Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

These relationships only last until their dreams become bigger than your wallet, lol! If youre having girl problems I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but a b$tch aint one.

What guys here dont understand is while we are pursuing a Thera some Theras are pursuing guys as well, and the difference is those guys dont spend money on them and in some cases even receive money from the Thera.

Even though I am a decent guy and think highly of my self I would not pursue a Thera that I am fond of if she has a bad boy/chick boy in her life. Even though I can be a good provider for her in her heart I will lose. So I dare not compete against that guy. I will just end up looking the fool with less money in my bank account.

In most cases it is actually less expensive just to visit the Thera of your liking at the spa frequently then try and have a relationship with her outside the spa. Less headache as well

Just be careful bros, you dont want to end up with a broken heart 💔 and a empty wallet

• Like (+1) 1

Hindi pko na fall sa thera pero ngkaroon na ng time na fixated ako sa regular thera ko. What i did was i have to keep in kind na malamang i'm just another client for her, nothing more, nothing less. Yes, malambing, gfe, willing to please nga si thera pero isipin nlng na trabaho nia yun na maging ganun ang ugali/pakikitungo nia sa client. You're not someone special for her.

kaya rule #1 ko is never fall. trabaho lang walang personalan.

• Like (+1) 1

haha marami ang against sa client-thera relationship ah. parang you and me against the world

Unless you like being a part of a vicious cycle or the gamitan game as stated in the why do women fall for ugly men thread, I suggest you stay away from having a relationship with a Thera.

But of course for us hopeless romantics, we might run into that rare gem of a Thera who is just worth fighting for 😍

Relationship with a therapist is always a fleeting relationship, it's always a short FUBU. Your time will always be consumed by their demand to always text or call them, eventhough the therapists will not do the same.

Its better to enjoy the moment while it lasts, and never exchange your family and/or true GF.

Most of the thera needs sadistic love, they are used to pain and broken love affair. So most of my experience, they allow you to fxck them in their anus and spank them hard on their ass while riding them doggie style. Do CIM or CIF.

Lastly, most of them are drunkard, smoker and witless bitches. So your discussion, most of the time, is not intelligent, and all the time the discussion relates to sex.

I had relationship with top stars of Starfleet, Flight168, Skyline, 8MEN, Akiri, Sueños, Goodlife, Utopia, HS, Stargate, Sanctuario, Wilderness, etc... over the years. And experience brought me to these conclusions.

• Like (+1) 1

Had a conversation with one top thera, and she mentioned that she is so sick of sex that she rarely has any pleasure from the work itself, except on rare occasions (ahem... :-)). Anyway, I can't imagine you can have a great relationship with someone who is tired from "working" so much. Another top thera I know has so many boyfriends, I would hate to get in line for quality time.

Again, I think life is complicated enough, so better to keep it simple: sexy time for the sexy ladies; good times with the good girls; and keep looking for a good sexy lady. Ha ha ha

Had a conversation with one top thera, and she mentioned that she is so sick of sex that she rarely has any pleasure from the work itself, except on rare occasions (ahem... :-)). Anyway, I can't imagine you can have a great relationship with someone who is tired from "working" so much. Another top thera I know has so many boyfriends, I would hate to get in line for quality time.

Again, I think life is complicated enough, so better to keep it simple: sexy time for the sexy ladies; good times with the good girls; and keep looking for a good sexy lady. Ha ha ha

exactly the lines that a thera will say just to keep you coming back. I took a thera once in a motel and she was load as EF.... Sabay sabi, kaya gusto konlumalabas tyo kasi hindi ako makasigaw sa spa.... Parang feeling ko tuloy ako c hercules... Hahaha... Well that cost me a lot of cash, pano pabalik balik ako e... Hahaha... Nalaman ko lng nung na blind item cya dito sa mtc, exactly sabi ng isanh GM yun na yun din ang sistema at words sa akin.. Hahaha....

One thera planted in my head the idea na pwede ko cya ma live if I get her always... Kasi daw pag pumutok daw ung sakin bat ang dami, at gustong gusto daw nya ung feeling nun sa loob.... Hahamm buti nlng hindi ko type.. Kung hindi yari nanaman ang mga gwapings ko...

Edited by Kingkongphils

Going 2 months in a complicated relationship with a former thera. I should say former cause its been a month since she stop. She told me she dont want to hurt me that's why she stop. Now my problem is I know she needs financial support but she decline my offer even told her that I want her to continue studies. She choose to find decent job. We still frequently see other if time permits its hard to have LDR. I hope one day everything will workout for us.

Going 2 months in a complicated relationship with a former thera. I should say former cause its been a month since she stop. She told me she dont want to hurt me that's why she stop. Now my problem is I know she needs financial support but she decline my offer even told her that I want her to continue studies. She choose to find decent job. We still frequently see other if time permits its hard to have LDR. I hope one day everything will workout for us.

As long as she does not go out and meet her regulars at the motel or The B hotel for extra cash you should be ok👍🏼

As long as she does not go out and meet her regulars at the motel or The B hotel for extra cash you should be ok

Shes in the province already faraway from the workplace she used to be.

We wish you the best, bro,

As usual, hope for the best but expect the worst. Good luck.

Thanks

As long as she does not go out and meet her regulars at the motel or The B hotel for extra cash you should be ok

the problem with these "formers" is that they wont hesitate to accept and meet their regulars if the need for quick cash arises, and you won't know it. now that's a s@%t load of peace of mind on your head.

..............ugh, bottomline is, you know the mess you are going into, so be prepared to meet it, take it, then take charge. anticipate. been there, still there.

Hard not to fall/ have a heart-felt relationship. Especially if you "See" each other once a week. Iba din kapag may kaibigan kang walang alam sa buhay mo at wala ka din alam sa buhay niya. Yung hindi mo na need magsinungaling. Kwento ka lang ng kwento sa mga nangyayari sa buhay mo. Walang limitation.

Usually if the GM and the Thera don’t have a good arrangement, meaning she is financially secure, the lure of easy money is going to always be a temptation. I knew one top Thera who a Pilot had wooed and he finally got her to agree that she would “retire” in exchange for 100k support monthly. However she had a sick father so she needed more and was embarrassed to ask. So she did what she knows how to do... boom

Usually if the GM and the Thera dont have a good arrangement, meaning she is financially secure, the lure of easy money is going to always be a temptation. I knew one top Thera who a Pilot had wooed and he finally got her to agree that she would retire in exchange for 100k support monthly. However she had a sick father so she needed more and was embarrassed to ask. So she did what she knows how to do... boom

100k monthly kulang pa? kalokohan na yan

• Like (+1) 1

Depende sa Lifestyle ni Thera (or Ex-Thera) yan pati kung sinu-sino sinusupportahan nya (from her Family hanggang sa Secret BF nya na True Love nya talaga).

bakit nga kaya puro pamilya nasa isip nila kaysa sariling kaligayahan no?

Idol. Kung tutuusin, kulang pa 100K if makikisawsaw si Kamag-Anak Incorporated. Hehehehe :lol:

hindi talaga ako mag ggf ng thera kung ganyan kalaki lodi billy hehehe