Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Seldom do I post here in MTC, but every now and then, there would just be a time that I cannot contain the urge to express what I feel, especially when missing someone so dear. So pardon me my fellow GMs, I ask you to bear with this.

I would just like express my feeling of longingness for this wonderful woman, who, for many of us here that are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be with her, consider her as a queen. Beautiful, sexy, feisty, witty, willingness to open up while still having reservations, it's the right mix of these qualities that makes you fall for her. Being the peace or "zen" in a sea of gems in this industry, and the queen that gave his king the golden touch, many here would agree that she is truly a royalty and one of the best. For those in the know, you may already have guessed who I am talking about, but for those who don't, I can't help but feel pity for you...

So again, pardon me for this sissy expression of endearment. I miss her every time, but despite this, I wish her all the best in all her endeavors.

Seldom do I post here in MTC, but every now and then, there would just be a time that I cannot contain the urge to express what I feel, especially when missing someone so dear. So pardon me my fellow GMs, I ask you to bear with this.

I would just like express my feeling of longingness for this wonderful woman, who, for many of us here that are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be with her, consider her as a queen. Beautiful, sexy, feisty, witty, willingness to open up while still having reservations, it's the right mix of these qualities that makes you fall for her. Being the peace or "zen" in a sea of gems in this industry, and the queen that gave his king the golden touch, many here would agree that she is truly a royalty and one of the best. For those in the know, you may already have guessed who I am talking about, but for those who don't, I can't help but feel pity for you...

So again, pardon me for this sissy expression of endearment. I miss her every time, but despite this, I wish her all the best in all her endeavors.

Nice Share Boss.

Treat it as a one-hour fantasy. Once you're out of the cubicle, you just have snap out of it and get back to reality. However, some customers can't seem to distinguish between fantasy and reality. :lol:

It is easy to say pay the entrance fee, have the service and leave smiling or not. Pero pag may kahit kaunti pang laman ang bulsa mo you will be encouraged to do what maybe called in a fantasy world.

And that's how things sometimes do happen. Believe it or not!

It is easy to say pay the entrance fee, have the service and leave smiling or not. Pero pag may kahit kaunti pang laman ang bulsa mo you will be encouraged to do what maybe called in a fantasy world.

Bare necessities comprise a large part of my budget. This is just a vice that can be easily shelved. I won't pay if the service is overpriced. I always get the therapist who is "value for money." I don't take chances in picking a therapist since this is just a vice and, more often than not, I go back to my "comfort zone" therapists because I know I will always leave satisfied. I am not immune to the charms of my regular therapists but I easily snap out of the funk after the session.

Bare necessities comprise a large part of my budget. This is just a vice that can be easily shelved. I won't pay if the service is overpriced. I always get the therapist who is "value for money." I don't take chances in picking a therapist since this is just a vice and, more often than not, I go back to my "comfort zone" therapists because I know I will always leave satisfied. I am not immune to the charms of my regular therapists but I easily snap out of the funk after the session.

Its really advantageous to have a rotation and there are enough good Theras who understand its a job and they keep a professional distance. And you should do the same. Its easier that way and everyone is happy. Better not to let your personal life interfere with your fantasy. Its like watching a movie, enjoy it, but dont watch the same one over and over ha ha ha

Wag ka magdala ng maraming pera. Kung marami ka talagang pera iwan mo sa sasakyan o sa office wallet mo. Para kung HJ lng HJ lng. Kung wala kang balak mag max mileage period na yun kahit anong sabihin ni lovely thera.

Its really advantageous to have a rotation and there are enough good Theras who understand its a job and they keep a professional distance. And you should do the same. Its easier that way and everyone is happy. Better not to let your personal life interfere with your fantasy. Its like watching a movie, enjoy it, but dont watch the same one over and over ha ha ha

I am fond of repeatedly watching my favorite movies over again just as I am fond of going back to the same "comfort zone" therapists. My rationale being that your money won't be wasted since it's just a vice. You get hooked on a vice to feel good, hence, when you go to a spa, you should make sure you feel good after.

I am fond of repeatedly watching my favorite movies over again just as I am fond of going back to the same "comfort zone" therapists. My rationale being that your money won't be wasted since it's just a vice. You get hooked on a vice to feel good, hence, when you go to a spa, you should make sure you feel good after.

True, but its good to have a collection of classics so attachment is less. Also some absence makes the heart, if not the loins fonder. I used to have a really nice harem where I get 2-3 a week; then switch it up with others the next week. Though getting to that point where you have several reliables can require some investment.

Edited by BRAIN FOR HIRE

same thing can be said to some theras. lonely girls looking for love in all the wrong places.

I was reading in the “other side” of this thread about a Top Thera or Top Attendant that had fallen in love with a married guy and that he had broken her heart. And as tragic as that is, that is the more general run of the mill happening. Married guy goes off the reservation and gets hot and heavy with miss flavorful of the moment, maybe he’s honest and does fall in love, but ultimately what it takes to be in a real relationship destroys the fleshy fantasy. And that’s the other thing, it takes a lot when you are at a certain level, the sacrifice is a cross to far to bear. The judgments are harsher; the disapprobation is more acrid; and embarrassment more acute.

It takes a lot financially, and it will take a lot more psychologically. And sure anyone can say that love is all you need, but the reality is when you stand at the bridge, it may be a lot more daunting to cross than “Pretty Woman” suggests. That’s the tragedy or the comedy of it, both parties know better, but they give in and the ultimate game of poker starts; both parties not knowing what the other holds- is it real or just a mirage?

• Like (+1) 2

I was reading in the other side of this thread about a Top Thera or Top Attendant that had fallen in love with a married guy and that he had broken her heart. And as tragic as that is, that is the more general run of the mill happening. Married guy goes off the reservation and gets hot and heavy with miss flavorful of the moment, maybe hes honest and does fall in love, but ultimately what it takes to be in a real relationship destroys the fleshy fantasy. And thats the other thing, it takes a lot when you are at a certain level, the sacrifice is a cross to far to bear. The judgments are harsher; the disapprobation is more acrid; and embarrassment more acute.

It takes a lot financially, and it will take a lot more psychologically. And sure anyone can say that love is all you need, but the reality is when you stand at the bridge, it may be a lot more daunting to cross than Pretty Woman suggests. Thats the tragedy or the comedy of it, both parties know better, but they give in and the ultimate game of poker starts; both parties not knowing what the other holds- is it real or just a mirage?

Thats the Unfortunate Truth. Regardless whether Top Thera or Just a Regular Jane falls with a Married Man would lead to Nowhere most of the time. Sure their relationship would be sinful yet sweet but after lets say three months, someones got to give. The Married Guy or The Thera.

Nothing Wrong with Falling for your Thera. Committing to have a working relationship would be another thing to think of.

Edited by K0RN
  • Like (+1) 1

True, but its good to have a collection of classics so attachment is less. Also some absence makes the heart, if not the loins fonder. I used to have a really nice harem where I get 2-3 a week; then switch it up with others the next week. Though getting to that point where you have several reliables can require some investment.

A decade ago, I had a regular whom I came back to every week. She was my only therapist for two months because her two services were exceptional. I can't say I was attached because what I came back for were her services. She wasn't exactly a looker but she had a nice body and flawless. I would liken her to my favorite dentist, mechanic, barber, etc. I don't go back to them because I am attached to them. I go back to them because of their exceptional service. I believe "hiyang" is the term in the vernacular.

• Like (+1) 1

It is a good practice for people who come to spakol just for the normal services, massage and standard ES. Maybe it cannot be called directly a bisyo. Kasi it is the same as you avail the services in a saloon for the haircut, manicure and pedicure only there is no ES. But come to think of it may posibilidad din magkaroon ng fall sa lugar na iyon.

Pag ginawa mong bisyo ang spakol hindi ka after more on the services but rather after the thera. Bisyo ang babae at yan ang tutoo. As bisyo bawat bitawan mong pera o bagay ay huwag mong asahan na babalik o magkaroon ng kapalit na hangarin. Tapon lahat iyon.

Okay spakol may not be the right place. So nag-fall ka to a decent or not decent girl ouuside spakol and still the same you have to bring out what is inside your pocket knowing not sure kung makukuha mo siya, Minsan di ka pa rin nakakatiyak kung makakatotohanan siya. So tapon din.

The big difference in spakol and that outside is the direct body contact amoy mo pa ang kanyang hininga (may amoy o wala) and it is up to the guest to respond. Nakaka-miss minsan pag nakatagpo ka ng iyong desired na thera. May sinubukan akong thera recently at nakakalibang pagmasdan ang kanyang mukha at makipagtinginan makakalimutan mo na ang ES, Ipon ng kaunti o next week suweldo. Could be a fall - NO but most likely para lang matikman.

May customer naman open to whatever rate ni thera and after the session just leave the spakol just like anyone who just availed a standard ES. Parehas din ang result - smiling.

A thera insisted her personal promo to a married friend but he declined and just asked for an HJ. Kasagot-sagot ni thera nagpunta ka pa dito para magpa-handjob lang. You cannot blame the thera because she is there to make money and she can deliver.

Another married friend said there is a better feeling being touched by another girl aside from his wife.

And sometimes that feeling may be transformed to a fall.

So let them fall. It's their money, time and life.

I was reading in the other side of this thread about a Top Thera or Top Attendant that had fallen in love with a married guy and that he had broken her heart. And as tragic as that is, that is the more general run of the mill happening. Married guy goes off the reservation and gets hot and heavy with miss flavorful of the moment, maybe hes honest and does fall in love, but ultimately what it takes to be in a real relationship destroys the fleshy fantasy. And thats the other thing, it takes a lot when you are at a certain level, the sacrifice is a cross to far to bear. The judgments are harsher; the disapprobation is more acrid; and embarrassment more acute.

It takes a lot financially, and it will take a lot more psychologically. And sure anyone can say that love is all you need, but the reality is when you stand at the bridge, it may be a lot more daunting to cross than Pretty Woman suggests. Thats the tragedy or the comedy of it, both parties know better, but they give in and the ultimate game of poker starts; both parties not knowing what the other holds- is it real or just a mirage?

just like i said, just like gms falling for shitty theras. some theras too fall for shitty guys. in your story, investing in feelings to a married person is sort of an act of desperation. most of the time talo ka sa huli. i think that thera knew the consequences but was just blinded by her feelings.

but i still believe some relationships between a gm and thera "may" work. basta walang sabit but the risks involved are really high compared to meeting normal girls. kaya to those gms who are willing to take the risk, i salute you. good luck!

just like i said, just like gms falling for shitty theras. some theras too fall for shitty guys. in your story, investing in feelings to a married person is sort of an act of desperation. most of the time talo ka sa huli. i think that thera knew the consequences but was just blinded by her feelings.

but i still believe some relationships between a gm and thera "may" work. basta walang sabit but the risks involved are really high compared to meeting normal girls. kaya to those gms who are willing to take the risk, i salute you. good luck!

the last 1-2 months i had a regular thera, very young looking and her body is at the onset of blooming

i used to visit her once a week, but in the last few weeks our session became hotter that i had to visit her for two consecutive days once

she started months ago when i first met her, then took her again when she came back

she still remembered me and was very playful yet sweet to me, she will let me do what i want with her and the last few sessions namin, i felt like i was starting to have feelings for her

i usually tip her about 50% more than her rates, but she will allow me to do it live and even finish inside basta safe sya

she was also asking if i can support her financially so that she will not have to stay in the industry for more than a few months, she just badly needs quick money due to family emergency

unfortunately, kasama sya sa mga “narescue” sa recent raids and i havent heard from her since

at least hindi lumalim yung feelings ko at natapos ng maaga, although how it ended was not ideal

Isa lang ata ang nabasa ko dito na successful yung GM-Thera Relationship since yung Marriage ni GM was on the rocks.

But yes, I agree na palaging talo si Thera if makikipagrelationship sya sa isang Married GM, Top Thera man o Regular Thera lang not unless FUBU lang yung set-up nila and alam nilang dalawa yung boundaries ng relationship nila.

Isa lang ata ang nabasa ko dito na successful yung GM-Thera Relationship since yung Marriage ni GM was on the rocks.

But yes, I agree na palaging talo si Thera if makikipagrelationship sya sa isang Married GM, Top Thera man o Regular Thera lang not unless FUBU lang yung set-up nila and alam nilang dalawa yung boundaries ng relationship nila.

so talagang malaki ang risk factor pursuing a thera. success rate is very thin based dito sa thread haha.

yan talaga hindi ko ma gets sa ibang thera. i mean theyve seen it all, lahat ng klaseng pambobola narinig na nila, theyve met guys from different walks of life due to their nature of work. yet, they still fall for shitty guys.

so talagang malaki ang risk factor pursuing a thera. success rate is very thin based dito sa thread haha.

yan talaga hindi ko ma gets sa ibang thera. i mean theyve seen it all, lahat ng klaseng pambobola narinig na nila, theyve met guys from different walks of life due to their nature of work. yet, they still fall for shitty guys.

Just like we GMs fall for our own Kryptonite Theras, they (Theras) also gave in to their own Kryptonites (GM/Sponsor).

It is a good practice for people who come to spakol just for the normal services, massage and standard ES. Maybe it cannot be called directly a bisyo. Kasi it is the same as you avail the services in a saloon for the haircut, manicure and pedicure only there is no ES. But come to think of it may posibilidad din magkaroon ng fall sa lugar na iyon.

Pag ginawa mong bisyo ang spakol hindi ka after more on the services but rather after the thera. Bisyo ang babae at yan ang tutoo. As bisyo bawat bitawan mong pera o bagay ay huwag mong asahan na babalik o magkaroon ng kapalit na hangarin. Tapon lahat iyon.

Okay spakol may not be the right place. So nag-fall ka to a decent or not decent girl ouuside spakol and still the same you have to bring out what is inside your pocket knowing not sure kung makukuha mo siya, Minsan di ka pa rin nakakatiyak kung makakatotohanan siya. So tapon din.

The big difference in spakol and that outside is the direct body contact amoy mo pa ang kanyang hininga (may amoy o wala) and it is up to the guest to respond. Nakaka-miss minsan pag nakatagpo ka ng iyong desired na thera. May sinubukan akong thera recently at nakakalibang pagmasdan ang kanyang mukha at makipagtinginan makakalimutan mo na ang ES, Ipon ng kaunti o next week suweldo. Could be a fall - NO but most likely para lang matikman.

May customer naman open to whatever rate ni thera and after the session just leave the spakol just like anyone who just availed a standard ES. Parehas din ang result - smiling.

A thera insisted her personal promo to a married friend but he declined and just asked for an HJ. Kasagot-sagot ni thera nagpunta ka pa dito para magpa-handjob lang. You cannot blame the thera because she is there to make money and she can deliver.

Another married friend said there is a better feeling being touched by another girl aside from his wife.

Agree. Could not have described it better, sir.

Tama ka jan sir. It should be the best practice to keep in mind that this is a business - never take it personal. lalong lalo na pag married guy ka na.

Shempre ang binabayad mo sa thera is yung services nia - massage, ES, friendliness, etc... you just need to go with the flow during the session then after that, leave everything there. wag mo na dalhin sa personal life/feelings mo.