LOL. Did you know he was a Photoshop master before it was cool? He faked his picture as a soldier, and he also faked his stories.

Documents from as far back as shortly after the war disproved his claims as a soldier.

In Marcos' case, the US military noted that during the liberation period, he was officially "serving with the 14th Infantry USAFIP, NL [uS Armed Forces in the Philippines, Northern Luzon], i.e., December 1944 to May 1945 and is recognized as a major in the roster of the 14th Infantry USAFIP, NL as of 12 December 1944 to his date of discharge."

Edited by haroots2

As it turns out, you lied again.

The photo-shopped picture you posted was not made by Marcos, nor did he order anybody to fake the photo.

It was recently photo-shopped and posted by somebody else on Facebook.

Validate your info before posting.

All the better. It means that there's no photographic proof of Marcos receiving a medal, then. :D

In Marcos' case, the US military noted that during the liberation period, he was officially "serving with the 14th Infantry USAFIP, NL [uS Armed Forces in the Philippines, Northern Luzon], i.e., December 1944 to May 1945 and is recognized as a major in the roster of the 14th Infantry USAFIP, NL as of 12 December 1944 to his date of discharge."

Can you can show us a document from USAFIP acknowledging him as such. C'mon: he was discharged, so there's bound to be a paper trail somewhere from the US military.

Unless, of course, you got that information from his autobiography.

What we know is that Marcos tried to pass himself off as a soldier by writing to the US Army that he be recognized as such. But when they investigated his claims, they found it dubious and refused his request.

Can you can show us a document from USAFIP acknowledging him as such. C'mon: he was discharged, so there's bound to be a paper trail somewhere from the US military.

Unless, of course, you got that information from his autobiography.

What we know is that Marcos tried to pass himself off as a soldier by writing to the US Army that he be recognized as such. But when they investigated his claims, they found it dubious and refused his request.

Ako nga humihingi sayo ng link dun sa claim mo, copy paste lang pala sa FB.yung picture mo. Lol

Marcos' claim: he was taken prisoner by the Japanese and was released August 4, 1942.

Japanese documents say: they released two categories of Filipinos:

1) those that were sickly and dying.

2) those whose families cooperated with the Japanese military authorities.

His name was not in the 1st list.

Go figure.

Siguro isa din si MArcos sa founders ng Adobe Photoshop.

I didn't know there was photoshop during that time. Hi tech na pala yung mga panahon na yun. :lol:

In much the same way that the foreign-financed website Rappler spread its manufactured figure of 7,087 killed in Duterte’s war against drugs as at September last year, it was an American scholar Alfred McCoy who had succeeded for three decades in propagating the lie that 3,257 people were summarily executed during Martial Law. McCoy fabricated that figure, pretending to use empirical data. I have totally debunked his claim in my column, “Human rights abuses under Cory as bad as dictator’s record – Marcos critics’ own data” (Manila Times, April 17, 2016).

Tiglao just discredited Mccoy here.

Edited by will robie

The photo-shopped picture you posted was not made by Marcos, nor did he order anybody to fake the photo.

Nakita lang sa Facebook, naniwala na. :lol:

Well I'm not the topic in this thread: Marcos is. So your post is actually OT.

So was he a WW2 hero?

A Medal of Valor signifies that you are a hero. That's a highest award any military man can get. Again, common sense. Baka sabihin mo na fake ang Medal of Valor niya. Haha!

Edited by will robie

Don't get your hopes high bro. Wink* i just remembered mocha being bashed for using pictures that signifies different time and meaning.

Fact: without the what Ifs and If nots, until today Marcos was Brilliant as a President nobody comes close to his achievements and sadly also his shortcomings.

That being said he tops the Good Presidents list and tops the Bad Presidents list.

Edited by Bolj

A Medal of Valor signifies that you are a hero. That's a highest award any military man can get. Again, common sense. Baka sabihin mo na fake ang Medal of Valor niya. Haha!

LOL. Even the US military doesn't acknowledge that medal of valor that Marcos has in his possession. Baka naman binili lang niya sa Recto yun medal niya.

LOL. Even the US military doesn't acknowledge that medal of valor that Marcos has in his possession. Baka naman binili lang niya sa Recto yun medal niya.

The last time i checked, we are not a vassal state of the US. Who cares if they allegedly do not recpgnize it? Marcos name is enshrined on the AFP Medal of Valor awardees. I used the word allegedly because your posts are not credible.

Edited by will robie

Eh, ilan nga ba ang martial law victims, sige nga? Paniwalang paniwala ka naman kay Tiglao eh loyalist yan.

This post proves that you are clueless. Tiglao was once with the NPA and fought Marcos. He was incarcerated during Martal Law. Try validating your information before posting. Haha!

Edited by will robie

This post proves that you are clueless. Tiglao was once with the NPA and fought Marcos. He was incarcerated during Martal Law. Try validating your information before posting. Haha!

Did he say he was a former NPA? O nag papanggap lang?

The last time i checked, we are not a vassal state of the US. Who cares if they allegedly do not recpgnize it? Marcos name is enshrined on the AFP Medal of Valor awardees. I used the word allegedly because your posts are not credible.

Kasi ang claim niya sa mga medals ay for heroism done during WW2. While under US command. Peke naman pala.

Did he say he was a former NPA? O nag papanggap lang?

Kasi ang claim niya sa mga medals ay for heroism done during WW2. While under US command. Peke naman pala.

Haha! This is hilarious. You really are clueless. Read up on Tiglao before arguing with me. Haha!

You can believe your warped fairy tales about Marcos. I won’t take it against you.

Haha! This is hilarious. You really are clueless. Read up on Tiglao before arguing with me. Haha!

You can believe your warped fairy tales about Marcos. I won’t take it against you.

He never admitted it has he?

Same here re: your idolatry of Marcos.

He never admitted it has he?

Same here re: your idolatry of Marcos.

He does not need to admit it. It's a known fact that Tiglao used to be a communist. I don't know whether to pity you or laugh at you. Pero hindi ko na mapigilan. Hahahaha!

Edited by will robie