Read what again? List your source where it states that martial law victims where really not abused... and it better not come from some dubious website. Good luck with your search.

Another stupid reply, trying to change my point doesn't make you look smart brad. I said Some not all martial law victims as they claim. Your yellow media even reported it last year on TV patrol.

Another stupid reply, trying to change my point doesn't make you look smart brad. I said Some not all martial law victims as they claim. Your yellow media even reported it last year on TV patrol.

Change your point? Di ko nga ma-gets yung point mo e. Why even mention 'jaywalkers who were really not abused' if you are not trying to marginalize the victims of martial law?

Change your point? Di ko nga ma-gets yung point mo e. Why even mention 'jaywalkers who were really not abused' if you are not trying to marginalize the victims of martial law?

D pala na gets tapos aarangkada agad, nvm brad no comment nalang.

@topic

Fact or Myth? Marcos is the better leader compared to the 3 Aquinos, Ninoy+Cory+NoyNoy.

Read and understand what Bolj said again. If you don't get it the first time, try and try until you succeed. He just mentioned it in passing. Masama ba magmarginalize kung hindi pa napatunayan? Mahirap nga talaga magexplain sa shunga.

D pala na gets tapos aarangkada agad, nvm brad no comment nalang.

Puro kayo satsat yet you still havent clarified your "point". Meron ka ba talagang "point" dito o puro nonsense lang and pinagsasabi mo?

Fact or Myth? Marcos is the better leader compared to the 3 Aquinos, Ninoy+Cory+NoyNoy.

A leader is measured by his accomplishments and how he governs. In terms of accomplishments and governance, Marcos is undisputedly better than these three despicable politicians.

Kung si JC ang tatanungin mo, syempre Marcos yan. Disillusioned yan eh. Hindi naniniwala sa atrocities ng martial law at hindi naniniwala sa mga pagnanakaw ng mga Marcos despite history books, news articles, court cases, documentaries, etc. Also despite having unexplained wealth enormously larger than their capacity to earn. Also despite our government already recovering billions worth of stolen assets from his estate. Logic niya: walang nakulong na Marcos, therefore malinis sila. Shunga shunga lang diba?

But why even compare the Marcoses to the Aquinos? Yan lang ba ang choice natin to rule our country? Kung ayaw niyo sa mga Aquino fine. Pero hindi ibig sabihin nun si Marcos nalang ang choice natin. Kingina, inabuso na nga tayo, ninakawan at napatalsik, tapos ngayon gusto niyong ibalik sa pwesto. Parang mga Estrada, Binay, Arroyo obvious na corrupt yet they remain in power. Tapos aangal ang mga pinoy na di maalis-alis ang corruption sa Pinas.

Sa leadership skills I think may laban si Ninoy dito. The other 2 wala. The most important thing a leadership does is INFLUENCE. FM knows this that's why he made sure he will not get in his way.

Edited by haroots2
  • Like (+1) 1

Puro kayo satsat yet you still havent clarified your "point". Meron ka ba talagang "point" dito o puro nonsense lang and pinagsasabi mo?

Ahaha lols, so far look around ikaw lang nagsabi wla. Arrogant ang dating wlang preno ang bunganga d naman pala na gets, congrats brad.

@topic

Haroots may point ka kay Ninoy, kaya lang d na natin ma prove yun kung sakaling naging presidente sya. Although Marcos himself said Ninoy would best fit his role.

Edited by Bolj

Sa pagnanakaw no contest ito, walang sinabi ang mga Aquino. The best talaga is Marcos.

Forbes list Marcos as #2 of All Time Corrupt Leaders in the World. https://www.forbes.com/pictures/eedh45fgjme/ferdinand-marcos/#2da5ef463626

This is the Philippines top 10 Richest in 2017:

1 Henry Sy ($18 billion)

2 John Gokongwei Jr. ($5.5 billion)

3 Enrique Razon Jr. ($4.3 billion)

4 Lucio Tan ($4.2 billion)

5 Jaime Zobel de Ayala ($3.7 billion)

6 David Consunji ($3.68 billion)

7 George Ty ($3.6 billion)

8 Tony Tan Caktiong ($3.4 billion)

9 Andrew Tan ($2.5 billion)

10 Ramon Ang ($2.3 billion)

Ang narecover natin na Marcos ill gotten wealth to date is close to $4 billion.

That alone would put Marcos in the top 5 richest Filipinos. ...eh hindi pa yun yung lahatan.

It is estimated that he stole as much as $10 billion.

That wouldve put him as #2 second only to Henry Sy.

Ang galing noh! Ang lakas ng buy and sell gold business niya!

Please, wag na tayo mag lokohan dito. Do you even know the mechanics of trading gold or other precious metals? Normally, it is traded in an exchange like the stock market- all electronic transactions. But the way you describe it, parang alahero si Marcos na nag bebenta ng alahas. By the way, what was the name of his business again? Oh you dont know, thats funny, a multi-billion dollar business being run like a mom-and-pop operation with no trade name and no office, and no documentation whatsoever other than unverified stories from the internet.

And your only basis is the story of your friend saying that her father regularly flew gold for FEM to Switzerland.

And you didn't even bother to question where the gold came from!

no. I don't agree.

gold can be traded yes. but that does not mean you cannot own physical gold. or gold mines in that regard. anyone who has the cash can buy one of course. its not that expensive to buy an existing mine especially when its near bankruptcy. there are documents. but they are held back. here are some that I am trying to dig in to.

http://kahudes.net/

in terms of authenticity, well, try to find out more information. fake or not, its for you to look into and judge for yourself. I am not a marcos fanatic nor an Aquino hater. I like them both. but in terms of things done. I guess mr marcos has still done more. a lot more. again its my own opinion.

one more point of view.

gold are mined.

tax is MONEY collected from people like you and I. everyone pays them either at BIR or government offices or any store you are paying right now. nobody pays in gold.

for a country to acquire GOLD, that means its either mined or been bought abroad. the government did not control any mines. instead just tax private mining companies.

be objective on your comments. have an open mind. when you are right that does not mean I am wrong. better find out. being close minded means nothing else matters but your own opinion. respect oter peoples opinions. if you think its wrong, flag it down with facts and objectivity.

continue digging. if I have the time, i'd like to see those documents held by Imelda in ilocos. i'd like to see what documents did she use to get an acquittal in their trial of the century. it is not easy getting an acquittal for over a hundred cases. how come she got out. really interesting stuff. Gold or no gold, i'd like to know how and see the documents.

peace

no. I don't agree.

gold can be traded yes. but that does not mean you cannot own physical gold. or gold mines in that regard. anyone who has the cash can buy one of course. its not that expensive to buy an existing mine especially when its near bankruptcy. there are documents. but they are held back. here are some that I am trying to dig in to.

in terms of authenticity, well, try to find out more information. fake or not, its for you to look into and judge for yourself. I am not a marcos fanatic nor an Aquino hater. I like them both. but in terms of things done. I guess mr marcos has still done more. a lot more. again its my own opinion.

one more point of view.

gold are mined.

tax is MONEY collected from people like you and I. everyone pays them either at BIR or government offices or any store you are paying right now. nobody pays in gold.

for a country to acquire GOLD, that means its either mined or been bought abroad. the government did not control any mines. instead just tax private mining companies.

be objective on your comments. have an open mind. when you are right that does not mean I am wrong. better find out. being close minded means nothing else matters but your own opinion. respect oter peoples opinions. if you think its wrong, flag it down with facts and objectivity.

I am not disputing the fact that Marcos had gold. What I am disputing is how he acquired it. All credible information point to stolen wealth. No credible information even mentions that he was a trader, or that he had a mining company, or that he was a lawyer for some rich Taliano clan. All that is fake crap you read from the internet. Believe me I have an open mind and I actually wasted time trying to verify it - wala talaga eh. You yourself admit that you're not sure of its authenticity and that you will try to do more research, yet you treat this information as fact.

continue digging. if I have the time, i'd like to see those documents held by Imelda in ilocos. i'd like to see what documents did she use to get an acquittal in their trial of the century. it is not easy getting an acquittal for over a hundred cases. how come she got out. really interesting stuff. Gold or no gold, i'd like to know how and see the documents.

​As far as why Imelda was acquitted in the trial of the century, let me help you out. Jurors in the case weren't convinced that she was knowledgeable about her husbands crimes and therefore she was absolved. They acknowledged the crimes of Ferdidnand, but they couldnt prove that Imelda was an accessory.

peace

Edited by juan t

no. I don't agree.

one more point of view.

gold are mined.

I am not disputing the fact that Marcos had gold. What I am disputing is how he acquired it. All credible information point to stolen wealth. No credible information even mentions that he was a trader, or that he had a mining company, or that he was a lawyer for some rich Taliano clan. All that is fake crap you read from the internet. Believe me I have an open mind and I actually wasted time trying to verify it - wala talaga eh. You yourself admit that you're not sure of its authenticity and that you will try to do more research, yet you treat this information as fact.

​As far as why Imelda was acquitted in the trial of the century, let me help you out. Jurors in the case weren't convinced that she was knowledgeable about her husbands crimes and therefore she was absolved. They acknowledged the crimes of Ferdidnand, but they couldnt prove that Imelda was an accessory.

peace

Personally I believe that si Imelda ang BI sa likod ni FM kaya naging ganid ito sa kapangyarihan.

I know many believes this is a Myth but some people in Benguet believes that FM got the Yamashita treasure in their province. Veteran tour guides may knew some of these people and the story just never dies.

no. I don't agree.

one more point of view.

gold are mined.

peace

the tallano clan is crap. I do get information from the net. where do you get yours? I guess practically the same thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/07/03/nyregion/marcos-verdict-marcos-cleared-all-charges-racketeering-fraud-case.html?pagewanted=all

now, a better question would be this. if marcos had gold, where to find documents of that gold. well either find it thru google. or just go to ilocos to find out. isn't it? that's more interesting than answering comments here.

wow.

james cutter and juan t. rather slewing mud, better to dig out evidences and truths. hey! anyone have time? the marcos residence should be the best place to find documents. they have a separate chamber for all the documents that they keep. I have no idea if the pcgg will show any documents that they have to the public. any lawyers here? consult please.

and also, there is a swiss bank account owned by marcos, does anybody know the account number? as well as why the money/ gold cant be withdrawn?

any lawyers in this thread?

Well the swiss courts that held his hidden wealth proved that it was ill gotten, didnt they? And the Marcoses have already admitted to it by saying theyre willing to return the borrowed money in return for immunity from suits. Even Duterte has insinuated on this fact.

Oh, and if you havent heard. Hell already froze over. So theres that. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535709/Its-cold-HELL-frozen-Michigan-town-falls-victim-record-cold-temperatures.html)

Edited by tk421

Ang narecover natin na Marcos ill gotten wealth to date is close to $4 billion.

That alone would put Marcos in the top 5 richest Filipinos. ...eh hindi pa yun yung lahatan.

It is estimated that he stole as much as $10 billion.

That wouldve put him as #2 second only to Henry Sy.

Ang galing noh! Ang lakas ng buy and sell gold business niya!

Dati napaniwala din ako dyan sa propagandang yan.

But now I know better.

Well the swiss courts that held his hidden wealth proved that it was ill gotten, didnt they? And the Marcoses have already admitted to it by saying theyre willing to return the borrowed money in return for immunity from suits. Even Duterte has insinuated on this fact.

Oh, and if you havent heard. Hell already froze over. So theres that. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535709/Its-cold-HELL-frozen-Michigan-town-falls-victim-record-cold-temperatures.html)

please do show some evidence. the problem kasi is that opinions lang. or what we have come to know. maganda pag may hard core proof. if they admitted then why not charge them in court. get back those huge amounts? the point is our opinions vary. why not lahat tayo maging open minded, find evidences and see for ourselves what is real. statements always contradict themselves. if I stole a huge amount of money, gold bars and all, you think I would stay here? you think i'd join politics anymore? you think i'd talk in public or in media? id rather be in paradise. buy an island in the Bahamas and live life like a king. now that's the life. so, better we find evidences po. if you can find credible links sa internet. we can research and dig into whats real or whats bogus. since there are no real investigating body sa pinas. we as citizens can at least make an effort than quarreling like crabs in a bucket. hehehe

“Yellow media”. LOL. Basta news na hindi sangayon sa view nila yellow media. Parang tao na di sangayon sa beliefs nila “dilawan”. Really it gets tiring hearing such nonsense.

Parang sobrang glibal ang yellow media na pati mga respected news outfits naging yellow-controlled ‘no? Parang sobrang ma impluwe sya pala talaga ang mga Pinoy... di lang pinoy... my dilawang Pinoy para ma manipulate ang ibang bansa.

“Yellow media”. LOL. Basta news na hindi sangayon sa view nila yellow media. Parang tao na di sangayon sa beliefs nila “dilawan”. Really it gets tiring hearing such nonsense.

naka encounter ka na ba makipagusap sa customer service dahil may complain or issue ka na gusto mo na resolve pero isang linggo ka na tumatawag at kahit paiba-iba nakakausap mo araw araw eh napansin mo iisa ang standard answer nila pero di naman natutumbok yun issue o problema mo? wala nang isip isip yun basta depende sa hirit mo o sentimiyento maka katugmang isasagot agad na de kahin.

ganun sila...may standard spiel. napakadali naman bansagan ang isang tao na dilawan o naniwala kasi sa yellow media. pati foreign press mukhang nanilaw.

please do show some evidence. the problem kasi is that opinions lang. or what we have come to know. maganda pag may hard core proof. if they admitted then why not charge them in court. get back those huge amounts? the point is our opinions vary. why not lahat tayo maging open minded, find evidences and see for ourselves what is real. statements always contradict themselves. if I stole a huge amount of money, gold bars and all, you think I would stay here? you think i'd join politics anymore? you think i'd talk in public or in media? id rather be in paradise. buy an island in the Bahamas and live life like a king. now that's the life. so, better we find evidences po. if you can find credible links sa internet. we can research and dig into whats real or whats bogus. since there are no real investigating body sa pinas. we as citizens can at least make an effort than quarreling like crabs in a bucket. hehehe

These are not mere opinions. Theses are already facts. What more evidence do you need? International courts US, Switzerland, Singapore have already acknowledged martial law atrocities and ill-gotten wealth. They have ruled against the Marcoses. The PCGG has already recovered billions of stolen assets. Its all over the news both locally and internationally.

Stop wasting your time trying to find proof that Marcos legally obtained gold - you wont find any.

On the other hand, research the court decisions. Research the all the assets that have been sequestered. There you will find numerous credible articles.