Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

45 minutes ago, PRADA OF KYOTO said:

Let's go! Whichever topic and discussion you want, I'm open sweetheart. And I'd still do the job, freebie ko nalang yung discussion.😜😅

I'll meet you and pay for the standard rate but I'm just after the conversation. Hehe. Since I'm still exclusively seeing "her". Hehe. See you soon.😊

On 4/12/2024 at 10:21 AM, PRADA OF KYOTO said:

This thread is so much fun. I love it I can't stop scrolling.. That's why we are called therapist if that does make sense literal na thera na nga, providing you your validation, pleasure, and others that you seek in filling the void. Same lang in exchange aside from the money from the service that we give, we are validated and we feel feminine again, when u made us feel loved, beautiful, being provided, and cared for, there's a big chance that we fall too. Nakaka adik din for us na ma cherish kaya hirap yung iba kumalas kasi instant na ang pera at validation, gratification, kung gaano kasarap ka at kaganda. But then, we suppress that feelings and avoid falling too oftentimes because just like you, we also have a void and doubt on our worthiness because of the industry we choose to be in and yes may chance mag bago if matured, well guided and supported or kapag may goal si thera, pero kapag immature pa, don't expect na she will get into your level of commitment. We feel and think musculine na by working and providing, we get insecure and comes the other theory kuha nalang ng katulong houseband na more on feminine side, na tatanggap samin ng walang sumbat for poorer, sickness, and death do us part, sila nalang ang piliin kaysa magdusa sa pwedeng maungkat na past or isusumbat we have ego and dignity too, sadyang dala lang ng circumstances and iba ibang reasons show some grace lang din. Medyo crucial ang eksena natin dito but goes both ways. Mas mabigat lang for the theras to carry everything kasi lalo lalo kung may anak, nabuntis, iniwan marami binubuhay with no other option in career/ hindi maparaan to change. Not talking on my behalf, but on behalf of most theras. Kaya I admire the maturity and understanding of those gents na genuine, lalo kapag na fall vice versa. Either charge to experience or charge to acceptance. Yung mga theory niyo may point because those might be the foundations. That explains it. Happy Dcks and Happy Pps, everyone! 😘👌 I Love mtc.

Interesting! Awesome Read coming from a Point of View of an Active Thera.

Thanks for this one Ms @PRADA OF KYOTO

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 2

Hi s mga tiga south po we have spa located in laspinas 🎈

Business hour:11AM-4AM

Address: 298 E Alabang Zapote road , Almanza Uno Laspinas City.

Second floor (Ist unit) Tatlong Hari building (beside Shell station)pin location: Tatlong Hari diagnostic Center

""South Sanctuary Wellness Spa ""

Message me po s Viber /telegram or Whatsapp -09703171395🎈

On 4/14/2024 at 8:48 PM, Chixx_169 said:

I'll meet you and pay for the standard rate but I'm just after the conversation. Hehe. Since I'm still exclusively seeing "her". Hehe. See you soon.😊

Oh you're smitten.🥰Okay, so this is your promise that I won't do anything, just the consultation. 😆☺️ just to be clear and make it s u r e!😉

good days, gals and gms,. so ayun nga, ngtry ako kumuha na iba ulit, walang restrictions, go sya sa lahat, mga bagay na gusto ko sana with my fav thera, pero parang mas lalo ko lang na realize na iba talaga pag "siya" eh.. hayup.. after the deed parang i feel empty, parang sayang pero lesson learned. cguro i will stop or lessen na yung ganitong hobby.. baka hindi para sa akin 😃 hehe. dati kasi gusto ko lang itry, mag explore, yung no emotions attached, pero cguro dahil old fashioned at hopeless romantic ako eh di ko maenjoy.. nung una parang may something ako na hinahanap sa experience, pero nung mahanap ko na, mahirap din pala 😃 

7 hours ago, blast3r said:

good days, gals and gms,. so ayun nga, ngtry ako kumuha na iba ulit, walang restrictions, go sya sa lahat, mga bagay na gusto ko sana with my fav thera, pero parang mas lalo ko lang na realize na iba talaga pag "siya" eh.. hayup.. after the deed parang i feel empty, parang sayang pero lesson learned. cguro i will stop or lessen na yung ganitong hobby.. baka hindi para sa akin 😃 hehe. dati kasi gusto ko lang itry, mag explore, yung no emotions attached, pero cguro dahil old fashioned at hopeless romantic ako eh di ko maenjoy.. nung una parang may something ako na hinahanap sa experience, pero nung mahanap ko na, mahirap din pala 😃 

I think you fell for that thera bro...minsan ganun talaga eh, yung spark niyo is not just the sex part.....

my advise is don't invest too much emotion baka masaktan ka ng todo..

much better if you let her fall para nasa iyo yung power....it's worse if she has control over you..baka di mo makaya hehehe

good luck!

kaya nga po eh, iniisip ko na lang na alternate reality pag xa yung ksama ko pero pinipigilan ko pa din yung emotions ko na ipakita sa kanya, at nag-iisip pa dn naman ako kahit papano. hehe.. thank you sir

13 hours ago, blast3r said:

kaya nga po eh, iniisip ko na lang na alternate reality pag xa yung ksama ko pero pinipigilan ko pa din yung emotions ko na ipakita sa kanya, at nag-iisip pa dn naman ako kahit papano. hehe.. thank you sir

"Do as you will" idol...buhay mo yan..ingat na lang sa mga cautionary tales dito..Huwag ibuhos lahat..magtira ka sa sarili mo..

On 4/14/2024 at 5:58 AM, METALFREAK said:

i am not surprised at all ... honestly i am totally impressed these women are so courageous etc. smart women .... this kind.

On 4/14/2024 at 5:58 AM, METALFREAK said: