Back To The 70's

Pleasure is mine!

Thanks Magaling, 16track and Storm!

Glad to see you again!

Magaling - thank you for the CD!

Nice game mga pards! We should do that again...kelan?

Bods, Gadalej, and the rest of the 70s people, hope you could all join next time or kita-kits sa next eb!

Happy New Year na rin tuloy.... :rolleyes:

Nice game mga pards! We should do that again...kelan?

Bods, Gadalej, and the rest of the 70s people, hope you could all join next time or kita-kits sa next eb!

Happy New Year na rin tuloy.... :rolleyes:

Happy New Year mga repapips!

I had the same question --- when do we tee off again? Last year pa tayo naglaro!

Am good early next week.

Edited by masi
Success!

May genuine DVD na ako ng Bullit...cost me HK$180 or roughly PHP1100...mahal pero sulit to own a timeless classic.

I still feel bad seeing the Dodge Charger crashing and exploding!

Sa HMV mo ba nakuha yan? Sayang I forgot to look in ther DVD section when we were there last week. Ok na din price nyan kasi yung mga CD kong nabili dun mga HK$11O or 120 na din. What I woudn't give for a classic.

Was browsing through an autobio by Ann-Margret and saw there a picture of a scene in THE CINCINNATI KID - a film Ann-Margret did with Steve Mcqueen (1965). Anybody familiar with this picture? My son was able to get COOL HAND LUKE sa Metrowalk a while back - nice film to remember Paul Newman by.

cheers! and a great year to all!

Sa HMV mo ba nakuha yan? Sayang I forgot to look in ther DVD section when we were there last week. Ok na din price nyan kasi yung mga CD kong nabili dun mga HK$11O or 120 na din. What I woudn't give for a classic.

Was browsing through an autobio by Ann-Margret and saw there a picture of a scene in THE CINCINNATI KID - a film Ann-Margret did with Steve Mcqueen (1965). Anybody familiar with this picture? My son was able to get COOL HAND LUKE sa Metrowalk a while back - nice film to remember Paul Newman by.

cheers! and a great year to all!

Pareng Bods, yes sa HMV. Kaya lang nakuha ko na yung kaisa isang copy eh. Pero kung mag EB tayo dalin ko para maka burn ng kopya, wala lang nga akong pang burn.

The Cincinnati Kid? Oh yes....ganda ni Ann Margret dun ! In fact kahit ngayon maganda pa rin sya 40+ years later, even better than she looked nung TOMMY 'circa 78. Milagro nga naman ng siyensya! T.C.K. was with Edward G. Robinson with the line : "Kid, you may be good, but as long I'm still around, you're only second best".

Parang synch na synch tayo ngayon Bods ah...kasi yung Cool Hand Luke pinanuod din namin ng anak ko, surprisingly he liked it...then sinundan ko agad ng Color of Money....nagulat sya at Fast Eddie Felson nananman daw ang bida!

Got Reds, Manhattan, Paradise and Fast Times at Ridgemont High in Metrowalk.

Reds! Saw it in college medyo na bore ako...maybe I'll enjoy it better now na tumanda na ako hehe

Manhattan - I have this! Love the Rhapsody in Blue opening. Gorgeous black and white. Woody Allen next to the gorilla skeleton was a hilarious scene.

Paradise - hmmmm ito ba yung kay Sly Stallone? Or Paradise Alley pala yun.

Fast Times - ito yung may nudie si Phoebe Cates?

Sa MCS nakita ko yung "Italian Stallion" x-rated film yata ni Stallone pre-Rocky. D ko nga binili.

Looking for "Bounty Hunter", the great Steve Mcqueen's last flick.

Reds! Saw it in college medyo na bore ako...maybe I'll enjoy it better now na tumanda na ako hehe

Manhattan - I have this! Love the Rhapsody in Blue opening. Gorgeous black and white. Woody Allen next to the gorilla skeleton was a hilarious scene.

Paradise - hmmmm ito ba yung kay Sly Stallone? Or Paradise Alley pala yun.

Fast Times - ito yung may nudie si Phoebe Cates?

Sa MCS nakita ko yung "Italian Stallion" x-rated film yata ni Stallone pre-Rocky. D ko nga binili.

Looking for "Bounty Hunter", the great Steve Mcqueen's last flick.

Paradise is with Phoebe Cates - mas maraming nudity!