Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

How would you know guys if the thera was playing on yiu. Meaning when your inside the room or cubicle all things you have done with her like a wife material but after that like it was nothing happen. Does this mean your only good at the spa room? I would like to know from you guys who have experience it.

most therapists are player-actors sir. its their tradecraft. if shes doing more than just the fleshie stuff for you like sharing her real self, background et al and out of the spa activities ......while not involving any monetary xchange or favor or anything similarly advantageous to hers.......and welcomes the idea of quitting the job..............then she must be in to you for real. methinks.

How would you know guys if the thera was playing on yiu. Meaning when your inside the room or cubicle all things you have done with her like a wife material but after that like it was nothing happen. Does this mean your only good at the spa room? I would like to know from you guys who have experience it.

its really a job for most of them. And again its their job to make you come again and again, and visit to spend money. How do you know if shes into you? Well she should show it. Your relationship should expand outside of her work. And you should be able to learn about her real life. And that is the difficult part unless you have her investigated and monitored. But if you spend a minumum of 4 hours with her every day, you can get a fair idea what the truth is.

Probably pwede kutsabahin ni BF GM yung ibang tropa nya to see if si Thera-Loves nya would fulfill her promise.

That is a bad idea I am telling you. Did this once, a friend asked me kung pwede ko itest ung thera. So I did it for him, I was so focused on reporting back my findings to my friend.

Weeeeeeeelllllllll...... Lalaki lng tyo mga boss at mahina lng tyo. So dont put more complications on a complicated trip.

Edited by Kingkongphils

bro it always takes two to tango. kasalanan rin ng friends mo at nagka std sila. because in the first place, one should keep in mind the risks involved sa pag request or sa pag payag mag live.

I knew someone who died of AIDS, well she probably knew already something was wrong kasi before she went she had her things in order. Nahati hati na nya ung mga naipundar nya and nasabihan na nya ung magulang nya to take care of her child. She was probably also in denial up to the end kasi when we were already visting her she thought gagaling oa sya. But the infection of AiDS was too much. Nabulag na cya, she was thin and dry, very far from her dating pictures. Years before that, nagkaka pimples sya ng malalaki. We did not know why, maalaga naman sya sa sarili nya. Then she would always feel sleepy, but she could still party. Pag magkasakit sya, ubo lagnat mas mabilis pa syang gumaling kesa sa iba. As in she looked healthy Wala naman nakikita sa "health" test nila. The decline started about six months before she died. Pumapayat sya pero hindi naman ganun kabilis pero eventyally nung 4 months bago cya mamatay dun bumilis ang pag payat nya. 5th month na ospital na cya and all those one month probably more we could not look at her. It was so sad. Ang kasalanan lng nya e magmahal. After the funeral, we found out that her previous BF died also with the same circumstances. That guy was a legendary womanizer. Dating model e. We did not know how he got it. We knew mahilig syang lumabas sa spa mps ktv, he somehow is loaded d namin alam work.

So just a reminder. AIDS is real. Yoy wouldnt know it until it hit you. Its sad to see someone go ang kasalanan lng e nag mahal.

Kaya, buti nlng I never was a fan of unsafe sex. I would rather get a gf than have casual unprotected sex.

But then again, we dont really know whats the truth.

first, bear in mind that everything that happened inside the room is purely a business transaction no matter how sweet the outcome. now if you managed to date her outside work and keeps in touch with you and talks about her private life, then its a start of the getting to know process. then if you get invited to her birthday, binyag, family gathering, get to meet her family, etc. then its a good sign that your relationship is more than just a gm-thera. but watch out during dates kung puro pa libre, hatid sundo, hindi man lang humahati sa gastos, then its a clear sign shes just using you.

just watch out for behaviors and wag magbulag bulagan. madali lang naman mahuli if theyre using you. the other gm is right, whatever they say, take it as a grain of salt.

• Like (+1) 1

That is a bad idea I am telling you. Did this once, a friend asked me kung pwede ko itest ung thera. So I did it for him, I was so focused on reporting back my findings to my friend.

Weeeeeeeelllllllll...... Lalaki lng tyo mga boss at mahina lng tyo. So dont put more complications on a complicated trip.

hahahaha. oo nga parang ang saklap noh? "pre paki tira thera loves ko para ma check kung nagpapaputok?"

kumpare: "oy pre pumayag magpaputok si thera loves mo. so yung natikman mo natikman ko na rin"

first, bear in mind that everything that happened inside the room is purely a business transaction no matter how sweet the outcome. now if you managed to date her outside work and keeps in touch with you and talks about her private life, then its a start of the getting to know process. then if you get invited to her birthday, binyag, family gathering, get to meet her family, etc. then its a good sign that your relationship is more than just a gm-thera. but watch out during dates kung puro pa libre, hatid sundo, hindi man lang humahati sa gastos, then its a clear sign shes just using you.

just watch out for behaviors and wag magbulag bulagan. madali lang naman mahuli if theyre using you. the other gm is right, whatever they say, take it as a grain of salt.

Lucky are those GMs na nakaka-abot sa Stage na getting to you sa Thera Outside the Spa lalo na if invited pa sila sa Family Events ng mga Thera-Loves nila.

kahit pa ma invite kayo sa mga family events ni thera pag tanders na kayo ikakahiya kyo nun sa mga bisita nya at ang masakit pa ikaw ang sumagot ng event na un tpos pag dating sa event ang pakilala syo lalo na sa mga friends outside the thera world is "TITO" kaya mga tanders wake up na kayo

Hahahahahahhahahahaa.....

Nangyari sakin to.... Hahahahhahahaha... WTF... Hahahhaha...

Dinala ako sa handaan nila, so as a guest nagbigay ako ng isang buong kambing... Pati panluto ako na dn... Si Thera friend makinis, pag mag suot ng damit maayos at akala mo virgin na virgin... Baby face na baby face. So alam nung lola na "friend" ako... Pero dahil si lola ayaw ma eskandalo c apo, ang pakilalal sakin ni lola e tito... Hahahhahahahaa.... Bisaya e.. Pro nakaka intindi ako ng bisaya akala nya hindi.... Tpos si thera friend hindi umalma.... Well not that I am offended pro medyo masakit yun a... Parang hmmmmm... Hindi ba ako mukhang baby... Well so okey hindi umalma si thera friend... Eto ang best part... Ung tita nya who happens to be about 2 years older than her na japanera...... Hahahahhahahahahahhaa.... At japanera na timer ha... So you can just imagine how hot she was... Waaaaaaaaayyty hotter.. OMG she has got the hots for me.... Well we all know naman na theras they dont really do french kiss, buy the tita... Ooooooommmmmmmggggggggg.... Laplapan all d way.... I dont really do laplapan sa kung sino sino pero just BECAUSE kaya pinatulan ko si tita japanera..... No sex pro talk about blessing in disguise... Actually up to now if I up juuuuuussst a little bit my game e kayang kaya ko c tita japanera... But hey I am still a gentleman. No attachment naman kami ni thera, pro boy I sure did show her and all her family that you dont mess with this face and this move and this smile, amd this eyes and this bhhhoooooddyyy..... Hahahahh...

Wala lang.. Still think mas may K ng tanders na mag angas kesa sa mga bata kasi ung mga bata e no game lang ang madalas pumunta dito...

Edited by Kingkongphils

eric draven atty kb ng mga tanders? i think everybody is entitled to their own opinion since this is a free country. to answer your question i pity them and hindi naman ako bitter, un ang pov ko eh based sa mga theras na kaibigan ko. they are just a piece of rotten meat (sorryfor the word pero un tlga eh thats reality). naawa ako sa knila kc feeling nga nila ganun pero pg alis nila pinagtatawanan lng sila at inuuto. kaya nga ang point ko is just avail the service and wag n cla ma involve emotionally para less headache at heartache bka atakihin pa sila,

thank u atty eric draven i rest my case

4 years kami ngayon ng gf kong thera and were still together on off on off, five times na ata kami nag break but we still manage to be together.

I must admit nakaka baliw talaga ang ganitong situation kasi it affects your whole life , your relationship with family, your health and your job. And you know what guys akala nyo hindi sila affected pero pag nag break up kami i go NO CONTACT only to find out one week din sya hindi pumapasok, meaning AFFECTED din sila guys akala lang natin hindi.

Love with a thera is so tiring, frustrating and exhausting but at the same time isa sa pinaka masarap na experience you will ever havema chance na mangyari sa buhay mo and do you know why????

Because the SEX IS GREAT AND YOUR HAVING SEX WITH A SEX GODDESS!!

SO its your choice really, nakakabaliw nga at nakaka addict pa almost to the point of obcession but at least in your life time, na experience mo diba?

Ako alam ko naman na ginagamit lang ako, dumating ang pasko and birthday ko na ni piso wala syang naibigay sa akin. Pero pag nag sex na kami lahat uon nakakalimutan ko.

So now the only problem is how to get out of this f#&king predicament kasi araw araw at oras oras ay sya pa rin iniisip ko. NEED YOU f#&king HELP GUYS!!??

ff

gusto ku dn mabasa sagot sa gnitong problema.

Well a lot of theras I know dont do french kissing. At least thats what they tell me... Pro kung good ang thera maki french kiss its her trip.. Buuuutttt that not gonna happen to me.. I mean, would you believe if a thera tells you dun lng ako sa type ko nakikipag french kiss at hindi ako nag BBBJ.... E sabi nga ni yorme kumakain cya ng pagpag kaya madami na cyang na lips to lips, so yun lng ang POV you no FK for me... Bka d madaan sa toothbrush at gargle ang nangyari e...

Edited by Kingkongphils

its not just the effort. sometimes they interpret your effort as nangungulit. nabubuwisit sila sa ganun. try to make her comfortable first and then gain her trust. ako it took me 4 months before i gained her trust. kaya mo yan. good luck!

Bsta chill lng. Like any other ordinary girls lng dn sila mas defensive lng sila. Pero kung talagang mahirap bka its for your his own good.

Dont take it as a negative kung ginawa mo na lahat pero wala pa dn bka naman may asawa na cya talaga o anak o bf kaya gusto lng nya may distance kyo. Kaya I have always told here na hindi nmn sa ayaw nya syo o hindi ka nya type o sablay ka maybe she likes you a lot to hurt you kaya naka distance sya. Anyway there is pleanty of fishes in the sea. Siguradi ako kung thera hunter ka may madadale ka dn bsta truthful ka lng and honest. Kasi as much as theras can smell desperation, they can also smell plastic. I think its a skill they have aquired sa dami ng nakilala nilang tao..

Edited by Kingkongphils

I do not know that all therapists don't do French-kissing. If you are her type even if it's only the first time you get her, she will kiss you torridly. Of this, I am absolutely certain.

I agree about sa french kissing. More than french kissing pa nga eh.

Saka kahit anong deny pa ng theras na di ka like sa umpisa pag yan tunamaan sayo at nainlove humanda ka na. Take note na babae yan mas emotional sila. Pag yan nainlove at nagmahal di nila yan vasta basta maitatago. Kaya as a real gentleman be careful sa sasabihin mo sa theras. Kung di rin lang totoo sasabihin mong feeling better not tell her kasi malaking problema yun. Be a real man not to play woth her feelings.

• Like (+1) 1

Each one us tends to defend or justify his purpose of going to spakol. And no one will just admit that he is looking for relation or love because maybe it will show one's weakness. Bakit nga ba dito pa sa loob ng spakol while there are more attractive and decent girls outside.

Most likely the young ones may consider this place the battleground to show their triumph on girls. They would proudly tell how they fall to thera and also how good they are to make theras fall on them.

The "tanders" are more after the girls and not what services the spakol can offer. They found this as another venue to have the girls they want aside from other places on flesh industry. And they can probably tell ang kanilang natikman, iginarahe, as sponsor or meeting the thera outside for the purpose. They would not care to share their experience at sapat na sa kanila ang masunod ang bisyo sa BABAE whatever it takes. Palagay ko naman hindi ang mga ganitong customers ang pagtatawanan ni thera kundi dapat isipin niya para balikan siya. Kung pagtatawanan niya wala rin naman magandang idudulot sa kanya sarili. Hindii naman siguro maitataas ang kanyang pagkatao kundi nadagdagan lang ang kanyang kita. Kung tutuusin ganyan customers ang nagaangat sa kanya dahil he praises and gives importance to the thera because he likes her. Pag nairaos na ang gusto ni tanders or whoever doon na muli babalik si thera sa kanyang level. So sino ang katuwatuwa o kaawaawa si binabayaran o ang nagbabayad?

Minsan mapapansin mo na yung mas magagandang thera pa ang may better personality and easy to deal with. Marahil may ganda na sila and just need to focus on their personality to be of better service to us even with their limitations. The other theras are disturbed by insecurity because of competition among them. Kaya nga we look at their posted photos and demand show-up then we select.

Kahit na sabihin mong massage and standard ES lang tama na at sulit pa sa bulsa naroroon pa rin ang feeling even desire to be with the thera. Lalo na kung sasabihin mong nagiisa siyang thera sa iyo the more yata na ma-develop to some sort of a relation. Either to be closer to each other or a romantic situation. Proud pa nga to tell na may ginagawa kayo ni thera or may ginagawa si thera sa iyo lang which may not be acceptable to others.

Hintayin mo pa bang mapagisipan kang manhid ni thera. Theras cannot deny na kadalasan laman ng isip nila at kung kuripot o mabait si customer.

The only factors I think that may discourage such relation could be 1. money, 2. commitment and 3. responsibility. Saan ka sangayon sa tatlong ito?

But still it feels better to be massage/ES and to fall to the thera of our choice.

The good thing spakol continues to exist for everybody. Wala pang age restriction sa customer. Dapat yata may age limit sa thera say up to 22 years old only. E di lalong magiging active ang mga tanders.

• Like (+1) 1

Not all the time si thera ay mafafall din saten. Kaya dapat tayong gm wag magexpect sa mga feelings nila. Nagagawa nila yan dahil kailangan nila kumita. Kung meron na tayong nararamdaman learn to control yourselves dahil trabaho Lang ang ginagawa nila. Swerte na Kung makatsempo ka ng magugustuhan ka din pero ang tanong gusto ka ba nila dahil Yun ang nararamdaman nila o dahil may pera ka Lang. Hindi naten Kaya bilhin and pagibig nila Kaya matuto tayo makuntento at marami sila Jan na pwede naten gustuhin pero hndi maiuuwi tamang pinagtakpo pero Hindi itinadhana.

• Like (+1) 1

Not all the time si thera ay mafafall din saten. Kaya dapat tayong gm wag magexpect sa mga feelings nila. Nagagawa nila yan dahil kailangan nila kumita. Kung meron na tayong nararamdaman learn to control yourselves dahil trabaho Lang ang ginagawa nila. Swerte na Kung makatsempo ka ng magugustuhan ka din pero ang tanong gusto ka ba nila dahil Yun ang nararamdaman nila o dahil may pera ka Lang. Hindi naten Kaya bilhin and pagibig nila Kaya matuto tayo makuntento at marami sila Jan na pwede naten gustuhin pero hndi maiuuwi tamang pinagtakpo pero Hindi itinadhana.

Well said Fellow GM.

Akala lang natin type tayo ni thera dahil nakikipag FK or DFK siya sa atin pero paano kung ginagawa niya pala yun sa lahat? Hahaha

Eh di wow. Kaya hindi ako nagpapaloko sa katagang sa iyo ko lang ginawa ito. Sakay sakay lang at go with the flow.

tapos kaka rimjob lang pala niya sa previous guest. tapos yungg kasunod na gm dfk hahaha