South China/West Philippine Sea

The poster who alluded to my post didn't even get the gist of what I posted. There was a clear "Haha!" after the nuclear strike statement. It was more of levity than being serious. That poster should read and understand the gist before posting. laugh.gif

everyone's so serious!

Bili ka muna sakin ng Insurance bago mo gawin yan... Ahahahahahaha.... :)

life insurance ba? so i'm bringing the flag and some mangoes with me seeing as they just rejected a Philippine shipment of mangoes for having "insects."

and if i make it back alive, you'll owe me a beer. laugh.gif

Hindi natatawa ako sayo coz you're dumb. You don't even know how to discern a post. Bakit bigla kang nagquote? laugh.gif

Ayan sumagot pa ... just testing your understanding of "rhetorical question" as well as "levity" ... apparently hindi mo naintindihan ata.

Just like you did, nakita mo bang may "hahaha" with an "!" pa after. That was rhetorical question as well, intended as a levity. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

COOL lang dude! Umuusok ka na naman.laugh.gif

• Downvote 1

life insurance ba? so i'm bringing the flag and some mangoes with me seeing as they just rejected a Philippine shipment of mangoes for having "insects."

and if i make it back alive, you'll owe me a beer. laugh.gif

Naka walang silbi ang insurance ... wala kang makukuha pag natigok ka kasi hindi covered ang pagkamatay due to WAR. Kung ako sa iyo kuha ka ng latang malaki at palagyan mo ng tig-limang pisong coins sa lahat ng tutol sa mga pinaggagawa ng TSINO sa issue na ito laugh.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Nice to see Filipinos being furious over the issue. I just hope when the time comes that China attacks the Philippines, with or without their nuclear missiles, the fury will be made to good use in protecting our motherland and not be a fictional war hero. laugh.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

so i'm bringing the flag and some mangoes with me seeing as they just rejected a Philippine shipment of mangoes for having "insects."

saging pala, hindi mangga.

should we condemn mount pinatubo too for spewing volcanic ash into clark causing the americans to abandon it simply because volcanic ash is not good with jet engines?

touche ;)

in the wake of this standoff, many commentaries have come out about our military's ability to defend our sovereignty. it's a sad thing to note that many ordinary folks out there have absolutely nothing positive to say about the men and women who serve. we decry the sorry state of our military, equating strength only with equipment and funding when we are better trained than the Chinese. almost every week now, two to three of our soldiers are ambushed by communists, and all we can say is our military sucks.

it's heartbreaking that there is no collective appreciation for the lives that are lost within our own shores just because all we remember is the corruption of a few, tainting all who serve.

Here's the funny thing about the fishing ban. When China issued their fishing ban,

sabi ng Malacanang hindi dapat sundin ng local fisherman natin yun. Then they issued

their own fishing ban.

I guess the china fishing ban was written in chinese characters na hindi maiintindihan

ng ating mga mangingisda kaya nagissue ang Malacanang ng tagalog version.

This Abnoy is really dumb thinking he can always fool all pinoys.

Here's the funny thing about the fishing ban. When China issued their fishing ban,

sabi ng Malacanang hindi dapat sundin ng local fisherman natin yun. Then they issued

their own fishing ban.

I guess the china fishing ban was written in chinese characters na hindi maiintindihan

ng ating mga mangingisda kaya nagissue ang Malacanang ng tagalog version.

This Abnoy is really dumb thinking he can always fool all pinoys.

expect na dahil sa hirap ng buhay,may mga pinoy fishermen na susuway sa ban, causing more tension between china and Ph.

as of may 13, 2012 may naka tambay na palang us submarine sa may bandang subic ito po link>>>>>click this

US "On the Record" Position: Walang kinalaman sa Panatag Shoal Issue to, kaya kayong mga ChiComs don't worry, nagkataon lang jan gusto mag R & R nga mga tripulante namen...

US "Off the Record" Position: We're getting pissed with you ChiComs... Human Rights abuses, Monks setting themselves on fire in Tibet, Stealing our Intellectual property rights, Stealing our Defense Technology, Exporting to us Poisoned Toys and Dairy products, rattling Taiwan, ChiCom "Fishermen" shooting Japanese Coast Guardsmen, South Korean Coast Guardsmen and fishing of our island territory of Guam's waters and now, derailing our future Energy Source in the WPS under a Friendly Philippine Government is way too much... F#ck-off you GREEDY CHICOM @SSH0LES!

• Downvote 1

US "On the Record" Position: Walang kinalaman sa Panatag Shoal Issue to, kaya kayong mga ChiComs don't worry, nagkataon lang jan gusto mag R & R nga mga tripulante namen...

US "Off the Record" Position: We're getting pissed with you ChiComs... Human Rights abuses, Monks setting themselves on fire in Tibet, Stealing our Intellectual property rights, Stealing our Defense Technology, Exporting to us Poisoned Toys and Dairy products, rattling Taiwan, ChiCom "Fishermen" shooting Japanese Coast Guardsmen, South Korean Coast Guardsmen and fishing of our island territory of Guam's waters and now, derailing our future Energy Source in the WPS under a Friendly Philippine Government is way too much... F#ck-off you GREEDY CHICOM @SSH0LES!

isn't subic a routine stop for this sub

Wala naman ibang sisisihin dito kung bakit mahina ang ating bansa dahil na din sa mga kapwa pilipino... just imagine bago manungkulan si Marcos, mataas ang ekonomiya ng pilipinas at bihira ang naghihirap.

Dumami kasi ang mga corrupt na opisyal ng gobyerno at mga heneral ng ating sandatahang lakas.. imbes na ikakabuti ng armed forces natin napupunta lang sa mga bulsa ng mga walanghiya...nagiging bata tuloy tayo na nagsusumbong sa mga "kuya" pero hindi natin sila laging maaasahan... Tamad din ang mga pilipino, simpleng CAT at ROTC lang ayaw pa dahil sa mga hazing hazing issue, pero isolated cases naman. Samantalang sa ibang mga Asian countries obligado ang bawat residente na mag serve sa military services nila...

Kahit sinong tactian ang ilagay sa Pilipinas pag dating sa mga gyera wala talaga tayong kalaban laban... kung may arsenal lang tayo baka may pag asa pa kahit kapos na kapos tayo sa manpower..

meantime, china has banned all fishing on scarborough shoal. if we fish there, on our own territory, tayo pa ang masama blink.gif

If Noynoy knows his stuff in diplomacy, he should have arranged it behind the scenes such that both China and the Philippines simultaneously declare a 75-day fishing ban. That way, both countries could have a way to withdraw from the area and de-escalate the tension with neither government losing face to their people.

Now that China has beaten PHL gov't to the gun by declaring the ban first, Noynoy now loses face because all he can do now is react.

Anyway, maybe he can still salvage his reputation by declaring a 90-day fishing ban in June, July, and August then let Mother Nature enforce the ban. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

If Noynoy knows his stuff in diplomacy, he should have arranged it behind the scenes such that both China and the Philippines simultaneously declare a 75-day fishing ban. That way, both countries could have a way to withdraw from the area and de-escalate the tension with neither government losing face to their people.

Now that China has beaten PHL gov't to the gun by declaring the ban first, Noynoy now loses face because all he can do now is react.

Anyway, maybe he can still salvage his reputation by declaring a 90-day fishing ban in June, July, and August then let Mother Nature enforce the ban. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's too busy listening to his court sing him praises to bother with China. Sayang ang saging!

1336665211[/url]' post='8199325']

USS George Washington, wherefore art thou?

1337093816[/url]' post='8204790']

So it's a Virginia class submarine. Perhaps, the US can throw in the George Washington for good measure.

Usapang Levity ...

Paulitbulit na paghuhumaling sa USS George Washington Ito?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by fatchubs
  • Downvote 1