times. Minsan single at nag papa relax due to stress and needs kaya tayo nag papa masahe yun lang pag na inlove tayo. Di maibabalik satin yung pag mamahal. At minsan naman in a relationship tayo pero laging may kulang sa partner kaya golets sa massage, with or without the es. 

To be honest, 2017 nainlove ako sa kanya and she gave time. However those days were hardest for me at yung EX Fiance ko is a gold digger. 

• Sad (+1) 3
On 5/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, Dhesert said:

A GM fell in love with a therapist. GM is married, thera is not. The GM gave it all to the therapist and gave up his GM vices. But therapist continued to cheat on the GM because her excuse was she is still just his number 2. She cheated on the GM multiple times but the GM continued to forgive her. In the end, the GM gave up coz the therapist chose another man. This is the bitter truth of this game where no one will come out as a winner.

I can relate to this ..Been there done that.. Kaya ako ngayun pika pika na lng

I had a relationship with a thera before, it was short lived, I knew na hindi kami magtatagal kasi 2 anak niya and she wants to support them the best way she could, we never had sex just the usual BJ/HJ type but with lots of kissing, I can tell naman she likes me a bit but in the end nag ibang bansa siya for a better life and sana man lang nagpaalam siya ng maayus, we never had a formal goodbye, member siya dito before...

I miss that snobby woman. 

• Sad (+1) 2