You can check with them if you like. Tanong mo sa kanila if they remitted all to bank accounts or cheques. Basta ako alam ko cheque ang hawak namin. Youre dead set on discrediting this naman, so do your job and research

Edited by tk421

You can check with them if you like. Tanong mo sa kanila if they remitted all to bank accounts or cheques. Basta ako alam ko cheque ang hawak namin. Youre dead set on discrediting this naman, so do your job and research

Do you expect me to believe because you said so? You showed the news item and you just contradicted what the lady said.

Edited by will robie

Have you done your research already?

I don't need to do research. You showed a news article and I am just curious. The article said that it gave reparations to 14% of the claimants since they proved that they were victims. How did you prove that your relative or whoever that person is was a victim?

Lina Sarmiento, head of the Human Rights Victims' Claims Board (HRVCB), said only 14% of the total 75,749 claimants will receive reparation because the rest failed to prove that they were victims of gross human rights violations.

This is an excerpt from the article. I wonder how you proved it. I mean for them to allegedly release the funds to you, you'd have to prove it. I don't expect an answer if it came from a fairy tale.

Edited by will robie

This is an excerpt from the article. I wonder how you proved it. I mean for them to allegedly release the funds to you, you'd have to prove it. I don't expect an answer if it came from a fairy tale.

Youre just lazy. Maybe thats why you escape reality. If youve simply googled, youd have gotten your answer.

post-179229-0-79816400-1527694743_thumb.jpeg

Boom. Oh, whats that written there? A cheque? Nooooooo... could it be?

Edited by tk421

Hahaha. Ganun ka ba ka idiotic? We got a cheque so somehow we proved it. Magbasa ka nga ng condition nila. Kung di mo alam paano na prove yun eh di shut up ka na lang. You dont know anything.

Ok, let me be honest, by we I meant my family. I personally do not know the details how they proved it to the commission. Im assuming through witness testimonies, documents, and/or confessions.

But the mere fact that we received compensation for it meant that the evidence they submitted were thought to be sufficient.

Ok, let me be honest, by we I meant my family. I personally do not know the details how they proved it to the commission. Im assuming through witness testimonies, documents, and/or confessions.

But the mere fact that we received compensation for it meant that the evidence they submitted were thought to be sufficient.

Baka may padrino.

"Pare, meron na daw pera ibibibgay ang gobyerno para sa Human Rights Victims. Sali mo naman ako dyan sa listahan..." Yung tipong ganon....

Edited by camiar

Youre just lazy. Maybe thats why you escape reality. If youve simply googled, youd have gotten your answer.

attachicon.gif35919C5C-E01D-431F-86C7-5605BE66EDDF.jpeg

Boom. Oh, whats that written there? A cheque? Nooooooo... could it be?

That does not prove your story. Nope, I am not lazy. You are just deluded.

Hahaha. Ganun ka ba ka idiotic? We got a cheque so somehow we proved it. Magbasa ka nga ng condition nila. Kung di mo alam paano na prove yun eh di shut up ka na lang. You dont know anything.

That does not prove anything. Why should I shut up when all you've been doing is post far-out fairy tales?

Contradictory statements. First you said that you are assuming through witness testimonies, hence, you have no idea. Then you say that you received compensation. The article states that people just can't claim reparations without proof. Hindi mo mga alam kasi nagaassume ka lang so paano ka makakakuha ng reparation?

he got pwned na and doesnt even know it.

Nun una ang stance nya human rights violations never happened. Tapos naging youll only get into trouble when you break the law. When proven incorrect nagbago ang strategy. Tapos bank to bank transfers lang daw, hindi cheques ang binibigay ng hrcb. Tapos ngayon ang defense na lang nya: hindi daw kami nakatanggap ng compensation. LOL. Dream on...

And hindi ako ang may hawak ng cheque, syempre eh yun kamag anak ko ang nakakuha nun... di ka ba nag pe pay attention? When I was referring to having received and holding a cheque, i meant it as a family unit. Nili literal mo naman kasi eh. Not surprisingly. Mababaw ka mag isip naman kasi.

@camiar. Kung ganun ang view mo, i dare you to prove your allegations against the human rights compensation board. Kung nadadaan talaga sa false process yan mga nakatanggap nyan cheques, then prove it.

Edited by tk421

Baka may padrino.

"Pare, meron na daw pera ibibibgay ang gobyerno para sa Human Rights Victims. Sali mo naman ako dyan sa listahan..." Yung tipong ganon....

@camiar. Kung ganun ang view mo, i dare you to prove your allegations against the human rights compensation board. Kung nadadaan talaga sa false process yan mga nakatanggap nyan cheques, then prove it.

No, that's not my view.

It was YOUR view of me, that I applied back to YOU.

Edited by camiar

HAHA. Believe it or not, I actually do not care. Pero research ka pa and maybe you'll see the truth. Fairy tale?

We're confident in the fact that 1.9M of Marcos' wealth has been donated to Karapatan c/o us. :)

How ironic.

Your relative could have used almost 2 million pesos to rebuild his life but instead allowed a propaganda arm of CPP-NDF-NPA masquerading as human-rights advocate to squander it.

Was Karapatan able to get any human rights violator convicted and sent to jail? No, they're not interested in that. They don't care to see the victims get justice. They're only interested on amplifying and prolonging the accusations of human rights violations in media coverage to agitate the people against the government. That is their role as communist propagandists. And your family fell for it.

Maybe. But it's really not your business where the money goes. If he wants to donate his money, it's his right to give away to anyone he wants to. Hindi naman ikaw o ako ang na torture para makakuha nun eh.

Yeah sure. It's not anybody's business that he claimed and received compensation from the government who is trying to make things right after his alleged suffering, and he turns around and gives the money to an organization whose sole purpose is to bring down the government. Yes. It's nobody's business.

LOL. Conspiracy pa more. As far as I know they're a human rights group.

Sus kung ganun lang, he could have easily given it to the NPA directly (yey more money to buy arms!), instead to an alleged CPP-NDF-NPA connected group that champions human rights.

LOL. Conspiracy pa more. As far as I know they're a human rights group.

Sus kung ganun lang, he could have easily given it to the NPA directly (yey more money to buy arms!), instead to an alleged CPP-NDF-NPA connected group that champions human rights.

Or, he could have easily put it as seed money for Go Negosyo or similar organizations that help the poor set up their own businesses.

I suggest you research about the real purpose of Karapatan. You seem to have just superficial knowledge about these front organizations.

From what information you've given so far, it tells me that your relative was a real dyed-in-the-wool communist subversive, and the government was justified in detaining him during Martial Law.

Edited by camiar

He could. But, again it's none of your business where the donation winds up in.

Maybe he's just grateful for taking in his case.

Or maybe you're just cross with that rights group because they were instrumental in bringing down your boss, Gen. Palaparan? Who knows?

A lot of maybe. When cornered, all you can say is "it's none of your business".

You portrayed him as an innocent human rights victim. It's turning out he's not.

Not everybody in this forum are so naive to fall for you your charade .

Edited by camiar

Right. So you’re resorting to muddying the issue when I was being consistent with what I’ve been saying all along: torture did happen during the Marcos era and it is not justifiable, ever.

That’s what you guys do best naman pag na corner na, Ililipat sa iba ang focus. You said so yourself that torture is not right diba? Paano napunta ang focus kung saan dapat gastusin ang compensation?