This coming from a guy who doesn't believe in the news from mainstream media but when you ask him where he gets his news source from - wala, nga-nga.

As I have told the likes of you time and again, I have sources other than the mainstream media. Would I share my sources with you? Yeah, in your dreams.

There are a few national issues where I know the difference between the mainstream media version and the insider version.

Ikaw, hanggang google at dyaryo lang ang kaya mong kunan ng info. Hindi lahat ng poster dito ay noob na tulad mo.

I think a lot of people here is missing a key point.

Pilipino po tayong lahat. doesn't matter if duterte or Aquino or marcos for that matter. important thing is, wala naman sa kanila ang perfect. nor anybody else coming would even be perfect. so lahat sila madaming pagkukulang din. so I think the only thing left is what they have contributed sa society, sa bansa as a president. no point looking at the bad side, meron at meron kahit tahimik lang meron pa din. mag baguhin lang ng konti masama na. itaas o ibaba ang tax, same, may comments pa din. so bilang isang Pilipino, dapat mag contribute din tayo sa growth ng bansa. o sumunod man lang sana sa batas. o wag matakot sa mga adik at sabihin sa mga police. or mga terrorist dapat vigilant tayo para d lumaki ang gulo. choosing Aquino or duterte doesn't make any of us better. kampihan? pambatang laro yun mga brod.

what can you contribute to society as a law abiding citizen? hindi ako magmamalinis. lets help the admin. every six years magpapalit naman. at d na makaulit yun nakaraan. so no use ranting on them. support them.

• 2 months later...

As if your opinions really matter. The fact is Marcos is buried at the LNMB because he was a president and a soldier of the Philippines. In order to get to Marcos, those victims would have to prove who their torturers were, when it happened and how they were tortured. The last time I checked, there was no case against Marcos per se.

Edited by will robie

Are victims of Martial Law victimized by Marcos?

Many of the so-called "victims" were communist radicals who were caught and imprisoned for participating in the attempt to violently overthrow of the government. Many of them were impressionable college students who thought it was cool to be radical, only to find later that they bit up more than they could chew. Many of them even ended up in the government and some are now more corrupt than the people they were protesting against.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

As if your opinions really matter. The fact is Marcos is buried at the LNMB because he was a president and a soldier of the Philippines. In order to get to Marcos, those victims would have to prove who their torturers were, when it happened and how they were tortured. The last time I checked, there was no case against Marcos per se.

LOL. Did you know he was a Photoshop master before it was cool? He faked his picture as a soldier, and he also faked his stories.

Documents from as far back as shortly after the war disproved his claims as a soldier.

LOL. Did you know he was a Photoshop master before it was cool? He faked his picture as a soldier, and he also faked his stories.

Documents from as far back as shortly after the war disproved his claims as a soldier.

Can you share a link that proves this legally and not a mere speculation? My knowledge of the young Marcos was based on what I read from Carlos P. Romulo's book way back in the 90's. I know he worked for Marcos but he is a very credible person.

"The nearly 400 pages of U.S. military records on Marcos, most dating to the late 1940s, were uncovered by historian Alfred W. McCoy during research at the National Archives for an upcoming book on the Philippines during World War II. Most of the records had lain in a St. Louis military warehouse until 1984, when they were donated to the archives."

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-01-24/news/mn-23754_1_marcos-claim

Edited by tk421

Can you share a link that proves this legally and not a mere speculation? My knowledge of the young Marcos was based on what I read from Carlos P. Romulo's book way back in the 90's. I know he worked for Marcos but he is a very credible person.

And what did cpr confirm? On what basis as well?

Because you said so? You can believe your fairy tales all you want. I won’t take it against you.

And what did cpr confirm? On what basis as well?

I believe on the author, why would I bother on his references? I don't even recall if someone is already saying its all a lie at that time. Pero tinatanong ko si TH kung saan niya nakuha yun, mukhang ngayon pa lang kayo naghahanap. Delaying tactic post hanggang/kung may makita sa google na definitive and accurate proof. :D

I believe on the author, why would I bother on his references? I don't even recall if someone is already saying its all a lie at that time. Pero tinatanong ko si TH kung saan niya nakuha yun, mukhang ngayon pa lang kayo naghahanap. Delaying tactic post hanggang/kung may makita sa google na definitive and accurate proof. :D

Well ikaw na nagsabi he worked for marcos...what if napagutusan siya. Sa iyo na rin nanggaling credible siya so hindi ba less likely magduda at basta na lang paniwalaan siya. ....like what u did. Naniwala ka without further validating.

Ni hindi ka nagtaka bakit yun kano na pinanggalingan nun medalla eh wala daw sa record nila.

Well ikaw na nagsabi he worked for marcos...what if napagutusan siya. Sa iyo na rin nanggaling credible siya so hindi ba less likely magduda at basta na lang paniwalaan siya. ....like what u did. Naniwala ka without further validating.

Ni hindi ka nagtaka bakit yun kano na pinanggalingan nun medalla eh wala daw sa record nila.

Para matapos na unless the claim is proven false it still stands. Para din yang paglibing sa LNMB, ang daming protesta sa dulo hindi ma prove na hindi siya karapat dapat dun ilibing.

attachicon.gifmarcos-decorated.jpg

Siguro isa din si MArcos sa founders ng Adobe Photoshop.

As it turns out, you lied again.

The photo-shopped picture you posted was not made by Marcos, nor did he order anybody to fake the photo.

It was recently photo-shopped and posted by somebody else on Facebook.

Validate your info before posting.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1