• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Masakit ba sa iyo dahil nabasted ka or dail nabasted ka ng thera?

Iyong isa kasi heartbreaking. Iyong isa pa heartbreaking and/or ego-shattering

Di naman ako nabasted, dahil di nman ako nanligaw. Masakit kasi kelangan ko tanggapin na ako lang un may nadedevelop na attachment, kasi most prolly for her, part of the job lang yon. I need a cure. Yak...

Mejo nagsisisi tuloy ako bat ko kinuha number nya.

Today, we celebrated our 3rd year anniversary! ;)

It started as the usual client-therapist relationship...then friendship...and later on a much deeper relationship.

These kind of relationships must be built on the foundation of trust, respect and understanding. Lines of communications must constantly be open and used frequently.

At the end of the day, you have to savor it while it still last, and should one day that the relationship will end, only fond and happy memories will be remembered.

• Like (+1) 2

Today, we celebrated our 3rd year anniversary! ;)

It started as the usual client-therapist relationship...then friendship...and later on a much deeper relationship.

These kind of relationships must be built on the foundation of trust, respect and understanding. Lines of communications must constantly be open and used frequently.

At the end of the day, you have to savor it while it still last, and should one day that the relationship will end, only fond and happy memories will be remembered.

Hats off to you and your lady. :)

It's always nice reading successful relationships with the circumstances at hand. You've also highlighted what is needed to keep all relationships flourishing--trust, respect, understanding and communication.

To those that have found themselves in tangles of love with a therapist, there is always hope if both parties are willing to make it work. This love doesn't have to be painful as long as both parties are mature and emotionally strong to keep the relationship.

To those that have been bludgeoned with heartache, you can just charge to experience, let it mold you into becoming better, and when you're ready: love again.

• Like (+1) 1

Gusto ko magkwento ng something pero this is not the right thread and it is most probably unethical. Can't win her, so at least will try not to lose her.

Sakit lang na parang hampas sa ego haha ganun pala yon parang pacman left hook sa puso

Share mo na sir so everybody reading this thread would be wiser and learn something from your experiences.

Share mo na sir so everybody reading this thread would be wiser and learn something from your experiences.

Just realized I shouldn't because she told me those things in private, and tho I have no idea kung nasabi na nya sa iba, di ko rin dapat ikwento nang ganun lang...

But one thing is for sure, that unless you're ready to be her private property too, don't expect na she'd be "yours" anytime. :)

Just realized I shouldn't because she told me those things in private, and tho I have no idea kung nasabi na nya sa iba, di ko rin dapat ikwento nang ganun lang...

But one thing is for sure, that unless you're ready to be her private property too, don't expect na she'd be "yours" anytime. :)

So what's your gut feel? Does it feel na totoo sya sayo? Or dahil trabaho lang? And how's the feeling? May bitterness ba kahet papano?

So what's your gut feel? Does it feel na totoo sya sayo? Or dahil trabaho lang? And how's the feeling? May bitterness ba kahet papano?

The bitterness will never fade, but in time, it will be tolerable. :) I can only hope na this is not "trabaho lang" and I can also only hope na kaya ko nga mag-pull away para tuloy ang happy-happy :) Nakakausap ko pa rin sya somehow.

I guess it proves how newbie one is pa sa ganitong mga "leisure" since I still fall victim to GFE haha.

Anyway, it's natawa lang ako sa usernames natin haha parehong comicbook characters. =))

just try to know if it is just an infatuation or maybe you just enjoy the moment during the time your doing it, they are humans too they can still fall in love also. but the hard thing is accepting the fact what she used to do before (work). bka i sumbat mo lng kasi sknya yung line of work nya which infact on of the hardest thing they will have from you

The bitterness will never fade, but in time, it will be tolerable. :) I can only hope na this is not "trabaho lang" and I can also only hope na kaya ko nga mag-pull away para tuloy ang happy-happy :) Nakakausap ko pa rin sya somehow.

I guess it proves how newbie one is pa sa ganitong mga "leisure" since I still fall victim to GFE haha.

Anyway, it's natawa lang ako sa usernames natin haha parehong comicbook characters. =))

Haha Oo nga noh?! Pareho din tayo sir. Masabihan lang ng I miss you lumalambot agad. Isa pang problem is i can't fight the selos. Mind is saying na syempre work nya yun at madami kameng tinatrato nya ng ganon... Pero si heart ang madaling bumigay. Hindi mapigilan masaktan. Hindi po madali!

naku eto yung pinag dadaanan ko ngaun... :(

ako ay isang OFW, hiwalay sa asawa at may dalawang anak na lalake, inaamin ko may pagkakamali din ako sa aming relasyon noon, ngunit hindi ko natanggap na ipagnagpalit nya ako sa iba sa isang pangako na tuluyan syang nasilaw.

sa pangyayaring iyon, mailap na ako magmahal at magtiwala sa taong pipiliin ko, pero may isang babae na nakapag palambot at muling nakapag patibok ng puso ko, pakiramdam ko para akong binata na walang alam gawin kundi ang manligaw at magbulakbol... ang problema lang kasi nito malayo ako sa kanya, hanggat nagtapat ako ng tunay kong nararamdaman halos buong pagkatao ko ipanakita ko sa kanya, gayun din ang kanyang sarili...

Kung nababasa mo man ito, alam kong mahirap ang sitwasyon natin ngayon, parehas lang naman tayong nangangapa sa isat' isa, gaya ng sabi mo hindi ka basta basta maniniwala hanggat hindi ko mapapatunayan at magagawa. Sadyang maikli lang ang panahon na ibinigay satin para lubusang makilala ang isat'isa, hindi ko alam kung pano ko ipaparamdam sayo ang pagmamahal ko, ang tanging magagawa ko lang ay ang kausapin at tawagan ka... handa ako maghintay kung yan ang nararapat.

MAHAL KITA KUNG NABABASA MO MAN ITO NGAYON :(

naku eto yung pinag dadaanan ko ngaun... :(

ako ay isang OFW, hiwalay sa asawa at may dalawang anak na lalake, inaamin ko may pagkakamali din ako sa aming relasyon noon, ngunit hindi ko natanggap na ipagnagpalit nya ako sa iba sa isang pangako na tuluyan syang nasilaw.

sa pangyayaring iyon, mailap na ako magmahal at magtiwala sa taong pipiliin ko, pero may isang babae na nakapag palambot at muling nakapag patibok ng puso ko, pakiramdam ko para akong binata na walang alam gawin kundi ang manligaw at magbulakbol... ang problema lang kasi nito malayo ako sa kanya, hanggat nagtapat ako ng tunay kong nararamdaman halos buong pagkatao ko ipanakita ko sa kanya, gayun din ang kanyang sarili...

Kung nababasa mo man ito, alam kong mahirap ang sitwasyon natin ngayon, parehas lang naman tayong nangangapa sa isat' isa, gaya ng sabi mo hindi ka basta basta maniniwala hanggat hindi ko mapapatunayan at magagawa. Sadyang maikli lang ang panahon na ibinigay satin para lubusang makilala ang isat'isa, hindi ko alam kung pano ko ipaparamdam sayo ang pagmamahal ko, ang tanging magagawa ko lang ay ang kausapin at tawagan ka... handa ako maghintay kung yan ang nararapat.

MAHAL KITA KUNG NABABASA MO MAN ITO NGAYON :(

Action speaks louder than words. It is through your action or inaction that eventually will convince her of your intentions. Good luck sir! :-)

• Like (+1) 1

Once a guy gets into a relationship with a therapist, he should never ever bring up her work during arguments.

I know a girl who was in the same situation as Sitti's. Her bf would get other theras just to spite her and make her jealous. Later the guy accused her of deliberately getting pregnant just to force them to settle down. They then lived together, but as far as I can remember, the guy went on his spa-going ways.

Another thera shared also her story. She and her husband were doing it, but since she was tired, it was not 100% effort. The guy told her " kailangan ko ba mag-tip para mas ganahan ka?" It was that brutal. I also know the guy would hit her using her work as an excuse.

So unless a guy is capable of being quiet in word and in deed about the lady's work, he shouldn't pursue a therapist. Sumbat is never an option.

...now that is a stinging and hurtful comment which perfectly shows how her "past" will forever haunt her and the partner....everytime they fight, sumbatan na ng masasakit na salita... kasi nga naman I can imagine the guy would always be tormented by the mental image of her girl being enjoyed by other men...

• Like (+1) 1

Haha Oo nga noh?! Pareho din tayo sir. Masabihan lang ng I miss you lumalambot agad. Isa pang problem is i can't fight the selos. Mind is saying na syempre work nya yun at madami kameng tinatrato nya ng ganon... Pero si heart ang madaling bumigay. Hindi mapigilan masaktan. Hindi po madali!

Pisting heart yan e no hahaha