Utah Jazz

FF

first of all, thanks again amigo for the treat!! you sir a very nice man!! heheh

para di OT..

Deron is the face of the Franchise...he should be the JohnStockton ver 2.0 <--meaning dun na siya mag retire...

:)

and you sir are THE man.

if dwill is jstock 2.0 , seems like boozer is willing to be mailman 2.0. in an interview ... boozer chips in that he's interested to be beside dwill for the next 4 years . hmmmm ... more like please lets talk about my contract extension now. :hypocritesmiley:

and you sir are THE man.

if dwill is jstock 2.0 , seems like boozer is willing to be mailman 2.0. in an interview ... boozer chips in that he's interested to be beside dwill for the next 4 years . hmmmm ... more like please lets talk about my contract extension now. :hypocritesmiley:

yes amigo, they really must get a good center though..

CJ miles ba sa kanila pa din?? i like that kid..

^

I heard that Sloan doesn't like him so it really came as a surprise when they matched OKC's offer.

sloan is too old school. and it's hard to get out of his doghous. remember this is the guy that benched dwill in his rookie season ( after drafting dwill # 2 ! ). cj miles is a good kid. however it doesn't make sense to pay a player then bench him just to show who's boss. maube the front office is working on some trades where cj can be a vital bargaining chip.

sloan is too old school. and it's hard to get out of his doghous. remember this is the guy that benched dwill in his rookie season ( after drafting dwill # 2 ! ). cj miles is a good kid. however it doesn't make sense to pay a player then bench him just to show who's boss. maube the front office is working on some trades where cj can be a vital bargaining chip.

naw dude, this isn't a case of Jerry being Jerry as it was with Deron---he just really hates Miles.

he went as far as to express his disgust when the kid didn't suit up for the summer league squad.

naw dude, this isn't a case of Jerry being Jerry as it was with Deron---he just really hates Miles.

he went as far as to express his disgust when the kid didn't suit up for the summer league squad.

well he's a trading chip then. again i cant imagine miles being signed and then benched. okc can be a trading partner but who do we get in return ? jazz needs defense and shot blocking.

Been too busy to watch games but dropping by this threads always makes me feel updated. Parang nba.com ang dating eh!

Hello there, FF! Jazz Fan here dropping by and hoping to stay longer this time. Dati in and out lang ako eh.

Aba aba aba ano yan may treat treat??!!

oist,

Jazz Fan ka pala....heheheheh

well, I do hope you Utah can get a good player if they trade CJ or maybe JSlo and him have patched things up and hope for a new start...

Been too busy to watch games but dropping by this threads always makes me feel updated. Parang nba.com ang dating eh!

Hello there, FF! Jazz Fan here dropping by and hoping to stay longer this time. Dati in and out lang ako eh.

Aba aba aba ano yan may treat treat??!!

oist,

Jazz Fan ka pala....heheheheh

well, I do hope you Utah can get a good player if they trade CJ or maybe JSlo and him have patched things up and hope for a new start...

lyssa / rafer ... coffee is on me ! basta kyusi area lang t. morato as my sked is kinda toxic right now ! lyssa rafer got my digits.boss rafer kaw na magset.

and btw rafer ... can i swear you in as honorary jazz fan? i know you're a lakers fan but isn't it time yous saw the light ?

^ hehe malamang, kaso baka bumalek baka magustuhan ang chinese food! nakow Olympics na! Good to see D-will and BooZer sa US team hehehe. my gnwang signature na agad si Dwill sa ibang game. ang ganda ng moves na un..malooopet.. napanood nyo ba un? I forgot kung saang game un eh..

ako naman galit me sa utah noong malone and stockton combo kasi sa tagal na play parang d nababasa ng kalaban ang playing style ng dalawa....

ngayun d na kasi walng star player dito may williams, ak47, boozer and okur.... para sa akin parang east ng piston ito eh.... yun ang aking opinion....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
first win for sloan and lost for karl.... close game ito 98-94... wala pa si williams dito ah....

But as FF said, wala din naman si Melo for Denver eh.. Its not a real measuring stick for Utah, but a win's still a win.. AK47, Booze and Ronnie Brewer need to work double time if DWill will remain in the bench for long..