Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Pag nagmahal ka, give it all. Sa bandang huli, kung anuman ang mangyari, wala kang pagsisisihan, wala kang what ifs? kasi binigay mo lahat, ginawa mo ang s tinigin mo ay tama, anoman ang magyari sa relationship nyo hindi mo sisisihin ang sarili mo. You can easily accept or realized na hindi kayo para sa isa't-isa. Mas madali magmove-on.

Relationship with a therapist is always a fleeting relationship, it's always a short FUBU. Your time will always be consumed by their demand to always text or call them, eventhough the therapists will not do the same.

Its better to enjoy the moment while it lasts, and never exchange your family and/or true GF.

Most of the thera needs sadistic love, they are used to pain and broken love affair. So most of my experience, they allow you to fxck them in their anus and spank them hard on their ass while riding them doggie style. Do CIM or CIF.

Lastly, most of them are drunkard, smoker and witless bitches. So your discussion, most of the time, is not intelligent, and all the time the discussion relates to sex.

I had relationship with top stars of Starfleet, Flight168, Skyline, 8MEN, Akiri, Sueños, Goodlife, Utopia, HS, Stargate, Sanctuario, Wilderness, etc... over the years. And experience brought me to these conclusions.

i think what you said are all common knowledge and trivial as most of us here already had similar or even the same experiences.

What guys here dont understand is while we are pursuing a Thera some Theras are pursuing guys as well, and the difference is those guys dont spend money on them and in some cases even receive money from the Thera.

Even though I am a decent guy and think highly of my self I would not pursue a Thera that I am fond of if she has a bad boy/chick boy in her life. Even though I can be a good provider for her in her heart I will lose. So I dare not compete against that guy. I will just end up looking the fool with less money in my bank account.

In most cases it is actually less expensive just to visit the Thera of your liking at the spa frequently then try and have a relationship with her outside the spa. Less headache as well

Just be careful bros, you dont want to end up with a broken heart and a empty wallet

Hmmmm, almost all guys here already know this, those who dont know this are mostly not here

• Like (+1) 1

I really don't know but 20 out of 20 usually say nagtethera sila kasi "binubuhay nila ang buong pamilya" nila. Sometimes magtetext at uutang dahil may "kamag-anak" na naospital ek ek. I don't verbalize it to their faces but what are their parents doing

most of the theras (milf) i availed ang usual stories nila, may anak sya and hindi sapat kinikita ng tatay ng anak nya. more on sa anak talaga.

sa mga non milf naman, more on sa mga younger siblings or sa parents. pero grabe naman 100k a month ang lifestyle. malaking kalokohan na yun and im not sure if may generous (pinaganda ko lang pakinggan hehe) GMs willing to support 100k monthly 🤪😳

I really don't know but 20 out of 20 usually say nagtethera sila kasi "binubuhay nila ang buong pamilya" nila. Sometimes magtetext at uutang dahil may "kamag-anak" na naospital ek ek. I don't verbalize it to their faces but what are their parents doing

most of the theras (milf) i availed ang usual stories nila, may anak sya and hindi sapat kinikita ng tatay ng anak nya. more on sa anak talaga.

sa mga non milf naman, more on sa mga younger siblings or sa parents. pero grabe naman 100k a month ang lifestyle. malaking kalokohan na yun and im not sure if may generous (pinaganda ko lang pakinggan hehe) GMs willing to support 100k monthly 🤪😳

Kung kulang pa ang 100k a month na sustento, thats your clue na it wont work... Hahahahaha....

Kung barya lng 100k a month at sabihun natin kaya mo nmn, mag pa gamot ka muna, kasi ung 100k a month mo can buy a better "love" hahaha... Pero sakin siguro kung kaya ko ung 100k a month kukuha na ako ng 2... Make sure they know para may competition within them... Hahaha... Pero hindi na love yun.. But then again, giving 100k a month really is not love....

Edited by Kingkongphils

Its typical for these thera's to be congenital liars.

What i do, i set the limits. Its like take it or leave it. There are plenty of fishes in the oceans of MP and ESpa.

This is the correct mindset. Its realistic and practical. Actually ganun dn nmn with any other girls. You dont have to pretend.

Its also true that they are natural liars.

Usually if the GM and the Thera don’t have a good arrangement, meaning she is financially secure, the lure of easy money is going to always be a temptation. I knew one top Thera who a Pilot had wooed and he finally got her to agree that she would “retire” in exchange for 100k support monthly. However she had a sick father so she needed more and was embarrassed to ask. So she did what she knows how to do... boom

The pilot must earn a lot. But there is no way in hell I will give a therapist 100k a month for her to quit. I'd rather use that money for downpayment for a new car or spend it on a vacation in the States.

Edited by will robie

The pilot must earn a lot. But there is no way in hell I will give a therapist 100k a month for her to quit. I'd rather use that money for downpayment for a new car or spend it on a vacation in the States.

Even 50K a month I wont give to any thera. Hehe. Probably, Id teach her to invest and trade the Stock Market with her Capital no matter how small it is. That way shell be self-sufficient enough when the time comes.

Yeah, it all depends on what makes you happy. I can easily justify buying a Voltes V fig for 17-25k; but I cant spend that on a concert ticket. Same with a Thera, 4K is plenty.

I agree. I would NOT spend that much on a thera too unless she looks like Maggie Wilson. You won't waste that much because you are sensible but the pilot was obviously cuntstruck for him to spend that much on a thera. Hahahaha

For me, even if she was the twin of Marian Rivera, I still won't spend that much every month to make her quit. I mean you can spend a tenth of that every month to visit your favorite therapist once a week.

Yeah, it all depends on what makes you happy. I can easily justify buying a Voltes V fig for 17-25k; but I cant spend that on a concert ticket. Same with a Thera, 4K is plenty.

Ganun ba kamahal yung die-cast metal na Votes V ngayon? When I was a kid, I was gifted with a die-cast metal Daimos. I think it was five hundred bucks then.

For me, even if she was the twin of Marian Rivera, I still won't spend that much every month to make her quit. I mean you can spend a tenth of that every month to visit your favorite therapist once a week.

Ganun ba kamahal yung die-cast metal na Votes V ngayon? When I was a kid, I was gifted with a die-cast metal Daimos. I think it was five hundred bucks then.

He he he well depends on the model and rarity. I guess that applies to the Thera as well ha ha ha maybe if she looked like a young Jennifer Connelly with high PSE skills ha ha ha

He he he well depends on the model and rarity. I guess that applies to the Thera as well ha ha ha maybe if she looked like a young Jennifer Connelly with high PSE skills ha ha ha

Yes, it depends on the addiction tolerance of a person. Spa customers with low addiction tolerance will readily give 100k a month.

Edited by will robie

Even though I am a decent guy and think highly of my self I would not pursue a Thera that I am fond of if she has a bad boy/chick boy in her life. Even though I can be a good provider for her in her heart I will lose. So I dare not compete against that guy. I will just end up looking the fool with less money in my bank account.

You will never know if she has a boytoy on the side. She will never tell you, especially if you're her cash cow. She would want the best of both worlds: a gullible, love-sick guest who is her personal atm and a boytoy whom she screws around with and gives money to. Money which gets from her love-sick guest.

Edited by will robie