Utah Jazz

FF

as bad as they shot the ball from the field ... shooting 60% from the FT line just won't cut it. over all ... the jazz played tight in front of the home crowd ( maybe that's the reason for the poor shooting) that expected no less than a two game sweep. . they played looser in houston where they weren't expected to win.

jazz will bounce back. but they'll have to go back to houston to win the series.

Edited by FF
Jazz will still win this series. :blush: Na-delay lang ng 1 game. ;)

hope it was that easy legionnaire ! :blush: game 4 was a close win by the jazz who are now up 3-1. but look for a dogfight in game 5 as the rockets proved they could hang with the jazz in the dump.

for utah , this win along with the game 3 loss should wake up the jazz who are playing good in spurts. with yao out and the injuries to the rockets ...they should have blown out houston in both games at home. credit the rockets for the scrappy play as they almost came back from nine points down with just 79 seconds left in the game.

notes : the jazz were brutal from three point country going 0-14. boozer also struggled going 3-13 although he made up for it with 8-8 from the stripe.

Edited by FF

as daunting that 3-1 deficit is, I gotta hand it to the Rockets.

there's really no reason for them to hang tough with Utah with their lineup but they've done just that in this series.

I'd really love for the Jazzmen to take that next step but if that "defining moment" doesn't happen here, it has got to happen in the next round.

as daunting that 3-1 deficit is, I gotta hand it to the Rockets.

there's really no reason for them to hang tough with Utah with their lineup but they've done just that in this series.

I'd really love for the Jazzmen to take that next step but if that "defining moment" doesn't happen here, it has got to happen in the next round.

"defining moment" ... a nice turn of words there gog ! :thumbsupsmiley: brings to mind john stockton's three that sent them into their first nba finals.

i don't know if you agree but it seems that the highly favored jazz are playing to the level of the competition. as it is ... the breaks of the game have been the deciding factor in the series ( kyle korver's one hand jumpshot from an ak47 rebound in game 2 ... memo's offensive board in game 4 ).

in case the jazz get past the rockets , i have serious doubts if they'll be able to compete with the lakers if their level of play remains the same.

^

I concur and they're doing just enough to win.

this caught up with them in game 3 and reared its ugly head again in game 4.

with the kind of team they have right now, it's a been bit underwhelming.

moreover, if ballgames were won on hustle points alone, Sloan's boys should be the ones staring at a 3-1 hole.

though again, it might be too much and too soon to ask for Booze and Deron to take that next step this year.

^

I concur and they're doing just enough to win.

this caught up with them in game 3 and reared its ugly head again in game 4.

with the kind of team they have right now, it's a been bit underwhelming.

moreover, if ballgames were won on hustle points alone, Sloan's boys should be the ones staring at a 3-1 hole.

though again, it might be too much and too soon to ask for Booze and Deron to take that next step this year.

underwhelming fits the jazz to a T . imho ... they still have to prove that they have mental toughness ( like say san antonio ) so necessary to get to the level of nba champs.

It's true that they are only playing enough to win games.

But you gotta love the situation they're in.

Okur and Kirilenko are playing better in this year's playoff so it's a good sign.

New acquisition Korver settling down on the system.

You can always count on Deron and Boozer to come up big in games.

It's just a matter of time before they hit their stride. ^_^ (Hopefully it comes in the next game, to give them some momentum going into the 2nd round)

houston blasts the listless jazz. even with the loss , jazz up 3-2. hope they win it game 6 at the dump. imho ... this is the deciding game of the series for utah. if they lose , rockets have the momentum and homecourt for game 7.

Guest airmax
houston blasts the listless jazz. even with the loss , jazz up 3-2. hope they win it game 6 at the dump. imho ... this is the deciding game of the series for utah. if they lose , rockets have the momentum and homecourt for game 7.

gusto ko manalo ulit houston tapos sa game 7 kahit sino na manalo.

Edited by airmax