Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

It is starting to look like a Victim of the Therapist Thread here again

I am not an advocate for GM Thera relationship but I believe the reason we don’t see a lot of positive feedback on successful GM Thera relationship because I think most guys keep it to themselves when things are going good but when things become sour they come here to vent.

I myself have found this thread only after a Thera tried to scam me and my first post here was negative as well. If I knew about this thread before I would not got into that situation and it would have never happened.

But what I have learned is one should not let his infatuation with the Thera get the best of him(easier said than done) Just walk away if something does not seem right and you just have to remember that there are plenty other women out there who will appreciate a guy who is nice to them. If you where to become a victim of love remember this. If you don’t remember this you will just end up a victim

What it really come down to is the individual person. We can’t judge people just because they belong in a certain group. Yes it’s a known fact that Theras are in an interesting situation and money is the driving factor behind it. If they where to have their own thread where they can complain about the GMs it would be insane and the innocent guys might get labeled wrong just because another GM did wrong di ba?

I have met Theras that never asked me for money outside the spa and I even met a GRO who offered to take care of the finances because she didn’t like the fact I was working to much(Not sure if she would have actually done it but I wouldn’t have took the offeranyway) So everyone is just different regardless of what group you are a labeled in.

Here is a story from the falling for a client thread which is warm to my heart, maybe someday I myself can make a difference in someone’s life

Jhothi7, on 20 Sept 2015 - 03:47 AM, said:

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..

It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..

He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..

To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..

Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..

If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Sorry, I'm not that good in composing a blog like this but I hope it's still understable..

Just sharing..

So many things have happened since M@@@@, specifically in Banawe, was shuttered close. We hear about this and that thera moving over to this or that spa; so many names. But not the one name I have been missing so much! Funny how I'm torn between feeling happy that she has finally moved on versus that nagging disappointment that I don't see her name appearing on the threads of spas that have seen the influx of former M@@@@ theras. Have I fallen for her? I guess that's no longer the question. So, to M@@@@: if ever you read this, know that I miss you so much.

So many things have happened since M@@@@, specifically in Banawe, was shuttered close. We hear about this and that thera moving over to this or that spa; so many names. But not the one name I have been missing so much! Funny how I'm torn between feeling happy that she has finally moved on versus that nagging disappointment that I don't see her name appearing on the threads of spas that have seen the influx of former M@@@@ theras. Have I fallen for her? I guess that's no longer the question. So, to M@@@@: if ever you read this, know that I miss you so much.

If youre one of her closests GMs, Im sure youll get an SMS or two from her one way or the other. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

It is starting to look like a Victim of the Therapist Thread here again

I am not an advocate for GM Thera relationship but I believe the reason we don’t see a lot of positive feedback on successful GM Thera relationship because I think most guys keep it to themselves when things are going good but when things become sour they come here to vent.

I myself have found this thread only after a Thera tried to scam me and my first post here was negative as well. If I knew about this thread before I would not got into that situation and it would have never happened.

But what I have learned is one should not let his infatuation with the Thera get the best of him(easier said than done) Just walk away if something does not seem right and you just have to remember that there are plenty other women out there who will appreciate a guy who is nice to them. If you where to become a victim of love remember this. If you don’t remember this you will just end up a victim

What it really come down to is the individual person. We can’t judge people just because they belong in a certain group. Yes it’s a known fact that Theras are in an interesting situation and money is the driving factor behind it. If they where to have their own thread where they can complain about the GMs it would be insane and the innocent guys might get labeled wrong just because another GM did wrong di ba?

I have met Theras that never asked me for money outside the spa and I even met a GRO who offered to take care of the finances because she didn’t like the fact I was working to much(Not sure if she would have actually done it but I wouldn’t have took the offeranyway) So everyone is just different regardless of what group you are a labeled in.

Here is a story from the falling for a client thread which is warm to my heart, maybe someday I myself can make a difference in someone’s life

Jhothi7, on 20 Sept 2015 - 03:47 AM, said:

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..

It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..

He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..

To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..

Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..

If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Sorry, I'm not that good in composing a blog like this but I hope it's still understable..

Just sharing..

not so many positive feedback simply because there are not so many positive outcomes thats all, no need to overthink

My advice would be to just find comfort with the fact that she has moved on and has a better life than the one she had before. If she does think of you and miss you then let her be the one to make the first move.

No, I disagree. I think he should just leave her alone and move on with his own life. JMHO.

A simple hi wont hurt. If she doesnt reply, then that should be the time.

And it would still be his call whether he would do it or not anyway.

Edited by K0RN

Let me play the devil's advocate:

How would you know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that "a simple hi won't hurt"? What if she's in a new relationship and she's trying to bury her past? Theras who leave her jobs usually do their best to forget their pasts. This is not something one would put in a resume and definitely not something they would be proud of.

Like I said: IF she wants to make contact then let HER make the first move.

That's why my advice is to leave her alone. Just wait and see. If she does make the fist move then good. If not, then he should move on and just leave her alone. She has a new life, leave her be.

Given they would really leave their past behind and forget everything, I would assume she should have changed All her contact details, deleted all her social media accounts including MTC and all the needful, none of us here would be able to reach out to her.

And again it would still be up to him whether or not he will Try to contact her.

I say no more.

Edited by K0RN
  • Like (+1) 2

The problem with falling in love with our Thera is not the insecurities and jealosy but the way we accept them as a normal people na pwed ring mahalin at magmahal. At ang pinaka mahirap pa sa lahat ay yung ipakilala at ipagmalaki sila sa mga taong nanghuhusga sa kanila.

Yes po madami namang successful Thera GM love stories na siguro nanatili lang silang pribado at tahimik dahil na rin sa kultura natin na kapag Thera at ganon ang work nila ay masama na sila kasi they sell their bodies daw. For me I think they didn't sell their bodies but rather they sell their experience sa mga lalaking nalulungkot at naghahanap ng panandalian kaligayahan. Thier bodies and soul are remain with them and the only thing they asking ay yung kaunting respeto lang sa kanilang pagkatao. For me swerte si GM na truly love by their Thera, biro mo sa dami ng GM na gumagastos ng malaki makasama lang si Thera, and even though all these men who pay to have just a brief experience of intimacy with her, it's you that she wants to share something real,,sa dami ng lalaking nakakasalamuha nya sayo nya binibigay ang true love nya.

Of course same with Thera ang swerte nya kay GM na mahal sya ng totoo, kasi sa dinamidami ng mga professional na babae dyan sya ang pinili nito kahit ang tingin ng iba super tanga sya.

The problem isn't with our Thera or with GM but the culture that degrades and dehumanises them. Changing that culture begins with changing ourselves. Continue to live and love.

no, that’s not the problem at all

you are looking in a different world, thus the mistake in identifying the problem

If she changed all her contact details then obviously she wants to leave her past behind.

If this gm is resourceful enough to somehow acquire her number, I really say it's a big no-no for him to try to contact her EVEN IF it's just to say "hi".

I couldn't agree with you more on this. And once she says that she doesn't wanted to be bothered by anyone from here again, its best to leave it at that. That we should respect.

AND AGAIN I would caution him against trying to establish contact UNLESS she makes the first move. It's called Respect.

My Turn to be The Devil's Advocate. ;)

AND Again, this would be his call whether he'd do it or not. So let's leave it up to him. ;)

Edited by K0RN

Admiring one of the top thera I am an OFW and I have an mtc . Last year before I go in KSA I met a thera A therapist which is not just a simple thera but she has an exceptional beauty of a woman hindi dahil sa pang lbs niang anyo kung hindi dahil sa kanyang busilak na kalooban - - - I'd heard a lot of haka haka about this thera many Fr (a lots of good Fr) noon akala ko ang FR is all fake pero hindi she's pretty inside and out di ko inakalang thera cya when I finally saw this woman pamula sa pnanamit hanggang sa pananalita at attitude the way she treat a client like me hindi cya sobrang Gfe pero she's accomodating napahanga ako ng babaeng to. Hindi ko msbi na I fall for her kc may asawa at pamilya ako pero I admire her. Sadly ngayong umuwi ako ng pilipinas wala na cya bandang February nung bigla na lng cya nawala sa spa akala ko nagpahinga lang kc na raid ung spa pro when I saw her post on mtc oo retired na cya and according to her may mahal na cya at namuhay na cya ng maaus, such a lucky guy. - - - 2 bagay na nraramdaman ko ngaun,I'm happy kc nkalau na cya sa spa,nalulungkot kc ndi ko na cya mkikita. Sinulat ko to para kung sakaling ngbabasa cya malaman nya na I am one of the client that admire her. And to the man that captured her heart alagaan mo cya. Congratulations also sa inyo. - -Ms.Toblerone

first anniversary na pala ng qc spa na yun...

around this time last year, gabi after makipaginuman ng onti kasama ang tropa, naisipang dumaan sa bagong spa na wala pang isang linggo... pinashowup lahat at yung mga unang lumabas ay maganda at sexy naman pero di ko gano type... akala ko i’ll call it a day na... then may isang lumabas na hanggang ngayon probably the best smile among all theras i’ve met...

kinamayan nya ko, and i thought i was already under her spell so i just followed her like a good boy...

pag pasok sa kwarto... omggg bigla nalang akong hinalikan torridly sabay hubad kami ng damit...

sabi ko shower na muna para medyo bawas amats at baka hindi ako matapos haha...

pumayag naman sya at pagpasok namin... bigla na lang sinubo ang aking kalalakihan...

doon ko na confirm na mukhang may tama rin sya ng onti at medyo sabog din sya ng onti, parang wala ng bukas kung makasubo... sinabi ko sasabunin ko muna kasi medyo mahaba ang araw ko nun at baka di kaaya aya sa kanya... pero hindi nya eto pinansin...

dahil medyo may tama din ako, hindi ko kayang labasan ng oras na yun...

ayun... tinuloy namin ang romansa at sya ay umibabaw... nagulat ako ng pinasok kagad kahit medyo sinasabihan ko na na... oi mag condom ako... di ako pinansin at dahil naramdaman ko na ang pagdaloy ng dugo sa aking pagkalalake... hindi ko na rin ininda...

natapos ako ng sya ay nasa ibabaw, sobrang saya nya nung maramdaman nya ang init ng katas ko...

kinuha ko ang numero nya at nangakong babalikan ko sya...

subalit... makaraan lamang ang isa, dalawang linggo... nalaman kong sya ay sobrang requested at hindi ko na sya matiyempuhan ng libre sa oras na pwede ako...

medyo tinamaan yata ako sa kanya at araw araw sya ang nasa isip ko nun at nakikita ang kanyang ngiti pag ako ay nakapikit...

yun nga lang, hindi ko sya tinext kahit isang beses at di nya alam number ko, naghihintay ako ng tamang oras ngunit ito ay hindi na dumating... naging sobrang sikat nya na halos buong araw sya may client, nung lumipat sya sa malapit, sya lagi ang top thera...

hindi ko alam kung ako ay nahulog o libog lang... pero sa isa o dalawang buwan ng aking buhay, sya lang naging laman ng isip ko...

balita ko wala na sya sa industriya at sana ay makatagpo sya ng maayos at makapagpapaligaya sa kanya... bow

Too bad the previous thread doesnt exist already...Anyway, these relationships dont work.I had 2 top thera GFS and both partnerships failed miserably, mainly for all the reasons already stated in this forum.For any relationship, there is the need for exclusivity and you cannot have that with a thera still working in the industry.

Now, I am in a relationship with someone not a part of this world and the differences are night and day. I have peace of mind, I gave up my thera-hunting days and I am genuinely happy.

My advise to GMs, if you feel you are starting to fall for a thera, do yourself a favor and stay away.Spare yourself the stress of the resulting complications.

Trust me, been there and done that. :)

Haha ddint think you would post again.Kaya ka pala nawala na true luv kna pala sir.

By any chance, one of those 2 top theras ba is May of the old PPJ?Lol

• 3 weeks later...

In my experience ang masasabi ko kadikit na ng therapist ang pagsinungaling. Wala na mababago dun.

Magmahal ka man ng sincere at seryoso wala kang matatangap na pagpahalaga.

Sa huli ikaw pa ang masama, makitid at di makaintindi.

Attention seeker and money is mostly the reason kung bakit ang puso ay nababasura.

Kaya in the end gamitan na lang.

• Like (+1) 1

In my experience ang masasabi ko kadikit na ng therapist ang pagsinungaling. Wala na mababago dun.

Magmahal ka man ng sincere at seryoso wala kang matatangap na pagpahalaga.

Sa huli ikaw pa ang masama, makitid at di makaintindi.

Attention seeker and money is mostly the reason kung bakit ang puso ay nababasura.

Kaya in the end gamitan na lang.

the best way talaga is take her out of this industry. as long as she is working in this industry, mahirap talaga isustain ang relationship.

• Like (+1) 1

the best way talaga is take her out of this industry. as long as she is working in this industry, mahirap talaga isustain ang relationship.

Iba kasi pananaw ko dyan bro, taking her out will not change anything because ang pinaguusapn dito puso. If its real love you dont have to dictate things, dahil im sure alam nman na nya kung what is the right thing to do. Hindi na kailangan pa imemorize yan.

Iba kasi pananaw ko dyan bro, taking her out will not change anything because ang pinaguusapn dito puso. If its real love you dont have to dictate things, dahil im sure alam nman na nya kung what is the right thing to do. Hindi na kailangan pa imemorize yan.

problema is marami silang mamemeet sa araw araw nilang pagtratrabaho na mas gwapo and mas mayaman sa atin. tayo hanggang text lang or paghatid sundo lang (unless live in kayo).