Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

very true! so the real challenge here is make her fall for you and turn the tide. heh parang impossible naman yata :blink: haha

we go to spa mainly

we skip courting

we have low self confident

we need someone to talk to who doesn't know us at all

we just need a different appetite

we needed someone who appreciate us

and the rest so on so forth

There are never any set ironclad rules for a thera -GM relationship but to address your question this is my personal POV:

You were right about the money. Most theras are in it for the money. Why the boy toy? Reality. Theras know most gms are married and are not exactly forever after material. The married gm is just a the best solution in a bad situation. He is a source of money in exchange for some semblance of intimacy.

The boy toy is usually someone almost identical to the thera in social standing. He could be a neighbor, kababata or tropa thus they have a closer bond or some kind of kindred spirit. You are also right about theras liking the feeling of being loved. That is where my POV of reality comes in. The boy toy usually has no money so the thera stupidly works herself to death milking the married gm then gives the cash to her boy toy who then squanders it on liquor, drugs, other women. Hehehe you know the stories.

My question would be: What for? What would one hope to gain by making a thera fall in love with him? Usually he can't keep her forever.

Billy H u are a genius!

This is the best explanation I have heard about the vicious cycle that exists between the Thera and GM relationship.

The fact that I have been nothing but nice and kind to Ms. K and she attempted to take advantage of me so her boytoy and her can live better or eat better was really hurtful

I never known what it felt like to be a fool. Now I do ☹️

But from what you said it all makes more sense and I will use this knowledge in the future if I ever decide to play with fire 😂

Hopefully less chance of getting burned

If that where true, then why are the Theras chasing the guys with no money and even giving those guys financial assistance.

I use to think it was all about the money, but now I dont know what to think.

But I know one thing Theras like feeling loved just like any other woman out there

The guy posted in the context of being a guest of the therapist.

Edited by will robie

In our continuing saga of tales of top theras and the complications of any kind of relationship...

So anyway Top Thera got invited on a group tour to an exotic locale with friends and members of a certain franchise, a whole passel of p%$$y was invited, and everyone was getting paid for what-not plus shopping. Anyway, the group got to touring various night spots, and Top Thera's partner, a really rich dude got one of the local beauties and proceeded to do the nasty, much to Top Thera's chagrin. Top Thera retaliated by getting really drunk and started enticing and inviting the other male members of the group to bang her irritation away, and she was quite successful or so I was told. This in turn irritated and annoyed the other Top Theras along for the ride.

Anyway, maybe Top Thera thought she and rich guy were a thing, or that he was her ticket away from the constant grind (many of the top theras are tired of work at a certain age and long for less of that and more of money, but whatever) and as has been stated they come from a certain social standing and are likely to act that out to the full (fool?). So I guess one take away from this is that it takes a certain modicum of understanding to be in a relationship of any kind with them, or other people for that matter, ha ha ha. Love is all you need.

Sometimes it would be better to just be friends/tropa with the thera instead of being a BF/sponsor/sugar daddy.

Pag friends/tropa walang commitment kasi and you won't be obligated to be her milking cow/ATM , if she approaches you asking for help because the neighbor of her cousin's godbrother's friend who lives in another baranggay needs emergency surgery or if her grandmother who died last year died again yesterday then you can always say NO. You can disappear and there won't be a GD thing she can do about it.

You can always play with fire but I would always say take fire prevention measures. Hehehehee

Padre, I had a good laugh at the convoluted scenario that you just posted: the neighbor of her cousin's godbrother's friend who lives in another barangay needs emergency surgery. Haha!

Madami na nauto ng mga tusong therapist. Getting fooled by a therapist is a choice.

Cant really say that I 100% fell for the thera, but it was close. Had been there before and Ive learned my lesson.

Excuse this long post, but I just had to get it off my chest

Hey fellow gms, mods, theras. Im happybloke, just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings here.

For the past few months it has been a challenge for me, my daily regimen has taken a toll on me physically and now Im emotionally tired as well. Getting married 2 years ago and having a baby currently at a few months old. Its been a roller coaster ride. Long commute hours, having heavy workloads at the gym at times, but sometimes I could just play ML for a long time. Being the breadwinner not just for my family, but also helping out with my parents. Pushing hard to take care of the needs of my son so hell be taken care of. Its just tiring, sleeping late at 12mn, waking up at 4am, and having to donthis 7 days a week.

I started going to spa around 2011/2012 then stopped 2017 and I think snook one in between 2017-2019. So I was going to spa even before meeting my wife, she knows nothing of it which is a good thing.

I recently just came back to the spa scene maybe around end of June. With the weight on my shoulders I was wanted to have this feeling reduced. Having tried a few theras, and finally going to stay with one. It was all fun and I got to connect with them atleast for the time being, but Im hooked to one. She really got me. I know the things just limited to a guest-thera connection, but it hasnt stopped me from caring for her and her family. Not really knowing the details of her partner, if theyre good or not, but still I believe I truly care for her.

To add to everything, Just recently found out that my mother needs an operation costing more than a 100k, hopefully the health card will take care of it, if not then its again time to keep pushing.

I have no regrets with the people I met during my almost 2 months splurge, probably costing me 20-25k. I chose to and am happy as well for the people I helped.

I guess its time for me to end my post.

I just wanted to release the tension, having found myself having a heavy heart of emotions and bursting out crying a few times. I was like, wtf is wrong with me. Am I going crazy. Its just one of those times in our lives where we face a lot of challenges.

• Like (+1) 1

If that where true, then why are the Theras chasing the guys with no money and even giving those guys financial assistance.

But I know one thing Theras like feeling loved just like any other woman out there

I guess nasagot ka na ni bro billy

But im not saying naman 100%

Ganun lahat ng thera

I had a relationship before na wala talaga me nilabas

Besides its like a fairy tale for them theras

But it may come true. .like dyan sa may area ng qv

At mayrun din nman hindi. .like dyan din sa may area ng qv. .hahaha if you know what i mean. .

Usually, the boy toy does not know where or what the theras job is.. Thus there is the feeling of romance on the part of the thera. Because they themselves think that their job does not make them lovable.

Because they themselves think that their job does not make them lovable.

Makes me wonder sometimes if the top top Theras really feel that way since they have guys worshipping them buying them gifts and making offers to take them out of the spa and to take care of them. Or maybe they feel to much love? Hmmmm

Usually, the boy toy does not know where or what the theras job is.

I remember this one time I went to Bellagio Spa a Thera came in with her BF(boytoy) and child. The milf Theras would always bring their kids to work and that place was like a nursery sometimes haha. Anyways the boytoy was holding their child and when he saw me he was like Hi Sir and started making motions towards her GF Thera for me to try her out. I was thinking to myself is this guy her pimp or her boyfriend 😂 I didnt available even though she was quite attractive. But I thought that was interesting

I remember this one time I went to Bellagio Spa a Thera came in with her BF(boytoy) and child. The milf Theras would always bring their kids to work and that place was like a nursery sometimes haha. Anyways the boytoy was holding their child and when he saw me he was like Hi Sir and started making motions towards her GF Thera for me to try her out. I was thinking to myself is this guy her pimp or her boyfriend 😂 I didnt available even though she was quite attractive. But I thought that was interesting

Interesting. 😂 it's a way of life na siguro sa kanila or they won't have food on their table.

Had a thera “interviewed” once and she opened up how drawing a fine line between work and personal is difficult at times. And I feel her since her work requires intimacy and this might happen. I believe during her story she already had feelings to one of her regulars and move on with life with him. To my thera whenever you are or I don’t know if you pushed for retirement I do hope you’ll find happiness wherever it may be. And you’re plan on fixing yourself? You’re not broken to begin with. You loved someone in one of the most unlikeliest places but nonetheless I do wish you with much love and happiness.

• Like (+1) 1

Money, is always the name of the game for these Thera's. Either they are milking a GM or having a paid BoyToy. This is the reason why they are in this type of work, they have insatiable need of money.

Yes, i have seen their BF or live in partner, beat them up to pulp, and these Thera's will not leave them. And the following are their reasons, as i interviewed through out the years of dealing with them:

1) BF is taking care of her child, even its not the Boytoy own child. Thera's is having the Boytoy as the Yaya while she is at work, and she can have more sex once she comes home.

2) BF knows her all intimate secret and knows her sexual preference on bed which she sometimes cannot find from regular clients.

3) Thera's has a warm body to cuddle when she comes home and sleep.

4) Thera's is all aware the sinful and lustful life she is earning her money, and deep in their conscience, they deserve to be physically hurt. And they are used to get hurt either physically or emotionally, and they have reach a point of not feeling anything at all.

5) BF shares his vices, alcohol, smoke, drugs, in which the Thera's get hook with, and she thinks its a sharing of somethings intimate.

Its so sad to hear these actual stories from Thera's, for all of them end up either alcoholic, drug addict or in short wasted. And as they grow old in the industry, they just passed away in the background without noticing their existence in the first place. And at the later time they end up older than their age and go back to their provinces and regretfully looking back during the time that they should have love a person that really offering to love them but they just abused the person goodness and made them milking cow while having a useless and abusive Boytoy.

It doesnt matter how much you give true love to these Thera's, they will always find ways to break a good relationship, and wants to be free again. And this very bad behaviour and attitude will and have always brought them nothing but more misery in life. Anyway regrets always happen at the end once everything is said and done.

Only one Thera, from Barcelona in Manila, i know that hit a jackpot and married a Dubai royal blood. I still have contact with this person until now. But this is only one from many i met in my lifetime that made it thru life. The only difference of this person, she is 100% true to herself and never fooled any GMs. And the good karma smiled at her and did hit the jackpot.

Edited by JoshuaJacob
  • Like (+1) 2

Makes me wonder sometimes if the top top Theras really feel that way since they have guys worshipping them buying them gifts and making offers to take them out of the spa and to take care of them. Or maybe they feel to much love? Hmmmm

I think, its just that from the get go alam kaagad ng thera na malibog ang GM at may pera, parang tyo na alam na gf experience lng ang sa thera. So pag c thera kasi nag pakipot sa GM, she knows na gusto lng ni GM na makatikim ng higher mileage. At the back of their mind e anytime pwede silang palitan ni GM kaya they always keep their distance. Unlike c boy toy na they have the romance.

The irony is, ung GM-Thera, is the REAL world of the thera. And the Thera-boytoy, is their fantasy world. For the GM. The GM-thera is our fantasy world, while our GFs our wives, they are our real world. You know human being love to live in their fantasies, so I think that is why it is

• Like (+1) 1

well said idol billy and joshuajacob. Ive had my fair share of relationships with top theras, helped and supported them or their families, dined with them in fancy restaurants, went of town to unwind and yet they were not contented. They have pity boytoys on the side.

Two of the reasons i can think of

1. i didnt update my relationship status nor posted our pics together on social media.

2. yes, i did introduce them to my bestfriends, but couldnt to my family.

Cant really say that I 100% fell for the thera, but it was close. Had been there before and Ive learned my lesson.

Excuse this long post, but I just had to get it off my chest

Hey fellow gms, mods, theras. Im happybloke, just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings here.

For the past few months it has been a challenge for me, my daily regimen has taken a toll on me physically and now Im emotionally tired as well. Getting married 2 years ago and having a baby currently at a few months old. Its been a roller coaster ride. Long commute hours, having heavy workloads at the gym at times, but sometimes I could just play ML for a long time. Being the breadwinner not just for my family, but also helping out with my parents. Pushing hard to take care of the needs of my son so hell be taken care of. Its just tiring, sleeping late at 12mn, waking up at 4am, and having to donthis 7 days a week.

I started going to spa around 2011/2012 then stopped 2017 and I think snook one in between 2017-2019. So I was going to spa even before meeting my wife, she knows nothing of it which is a good thing.

I recently just came back to the spa scene maybe around end of June. With the weight on my shoulders I was wanted to have this feeling reduced. Having tried a few theras, and finally going to stay with one. It was all fun and I got to connect with them atleast for the time being, but Im hooked to one. She really got me. I know the things just limited to a guest-thera connection, but it hasnt stopped me from caring for her and her family. Not really knowing the details of her partner, if theyre good or not, but still I believe I truly care for her.

To add to everything, Just recently found out that my mother needs an operation costing more than a 100k, hopefully the health card will take care of it, if not then its again time to keep pushing.

I have no regrets with the people I met during my almost 2 months splurge, probably costing me 20-25k. I chose to and am happy as well for the people I helped.

I guess its time for me to end my post.

I just wanted to release the tension, having found myself having a heavy heart of emotions and bursting out crying a few times. I was like, wtf is wrong with me. Am I going crazy. Its just one of those times in our lives where we face a lot of challenges.

I think this falls on my earlier post that people want to live in their fantasy.

The GM-Thera in our pov is our fantasy, we love to live it, specially when the thera lives out our fantasies, it really hard to let go. Its our escape from the our real world.

Money, is always the name of the game for these Thera's. Either they are milking a GM or having a paid BoyToy. This is the reason why they are in this type of work, they have insatiable need of money.

Yes, i have seen their BF or live in partner, beat them up to pulp, and these Thera's will not leave them. And the following are their reasons, as i interviewed through out the years of dealing with them:

1) BF is taking care of her child, even its not the Boytoy own child. Thera's is having the Boytoy as the Yaya while she is at work, and she can have more sex once she comes home.

2) BF knows her all intimate secret and knows her sexual preference on bed which she sometimes cannot find from regular clients.

4) Thera's is all aware the sinful and lustful life she is earning her money, and deep in their conscience, they deserve to be physically hurt. And they are used to get hurt either physically or emotionally, and they have reach a point of not feeling anything at all.

5) BF shares his vices, alcohol, smoke, drugs, in which the Thera's get hook with, and she thinks its a sharing of somethings intimate.

Its so sad to hear these actual stories from Thera's, for all of them end up either alcoholic, drug addict or in short wasted. And as they grow old in the industry, they just passed away in the background without noticing their existence in the first place. And at the later time they end up older than their age and go back to their provinces and regretfully looking back during the time that they should have love a person that really offering to love them but they just abused the person goodness and made them milking cow while having a useless and abusive Boytoy.

It doesnt matter how much you give true love to these Thera's, they will always find ways to break a good relationship, and wants to be free again. And this very bad behaviour and attitude will and have always brought them nothing but more misery in life. Anyway regrets always happen at the end once everything is said and done.

Only one Thera, from Barcelona in Manila, i know that hit a jackpot and married a Dubai royal blood. I still have contact with this person until now. But this is only one from many i met in my lifetime that made it thru life. The only difference of this person, she is 100% true to herself and never fooled any GMs. And the good karma smiled at her and did hit the jackpot.

Nakarelate ako dito bro.. :) it's just being true to yourself..:)

well said idol billy and joshuajacob. Ive had my fair share of relationships with top theras, helped and supported them or their families, dined with them in fancy restaurants, went of town to unwind and yet they were not contented. They have pity boytoys on the side.

1. i didnt update my relationship status nor posted our pics together on social media.

The universal rule of Karma always prevails... do good things to others and good karma will smile at you... do bad things to others and bad karma will befall upon these people and worst it always include their loved ones.

Though Thera's thinks there are plenty of men falling on their feet but this is a temporary thing. These Thera's ends up with a Boytoy or BF that milk them, physically abuse them even their child are manhandled. And because of these misery they resort to alcoholism, drug addiction and having unprotected sex with different men. And the sad ending, they contract HIV AIDs, children suffer also their misery, and end up in total life of disarray.

On this point in time, they will feel regrets of why not reciprocating a true love from a good GM compared to a Boytoy or abusive BF.

I am sure many Thera's will read this posting, this should be an eye opener for them to start treating people good or else bad karma will befall them if not sooner could be later. They are not young and appealing forever.

The universal rule of Karma always prevails... do good things to others and good karma will smile at you... do bad things to others and bad karma will befall upon these people and worst it always include their loved ones.

Though Thera's thinks there are plenty of men falling on their feet but this is a temporary thing. These Thera's ends up with a Boytoy or BF that milk them, physically abuse them even their child are manhandled. And because of these misery they resort to alcoholism, drug addiction and having unprotected sex with different men. And the sad ending, they contract HIV AIDs, children suffer also their misery, and end up in total life of disarray.

On this point in time, they will feel regrets of why not reciprocating a true love from a good GM compared to a Boytoy or abusive BF.

I am sure many Thera's will read this posting, this should be an eye opener for them to start treating people good or else bad karma will befall them if not sooner could be later. They are not young and appealing forever.

Will "good karma smile at u" when u pay women for sex? Can it be classfied as " doing good things to others?". On whose and what measure do we call something good or bad ?

i say lets just enjoy the show and leave karma alone.thats too deep a topic for this thread :)

I believe your didn't get the point of this thread it's falling for a thera..labas ang topic na paying women for sex dito..yes yung ang unang mangyayari pero at some point yun na nga ma fall ka sa thera and your doing good things tapos pala niloloko ka lang ng thera.

Well in due fairness to them, what if whats happening to the GM is the GMs karma. I mean surely a married GM with children who gives away his money to his thera is not right no matter where you look at it.

A married guy who goes to a spa says to thera, wag ka na pumasok, eto pera. And the thera gives the money to her boy toy who makes her happy. I see a lot of wrong here, but I dont think its fair that karma befalls the thera.

Truth of the matter is, wala naman thera na pumilit sa GM na ubusin ung pera nya sa kanya. As far as using the charms, I personally have been a victim of this. When i was in college, the ms university, sumama sakin everywhere, i though makaka score ako, but no. Yun pla, employee namin ung isa sa prof nya and she wanted na pumasa sila ni "BF" nya. I dont think that would merit karma. My ex gf pinagpalit ako sa mas mayaman when we were still together that merits karma. I was going out with my GF, and was sidelineing sa spas and masaage parlors, I hope that dont give me karma.. Hells, ung amo ko lng dati napaka gulang mapropromote daw ung isa kong kasma, ung kasama ko did everything.... Pero wala... I dont see karma there. Naging vice president pa nga ang tukmol e.

This is the game of love guys. It is like this nung panahon pa ni julius ceasar hnga sa panahon nung mukha pa tyong unggoy. All is fair in love and war. Maging matalino lng tyo ang let us protect ourselves at all times. Always do the right thing and let things happen the way it was meant to.

Edited by Kingkongphils

After reading this it makes me wonder

When the boytoy leaves her for another woman and she is now a single mom, will she look back and remember the GM who was nothing but kind to her and could have gave her more then all her boytoys combined. Will she regret lying and trying to deceive him and have regret?

Probably not, but one must live and learn

Oh well on to the next one

• Downvote 1