Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

The emotion of pleasure in others' misfortune (Schadenfreude in German) is generally regarded as morally evil. It is often considered to be less acceptable than envy, which is regarded as a deadly sin. It would appear to be morally more perverse to be pleased with another person's misfortune than to be displeased with another person's good fortune. Indeed Arthur Schopenhauer argues that to feel envy is human, but to enjoy other people's misfortune is diabolical. For Schopenhauer, pleasure in others' misfortune is the worst trait in human nature, since it is closely related to cruelty. I believe that once we understand better this emotion, it becomes more natural and acceptable. (See also Portmann, When Bad Things Happen to Other People.)

In describing pleasure in others' misfortune, two features are not disputable: our pleasure and the other's misfortune. These features describe a significant conflict between our positive evaluation of the situation and the negative evaluation of the other person. This conflict indicates the presence of a comparative, and sometimes even a competitive, concern. A major reason for being pleased with the misfortune of another person is that this person's misfortune may somehow benefit us; it may, for example, emphasize our superiority.

Minsan pag hindi tyo naging successful we want to see others fail. Parang sabi ni Chris Gardner sa pursuit of Happiness.

Edited by Kingkongphils
  • Like (+1) 1

Di naman palagay lahat mapagsamantala kundi kumuha lang ng service na offered ng spakol.

Gaya na rin ng nasabi ko if kissing indicates a FALL bahala kang mahulog and if not then it is a FAIL bagsak ka naman; Minsan mas masakit ang mahulog kaysa bumagsak.

One thing more I think na whatever happens inside the cubicle/room may or may not be real or true dahil mas malamang ang kasinungalingan. Ang siguradong tutoo ay PERA.

I somewhat take the role of a doctor to scrutinize and check for signs/symptoms before I perform something on the thera. Then I can tell if I have to do my "operation". And I think most people do the same.

I think being aware and concern is a must and to FALL is another matter.

Di naman palagay lahat mapagsamantala kundi kumuha lang ng service na offered ng spakol.

Gaya na rin ng nasabi ko if kissing indicates a FALL bahala kang mahulog and if not then it is a FAIL bagsak ka naman; Minsan mas masakit ang mahulog kaysa bumagsak.

One thing more I think na whatever happens inside the cubicle/room may or may not be real or true dahil mas malamang ang kasinungalingan. Ang siguradong tutoo ay PERA.

I somewhat take the role of a doctor to scrutinize and check for signs/symptoms before I perform something on the thera. Then I can tell if I have to do my "operation". And I think most people do the same.

I think being aware and concern is a must and to FALL is another matter.

Thats true.

Truth is in this industry nobody knows really what is real amd what is not. Like I said a DFK doesnt mean she likes you or pogi ka or you are casanova, just as going out with a thera outside the spa, texting or talking to the thera or meeting their family doesnt mean she is in love with you.

Ganun din kapag na live mo or na creampie mo, doesnt mean na ikaw lang ang ginawan nya ng ganun. Sabi nga nila ang pinaka malaking kalokohan e ung mga salita na sayo ko lng ginagawa ito. Kaya we dont really know what the thera is thinking just as much as they dont know what we are thinking.

Very well said my friend. U can never guess what anyone is thinking.intent is in the mind. Walang default meaning ang bawat galaw ni thera. Hindi porke ginagawa nya isang bagay sayo e may kahulugan na yun na ayon sa iniisip mo. Sometimes, a thera may think of something other than what a gm would usually assume to be her logical intention. Pwedeng ginagawa lahat ni thera sayo sa ES and still regard you as just one of her customers. Nothing is what it seems. That's how it works sometimes

Thats true.

Truth is in this industry nobody knows really what is real amd what is not. Like I said a DFK doesnt mean she likes you or pogi ka or you are casanova, just as going out with a thera outside the spa, texting or talking to the thera or meeting their family doesnt mean she is in love with you.

Ganun din kapag na live mo or na creampie mo, doesnt mean na ikaw lang ang ginawan nya ng ganun. Sabi nga nila ang pinaka malaking kalokohan e ung mga salita na sayo ko lng ginagawa ito. Kaya we dont really know what the thera is thinking just as much as they dont know what we are thinking.

• Like (+1) 1

So you're not a doctor nor have proven that kissing leads to disease. All you've been saying is conjecture.

Ganun din kapag na live mo or na creampie mo, doesnt mean na ikaw lang ang ginawan nya ng ganun. Sabi nga nila ang pinaka malaking kalokohan e ung mga salita na sayo ko lng ginagawa ito. Kaya we don't really know what the thera is thinking just as much as they don't know what we are thinking.

If this holds true, Better get tested for your own safety and peace of mind. And next time, use protection.

If this holds true, Better get tested for your own safety and peace of mind. And next time, use protection.

I have never been a fan of doing it live. I havent really experienced the lack of sex to not have the presence of mind not to use protection when doing it with someone I dont really know. Specially if they are paid to have sex with anyone.

I cant say that hindi mangyayari sakin that ill catch anything since I do live sex but only with women I really really really know. Maharip din nmn kasi bka nmn may ibang partner siya na pasak ng pasak.

Id like to say anybody that says nakaka live nila ang thera nila is all bull, but I can understand how it can happen. But for me personnaly I dont see myself doing it live with a thera unless maybe I am drugged.

So just to stay on topic, I dont see anything wrong with falling for a thera, doing anything and everything for a thera. Lustayin mo lahat (bsta wala kang ibang obligasyon sa wife sa anak family). But just always protect yourself at all times. Hindi lang sa feelings but also sexually. Like I said hindi natin alam kung totoo nga ung sinasabi ng ibang GM na nakaka live nila ang mga thera, at hindi dn natin alam kung totoo ngang nag papa live ang mga thera. But one things for sure, one positive derranged individual e pwede mag pakalat ng sakit in a circle of spa/mps.

So just to stay on topic, I dont see anything wrong with falling for a thera, doing anything and everything for a thera. Lustayin mo lahat (bsta wala kang ibang obligasyon sa wife sa anak family). But just always protect yourself at all times. Hindi lang sa feelings but also sexually. Like I said hindi natin alam kung totoo nga ung sinasabi ng ibang GM na nakaka live nila ang mga thera, at hindi dn natin alam kung totoo ngang nag papa live ang mga thera. But one things for sure, one positive derranged individual e pwede mag pakalat ng sakit in a circle of spa/mps.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Good Point! But how can we determine actually the Right Therapist from the Wrong Therapist if majority of them are Known Players?

well i think it applies sa lahat ng gusto natin maka relasyon whether thera or not. we will only know in the end if magsisi ka o tagumpay ka. the problem is walang reset button in life. talagang risky especially pag thera mas mataas ang risk rating 😁

what if a thera regularly texts you and asks to meet her. even if there is no money involve? exact words would be kahit hindi mo na ako abutan basta magkasama lang tayo

Palagay ko double blade yan. Yes makalibre ka, yes maaring mahal ka nga nya pero sa tingin mo pano cya magkakapera kung hindi nya tatanggapin ang pera mo? Cyempre kikimpis ng madami yan. I doubt youll be willing to accept that. Personally id rather give her the money at maging exclusive kmi or at least controlled ko ang lakad nya. Meaning at least kung may i sex sya limited hindi ung kahit sino pumasok e kikimpisin nya.

I did however experienced ung almost zero binibigay ko minsan kht 500 lng. Pero yun naman e "pinautang" ko sya ng pang dp nya sa bahay nila. Went on for almost a year na ganun. Minsan bago pumasok sa spa nag bibigay pa sakin ng lunch ko na luto nya. Door to door delivery Kaya ung mga security namin parang boss batang bata hehehe.. Nung una nahihiya ako pro eventually pag nakita mo na iniidolo ka ng mga naka babata e medyo proud na dn. Parang gusto mo sabihin maganda ba totoy? e magpa pogi ka pa para maka dagit ka kht matanda ka na... Hahahaha.... Kung alam lng nila how much that cost... Hahaha...

what if a thera regularly texts you and asks to meet her. even if there is no money involve? exact words would be kahit hindi mo na ako abutan basta magkasama lang tayo

Ang swerte mo naman kung ganun.

Kaso ang tanong is Exclusive lang ba sya sayo? Let's say ganun yung scenario niong dalawa, hindi mo alam may iba pa syang minemeet na possibleng yun ang pinagkukunan nya ng extra income and probably yung ganyang case ay may something special na nga siguro kung maituturing.

masarap mafall sa theras at masarap din silang makalive at putok sa loob

yung mga ayaw mafall at ayaw maglive, eh wala rin namang problema, kanya kanya naman yan

everytime i “fall” for a thera, my energy is always through the roof, and same when we both agree to do it live, unfortunately, this feeling will be gone after a while (few months) and the cycle starts again

yung iba naman sasabihin na “libog lang yan”, but for me, halos walang pinagkaiba ang feeling of falling and libog, kaya nga marami tayong mga joseph estrada, ramon revilla, vic sotto, pwede namang magsabay ang pagmamahal at libog

kanya kanya naman yan

yung iba naman sasabihin na libog lang yan, but for me, halos walang pinagkaiba ang feeling of falling and libog, kaya nga marami tayong mga joseph estrada, ramon revilla, vic sotto, pwede namang magsabay ang pagmamahal at libog

kanya kanya naman yan

I actually never really thought of it this way but this really made sense. It holds true with the opposite sex. Minsan may mga babae dn na sex lng ang tingin nila and thats the only way they can express their love. Kaya may mga angelu de leon, kris aquinos, dn dyn. We cant say na malandi sila its just that sex is their only way to express their love.

Never fall in love with a thera. Be cautious sa mga ganyang situation.

First, alam mo kung anong ginagawa niya for a living - most of them are just being nice to you kasi client ka nila. Trabaho nila maging mabait sayo.

Second, pagisipan mong mabuti kung ano ba talaga ang nararamdaman mo - love ba talaga or just infatuation lang?

Third, if hindi talaga maiiwasan, make sure na hindi ka seloso - remember, alam mo ang nature ng trabaho nila, and your mind will play tricks on you kapag alam mong nasa trabaho sila that time. Alam mo ang ginagawa nila kasi ginawa din nila sayo yun when you first hired them as your thera.

In short, as much as possible, wag maiinlove sa thera.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Winner! (+1) 1

Never fall in love with a thera. Be cautious sa mga ganyang situation.

First, alam mo kung anong ginagawa niya for a living - most of them are just being nice to you kasi client ka nila. Trabaho nila maging mabait sayo.

Second, pagisipan mong mabuti kung ano ba talaga ang nararamdaman mo - love ba talaga or just infatuation lang?

Third, if hindi talaga maiiwasan, make sure na hindi ka seloso - remember, alam mo ang nature ng trabaho nila, and your mind will play tricks on you kapag alam mong nasa trabaho sila that time. Alam mo ang ginagawa nila kasi ginawa din nila sayo yun when you first hired them as your thera.

In short, as much as possible, wag maiinlove sa thera.

Yup because the only winners in this game are the boy-toys or true loves. Because they get sex for free and receive an allowance for their Thera GF