South China/West Philippine Sea

And hope and pray that the first shot doesn't hit and we can at least fire back kahit papano.

I'll be a callous SOB... I hope and pray that the PRC fires the first shot and it hits one of our PCG Ships with MINIMAL Casualties... If the PRC fires the first shot and misses, they can deny the whole thing... A gaping hole on the side of BRP San Juan SARV 001, BRP Edsa Dos SARV 002, BRP Pampanga SARV 003 or BRP Batangas SARV 004 with a few dead coastguardmen would really sink them Chicoms in the eyes of the world and will secure our hold on the areas we claim.

What happened to Vietnam during the late 80's when the chinks opened fire on them with regard to the Paracel Islands wouldn't happen to us for these reasons;

1.)Nobody in the West cared about Vietnam and the aggressiveness of the PRC back then.

2.)Vietnam doesn't have an MDT with the US.

3.)Social Media was on its infancy back then.

4.)Militarily speaking, the AFP back then was a lot more screwed-up than now because of the strength of the NPA and numerous Coup de Etats of self declared messiahs like Gringo and his Pangkat.

5.)Even ordinary Filipinos are now aware about the resources in the WPS.

6.)Correct me if i'm wrong but the PRC back then hasn't yet signed and ratified the UNCLOS agreement. If i'm not mistaken, again corrections are welcome, the PRC only signed and ratified the UNCLOS agreement during the early to mid 90s.

As for other posters who would surely react "Eh kung ikaw kaya nakasakay dun sa PCG Vessels and ikaw yung isa sa mga MINIMAL Casualties that you are espousing???" My only answer would be, "That's why i didn't join the PCG."

Makikigulo lang po. What if a group suddenly attacked the Chinese then hightails it to Mindanao? Then the Chinese would suspect either the MILF or the Abu Sayaff and pursue them. Not caring about the Human Rights Commission, the Chinese might wipe them out. Then, not believing that the Philippines did not have a hand in the attack, they might continue the invasion to cover the whole Philippines. If this happens, the economy would be controlled by the Chinese and they might install a President with Chinese blood. Then, they might execute drug dealers and corrupt government officials like they do in China. The KMU, meantime, would not also make a protest because the imperialist would not be Americans. Magulo ano?

Makikigulo lang po. What if a group suddenly attacked the Chinese then hightails it to Mindanao? Then the Chinese would suspect either the MILF or the Abu Sayaff and pursue them. Not caring about the Human Rights Commission, the Chinese might wipe them out. Then, not believing that the Philippines did not have a hand in the attack, they might continue the invasion to cover the whole Philippines. If this happens, the economy would be controlled by the Chinese and they might install a President with Chinese blood. Then, they might execute drug dealers and corrupt government officials like they do in China. The KMU, meantime, would not also make a protest because the imperialist would not be Americans. Magulo ano?

The logistics involved in carrying out such plan is beyond the capabilities of the MILF and ASG.

First off, how can the MILF and ASG approach the areas undetected with the numerous radars in the area??? The area is teeming with PRC and PCG ships with surface search radars.

Second, even if they somehow pull off the said operation, everybody, even the PRC knows that the MILF and ASG is a terrorist group and they can never hold the GRP responsible for their actions.

Third, why install a puppet in Malacanang with Chinese blood??? H*ll, the current occupant already has Chink blood and the Panatag/WPS issue aside, is proud of his Chink Heritage. He even went to their ancestral town in China diba.

Fourth and last, what does the KMU care if the Chinks do conquer us and execute corrupt people???? The bread and butter of KMU is Labor protection.

Fifth, like I said, the Chicoms wouldn't invade the Philippines just because of the WPS/Panatag issue. Like i've said numerous times, even if the US doesn't want to be involved in a shooting war with the Chinks over us, they have to honor the MDT. Plus the numerous Filipino-Americans in the US would raise a ruckus if the US let's the PRC "Conquer" us without a fight. The Filipino-Americans in the US nowadays are unlike the Fil-Ams of the past, they are now very involved politically in the US.

I'll be a callous SOB... I hope and pray that the PRC fires the first shot and it hits one of our PCG Ships with MINIMAL Casualties... If the PRC fires the first shot and misses, they can deny the whole thing... A gaping hole on the side of BRP San Juan SARV 001, BRP Edsa Dos SARV 002, BRP Pampanga SARV 003 or BRP Batangas SARV 004 with a few dead coastguardmen would really sink them Chicoms in the eyes of the world and will secure our hold on the areas we claim.

you are beginning to sound like a communist.

Ang solution dito sa south china sea is itapon si ABNOY sa

mainland China pamalit sa mga claims ng China. After all,

ang mga ninuno ng Conjuangco eh galing sa Fujian province.

We can claim territories that belongs to us while they can have

all their citizens here, starting with the "tulo laway president".

The logistics involved in carrying out such plan is beyond the capabilities of the MILF and ASG.

First off, how can the MILF and ASG approach the areas undetected with the numerous radars in the area??? The area is teeming with PRC and PCG ships with surface search radars.

Second, even if they somehow pull off the said operation, everybody, even the PRC knows that the MILF and ASG is a terrorist group and they can never hold the GRP responsible for their actions.

Third, why install a puppet in Malacanang with Chinese blood??? H*ll, the current occupant already has Chink blood and the Panatag/WPS issue aside, is proud of his Chink Heritage. He even went to their ancestral town in China diba.

Fourth and last, what does the KMU care if the Chinks do conquer us and execute corrupt people???? The bread and butter of KMU is Labor protection.

Fifth, like I said, the Chicoms wouldn't invade the Philippines just because of the WPS/Panatag issue. Like i've said numerous times, even if the US doesn't want to be involved in a shooting war with the Chinks over us, they have to honor the MDT. Plus the numerous Filipino-Americans in the US would raise a ruckus if the US let's the PRC "Conquer" us without a fight. The Filipino-Americans in the US nowadays are unlike the Fil-Ams of the past, they are now very involved politically in the US.

Ha ha. Maybe you've got to get a life. You really took me seriously there didn't you? What I said won't happen. Imagine, the Chinese having control of the economy here?

Ha ha. Maybe you've got to get a life. You really took me seriously there didn't you? What I said won't happen. Imagine, the Chinese having control of the economy here?

No, I didn't take you seriously but there will always be somebody in this forum who'll be gullible and naive enough to believe the posts written in this thread. I was doing it for them, not you. Ha ha. :rolleyes:

Edited by heatseeker0714

Them ChiCom "Fishermen" are at it again....

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/30/world/asia/south-korea-china/index.html?hpt=ias_c2

4 South Korean coast guard personnel wounded in clash with Chinese sailors

A few weeks ago, a SoKor Coastie died while apprehending a Chink fishing vessel when the crew attacked them. the Captain of the Chink vessel was sentenced for 30 years...

Chink fishermen also has this habit of ramming Japanese Coast Guard vessels...

I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days, these so called Chink F*CK-UPS disguised as "FISHERMEN" would start disappearing one by one and them Chinks (actually a lot of them ChiCom are really F*CK-UPS, not just their "FISHERMEN") wouldn't know who to point to...

The Japs are really pissed with them...

The Kimchi's are really pissed with them...

The Bicycle People (Viets) are really pissed with them...

Us Flips are really pissed with them...

Heck, even some Ivans are starting to get pissed at them...

When one country's calling you a GREEDY @SSH0LE, no one believes it coz maybe they're just pissed at you...

When two countries are calling you a GREEDY @SSH0LE, maybe the first 2 countries are allies who are pissed at you...

But when 3 different countries are already calling you a GREEDY @SSH0LE, then maybe you really are a GREEDY @SSH0LE.

Edited by heatseeker0714

India is pissed at them too.

Yup... I forgot about them Curry Lovers...

Also forgot those American Playboys with regard to the USNS Impeccable and Hainan Island Incidents...

5,000+ years of civilization and they're still acting like ordinary thugs... No wonder if it weren't for their Veto Power in the UN Security Council and their cheap convict labor, nobody would take them seriously... D@mn glad i wasn't born and raised in ChiCom land...

Such @ssh0les.

Edited by heatseeker0714

The MDT. At the moment, we really have not much to hang on to so we might as well make the most of it. But hopefully, we do not pin all our hopes on the MDT. Let’s check our gyro too in order to make sure that the artificial horizon is correct. Let’s make sure we understand correctly what “… in accordance with it constitutional processes” means

ARTICLE IV. Each Party recognizes that an armed attack in the Pacific area on either of the Parties would be dangerous to its own peace and safety and declares that it would act to meet the common dangers in accordance with its constitutional processes. Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall be immediately reported to the Security Council of the United Nations. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.

There used to be a US MDT with Taiwan until the US terminated the treaty and recognized Red China. But while the treaty was still in effect, the 7th Fleet was in the vicinity to make their presence very clear. So too, were they in the Gulf of Tonkin even if there was no MDT with South Vietnam then. US forces were also in Laos even if they denied it, because Laos was supposed to be neutral. And how did they leave the Hmong people after they left Vietnam?

Now I’m not sure if there is any US presence in the Spratly area. What I’m positive about is that an American strategic thinking is very different from a Filipino strategic thinking. An example is that the Americans were able to see far beyond the horizon and decided to purchase Alaska from Russia. The Filipino on the other hand, did not even recognize the circa 1950 Tomas Coloma claim of Freedomland until Marcos did.

But that’s all water under the bridge. What’s important is to learn from the past and solve the problem with what are the givens. What’s important is to look to the future and not focus on the ills of the past

If China successfully takes control of the "South China Sea", next to its conquest will be the Indian Ocean

Ofkors not one Indiano will like that

no can do brod... them Chinks will most probably be involved with them Curry Lovers in border skirmishes but that's it... you gotta remember that the Curry Lovers also has nukes, plus the fact that India is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, those fellas when aggrieved by another party not a member of the Commonwealth do take matters seriously... and let us not forget the fact that the Indian Ocean is owned by no one for it is international waters...

Edited by heatseeker0714

One thing sure - Neighboring Asean countries including India do not like what China is doing

One thing kept secret - China still aggressively building her Navy, why?

... and let us not forget the fact that the Indian Ocean is owned by no one for it is international waters...

Ahh

History has it that conquest does not end in one place :-) UNLESS opposed by an equal or stronger force

Yup... but you gotta understand them GREEDY @SSH0LES mindset... For them ChiComs, Taiwan is a personal issue... They're the last frontier that they haven't been able to get back... They got back Hong Kong from the Brits in 1997 and Macau from the Portuguese a few years later... Getting Taiwan back would be their Coup de Grace... After they get Taiwan back, well....

Seaward expansion to keep the USN's 7th Fleet out when they finally decide to get Taiwan...

I don't think so. Land-based missile and air forces are quite enough to keep the USN away from Taiwan (provided you have enough of those). China just wants those ships so they'd have experience building them. It's not easy building a carrier (much less a competent one). Who knows? Maybe one day, China might have a blue-water navy of it's own.

'China is a sickly, sleeping giant. Let her sleep and forwith not wake. Because when she awakes the world will tremble.' - Napoleon Bonaparte .

This quote from Napoleon has been the subject of great debate for two centuries now. Many are questioning if it should

be even attributed to him. But it was uttered by someone early in the 19th century. Quo vadis in 21st century?

Does the world need a force to put again the awoken giant to sleep ?