Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Avoid kissing them passionately and tenderly and do not begin to enjoy the conversations after having sex.

If she complains on her personal state, do not be her 'knight in shining armour'

Sometimes you wouldn't maintain an erection because your emotions got in the way of things, and really genuinely liked her and wanted to be closer to her than just sex - iyan na ang simula ng lintik na pag-ibig hehe!

IF you love to know deep down how she really felt about you, DON'T ASK.

Agree to this

I met the her on the worst time of my life

yung tipong sabi ko last na talaga.

i work as software engineer. grabe ang stress sa field na to. so ayun may katrabaho na nagayaya . tapos na addict sa mga spa mp. pero dumating yung point na nakakasawa na. and plan ko na din kasi mag asawa that time. that was November 2018.

kaya sinasabi ko stop na.

and then tska ko pa nakilala yung pinaka magandang thera na nakita ko.

that time parang halos everyday other day nasa spa ako para lang sa kanya. feeling ko may diyosa akong kasama, ewan sobrang lakas ng dating niya sakin.

to the point siguro kung naniwala lang siya sakin na gusto ko siya before and pumayag na maging kami. baka naipagpalit ko siya sa GF ko sa kanya. i started bringing food. giving her small gifts. basta maramdaman niyang special siya sakin.

ramdam ko din kasi yung sincerity sa kanya na talagang no choice siya kaya andun siya, at pinaparamdam niya sakin na i was special.

and then raid happened. ( Thank you again Lord about this ) dapat magpupunta talaga ako ng oras ng mismong raid. then production Release so i had to cancel that time and work overtime.

tapos yung tanging contact ko sa kanya which is her mobile number confiscated. nawalan kami ng contact sa isat isa. then after sometime. nagtry ako sa midas cainta. luckily yung nakuha ko pala close friend niya. eventually nagkita ulit kami.

after ilang months ng di naman pagkikita dun ko na realize na parang mahal ko pala talaga siya.

we started seeing each other again. until she got pregnant. ang swerte ko din hindi niya ako pinilit or pinaako na baka ako yung possible nakabuntis sa kanya. kasi nga may BF din siya, so dahil nga dun we decided to stop seeing each other.

kaso ayun siguro dahil sa pandemic nakipagkita ulit siya. ang hirap umiwas sa totoo lang at lalo hinahanap ko din talaga siya. i have my own family now. ang complicated na ng lahat.

ngayon we decided again to stop na. para na din sa kanya kanya nmn family. kaso ang hirap parin talaga.

ang masama pa is ako yung hindi maka move-on.

while siya masaya na buhay niya. ang sakit sobra.

Edited by sinichi_kudo
  • Like (+1) 3

what kind of desperate loser falls in love with a whore. that's disgusting

I find amusing really... What the duck are you doing in this board any way ? Just to fck girls and thinking you are the king of the world ? In the first place it's disgusting if you have to pay if you are so good then what the fck are you doing here ?

These girls are human too who gave you the right to judge them and the guys who fall in love with them

You are an idiot if you don't even converse with one or probably a robot

Sundot kalimot style this is disgusting because you have to pay just to get laid

• Like (+1) 4

I met the her on the worst time of my life

yung tipong sabi ko last na talaga.

i work as software engineer. grabe ang stress sa field na to. so ayun may katrabaho na nagayaya . tapos na addict sa mga spa mp. pero dumating yung point na nakakasawa na. and plan ko na din kasi mag asawa that time. that was November 2018.

kaya sinasabi ko stop na.

and then tska ko pa nakilala yung pinaka magandang thera na nakita ko.

that time parang halos everyday other day nasa spa ako para lang sa kanya. feeling ko may diyosa akong kasama, ewan sobrang lakas ng dating niya sakin.

to the point siguro kung naniwala lang siya sakin na gusto ko siya before and pumayag na maging kami. baka naipagpalit ko siya sa GF ko sa kanya. i started bringing food. giving her small gifts. basta maramdaman niyang special siya sakin.

ramdam ko din kasi yung sincerity sa kanya na talagang no choice siya kaya andun siya, at pinaparamdam niya sakin na i was special.

and then raid happened. ( Thank you again Lord about this ) dapat magpupunta talaga ako ng oras ng mismong raid. then production Release so i had to cancel that time and work overtime.

tapos yung tanging contact ko sa kanya which is her mobile number confiscated. nawalan kami ng contact sa isat isa. then after sometime. nagtry ako sa midas cainta. luckily yung nakuha ko pala close friend niya. eventually nagkita ulit kami.

after ilang months ng di naman pagkikita dun ko na realize na parang mahal ko pala talaga siya.

we started seeing each other again. until she got pregnant. ang swerte ko din hindi niya ako pinilit or pinaako na baka ako yung possible nakabuntis sa kanya. kasi nga may BF din siya, so dahil nga dun we decided to stop seeing each other.

kaso ayun siguro dahil sa pandemic nakipagkita ulit siya. ang hirap umiwas sa totoo lang at lalo hinahanap ko din talaga siya. i have my own family now. ang complicated na ng lahat.

ngayon we decided again to stop na. para na din sa kanya kanya nmn family. kaso ang hirap parin talaga.

ang masama pa is ako yung hindi maka move-on.

while siya masaya na buhay niya. ang sakit sobra.

The one that got away ika nga ni katy perry.

just to get this off my chest....

i fell in love with my psychotherapist. it came to a point that i look forward to our therapy sessions just to be near her. This hindered my therapy as i am was not focused on getting well. i asked if she can refer me to another doctor, she told me my erotic transference doesn't bother her, and she doesn't do counter transference. she maybe a pro but i am not, i called off my therapy sessions with her.

merong ilan na muntik na pero i really made a decision not to contact them outside of the spa. some even asked for my number so we can communicate everyday daw but i made a decision na what happens in vegas stays in vegas. i think that really helped

It's best to just see the thera as a really close friend. I think that's the best of both worlds na. Kahit papaano sincere naman ang friendship niyo, and on the other hand tempered din expectations mo na walang serious na mangyayari sa inyo. That way hindi ka rin maddisappoint kapag may ibang BF pala sya, o yung tulong na binibigay mo napupunta din pala sa BF nya.

Remember, hindi lahat ng nagustuhan mong tao sa buhay ay nililigawan agad. May ibang tao na kahit gusto mo, mas mabuting kaibigan lang. Minsan mas mabuti pa nga ang ganyan kasi in practice mas tumatagal ang magkaibigan kaysa sa GF/asawa.

• Like (+1) 2

It's best to just see the thera as a really close friend. I think that's the best of both worlds na. Kahit papaano sincere naman ang friendship niyo, and on the other hand tempered din expectations mo na walang serious na mangyayari sa inyo. That way hindi ka rin maddisappoint kapag may ibang BF pala sya, o yung tulong na binibigay mo napupunta din pala sa BF nya.

Remember, hindi lahat ng nagustuhan mong tao sa buhay ay nililigawan agad. May ibang tao na kahit gusto mo, mas mabuting kaibigan lang. Minsan mas mabuti pa nga ang ganyan kasi in practice mas tumatagal ang magkaibigan kaysa sa GF/asawa.

Good advise. ..dapat .friends lang.....

its ok to fall in love..to admire...just know when to let go. know your limits ;)

Yes Sir! Its best to set a stop loss. Especially since most of the relationships between the GM and Thera are based on how much the GM can offer.

Also for those who are willing to play the fools game, my advice to you is have another. Most Theras are going to have multiple guys in their life. The regulars, the fubu, the true love etc. If you know this it will lessen your chance of feeling devastated when things go sour. And the other can comfort you when things go sour😂

Edited by Iceman7
  • Like (+1) 1

kaibigan with benefits nalang at mas ok 😎 sila pa magbabayad ng sogo niyo minsan

Edited by barretm82

if a prostitute becomes your girlfriend, are you gonna introduce her to your relatives? they're gonna lose respect for you

When an assh*le becomes someone else's boyfriend its more disgusting than that who's working in exchange for pleasure.

How will you even meet a sex worker when your taste does not dictate you like them? Surely if you are a refined person like you showcase yourself to be, you wouldn't end up to a "prostitute".

Stop belittling them when you are availing them or if not, stop talking like as if you know men and women in this industry better when you barely know whats really happening.

True power does not insult, diminish, or belittle nor does it align itself with specialness, entitlement, or judgment. Although there's a fact that this kind of relation doesn't mostly last, still you have no rights to say that you said here and on the other thread mocking people out. Psh! Such a pushover.

Edited by theoneandonlymistressmia
  • Like (+1) 2

Yes Sir! Its best to set a stop loss. Especially since most of the relationships between the GM and Thera are based on how much the GM can offer.

Also for those who are willing to play the fools game, my advice to you is have another. Most Theras are going to have multiple guys in their life. The regulars, the fubu, the true love etc. If you know this it will lessen your chance of feeling devastated when things go sour. And the other can comfort you when things go sour

Tru dat. From experience had a relationship with an ex-MPA turned student. Unbeknownst to myself, she was spinning plates and monkey branching and eventually let go of my branch when she got a good hold on another.

Fell bad, devastated. Should have found this piece of advice earlier.

Tru dat. From experience had a relationship with an ex-MPA turned student. Unbeknownst to myself, she was spinning plates and monkey branching and eventually let go of my branch when she got a good hold on another.

Fell bad, devastated. Should have found this piece of advice earlier.

Sorry to hear about that bro, time will heal wounds and if you want to heal faster best find another to get your mind off her.

And just learn from the past so it will never again

Edited by Iceman7
  • Downvote 1

I find amusing really... What the duck are you doing in this board any way ? Just to fck girls and thinking you are the king of the world ? In the first place it's disgusting if you have to pay if you are so good then what the fck are you doing here ?

These girls are human too who gave you the right to judge them and the guys who fall in love with them

You are an idiot if you don't even converse with one or probably a robot

Sundot kalimot style this is disgusting because you have to pay just to get laid

amigo hellmarch ... this guy ed atwan and his twin sirjojo50 have been trolling all over mtc.

the best revenge (from a sensible MTC member:)

May option ho kayo na iignore yung mga troll. Nasa settings lang ho ng profile niyo. Hindi niyo na makikita mga posts ng kinaiinisan niyo, masaya pa ang visit niyo sa MTC.

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 1