South China/West Philippine Sea

1337185571[/url]' post='8205999']

Ano kamo? Where is the levity in my previous post? Before using the word levity, know what it means coz you are way too off. Magtatawag pansin ka na lang, mali pa. But hey, it ain't against forum policy to make a fool of yourself. :lol:

Huh? Anong pinagsasabi mo? Did you even try to understand the post before you comment? ohmy.gif Who said I am alluding to your post when I said usaping levity? dry.gif

I know you will react negatively again as you always do sa comments ko on your post kaya nga sinabi kong usaping levity ... Obviously in reference to this statement below:

Paulitbulit na paghuhumaling sa USS George Washington Ito?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

May pasintabi na nga hindi pa ma gets? Unless of course talagang may paghuhumaling ko nga thus reacting this way tongue.gif

Edited by fatchubs
  • Downvote 1

If Noynoy knows his stuff in diplomacy, he should have arranged it behind the scenes such that both China and the Philippines simultaneously declare a 75-day fishing ban. That way, both countries could have a way to withdraw from the area and de-escalate the tension with neither government losing face to their people.

Now that China has beaten PHL gov't to the gun by declaring the ban first, Noynoy now loses face because all he can do now is react.

Anyway, maybe he can still salvage his reputation by declaring a 90-day fishing ban in June, July, and August then let Mother Nature enforce the ban. :lol: :lol: :lol:

so if the phil govt blinked first, how will you view it?

Furious Nicky ... tsk tsk tsk ... mainit na naman ulo mo? laugh.gif

Nag speculate ka na naman or sadyang mahina pagiisip mo? ikaw ata ang hindi nakakaintindi ng salitang levity o may sarili kang definition ng levity? laugh.gif

While levity is treating some serious matter with humor, it does not equate to "NAGPAPATAWA" as you claimed tongue.gif

Yan ang hirap sa defensive lagi ... hahaha!

So long amigo ... dream on! wub.gif

• Downvote 1

US silent killer spotted in subic, could this be the reason for the fishing ban?

doubt it. the fishing ban was a reaction to China's fishing ban on the same area. some would say it was the only way to react.

not sure the sub is there to even assist us. i have no inside info so of course i can only speculate, but i think it was just coincidink. subic is a pretty routine stop for the US Navy.

anyone who has inside info shouldn't be posting about that here anyway.

I backread, got to page 6 but couldnt take all that talk of war, patriotism (?), cowardice (!) And uh, bravery. And i get that "it will prolly take more than an army of orcs and white walkers to take down the wall of China" argunent all too well but i never saw factual geographical data that supports or proves China's (or the Philippines) claim to whatever is in that uhm body of water.

I think only then can we talk about diplomacy or doomsday.

My two cents that took me an entire evening to compose.

Here's my two-cents....

Let them pay first all Philippine debt, explore and develop the area for anything and give us reasonable royalty. Once all external debt of the country is wiped out, we can start to improve our economy with no more debt-service.

My two cents...

Dig and suck up all the oil in areas that are without any doubt OURS, in Palawan, Zambales, Benrise, etc. For all we know, the oil reserves from these areas are connected to the contested areas. In short, unahan na natin. While earning from this activities, buy the military capabilities that we need and develop indigenous weapons manufacturing capabilities.

Fafansin talaga yan si Faeldon na yan

wala na kasi magawa - may financer na senatorial bet

ang drama pag-dating nya sa Panatag susunod ang politiko at mag photo session and press stint

May summer outing sana itong sila Faeldon sa shoal pero napigilan sila.

Wala pa silang entrance ticket para shoal na sa Malacanang lang nakakabili. :lol:

Fafansin talaga yan si Faeldon na yan

wala na kasi magawa - may financer na senatorial bet

ang drama pag-dating nya sa Panatag susunod ang politiko at mag photo session and press stint

Mag-photo session ang palaging defense strategy ni Faeldon.

Nung fugitive pa sya, photo session sa harap ng Crame at Aguinaldo ang ginagawa nya para "mapatunayan" nya na palaban sya. Pero ayun, nahuli din.

Ngayon, magpo-photo session daw sa Scarborough Shoal para ipakita nya ang lupit nya laban sa mga intsik.

Pag nagkaroon nga shooting war, tyak, magpo-photo session yan behind enemy lines para ipakitang lumalaban sya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tatakbo ba sa 2013 elections yang taong yan? Sigurado maraming Pinoy ang maloloko nyan.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

Actually kapag andun ka sa area, malakas ang hangin, maalon madalas

When you see the Chinese vessels malalaki sila, minsan 2 o 3 pa

In our right minds we definitely do not want to engage them

Pag nagkaroon nga shooting war, tyak, magpo-photo session yan behind enemy lines para ipakitang lumalaban sya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

At this point in time kanya-kanya ng bidahan para mapili ka sa line-up

- let it be senate, house, etc...

May nagbigay ng budget kay Fafaeldon papuntang Panatag, all set na ung drama

Malacañang confirmed they asked him to "postpone" his trip

Tatakbo ba sa 2013 elections yang taong yan? Sigurado maraming Pinoy ang maloloko nyan.

Edited by lomex32

The Chinese are even beating us to the negotiating table. wacko.gif

Says who??? The Malampaya Oil Platform which has been operating for the last few years is only 10% owned by the Philippine Government, the rest are owned by the Dutch and other foreigners...

Besides, even if them ChiComs do talk to those Texan Cowboys, do you think the Federal Government of the US would not move behind the scenes to "Discourage" them Cowboys from executing their deal with them ChiComs???

US-PRC Relationships is a complex issue but the bottom line is, the Federal Government would rather have the Philippines, it's oldest Ally (to the Patriots and Nationalists) /Lapdog (to them ChiCom Prostitutes like BayanMuna, KMU, Pamalakaya, League of Filipino Students, Gabriela, Migrante and their ilk) here in Asia to be in control of the Oil Fields within it's 200 Mile EEZ so that they can have preferential access and get oil/natural gas at discounted prices than having the ChiComs controlling said natural resources and them yanks being denied total access to said resources.

Says who??? The Malampaya Oil Platform which has been operating for the last few years is only 10% owned by the Philippine Government, the rest are owned by the Dutch and other foreigners...

Besides, even if them ChiComs do talk to those Texan Cowboys, do you think the Federal Government of the US would not move behind the scenes to "Discourage" them Cowboys from executing their deal with them ChiComs???

US-PRC Relationships is a complex issue but the bottom line is, the Federal Government would rather have the Philippines, it's oldest Ally (to the Patriots and Nationalists) /Lapdog (to them ChiCom Prostitutes like BayanMuna, KMU, Pamalakaya, League of Filipino Students, Gabriela, Migrante and their ilk) here in Asia to be in control of the Oil Fields within it's 200 Mile EEZ so that they can have preferential access and get oil/natural gas at discounted prices than having the ChiComs controlling said natural resources and them yanks being denied total access to said resources.

let's pretend what you said makes sense, and the Chinese don't talk to the Americans. you think they'll not talk to a US rival? does it actually matter who they're talking to? isn't the more relevant point the fact that China and Vietnam are awarding contracts for exploration and production, on disputed territory? my only meaning was that there's nothing stopping china from talking to anyone about doing production for them. and speaking of the bottom line, oil companies will talk to anyone too. apparently, they already are.

Edited by dungeonbaby
  • Like (+1) 1

let's pretend what you said makes sense, and the Chinese don't talk to the Americans. you think they'll not talk to a US rival? does it actually matter who they're talking to? isn't the more relevant point the fact that China and Vietnam are awarding contracts for exploration and production, on disputed territory? my only meaning was that there's nothing stopping china from talking to anyone about doing production for them. and speaking of the bottom line, oil companies will talk to anyone too. apparently, they already are.

1.) There's no need to pretend because I don't post nonsensical one liners.

2.) Has China and Vietnam awarded any oil contracts on Philippine claimed territory? No. Vietnam awarded oil contracts on the territory they claim which China is contesting, not Philippine claimed territory.

3.) Yes I get your meaning that There's no stopping China from talking to anyone, specially American companies, i never said anything to the contrary. What I was pointing out was that the Federal Government of the US would not stand idly by while China is trying to make a deal with US companies. The US government has always protected its security interests first and foremost and if came to the point between a US company losing a few mil and the US government being denied direct access to one of the supposed biggest oil fields, what do you think their choice would be???

4.) yes, apparently they are. But the prospect of an international legal quagmire changes things. Even a Filipino company can talk with China re the oil fields in the WPS, but the big question would be, can such talks come to positive fruitation?

Ang kawawa dito sa stand off ng China at Pinas ay ang . . . . . . . Philippine bananas! laugh.gif

Palibhasa gawain ng mga ChiComs at Pakistanis ang magbenta ng Weapons Grade PLUTONIUM sa North Korea...

Baka akala nila yung mga bananas natin eh merong Weapons Grade POTASSIUM! ahahahahahahaha..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by heatseeker0714

1.) There's no need to pretend because I don't post nonsensical one liners.

2.) Has China and Vietnam awarded any oil contracts on Philippine claimed territory? No. Vietnam awarded oil contracts on the territory they claim which China is contesting, not Philippine claimed territory.

3.) Yes I get your meaning that There's no stopping China from talking to anyone, specially American companies, i never said anything to the contrary. What I was pointing out was that the Federal Government of the US would not stand idly by while China is trying to make a deal with US companies. The US government has always protected its security interests first and foremost and if came to the point between a US company losing a few mil and the US government being denied direct access to one of the supposed biggest oil fields, what do you think their choice would be???

4.) yes, apparently they are. But the prospect of an international legal quagmire changes things. Even a Filipino company can talk with China re the oil fields in the WPS, but the big question would be, can such talks come to positive fruitation?

1. i said i'll pretend you actually made sense. that means it doesn't matter if your post made sense to you. to me, it didn't.

2. and what was my point? that we are not as aggressive as China (or Vietnam) in trying to develop production for ourselves. napag iiwanan tayo. ang naiwan, talo.

3. you think they can't have direct access to the gas and the oil if they made a deal with China? you think they'd allow that kind of a deal to happen? between a frenemy state that is willing to pay for exploration and production and a lazy ally that won't put up any money to pay for a drill, who do you think an oil company will choose to do business with?

4. fruitation? you lost me again.

• Like (+1) 2

1. i said i'll pretend you actually made sense. that means it doesn't matter if your post made sense to you. to me, it didn't.

2. and what was my point? that we are not as aggressive as China (or Vietnam) in trying to develop production for ourselves. napag iiwanan tayo. ang naiwan, talo.

3. you think they can't have direct access to the gas and the oil if they made a deal with China? you think they'd allow that kind of a deal to happen? between a frenemy state that is willing to pay for exploration and production and a lazy ally that won't put up any money to pay for a drill, who do you think an oil company will choose to do business with?

4. fruitation? you lost me again.

1.) ahh ganon ba? wala palang sense pinost ko. I'll just let the more SENIOR AND CREDIBLE posters in this thread judge for themselves with regard to the quality of my posts, sa tagal and active ko dito sa Politics, Economy and Current Events Thread, magkakakilala na kami ditong mga GENUINE and PRODUCTIVE posters.

2.) the Philippine government not aggressive enough in developing oil fields in the WPS??? "Napag iiwanan tayo"? Of all the Claimants ba sa disputed Areas ng WPS, sino na lang ba walang up and running oil and or natural gas platform???? Research child. Research.

3.) if you were a US Company, who would you rather have NOT breathing down your Corporate Neck, The Federal Government under who's Laws you are subject to scrutiny and regulation or the PRC???

4.) the mere fact that you didn't understand my answer shows the lack of depth of your understanding with regard the WPS Issue. I'm a fair man, i acknowledge other posters who give credible answers based on FACTS on whatever they post but on people who just feel slighted because of my response and gives a knee jerk reaction, well, that's another story. It shows said person's mental immaturity. ang dami ko ng nakasagutan dito sa MTC but whenever they refute my posts based on facts, i learn to trust and respect them. Di ko naman gawaing mamikon at mapikon sa isang forum.

• Downvote 1