Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

After reading this it makes me wonder

When the boytoy leaves her for another woman and she is now a single mom, will she look back and remember the GM who was nothing but kind to her and could have gave her more then all her boytoys combined. Will she regret lying and trying to deceive him and have regret?

Probably not, but one must live and learn

Oh well on to the next one

Alam na nila yun. I think its a risk for them as is the risk of a GM na lokohin cya ng thera.

Its the game of love. Sabi nga ni will smith, dont hate the player, hate the game.

I think this falls on my earlier post that people want to live in their fantasy.

The GM-Thera in our pov is our fantasy, we love to live it, specially when the thera lives out our fantasies, it really hard to let go. Its our escape from the our real world.

Again, we go to these establishments and try to connect to a single if not many theras to escape the world for a couple hours. Maybe a conversation or two outside, then youd be interested in becoming part of their lives, but still have to understand that you probably wont be.

i have been lurking here for quite sometime now. really interesting stories, most guys here were bitter hehe.

i almost got myself involved with one of the top theras up north metro. i even lied to her that i see ourselves as bff and im not looking for a relationship whatsoever. the reason why i didnt pursue was the truckload of s$& going on with her family. i dont wanna deal with it. sorry for the lack of details baka mahalata ako ni ms thera.

but sometimes i think to myself whether or not i will regret it for not trying. if i will regret using my head over my heart.

The universal rule of Karma always prevails... do good things to others and good karma will smile at you... do bad things to others and bad karma will befall upon these people and worst it always include their loved ones.

Though Thera's thinks there are plenty of men falling on their feet but this is a temporary thing. These Thera's ends up with a Boytoy or BF that milk them, physically abuse them even their child are manhandled. And because of these misery they resort to alcoholism, drug addiction and having unprotected sex with different men. And the sad ending, they contract HIV AIDs, children suffer also their misery, and end up in total life of disarray.

On this point in time, they will feel regrets of why not reciprocating a true love from a good GM compared to a Boytoy or abusive BF.

I am sure many Thera's will read this posting, this should be an eye opener for them to start treating people good or else bad karma will befall them if not sooner could be later. They are not young and appealing forever.

Magdilang-Anghel ka Boss na Sana mabasa ng mga Thera ito so they could think and reflect somehow.

This is the guy that gets the point, not the other guy.very well said my friend.bihira katulad mo sa thread na to.more people like u should be posting here.it gets convoluted when ignorance

Frequently find its way here haha

You still don't get it..What if single si GM at wala siyang inaagrabyadong ibang tao..I believe you still don't see my point. All even when it comes to paying thera for sex since you nga ang pinasok na trabaho ng thera.It's a different story if mainlove na ang GM sa thera and doing good things to the point na gusto na nga ni GM na umalis si thera sa industry pero niloloko lang pala siya ng thera.. Point again..If "Single" ang GM at walang inaagrabyado.

You still don't get it..What if single si GM at wala siyang inaagrabyadong ibang tao..I believe you still don't see my point. All even when it comes to paying thera for sex since you nga ang pinasok na trabaho ng thera.It's a different story if mainlove na ang GM sa thera and doing good things to the point na gusto na nga ni GM na umalis si thera sa industry pero niloloko lang pala siya ng thera.. Point again..If "Single" ang GM at walang inaagrabyado.

I think okey lng ang sumama ang loob. But to wish karma???? I think that is too much. Cmon guys, they are just working. And like I said, wala naman pumilit sa kanila na bigyan mo sila ng pera. Nanghingi sila pero hindi ka nila hinoldup. I dont think, withholding sex pag hindi ka mag bigay merits karma. I mean sex outside marriage is bad so conflicting c karma dun.

We all do things or we lie. Cguro ung mga nag tratrabaho dito knows that too well... Example, ung call center na naninigil ng utang, d ba kung ano ano sinasabi para lang maka singil, e pano kung nag pakamatay ung sinisingil kasi naniwala. Should karma get him? Hes just doing his job. Ikaw siguro, amo ka. Para magkaroon ng sipag ung tao mo you will say may increase, may bonus, may new project na cya mag head. C employee mo will sacrifice his time and effort, e pano kung nag hiwalay sila ng asawa nya kasi wala syang time. Is that suppose to bring you karma? Ung salesman ng kung anong machine o kotse cmon we all know a lot of their offered after sales promo is all BS... So should they have karma. Pldt, globe, sabi nila 100mbps, e 50mbps lng.. Should they have karma. Insurance salesman, sabihin no hassle pag kukubra ka sandamakmak hihingin, should they have a karma? Ung canteen nyo na alam na sila lang pinakamalapit na kainan kaya tubong lugaw, should they have karma? Ung HR nyo na kung ano anong cost cutting rules ang pinatutupad na almost borderline e pangiisa na sa tao, should they have karma?

Ikaw, pumasok ka sa spa binigyan ka ng 100% effort, tinaggal lahat walanh tinago, hinigi mo Handjob lang tapos binigyan ka ng BJ, binigyan mo ng 2k kinuha lang 500 sinabi syo 500 lng kukunin ko pero balik la bukas ha... E hindi ka bumalik so may karma ka ba dapat?

I can go on and on and on and on about who should have karma and who shouldnt have but thats not how the world works. I am pretty sure, sa industria ma ito sa atin lahat sa work natin, baka nga pag dating sa pag huhusga ng karma tayo pa ang mas dapat ma karma.

So sabi nga ni ka Noli, e lets leave karma alone. Its not for us to judge kung sino ang masama at hindi kasi lahat tayo dito malilibog at sigurado ako walang banal sa atin.

I think okey lng ang sumama ang loob. But to wish karma???? I think that is too much. Cmon guys, they are just working. And like I said, wala naman pumilit sa kanila na bigyan mo sila ng pera. Nanghingi sila pero hindi ka nila hinoldup. I dont think, withholding sex pag hindi ka mag bigay merits karma. I mean sex outside marriage is bad so conflicting c karma dun.

We all do things or we lie. Cguro ung mga nag tratrabaho dito knows that too well... Example, ung call center na naninigil ng utang, d ba kung ano ano sinasabi para lang maka singil, e pano kung nag pakamatay ung sinisingil kasi naniwala. Should karma get him? Hes just doing his job. Ikaw siguro, amo ka. Para magkaroon ng sipag ung tao mo you will say may increase, may bonus, may new project na cya mag head. C employee mo will sacrifice his time and effort, e pano kung nag hiwalay sila ng asawa nya kasi wala syang time. Is that suppose to bring you karma? Ung salesman ng kung anong machine o kotse cmon we all know a lot of their offered after sales promo is all BS... So should they have karma. Pldt, globe, sabi nila 100mbps, e 50mbps lng.. Should they have karma. Insurance salesman, sabihin no hassle pag kukubra ka sandamakmak hihingin, should they have a karma? Ung canteen nyo na alam na sila lang pinakamalapit na kainan kaya tubong lugaw, should they have karma? Ung HR nyo na kung ano anong cost cutting rules ang pinatutupad na almost borderline e pangiisa na sa tao, should they have karma?

Ikaw, pumasok ka sa spa binigyan ka ng 100% effort, tinaggal lahat walanh tinago, hinigi mo Handjob lang tapos binigyan ka ng BJ, binigyan mo ng 2k kinuha lang 500 sinabi syo 500 lng kukunin ko pero balik la bukas ha... E hindi ka bumalik so may karma ka ba dapat?

I can go on and on and on and on about who should have karma and who shouldnt have but thats not how the world works. I am pretty sure, sa industria ma ito sa atin lahat sa work natin, baka nga pag dating sa pag huhusga ng karma tayo pa ang mas dapat ma karma.

So sabi nga ni ka Noli, e lets leave karma alone. Its not for us to judge kung sino ang masama at hindi kasi lahat tayo dito malilibog at sigurado ako walang banal sa atin.

Yeah..pero anyway karma is not a wish..it's just something that happens whether good or bad..ayaw ko na din makipag argue..this is anybody's point of view.

At saka nga if single ang GM hindi siya married or may GF XD..walang inaagrabyado sa sinabi ko nga at naging totoo lang ang GM dun sa thera.

Edited by Ulafang

After reading this it makes me wonder

When the boytoy leaves her for another woman and she is now a single mom, will she look back and remember the GM who was nothing but kind to her and could have gave her more then all her boytoys combined. Will she regret lying and trying to deceive him and have regret?

Probably not, but one must live and learn

Oh well on to the next one

i know quite a few number of theras who have had relationships inside or outside work. the funny thing is while they are battle hardened maidens who are very used to intimacy or perhaps manipulate feelings of gm. they have a chink on their armor. pag sila na in love sablay rin sila on the choices of guys theyre involved with. i mean like really shitty guys.

kaya wala talagang matalino pag tumibok ang puso 😂

• Like (+1) 2

Well in due fairness to them, what if whats happening to the GM is the GMs karma. I mean surely a married GM with children who gives away his money to his thera is not right no matter where you look at it.

A married guy who goes to a spa says to thera, wag ka na pumasok, eto pera. And the thera gives the money to her boy toy who makes her happy. I see a lot of wrong here, but I dont think its fair that karma befalls the thera.

Truth of the matter is, wala naman thera na pumilit sa GM na ubusin ung pera nya sa kanya. As far as using the charms, I personally have been a victim of this. When i was in college, the ms university, sumama sakin everywhere, i though makaka score ako, but no. Yun pla, employee namin ung isa sa prof nya and she wanted na pumasa sila ni "BF" nya. I dont think that would merit karma. My ex gf pinagpalit ako sa mas mayaman when we were still together that merits karma. I was going out with my GF, and was sidelineing sa spas and masaage parlors, I hope that dont give me karma.. Hells, ung amo ko lng dati napaka gulang mapropromote daw ung isa kong kasma, ung kasama ko did everything.... Pero wala... I dont see karma there. Naging vice president pa nga ang tukmol e.

This is the game of love guys. It is like this nung panahon pa ni julius ceasar hnga sa panahon nung mukha pa tyong unggoy. All is fair in love and war. Maging matalino lng tyo ang let us protect ourselves at all times. Always do the right thing and let things happen the way it was meant to.

I agree, if there were really karma, a lot of s&*t should befall many people first other than theras who are just doing their work. Really what happens is we pay the logical consequences of our actions. You f*&k around on your GF; maybe she finds out and then she leaves you. The Thera lets herself be commodified, there are many psychological and physical consequences because of that. GMs let GFE get to their heads and fall blindly in love not realizing there are BFs and boytoys waiting in the wings, eventually he discovers the falsity of his relationship...boom. Say hello to the new boss same as the old boss.

• Like (+1) 1

i know quite a few number of theras who have had relationships inside or outside work. the funny thing is while they are battle hardened maidens who are very used to intimacy or perhaps manipulate feelings of gm. they have a chink on their armor. pag sila na in love sablay rin sila on the choices of guys theyre involved with. i mean like really shitty guys.

kaya wala talagang matalino pag tumibok ang puso 😂

Its all good, this was my first battle scar 😂 Of course initially ang sakiit but we just have to realize that they are doing so to improve their livelihood.

We know this is just a game and when single GMs like myself want to play the role of the white knight from what I have read so far is that he is gonna lose even though his intentions are good.

Makes me wonder if GMs get battle harden as well or just end up like Lesluther and decide they no longer want to play anymore

Its all good, this was my first battle scar Of course initially ang sakiit but we just have to realize that they are doing so to improve their livelihood.

We know this is just a game and when single GMs like myself want to play the role of the white knight from what I have read so far is that he is gonna lose even though his intentions are good.

Makes me wonder if GMs get battle harden as well or just end up like Lesluther and decide they no longer want to play anymore

Yup..Just happened recently to me..but all good...I don't even want to see that therapist again kahit alam kong nag work pa siya dun sa spa na yun..kaya before ako pmnta sa spa na yun..sisigurohin kong wala siya dun or inform yung kakilala kong receptionist na huwag magpapakita sa akin kundi magkakaroon ng commotion..

Ayun basta never fall on a thera again.

I agree, if there were really karma, a lot of s&*t should befall many people first other than theras who are just doing their work. Really what happens is we pay the logical consequences of our actions. You f*&k around on your GF; maybe she finds out and then she leaves you. The Thera lets herself be commodified, there are many psychological and physical consequences because of that. GMs let GFE get to their heads and fall blindly in love not realizing there are BFs and boytoys waiting in the wings, eventually he discovers the falsity of his relationship...boom. Say hello to the new boss same as the old boss.

Speaking of boyfriends, sometimes, they can be a nuisance. There was a time I was having a sublime experience with my regular therapist with her head bobbing up and down then her jealous bf called which cut the experience short. She excused herself and was saying something about bringing her bf some food when she got home. When she came back to the cubicle, she continued what she was doing until I "penalized" her for talking to her bf by exploding inside her mouth. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Speaking of boyfriends, sometimes, they can be a nuisance. There was a time I was having a sublime experience with my regular therapist with her head bobbing up and down then her jealous bf called which cut the experience short. She excused herself and was saying something about bringing her bf some food when she got home. When she came back to the cubicle, she continued what she was doing until I "penalized" her for talking to her bf by exploding inside her mouth. :lol:

Ha ha ha thats the logical consequence; take a call during fellatio, get a mouthful of creamy man stuff ha ha ha

Sometimes if it strikes my mood I will make sure that if a session is not up to snuff; I will make sure I can go for a lot longer in the next one to grind her out and leave both of us near unable to walk. You cant do that if you have feelings gents. Sports f$&k bros that what you do with the ho ho hos

Gentlemen; I think the rule of thumb is convenience. If the relationship becomes inconvenient discard it. It should be convenient for you if you are paying; especially if there are unintended beneficiaries, just be cool and make sure you get what you want. If you are not getting your moneys worth, you should drop the baggage and feel free. Make sure the arrangement is convenient or dont do it

Gentlemen; I think the rule of thumb is convenience. If the relationship becomes inconvenient discard it. It should be convenient for you if you are paying; especially if there are unintended beneficiaries, just be cool and make sure you get what you want. If you are not getting your moneys worth, you should drop the baggage and feel free. Make sure the arrangement is convenient or dont do it

Thats true. Really ung mga theras are just like other girls. May tweak lng ng konti. If you get what you want its okey, you cam give whatever you want. No matter what you call it love, libog... Pretty much every girl is the same. If you date a girl that out of your leauge then expect to give more to get more. There is really nothing to think about. I pretty much dated every girl there is. Social climber, maria clara, pokpok, mayaman, mahirap, artista, model, ngetpa, mataba, payat, malaki boobs, maliit boobs, may anak, virgin.. Believe you me pareparehas lang lasa nila. Kaya love really is not about the sex or the "attraction". Its about what you can give and what you are willing to receive. Its about settling. Its about happiness that your heart wants and happiness that your heart is willing to have and the happiness you see in your loved one. Kailangan 2 parati yan.

That is why I have always maintained a no judgement policy when it comes to love or falling in love. Doesnt matter how many dicks went in, as long as you can accept that and you are happy.. Knock yourself out. Malay mo sila pa mag alaga syo pag nagka HIV ka...... Hahahahaa... On account na naiintindihan nila ang tao na may sakit nun...

May I add, pareparehas lang lasa, its just how its prepared lng nagkaiba. Pero its like a chicken will always taste like a chicken or a pig will always taste like a pig.

Edited by Kingkongphils
  • Like (+1) 1

Its all good, this was my first battle scar 😂 Of course initially ang sakiit but we just have to realize that they are doing so to improve their livelihood.

i think some of the gms get battle hardened as well. i myself got fooled once and out of this experience i gained the ability to discern whether niloloko ako or not. i still see nothing wrong if ever a gm will have a relationship with a thera.

in my current case with ms top thera. kulang nalang is umakyat na ng ligaw and my expression of love. i really like her as a person and she does not need my money being one of the top theras in her work. but i chose not to pursue because of the truckload of $&_+ going on with her family. i dont want to deal with it, so even with a heavy heart i chose to lie to her na bff lang tingin ko sa kanya. i can tell she became sad though she tried her best to contain herself. but we still see each other as friends and avail her services from time to time. now my feelings towards her has faded and friend nalang talaga tingin ko sa kanya.

kaya the gm in an earlier post was correct, its about what you are willing to give and willing to receive.

• Like (+1) 1

Put succinctly, it always has to be on your terms. But it can't be in your terms if you use your heart. The heart is stupid. It can only feel. It can't think.

i think some of the gms get battle hardened as well. i myself got fooled once and out of this experience i gained the ability to discern whether niloloko ako or not. i still see nothing wrong if ever a gm will have a relationship with a thera.

in my current case with ms top thera. kulang nalang is umakyat na ng ligaw and my expression of love. i really like her as a person and she does not need my money being one of the top theras in her work. but i chose not to pursue because of the truckload of $&_+ going on with her family. i dont want to deal with it, so even with a heavy heart i chose to lie to her na bff lang tingin ko sa kanya. i can tell she became sad though she tried her best to contain herself. but we still see each other as friends and avail her services from time to time. now my feelings towards her has faded and friend nalang talaga tingin ko sa kanya.

kaya the gm in an earlier post was correct, its about what you are willing to give and willing to receive.

Nice post! Smart move, I think friends lang is the way to go less headache and no need to get involved with their personal life.

I myself would be ok being the vacation BF to the super top Thera haha 😆 (there is this theory that top Theras have multiple BF just in case you didnt know)

But all jokes aside since we now have a sense of awareness of the boytoy and the lies we shall no longer play the part of the victim in the vicious cycle

The Jews have a saying NEVER AGAIN