Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Parang na identify mo agad kung sino tinutukoy ko na nag admit to be a tander.

May nagsasabi nga tignan mo yang mga matatanda o mga may edad na yan ang dala-dalang babae ang babata, ang gaganda, ayos tumayo at mga edukada pa. Bakit nga ba?

Isang katangian ng mga ganitong tao in my opinion ay marunong kasi silang magdala o magalaga.

So spakol is just only one place you would see them pero nagkalat ang mga iyan where there is "flesh". While the young ones are creeping behind dahil kailangan tumanda muna to be like them.

It may be said in spakol the FALL to a thera maybe more applicable to the young ones while the FALL to a client is much more applicable to tanders.

Nothing really against young guns, we were all young once... But its just that when you are young you should be living your life. Andami daming babae dyn to complicate your life. Sabi ko nga, dapat kung bata ka pa smile lang may matatake home ka na. OR you should be concerned in building up your career. You should be in a point where mawala ka lang sa office nyo ng ilang minuto, hindi na magkanda ugaga ang boss mo. Or hindi maka abante ung office mo nang hindi ka nila nakaka usap.

However, if you find yourself falling, thats still okey. Pero expect rivals. Just look at one topic here about why do girls fall for married guys... Parehas lng dn ang concept nun..

Nothing really against young guns, we were all young once... But its just that when you are young you should be living your life. Andami daming babae dyn to complicate your life. Sabi ko nga, dapat kung bata ka pa smile lang may matatake home ka na. OR you should be concerned in building up your career. You should be in a point where mawala ka lang sa office nyo ng ilang minuto, hindi na magkanda ugaga ang boss mo. Or hindi maka abante ung office mo nang hindi ka nila nakaka usap.

However, if you find yourself falling, thats still okey. Pero expect rivals. Just look at one topic here about why do girls fall for married guys... Parehas lng dn ang concept nun..

im just in my 30s but i consider myself as a tander. mr kingkong is correct, young ones should avoid diving into complicated relationships. sayang ang oras and there is no reset button in life. focus on building your career and choose a girl with little s"₱& to no s&-+ in their life. karamihan ng thera have a truckload of s&-+ in their lives. kaya nga kapit sila sa patalim. but if ma fall pa rin, you need to have a clear picture of what youre getting into. be objective and wag puro damdamin. baka mamaya mag maling akala ka at magsisi sa huli.

im just in my 30s but i consider myself as a tander. mr kingkong is correct, young ones should avoid diving into complicated relationships. sayang ang oras and there is no reset button in life. focus on building your career and choose a girl with little s"₱& to no s&-+ in their life. karamihan ng thera have a truckload of s&-+ in their lives. kaya nga kapit sila sa patalim. but if ma fall pa rin, you need to have a clear picture of what youre getting into. be objective and wag puro damdamin. baka mamaya mag maling akala ka at magsisi sa huli.

Exactly.

Theres nothing wrong with falling, pero you have to know what you are getting at else parehas lng kyo masaktan at masayang ang oras at kita.

Edited by Kingkongphils

nasa 50/50 yung chance ko na may french kissing during my first meeting (halos lahat ng visits ko first meeting, rarely do i get a thera twice), pakiramdaman kung anong klaseng girl si thera, kahit pa sabihin natin na they are there for the money, may libido pa rin mga yan, yung iba gusto bola-bolahin muna sila, yung iba, gusto ng intellectual conversations, yung iba talagang malibog lang, kung makuha mo kung anong klaseng girl si thera, makakatikim ka talaga ng matinding GFE

yung iba gusto umulit, kukunin number ko, or magpapaantay tapos ng shift, etc, syempre game lang basta type ko, ang importante lang talaga try tayo ng maraming ibat-ibang theras, para libog lang ang mafall sa atin, yung karamihan kc focus talaga sa isang thera basta makaranas ng GFE, shes the one na kagad

kung talagang titiyagain nating mga brada gms, madali lang makuha yung GFE nila, at malalaman natin, na isa lang naman pala tong laro at wag ibibigay ang buong puso at bank accout

definitely everyone should explore having as many Theras as possible. in this way you also avoid falling for one. play the field, just be open to enjoyment. again like the popular consensus says, there is no point in falling in love given all the attendant problems and issues.

You cannot turn a whore into a wife.

Magkaiba yan.

Necessarily good girl at zero baggage dapat ang wife.

You cannot turn a whore into a wife.

Magkaiba yan.

question lang why not? wala kn makikita zero baggage even for regular girls andyn ung pinag aaral ung kapatid at sagot ang mga magulang,

parang mali ata baby maker, nasa pilipinas ka at alam mo naman ang culture ng pinoy ma pa whore or regular girl pa yan

Necessarily good girl at zero baggage dapat ang wife.

Meron dyan zero baggage.

Seek and you shall find.

Boss maybe you can start a tread where to find a woman with zero baggage hehe. It seems to me all women have some form of baggage whether rich or poor. It just seems. The only thing thing to do in my opinion is to pick a woman with with less baggage.

Get a virgin.

Usually zero baggage.

Kahit hindi virgin... basta minimal guys f#&ked, maybe 1 or 2 guys f#&ked... absolutely no abortions or pregnancies ever.

Basta madami nang guys f#&ked, damaged na yan.

Has daddy issues, galit sa tatay, damaged yan.

Tama ka. Open a thread how to find good undamaged women.

Boss maybe you can start a tread where to find a woman with zero baggage hehe. It seems to me all women have some form of baggage whether rich or poor. It just seems. The only thing thing to do in my opinion is to pick a woman with with less baggage.

Do not come to a whore house looking for love. Duh.

I have a friend. He got 2 wives. 2 whores.

Terrible, despicable, blatantly narcissistic, vile, crazy, insane women.

Miserable creatures. They are in their late 30s na.

The supreme 2 examples of you cannot turn whores into wives.

Whoring, drinking, drugs, abortion is all they know.

And they are terrible mothers.

Im sure there are exceptions out there... but after meeting, getting to know and interacting with these 2, I understood concretely what that saying meant: "You cannot turn a whore into a wife."

Do not come to a whore house looking for love. Duh.

I have a friend. He got 2 wives. 2 whores.

Terrible, despicable, blatantly narcissistic, vile, crazy, insane women.

Miserable creatures. They are in their late 30s na.

The supreme 2 examples of you cannot turn whores into wives.

Whoring, drinking, drugs, abortion is all they know.

And they are terrible mothers.

Im sure there are exceptions out there... but after meeting, getting to know and interacting with these 2, I understood concretely what that saying meant: "You cannot turn a whore into a wife."

I hear ya boss. But whore or not I treat all women with the same amount of respect. And if a Thera happens to be nice and kind to me I will return the favor, buts thats just me. To each his own diba?

But that would be nice to have a tread where to find undamaged women. To me the work place is not ideal nor is church. Met some provincial women but same problems always asking for pera to help out their family.

The coffee scene looks promising though 😉

I hear ya boss. But whore or not I treat all women with the same amount of respect. And if a Thera happens to be nice and kind to me I will return the favor, buts thats just me. To each his own diba?

But that would be nice to have a tread where to find undamaged women. To me the work place is not ideal nor is church. Met some provincial women but same problems always asking for pera to help out their family.

The coffee scene looks promising though 😉

we operate at the same wave length. i also treat women with respect whether a thera or not. if they gave me gfe i give them bfe in return and just go with the flow.

patulan mo na yung barrista brother. you only live once 😉

we operate at the same wave length. i also treat women with respect whether a thera or not. if they gave me gfe i give them bfe in return and just go with the flow.

patulan mo na yung barrista brother. you only live once 😉

BFE nice! No wonder why your Thera friend is fond of you. I bet ur BFE skills get you more mileage then most hehe

In regards to pursuing the barista or any women in general I think I will take that seriously when I know I can give up going to the spa/mp. Its really a bad vice to have and I wouldnt want to hurt a woman that I care about.

I also dont want to end up like a ex poster here where he lost his hot wife and is Thera love. (Those post have been deleted not sure if u have seen them)

And besides being free and not tied down has its advantages 😄