Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Sino nga ba ang dapat kaawaan?

1. Yung customer na hanggang 500 pesos lang ang kayang ibigay na tip at magaling mag post ng FR

2. Si customer na matanda na malaking magbigay ng tip dahil considerate siya sa mga thera

3. Si customer na matanda na bale wala ang pera kahit lokohin siya ni thera

4. Si customer na matanda na nakukuha niya ang lahat na kanyang gustuhin dahil may pera at bigay naman kaagad si thera

5. Si customer na matanda na nahumaling kay thera at kayang ibigay ano man ang gustuhin ni thera

6. Si thera na mas gusto ang customer na bata kahit 500 pesos lang ang kayang ibigay o minsan libre pa (mayroon bang thera na ganito?)

7. Si thera na mas gugustuhin niya ang matanda dahil madaling lokohin para kumita ng malaki

8. Si thera na ang hanap ay customer na malaking magbigay ng tip

9. Si thera na nag fall kay matandang customer

10. Si matandang customer na nag fall kay thera

and lastly,

11. Yung batang customer na naghahanap ng "love" sa spakol na sa opinion ng nakakarami ay hindi ito ang tamang lugar

Everyone is pitiful from a certain perspective, and everyone gets the love they deserve, and the we all face the consequences of our actions.

We are all prisoners of our own devices. But maybe the question that makes all other perspectives irrelevant is Are you happy? If you can answer that with a Yes, it doesnt matter if you are kawawa. ;-)

Edited by BRAIN FOR HIRE

We are all prisoners of our own devices. But maybe the question that makes all other perspectives irrelevant is Are you happy? If you can answer that with a Yes, it doesnt matter if you are kawawa. ;-)

To answer your question, yes, I am happy each time I visit a spa as I make sure that I will get out happy even before I go to a spa because, more often than not, I go back to the same "go-to" therapists or if I get a new therapist, I meticulously vet the therapist as I don't want to waste money on a lousy therapist. If you're gonna pamper yourself, you might as well do it the right way.

To answer your question, yes, I am happy each time I visit a spa as I make sure that I will get out happy even before I go to a spa because, more often than not, I go back to the same "go-to" therapists or if I get a new therapist, I meticulously vet the therapist as I don't want to waste money on a lousy therapist. If you're gonna pamper yourself, you might as well do it the right way.

Same here ha ha ha

sad but true hahaha

So true but I think I have a better understanding of why,

Like for instance in my everyday life just from going to get my coffee for the day I get attention from the cute baristas and the daily regulars that are there enjoying their break. There is this one barista who is really cute and when I walk thru the door she has the biggest smile on her face and that smile sets the tone for me the rest of the day. What a good way to start the day. It seems to me that she wants me to ask her out she asked me before if I am married.

Times like this I wonder why don't I just pursue her a regular woman with the possibly of having less headaches to deal with? I do hate myself sometimes because I tend to gravitate to the wrong ones the broken ones. A Gm has called me out here in the past on one of my post saying I am just looking for excitement wanting to have my blood curl. Now that I think about it he is probably right.

So when I read stuff here about theras giving their money to lousy guys and chasing married guys in the hope that he will leave his wife for her use to baffle me. But I now look at my own actions and I can somewhat understand what they might be feeling.

For some reason the wrong justs feel right.

So true but I think I have a better understanding of why,

Like for instance in my everyday life just from going to get my coffee for the day I get attention from the cute baristas and the daily regulars that are there enjoying their break. There is this one barista who is really cute and when I walk thru the door she has the biggest smile on her face and that smile sets the tone for me the rest of the day. What a good way to start the day. It seems to me that she wants me to ask her out she asked me before if I am married.

Times like this I wonder why don't I just pursue her a regular woman with the possibly of having less headaches to deal with? I do hate myself sometimes because I tend to gravitate to the wrong ones the broken ones. A Gm has called me out here in the past on one of my post saying I am just looking for excitement wanting to have my blood curl. Now that I think about it he is probably right.

So when I read stuff here about theras giving their money to lousy guys and chasing married guys in the hope that he will leave his wife for her use to baffle me. But I now look at my own actions and I can somewhat understand what they might be feeling.

For some reason the wrong justs feel right.

in other words, its the thrill and risks that makes the game much exciting

Maybe it is the thrill makes the GM fall for a thera but I somehow think though that having a regular (eslecially if madalas magkita) tends to create a bond (or familiarity) of some sort between a thera and a GM that may create that attraction of one to the other whether friendship or something more due to the reinforced attention either one of them is getting.

Hindi pa dn tapos ung tanders issue??

Ano ba kasi ang age ng tanders? Ako I consider myself tanders. Pro hindi nmn ako mukhang matanda. Bka nmn tanders nga, e ian veneracion nmn ang dating.

Ganito kasi ang pov ko dyn. Etong ganitong business e nag simula para sa mga tanders talaga. Kasi ayaw na namin dumiskarte. Malamang may asawat anak na kami. May malaking bahay, may reputasyon na inaalagaan kaya sa loob nlng ng spa pwede magkalat. E kung nanligaw ligaw pa kami sa labas e d ang laking eskandalo yun at nas nakakahiya na ung misis namin na tanders dn e makikipag sabunutan pa sa kabit namin.

Ngyn kung ikaw e bata pa, at aminado kang bata ka pa. Aba e ano ang ginagawa mo dito? If you are young and you find yourself in a spa or mp more than once every 6 montgs you have to reflect on your life because tutoy you have a sad pathethic life. Bakit mo gugustuhin pumunta dito e ung mga chicks sa labas pag sumama syo laplapan to the max at kahit anong position pa pwede. Dito bobolahin ka na, wala pang laplapan at may bayad lahat ng gagawin. Kung lalaplapin mo aba mag isip ka e pinuputukan nga daw sa bunganga e tapos gusto mong laplapin. Dapat kung ikaw e bata ngumiti ka lng kinikilig na sila sayo. Ngyn kung wala kang game, e ibaba mo ng konti standards mo. Sabi ko nga pareparehas lang ang lasa nyn.

• Like (+1) 3

ay apir tayo diyan sa spa na lang magkalat, bullseye, haha. masaya din kasi magkaroon ng bravo, charlie, delta at hanggang yankee zulu, at hindi exemption ang mga beloved theras natin na ipasok sa ating community outreach program (with a bang) hehe :lol: sorry na po sa mga tanders na GM. yan ah ako na nagsorry. hugot siguro nung isa na may tanders na na-fall pa sa theraloves nia. :ohmy: nga naman. :rolleyes: haist. peace mga cadres.

Well the fact is having good sex really is invigorating. And being with women who have experience and know how to please a man is amazing, regardless of the transactional nature of the deed. Its everything after the moment that is messy if you let it get messy. But then again, thats supposedly what makes us human, our sticky emotions and all the chaos they bring. Sadly emotions are not really the best basis to do anything, much less build a relationship on.

Whether young or old, when you feel good you feel good. And that can push you to do great things, amazing things, so you can go back and get more. It can also lead you to do horrible things, terrible things, if it is an addiction or worse an obsession. It can be exacerbated by a partner who is gold digging, mean, and base. It is worsened by being in an existing relationship and having to destroy it. And the question is is it love? Is it love? Is it love?

Again, how you feel is just one guide to action. You have to look at the sum total, make sure it is greater than the parts, seek upliftment.

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe it is the thrill makes the GM fall for a thera but I somehow think though that having a regular (especially if madalas magkita) tends to create a bond (or familiarity) of some sort between a thera and a GM that may create that attraction of one to the other whether friendship or something more due to the reinforced attention either one of them is getting.

hmmmm i agree with you on the formation of a bond. i lost count on the number of times i got my thera friend. both of us are really comfortable with each other now. i know her likes/dislikes and how to turn her on at bed. at first i thought this will lead to a romantic relationship but im glad that it didnt. pros of having a thera friend as opposed to thera loves include no emotions involved, no attachment, i can get other theras, i even twinned her with her friend at mp work from time to time. cons? hmmmm i cant think of any as of this moment 😊

hmmmm i agree with you on the formation of a bond. i lost count on the number of times i got my thera friend. both of us are really comfortable with each other now. i know her likes/dislikes and how to turn her on at bed. at first i thought this will lead to a romantic relationship but im glad that it didnt. pros of having a thera friend as opposed to thera loves include no emotions involved, no attachment, i can get other theras, i even twinned her with her friend at mp work from time to time. cons? hmmmm i cant think of any as of this moment

It’s looks like you have the ideal GM Thera relationship, I am glad for you

Whether young or old, when you feel good you feel good. And that can push you to do great things, amazing things, so you can go back and get more. It can also lead you to do horrible things, terrible things, if it is an addiction or worse an obsession. It can be exacerbated by a partner who is gold digging, mean, and base. It is worsened by being in an existing relationship and having to destroy it. And the question is is it love? Is it love? Is it love?

Again, how you feel is just one guide to action. You have to look at the sum total, make sure it is greater than the parts, seek upliftment.

I would have to say it is just infatuation. Nabigyan lang ng GFE at PSE ng therapist at nasabihan lang ng "sayo ko lang ginagawa", tingin ng guest the therapist and him have something special. :lol:

If the therapist tells you that she only does stuff to you, the question is not whether she really only does it to you but how many guests she told this to. Let's face it, therapists have to market themselves and if it means telling a white lie, they will. They are, after all, in this for income's sake.

I don't see any problem if you're a "Thunder Cat". No, I am not referring to the cartoon series in the mid-80s but a play on two Pinoy slang words "Thunder" as in old and "cat" as in guy. :lol:

Edited by will robie

PROLOGUE: https://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=56952&page=79&do=findComment&comment=14446732

PART 1: The First Time

She was one of the most sought after Theras during her time despite being new to the industry while I was on my second retirement enjoying my time reading other GM's FR from their respective favorite theras. By the time I returned, it was her turn to take on a short break from the scene probably to avoid burnout. I didn't notice her much since I had my own list of Theras to meet at that time. Also, I had no intentions on falling for any thera since we know how this works and ends eventually. Though I've been here in the scene for quite some time (like around 5+ years), and met a handful of beautiful therapists, no feelings were involved even if I had communication with some of them outside (limited to just minimal).

One day, I was surprised that She sent me a private message that she'll be returning back to the scene but on a new Spa after her short vacation. From there we've exchanged messages and she also gave me her contact number, as well as I've inquired for her personal rates (which was fairly competitive enough). When she started on her new spa, I didn't have the time to visit her yet as I anticipate the influx of her loyal guests awaiting for her return. While I've read a lot of positive feedback about her (most have fell in-love with her because how she carries herself), I assume I won't be as lucky as those guys who got her first. In my head, it could be YMMV on me.

A month after our first conversation, I made an inquiry on this spa who was available at 12 noon since I was done with my morning errand. The recep gave me a list (just a handful). I Wasn't convinced then so I asked again for their lineup at 1 pm. Her name was listed among the available therapists. I inquired immediately if she's available hoping I'd get her first for the day After the recep told me that she was available on that time, I head there and hope to make a good impression. After paying my dues, I headed straight to my assigned room and waited. As usual, excited na kinakabahan ako pero I was looking forward to meet her in the flesh. Pero yung kaba ko sa kanya kakaiba. I don't know if she'll enjoy my company or not, but I still need to satisfy that curiosity and see what happens from there.

It was kinda awkward at first but eventually, I was able to gain composure. I got star-strucked by the way she smiled at me (madami kasi syang hawig na artista sa unang tingin). What I saw in the pictures were the the same, in fact they're real (even her smile). We shook hands and introduced ourselves properly. Then I asked her if she can accompany me to the shower room to which she obliged. Small Talk began as we were in a getting to know you stage while I'm taking a shower and she just looks at me waiting. After getting a little bit comfortable with one another, she started making moves on me and even gave me one of her so-called signature moves. I was surprised as we haven't returned to our room and yet it seems both of us were enjoying the moment. When we got back to the room, all inhibitions were gone already.

While I know what she's capable of based on past reviews, I didn't set any expectations on our first time yet I enjoyed every minute of it that I didn't realize I was running out of time. We also had our post-session cuddle for a few minutes before heading back to reality. It was a short yet memorable first encounter for me (I don't know if she enjoyed it too? Maybe Not). I wished I could have spent more time with her. I liked our first session a lot that I look forward to having more sessions with her in the future. The feeling that time was more of infatuation rather than love at first sight unlike what her previous clients felt. Just enjoying the moment at that time. Kung alam ko lang na ganito sya kagaling, sana nag-two hours na ako to spend more time with her. Bitin but I'm sure there will be more.

To be Continued (HBD)

Edited by K0RN
  • Like (+1) 1

While I am having my morning coffee hehe. I was back reading some old post on falling for a therapist and I came across this one which got me thinking. Especially for the GMs here that leave the country frequently it's not a good idea to get into a romantic relationship.

If I where to get close to the point where I am falling :wub: I have this saved on my phone as reminder to keep my feelings in check.

i did that already but i resulted with heartache. Till now im still devastated. I thought i would be happy, but it made me miserable, having to share her with other men and worse having to share her love with her bf, i gave her everything, supported her when i was still in the phils but. Evrytime i see her fb. Nakikita ko pa din na mahal na mahal nya ung bf nya na tat artist and jejemon and sinasaktan pa sya, d nmn sa pagyayabang, im a licensed architect which was beaten by a jejemon tat artist, Even before i left the country gave her 70k to fund her business, before i left she told me aantayin nya ko and GOD knows bka pagbalik ko wala na dw sila, pero when i check her fb she is still so in love with that jejemon tat artist

Life is so unfait

I pity the poor bastard and I have been lucky all this time because that could have easily been me. :(

But at least what I got out of this was money can't you love and the one that can be bought is not worth loving at all