Utah Jazz

FF

jazz got there 4 straight win over d blazer 103-96...

okur has 22pts and boozer has 20pts. while kirilenko off d bench w 17pts. wala pa williams yan he he he....

losing blazers lead by roy w 18pts.

nice comeback win by the jazz. brevin knight looks like a solid addition to the jazz backcourt ; bringing veteran smarts. probably will push price to the bench when dwill comes back. up next for the jazz .... oklahoma , ny and philly.

Sana wag limipat si Boozer sa end ng season.. :huh:

welcome to the jazz thread pare ! boozer will be an unrestricted FA next season and chances are will test the market. I don't see the jazz letting booze go but it really depends if some team makes an outrageous offer ( exhibit a : steve nash ) that the jazz will be unwilling to match.

Brevin Knight is a good addition to the Jazz.. Now that Deron is out, Knight is delivering..

boss revi! sorry ngayon lang kita nabati ! your spurs are stumbling out the gate and TP is out for a month with a sprain. hope things turn out better for your team.

Knight is there to serve good passes and cook up excellent plays for the Jazz.

brevin knight is re-energized with the jazz. adding valuable experience and depth at PG ... BK should be an asset to the jazz come playoffs. :thumbsupsmiley:

Wala pa ring kupas si AK-47... astig! :thumbsupsmiley:

yay ! the gang's all here . musta na legionnaire ? with harpring still hobbled ... ak-47 has been going great guns as utah's sixth man off the bench .

and even better news as the jazz go 6-1 with a 93-80 beating of the "brand-ed" sixers. in his first game , dwill handed off 9 assists to go with 7 points while rookie center kosta koufos has five boards , two blocks and six points in his first ever start in place of okur ( who went back to turkey to attend to a personal problem ).

boozer was dominant in the paint with 19 points and 16 rebounds , ak47 had eight board and 16 points . ronnie brewer handed out NINE assists while scoring nine of his 16 points in the fourth quarter to help the jazz beat the sixers.

jazz visit the wizards , bobcats and and cavs and go home to face the suns and the bucks over the next eight days.

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jazz !

Talagang walang kupas ang pagiging Jazz fan mo FF! :thumbsupsmiley:

Well, Im ok, bro. Eto, sinubukan for the first time ang fantasy games. I'm doing very well... so far. :lol: AK47 is the only Jazz player I have in the two leagues I joined. I have him in myPBA Invitationals league.

Western Conference fan at heart ako eh. Magic's Lakers, Barkley's Suns, Stockton's Jazz, and Kidd's teams. Utah will always be among my favorite teams even with the retirement of Stock and the Mailman simply because Sloan's among my favorite all-time coaches.

By the way, belated CONGRATULATIONS to Coach Jerry Sloan for getting his 1,000th career win! And that's ALL IN ONE FRANCHISE! The only one to achieve that in the NBA! Astig! :thumbsupsmiley:

Talagang walang kupas ang pagiging Jazz fan mo FF! :thumbsupsmiley:

Well, Im ok, bro. Eto, sinubukan for the first time ang fantasy games. I'm doing very well... so far. :lol: AK47 is the only Jazz player I have in the two leagues I joined. I have him in myPBA Invitationals league.

Western Conference fan at heart ako eh. Magic's Lakers, Barkley's Suns, Stockton's Jazz, and Kidd's teams. Utah will always be among my favorite teams even with the retirement of Stock and the Mailman simply because Sloan's among my favorite all-time coaches.

By the way, belated CONGRATULATIONS to Coach Jerry Sloan for getting his 1,000th career win! And that's ALL IN ONE FRANCHISE! The only one to achieve that in the NBA! Astig! :thumbsupsmiley:

salamat sa pagbati pare ! jazz all the way! and nawa'y mapadalas ang pagdaan mo pare.

Another "achievement" by Sloan is that he didn't seem to age even just a bit and it's been ages since he started coaching for the Jazz.

yup sloan stopped at " looking old " and never got to the stage of "looking older".

ur wrong my bro. jazz won and ak47 play huge too... 19pts. and 7reb. beating my suns dis time....

suns looked tired. shaq gets ONE ( that's correct ) ... ONE rebound in 32 minutes. plus ak47 blocks him twice on consecutive possessions. anyway a sigh of relief as utah gets back on the winning track after a dismal 1-5 road swing. the fact that they played at the dump helped as the jazz stayed perfect at home.

significant stat : with shaq getting a measly rebound , the jazz outrebound the suns 47-26 ...going 17-5 off the offensive glass.

Edited by FF

second impressive win in a row for the jazz as they bounce the bucks 105 - 94 ! bad news is that boozer suffered a strained quadriceps and may be a DNP in the next few games. standout performances by cj miles ( 25 pts ) , boozer ( 20 pts and 11 boards ) and supersub ak 47 ( 16 pts , 7 rebs , 3 asts , 5 steals and 4 blocks ).

significant stats : 11 steals and 10 blocks by the jazz vs. 2 steals and 1 block by the bucks.

Edited by FF

Dwill Returns; Leads Jazz Past Grizzlies !

Deron Williams scored 11 points and handed out 15 assists as Utah beat Memphis 117-100. Paul Millsap posted Boozer-like numbers with 24 points and 16 boards while Mehmet Okur had 21 points and and 10 boards.

significant stats : utah out-assists and out-rebounds memphis 31-15 and 44-30 .