Back To The 70's

Nakakainis lang as I can't find my darned copy of the Commodores "Best of" CD.

Anybody got one??

Ako meron....Machine Gun, I Feel Sanctified, Young Girls are my Weakness, The Bump, Brick House, Too Hot to Trot, Slippery When Wet...you name it, they're all there !

Minsan bumili ako ng Greatest hits ng Commodores, d naman original singers. Kaka inis.

Ihabol na rin Chicago and Tower of Power and Kool and the Gang

Whoaa Tower of Power!

I had the privilege to watch this legendary group in LA in a small bar.

Man oh man, I got to see my idol Stephen "the Doctor" Kupka and the rest of the gang play my favorite tunes including my all time favorite, the instrumental "Squib Cakes" !

Tapos sinundan ng Soul Vaccination, What is Hip, Only so much Oil in the Ground, Don't Change Horses (in the Middle of the Stream) and siempre Below us, All the City Lights !

I miss this funky group !

Heheh! Now we really have to have that CD exchange. Trade your Commodores for a Chicago CD?

Chicago is one of my favorite bands till now. Even after they went throgh several personnel changes

( including the death of Terry Kath and eventual departure of Peter Cetera), the band has managed to retain it's unique sound and arrangements.

Let me know when bro!

=========================

Ako meron....Machine Gun, I Feel Sanctified, Young Girls are my Weakness, The Bump, Brick House, Too Hot to Trot, Slippery When Wet...you name it, they're all there !

Minsan bumili ako ng Greatest hits ng Commodores, d naman original singers. Kaka inis.

heheh! That Soul Groove was one of a kind!

I remember watching the Commodores in Araneta sometime in the mid 70's and it was a blast.

That time, Lionel Ritchie was so funky -- it's almost impossible to believe that he'd go the soft Hallmark way later in his career.

Nakakainis lang as I can't find my darned copy of the Commodores "Best of" CD.

Anybody got one??

The Commodores even came out with a track called 'CEBU" as one of the members fell in love with the place when they visited the place.

Those 70's funk groups really had that group.

Up to now, Isaac Hayes still rocks me with Shaft!

bro i've got the commodores greatets hits double cd. i'll burn you a copy.

tower of power meron din. killer yan.

blood sweat and tears double cd meron din.

we really have to have this cd exchange soon.

@storm - astig yang uploads mo pare.

Heheh! Now we really have to have that CD exchange. Trade your Commodores for a Chicago CD?

Chicago is one of my favorite bands till now. Even after they went throgh several personnel changes

( including the death of Terry Kath and eventual departure of Peter Cetera), the band has managed to retain it's unique sound and arrangements.

Let me know when bro!

=========================

If you leave me now....man! I never get tired of that song!

Pero parang ibang iba yung Chicago ng "Color My World" from that of "If You Leave Me Now". Lalo naman when Peter Cetera broke away from the group tapos bumanat ng "I am the man who will fight for your honor..."

Parang si Lionel Ritchie noh? Parang ang layo nung "Hello" sa paborito nating "Brick....hawwwwssss"

@hitman

Pards I downloaded some 70s songs from your website a few weeks back. Pansin ko lang, buhay pa ba yung website mo ng 80s? I'm looking for Julian Lennon's version of "Because" (yung originally from Dave Clark 5, not the Beatles song which is different). Hope you could help. Thanks.

@hitman

Pards I downloaded some 70s songs from your website a few weeks back. Pansin ko lang, buhay pa ba yung website mo ng 80s? I'm looking for Julian Lennon's version of "Because" (yung originally from Dave Clark 5, not the Beatles song which is different). Hope you could help. Thanks.

Yes. The 80s sites are very much alive and existent. They are now three sites as many songs have been added since it started over a year ago. I will look for that song you asked.

@hitman

Done. Check your PM for details

Done. Check your PM for details

Got your PM and downloaded the file first thing today. Salamat Mr. Hitman! Tagal ko na hinahanap ito! :thumbsupsmiley:

BTW, kaya naman pala ayaw na gumana nung bookmark ko, nagpalit ka na pala ng url? Parang iba na yung link address dun sa 80s selection? Anyway, I bookmarked your new site. Babalikan ko ulit mamaya to check out the other lists. Salamat muli!

Got your PM and downloaded the file first thing today. Salamat Mr. Hitman! Tagal ko na hinahanap ito! :thumbsupsmiley:

BTW, kaya naman pala ayaw na gumana nung bookmark ko, nagpalit ka na pala ng url? Parang iba na yung link address dun sa 80s selection? Anyway, I bookmarked your new site. Babalikan ko ulit mamaya to check out the other lists. Salamat muli!

Check your PM again. All the URLs for all sites are in the PM

Here's a good one. Many people forget just how big the Osmonds were in the 70's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVWg5T7fXM...feature=related

nice post 16track..:thumbsupsmiley:

i remember my older sister has the Osmonds poster inside her wardrobe cabinet and Osmonds were the boybands of 70's as well as Jackson5

paborito ko si Donny Osmond especially the duet Donny & Marie tandem, just as i like Michael Jackson back then. :)

isama ko na din sina Leif Garret, BeeGees, Andy Gibb

Medyo late 70's nako nagkamulat pero masasabi ko da best yung music nila :cool: