The PLDT Complaint Thread

umd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

applied dsl sa pldt sa office sa sm north about 2 weeks ago, called twice to follow up.

both times.. guys, both times, i was told na DOWN ang system nila so i have to call back!!!

2 magkaibang araw!

can u believe that? i was thinking, pano kung ganito ang dsl nila

when i finally got thru, i was told na someone will come to our house and check if may linya daw for dsl.. and

kung meron allow 5 days pa daw para may ibang pumunta to install na daw the equipments..

they are really taking their time!

napakatagal!

smart bro day after me install agad!

anubayan!

parang ayoko na dsl ng pldt!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dude you can try Waltermart in Makati, corner of Don Chino Roces & Pasay Road. in front of Don Bosco. 3rd or 4th floor, there were still a few left when I bought one the other day. They're selling it @ P200 though.

was planning to buy the PLDT Landline Prepaid SIM so I went to 2 Business Offices but was already sold out and they couldnt tell pa when sila magkakaron ng stock.... hirap bumili.. <_<
  • 3 weeks later...

dapat talaga masipag ka mag reklamo...

ako tuwing brownout samin wala din pldt, tapos minsan kahit may kuryente na, wala pa din...usually reklamo ako then pabawas ko sa bill ko...awa ng diyos un six months ko pa reklamo ngayon pa lang nabawas sa bill ko...mukhan style na nila un...

another prob un mga sub-con nila na gumagawa... dati may pinatingnan ako sa line ko mukhan may kagat ng daga may static so punta sub-con...after maayos siningil si misis ko P500 daw...so nun nalaman ko next day, sulat ako sa pldt legal dept nila...bilis action dun...next day un sub-con contact na sakin...in the end, nag sorry sakin tapos binalik un P500 na binayad ni misis, hehe...so dapat alamin lang natin san dapat mag reklamo...takot lang mga sub-con na yan, dami nila, di mawalan sila agad ng kita hehe

I was told I'd have phone and internet in a week

1. My application dragged for two weeks because the sales servers were down

2. Then the contractor missed schedule with the bldg administration for three weeks

3. Another two weeks for activation

4. then they tell me there is no available line for dsl

PLDT SHOULD DIE!

is PLDT DSL starting to cap on torrent downloads? the past few weeks, ive noticed that my torrent downloads have been greatly limited to 50-70kb/s using utorrent eventhough i have all settings correct (firewall, portwarding all go.. Im not a newbie to computers, network setup, and ADSL CPE configuration). before May, our torrent downloads usually go as high as 300kb/s.

is PLDT DSL starting to cap on torrent downloads? the past few weeks, ive noticed that my torrent downloads have been greatly limited to 50-70kb/s using utorrent eventhough i have all settings correct (firewall, portwarding all go.. Im not a newbie to computers, network setup, and ADSL CPE configuration). before May, our torrent downloads usually go as high as 300kb/s.

pldt sucks!

lolokohin ka nila hanggang kaya!

if u call to complain they give u the f#&king computer answering service para ma bwisit ka.

kung mag alok naman sila akala mo ang ganda ng service.

the govt should cap thier assess.

manny pangilinan sold pldt to the indonesian ill gotten wealth conglomerate salim group.

lahat ng binili ni Manny pangilinan sa pinas ay ill gotten wealth pinangalingan.

ewan ko nga bakit patanga tanga and govt natin, sabagay, nothing new

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed this, too. Do we have any good alternative to PLDT's service BS?

• 4 weeks later...

We got hacked and accumulated P 34,000 on PLDT phone and dsl bills. We even have cellular calls from our PLDT land line even when we were sleeping or if we locked our house because we went for a long vacation.

We sent several letters of complaint to their VP on customer service and they were not taking action. They still insist that we made those calls without any investigation. We have 8 cellular phones at home for 3 networks w/ 4 Sun unlimitted. We told them about it that there's no sense to use our land line to make phone calls to cellular phones.

Not only that, we do not know the numbers or people that registered on our phone bills. PLDT even threathened us that they will file a case if we do not pay our bills in dispute.

It so happen that I have a Lawyer cousin who is a Harvard graduate so I sue them also for Harassment for more than a million pesos. That's the time they stopped harassing us. So PLDT go to hell robbers!

Edited by rayt64
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All I can say is PLDT is the most F@#k-up company in the universe....since January pa yung problem sa I-net cafe ko and August pa lang naayos (hindi pa totally naayos kasi every sunday ang bagal). Can you imagine...Internet Cafe shop...everyday walang internet...B@LLSh@T!!!!! :grr:

Dati sila yung nag-top na company sa Asia but ngayon...BULOK!!!! Tinitipid kasi nila yung employees nila tapos tinanggal lahat pinalitan ng fu@kng contractuals na walang alam-->BOBO!!! :grr:

• 2 weeks later...