Utah Jazz

FF

The Jazz have to believe that they can still win this series... better prepare "the dump" for Game 6. If I were Jerry Sloan I'd tell my boys, "I don't care right now if we win or lose this series. All i care about right now is that the Lakers do not get a win in our house!" ^_^

Guest airmax
BAD calls lang ng mga ref kaya napunta sa lakes ang W na un.. konting dikit pipito ref sabay freethrow, pagbalik sa utah ng bola banggaan sa ere NO calls hehe balik ulet sa lakes..tapos un paranng dejavu na palage hehehe nako namn..

pag ganito palage, LA in game7

tsktsk :thumbsdownsmiley:

breaks of the game yon pare. so ang lakers nanalo lang dahil 8 ang kalaban ng jazz. hahaha. that's funny. eh nung games 3 and 4 ang sama rin ng tawag ng refs kaya nanalo ang jazz hehehe. pero ako i never made it a point that the refs were the cause of the loss. credit the jazz for playing great on those two games. as for the lakers siguro lets give credit where credit is due. ang hirap kasi sa atin pagka nanalo magaling pagka natalo dinaya ng referee. hay buhay.

breaks of the game yon pare. so ang lakers nanalo lang dahil 8 ang kalaban ng jazz. hahaha. that's funny. eh nung games 3 and 4 ang sama rin ng tawag ng refs kaya nanalo ang jazz hehehe. pero ako i never made it a point that the refs were the cause of the loss. credit the jazz for playing great on those two games. as for the lakers siguro lets give credit where credit is due. ang hirap kasi sa atin pagka nanalo magaling pagka natalo dinaya ng referee. hay buhay.

iba un dinaya ng ref sa bad call.... hmmm lalo na ngaun binigyan pako ni HOWARD ng idea about "STERN POWER" hehehe

ang hirap kc kapag nanonood ka lang tapos my nakita kang mali,wala ka magawa kundi..sisihin na lang un tao hehehe

dang ! that was a close loss by the jazz. if you were listening to the telecast ... the trend in the series is that the team that scored ahead stayed ahead. there were no lead changes ( wow) in all six previous games. anyway ... game 6 is at the dump so expect the jazz to have an itty-bitty advantage. win this one and anything can happen in game 7.

goooooooooo jazz !

the Jazz better be ready to play some sweet music tomorrow...

LA is definitely out to finish the series off... I'm expecting Kobe to bounce back from his game 5 performance where his teammates bailed him out big time! the key will be Deron and Boozer's performances though the supporting cast with Okur leading the way should provide some decent minutes as well

if only it happened sooner, this rally would be something.

but down 9 with 6 minutes, we'll see if Deron's old stylin' Illini spirit would be enough to force one more game.

edit:

it's over.

Boozer should call Karl and get on the Mailman's legendary summer regimen. maybe he could take Okur and Andre with him too.

all things considered, it was Boozer's inconsistent play against LA's bigs that had Utah in between a rock and a hard place all series long.

no way to go but up even as the Jazz are a bit down right now.

Edited by gift_of_game

Great series but someone's gotta come out of this one --- glad it was us.

FF and Jazz fans should be proud of their team. They never quit today despite a 9-pt lead and the loss of Boozer a minute to go. They shoved, elbowed and roughed up the Lakers back to a Denver-less reality and showed them what the playoffs are really like. That team's will be in good hands with Williams and Sloan for years to come.

if only it happened sooner, this rally would be something.

but down 9 with 6 minutes, we'll see if Deron's old stylin' Illini spirit would be enough to force one more game.

edit:

it's over.

Boozer should call Karl and get on the Mailman's legendary summer regimen. maybe he could take Okur and Andre with him too.

all things considered, it was Boozer's inconsistent play against LA's bigs that had Utah in between a rock and a hard place all series long.

no way to go but up even as the Jazz are a bit down right now.

spot on gog. the jazz were one 3 pointer away from a game 7. boozer will remember this series and i hope he'll take good lessons from it. imho he should've spotted up for more jumpers a la malone to open up the inside. still the jazz are a resilient bunch and will come back.

i'm really PROUD to be a fan of this team. they could've given up when the lakers went up by 19 but they got back with a chance to tie in the dying seconds.

Great series but someone's gotta come out of this one --- glad it was us.

FF and Jazz fans should be proud of their team. They never quit today despite a 9-pt lead and the loss of Boozer a minute to go. They shoved, elbowed and roughed up the Lakers back to a Denver-less reality and showed them what the playoffs are really like. That team's will be in good hands with Williams and Sloan for years to come.

thank you sir to a TRUE gentleman whose words reflect character and sportmanship at its best. congratulations to you sir and all the laker fans . a big thank you too to gift of game , dallas 316 , legionnaire , howard the duck, klique , kadafy , lyssahot, airmax , tidus janus and to all old and new jazz fans who have seen fit to visit the thread throughout the season and the playoffs.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UTAH JAZZ !

Edited by FF

saw several replays on SC and it just got me thinking again...what if Kyle "Ashton" Korver took that last shot when he had it instead of chucking it to Deron?

he seemed like he had a very good look from the top of the key...ahh, guess we'll never know.

here's to hoping the team has a fruitful summer.

Edited by gift_of_game

Well, FF, your team fought hard. It would've been a basketball fan's delight to see a game 7 between my team and yours but it just had to end tonight.

You have great players on your team. Starters and Reserves alike. Derron, Booze and Okur will definitely give other teams a lot of problems for years to come. I hope your team learns to win on the road next season,though.hehe

(oh, and really, Millsap and Brewer are two ugly mofos,haahaha)

Nakakabitin! ^_^

I would love to see the Jazz win that Game 6 only to see the same intense action from the Lakers and the Jazz one more time! :thumbsupsmiley:

That second-half comeback epitomes the true character of Sloan's boys! I feel that they're one year of playing together away from being a serious contender! ^_^

CONGRATULATIONS to Utah Jazz, they might have fallen short of their goal but they are truly one worthy team to be in the playoffs. They are a young team full of potential and they will have their chance. Kudos to Williams, Boozer and Okur for a job well done.