Utah Jazz

FF

I'm sorry FF and Jazz fans but if we go by their body language in the first two games, I don't think the young Jazzmen believe in themselves enough to get this done.

going into it, I felt they had a good chance matching up against LA and while I still think they're good enough to win a couple of games on talent alone, they haven't really been playing with enough emotion so far to make this a fairly competitive series.

and like I said a while back, if Booze and Deron plan to elevate this team to contender status, this is the best time to take that step and serve notice.

I don't think Jazz will win the 2nd round if they can't find a way to stop Kobe... a bruce bowen type of defence can do the trick... my two cents pre..

before stopping kobe can make lakers weak team but not anymore.

they have a legit squad who can score under the basketball.

as to the announcers yesterday kobe can play post-up, and even play outing which is quite hard thing to play defense.

and the most dangerous now is that you'll never know now if he will hit those shot or pass it to the cutting gasol inside the shaded area.

this is a different lakers team now unlike before you can only see kwame under the basketball and can't even catch the ball :D

I'm sorry FF and Jazz fans but if we go by their body language in the first two games, I don't think the young Jazzmen believe in themselves enough to get this done.

going into it, I felt they had a good chance matching up against LA and while I still think they're good enough to win a couple of games on talent alone, they haven't really been playing with enough emotion so far to make this a fairly competitive series.

and like I said a while back, if Booze and Deron plan to elevate this team to contender status, this is the best time to take that step and serve notice.

for booze and dwill ... the sooner the better. the jazz need to win two at the dump to make this an interesting series.

breakthrough at the dump...looks like Deron and Booze got their mojo back...

yes ! the win should do wonders for the team's morale . with booze and dwill back on track the laker's express train to the playoffs just got stopped. GOOOOOOO JAZZZZ !

Josh Smith is both offensive and defensive player, d#mn hope they can work on getting him to the team!

Question: How do you spell character?

Answer: U - T - A - H J - A - Z - Z

It takes a lot of character to battle from 12 (or was it 14 points down?) in the last quarter to take a game into overtime just like what the Lakers did in Utah. But just when you think that all is almost lost because an elite team has eaten away at the Jazz' big lead... the sentinels of "The Dump" awoke and put away the stubborn invaders! That takes more than character... that takes resilience... that takes heart!

Kirilenko blocked the MVP twice in OT and slam dunked (and one) on the Lakers to make the insurance basket and every single Jazz player on the court had ice running in their veins cooly making 8 of 8 free throws in OT to take the win!

It's 2-2!

Make it happen Jazz! Make it happen!

I wanna see a D-Will versus CP3 match-up in the Western Conference Finals! ^_^

Edited by Legionnaire
2-2 na po mga KATOTO!!

wahehehe

if this play of UTAH continue hindi malabo na matatapos ang series sa GAME 6!!!

Go UTAH!!!!

here's hoping we go back to the dump up 3-2 ! goooooooooooooooooo jazz !

Question: How do you spell character?

Answer: U - T - A - H J - A - Z - Z

It takes a lot of character to battle from 12 (or was it 14 points down?) in the last quarter to take a game into overtime just like what the Lakers did in Utah. But just when you think that all is almost lost because an elite team has eaten away at the Jazz' big lead... the sentinels of "The Dump" awoke and put away the stubborn invaders! That takes more than character... that takes resilience... that takes heart!

Kirilenko blocked the MVP twice in OT and slam dunked (and one) on the Lakers to make the insurance basket and every single Jazz player on the court had ice running in their veins cooly making 8 of 8 free throws in OT to take the win!

It's 2-2!

Make it happen Jazz! Make it happen

I wanna see a D-Will versus CP3 match-up in the Western Conference Finals! ^_^

two pressure packed games that the jazz pulled out of the fire. :thumbsupsmiley: character , resilience and heart indeed ! we're tied 2-2 and we hope the jazz bring their new found confidence to LA for game 5.

btw ... the spurs might still spoil that dream bro. they're puttin' a whuppin' on the hornets.

here's hoping we go back to the dump up 3-2 ! goooooooooooooooooo jazz !

two pressure packed games that the jazz pulled out of the fire. :thumbsupsmiley: character , resilience and heart indeed ! we're tied 2-2 and we hope the jazz bring their new found confidence to LA for game 5.

btw ... the spurs might still spoil that dream bro. they're puttin' a whuppin' on the hornets.

It's still just 2-2 in the Spurs-Hornets match-up. CP3 and Co. has home court advantage there. I just hope they'll be able to keep it. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Legionnaire