The PLDT Complaint Thread

umd

dapat may konting discount and dsl charge nila ngayon. sobrang bagal!

Oh I called them up regarding that one..

Guess what the agent said...

He said that I need to call 171 for refund or credit purposes.

So i bluntly said that how about the other millions subscribed to myDSL?

He said they should call up 171 too!

:headsetsmiley: ayos!

They advertised that the dsl speed for plan 999 is now 512kbps, but their speed check indicates only 212 kbps.. They said only those within 2km of their central station will benefit. I say that is full of B.S.

THIS is the nature of wired broadband connection,pag mas lumalayo ka sa central office,mas mag de degrade yung quality ng connection dahil sa mga losses ng cable. and the 512kbps na sinasabi na speed,di naman yung guaranteed,usually burst lang yun.

• 3 weeks later...

akala ko utak ko lang ang kokonte... mukhang parang medyo mas konte pa pala ang sa pldt...

share ko etong pldt encounters ko regarding my phone relocation issues:

1. problema pag blacklisted 'yong "bahay" na lilipatan mo, maski good customer ka naman... tama ba 'yon?

2. separate request pa pala 'yong change for billing address.

read on....

maginoo wrote:

Subject: RE: Request to relocate my phone... now requesting to change my BILLING ADDRESS...

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:40:33 +0300

To: "Customers@pldt.com.ph" <customers@pldt.com.ph>

CC:

wow!

ambilis! effective na pala 2 days before my request.

('di ko lang akalain na separate request pa pala ito na dapat sana ni request ko na 2 months ago)

thank you ulit!

best regards,

maginoo

-----Original Message-----

From: Customers@pldt.com.ph [mailto:customers@pldt.com.ph]

Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 4:43 AM

To: maginoo

Subject: RE: Request to relocate my phone... now requesting to change my BILLING ADDRESS...

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Good day! Pertinent to your concern below, we wish to inform you that your billing address has already been changed to NEW ADDRESS ST,

STA MESA DISTRICT, MANILA effective July 19, 2006.

Please feel free to write us again should you require further assistance. Thank you.

Sincerely,

csr1

for Customers@pldt.com.ph

Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:21 PM

To: Customers@pldt.com.ph

Cc: PLDT @ctiveBill Service; activehelp@pldt.com.ph; CorporateActiveHelp

Thank you nga pala at natapos na itong issue ng pag lipat ng telepono ko....

ngayon... magre request ulit ako....

paki palitan naman ang BILLING ADDRESS ko...

Thank you !

Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 6:38 AM

Subject: RE: Request to relocate my phone

Dear Mr. maginoo,

We would like to inform you that your transfer request is now on process. However as of May 16, when our installers went to the premise, they found out that your conduit wiring was not yet ready, hence, they were not able to install. Please inform us as soon as the said requirement is available so that we can send back our personnel to install.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

csr2

Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:05 PM

Dear csr1,

I am looking forward for the positive advise from my area head.

best regards,

petronilo roa

Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:58 AM

Cc: roniroa@yahoo.com

Dear Mr maginoo,

Good day ! We understand your sentiments and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Please be advised that we have already elevated your concern to the Area Head of Sta Mesa Business Zone for their further evaluation and approval.

Likewise, we have requested them if we could waive the said document on the basis of the reasons you have indicated below. We shall accordingly inform you of the feedback as soon as the same is received.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

csr1

Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:12 PM

Cc:

hello,

paki sagot na lang po:

1. wala po ako sa pinas - puwede po ba na i consider nyo na lang na promissory note ang e-mail na ito?

2. naka lipat na ang pamilya ko at naiwan ang telepono - sasagutin ba ninyo ang kung anumang abuso ang mangyayari sa telepono ko sa dati kong bahay?

3. hindi po tayo magkaka problema kung ang subscriber na katulad ko ay nasa 'pinas.... KAYA PLEASE LANG BIGYAN NINYO AKO NG KONTING KONSIDERASYON! (dapat iba ang procedures ninyo kung ang subscriber na nagrerequest ay nasa ibang bansa!)

However, if you may allow us to inform you, the need for the notarized Contract-of-Lease would help us determine that date of your occupancy in the said address is after the disconnection date. Thus, it would be easier for us to seek the approval of the Division-in-Charge to proceed with your request. We are truly sorry if we have to require you to submit the said document. GANUN? SABIHIN NA NATIN NA LUMIPAT AKO "BEFORE" DISCONNECTION DATE, AKO BA PABABAYARIN NINYO? IBA BLACK LIST NINYO ANG ACCOUNT KO? ON WHAT BASIS?! ------------ ETO ANG PAKINGGAN NINYO: PAG MAY UMABUSO SA TELEPONO KO SIMULA 8TH MAY 2006 NA HANGGANG NGAYON AY HINDI PA NINYO NILILIPAT, MAY BASEHAN AKO PARA TANGGIHAN ANG ANUMANG BILLING NA GUSTO KONG TANGGIHAN SIMULA 8TH MAY 2006. ALALAHANIN NINYO, WALA KAYONG MATIBAY NA PINANGHAHAWAKAN PARA MAGKAROON KAYO NG MAAYOS NA DAHILAN AT KATIBAYAN PARA TANGGIHAN ANG REQUEST KO FOR TRANSFER!!!

"Rest assured, though, that once we have received a copy of your notarized Contract-of-Lease, the same shall be forwarded to our concerned group for immediate handling of your transfer request. " kung kailangan ninyo agad ng notarized contract of lease, siguradong HINDI ITO MALALAGAY SA PANGALAN KO at sigurado ko rin na HINDI ITO I O HONOR NG PLDT kung hindi naka pangalan sa akin. KAYA KAILANGAN KO MUNA UMUWI PARA ASIKASUHIN KO NG PERSONAL para ako mismo ang pumirma ng contract of lease!!!!

NASA IBANG BANSA AKO.

SIYEMPRE HINDI AKO MAKAKA PRODUCE NG "NOTARIZED" CONTRACT OF LEASE

6TH MAY PA ANG REQUEST KO NG TRANSFER WITHOUT SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS

7TH MAY LUMIPAT ANG PAMILYA KO

8TH MAY NA ACKNOWLEDGE NG PLDT AT NAG RESPOND ANG PLDT

8TH MAY ONWARDS, MAY DAHILAN NA AKO NA HINDI BAYARAN ANG MGA BILLINGS SIMULA SA PETSA NA ITO.

PERO KUNG ILILIPAT NINYO AGAD, E' DI OK. WALA TAYONG PROBLEMA... WALA TAYONG SAKIT NG ULO... MABAIT NAMAN TALAGA AKO EH.

PLEASE LANG.... PAKI LIPAT NA LANG AGAD ANG TELEPONO KO.

maraming salamat!

maginoo

Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:27 AM

Subject: FW: Request to relocate my phone

Dear Mr maginoo,

Good day ! Thank you for your reply and for the passport ID which you have attached on your e-mail. Please be advised that passport details are duly noted in your records.

However, if you may allow us to inform you, the need for the notarized Contract-of-Lease would help us determine that date of your occupancy in the said address is after the disconnection date. Thus, it would be easier for us to seek the approval of the Division-in-Charge to proceed with your request. We are truly sorry if we have to require you to submit the said document.

Rest assured, though, that once we have received a copy of your notarized Contract-of-Lease, the same shall be forwarded to our concerned group for immediate handling of your transfer request.

Again, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Sincerely,

csr1

Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 2:22 PM

Cc:

Dear csr1,

Thank you very much for the assistance.

I would like to request for a Simultaneous Transfer.

I am very much aware of PLDT's concerns regarding the unpaid bills left by the previous house tenants of new NDC Compound, Sta. Mesa.

However, I do not see the relevance of your requirement for a copy of the Notarized Contract of Lease:

"Moreover, we checked our records and found out that several telephone lines were permanently disconnected at the given address due to non- payment of their outstanding accounts."

1. my own family is the new tenant of the said house.

2. if the previous tenants of the house did not pay their bill, the problem was with the previous tenants - NOT THE HOUSE!

3. please examine MY records, NOT the record of the house and you will see that I AM A VERY GOOD PAYER... A VERY GOOD CUSTOMER!!!

4. this is my second request for transfer and i really very much appreciated the first transfer: NO HASSLE

With the 4-points mentioned above, I am still very much willing to satisfy PLDT's requirement -- but NOT BEFORE the phone transfer.

You see, I could not get hold of a copy of the Notarized Contract of Lease as I am right now working overseas.

My family already moved in the said house and THE TELEPHONE NEEDS TO MOVE IMMEDIATELY and the service should not be interrupted.

I will send to PLDT a copy of the Notarized Contract of Lease as soon as I am back to Manila, if not earlier. Please consider this e-mail a promissory note.

Please arrange to transfer my phone immediately.

best regards,

maginoo

Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 5:02 AM

Dear Mr maginoo,

Good day! This is regarding your request for Transfer of your telephone number #### to new NDC COMPOUND, STA MESA DISTRICT, MANILA. Please confirm which type of transfer request shall we process:

Simultaneous Transfer: there will be no interruption of your service while your request is being processed, hence, billing is continuous, whether the line is in use or not in the old address; This request may be filed in any of the following channels : (a) personal visit to any of our PLDT Business Office (B) by calling thru 171 PLDT Customer Service © by visiting our website (www.pldt.com.ph) or (d) by sending us thru e-mail a copy of your valid ID (SSS,TIN,Passport,Driver's License)

Transfer with Effective Date: telephone unit must be surrendered at any PLDT Business Office and accounts must be paid in full, line will be temporarily disconnected, thus, billing will stop and will just resume once transfer is completed. NOTE : In your absence, authorization and valid ID's of both parties must be presented.

Both are with service fee of P1,200.(residential) or 1,500(business) which is still subject to 12% vat and is billable to your account.

Moreover, we checked our records and found out that several telephone lines were permanently disconnected at the given address due to non- payment of their outstanding accounts.

Should you be a new tenant of the above address, we are prepared to reconsider but will need a copy of the Notarized Contract of Lease if you are a new tenant or Deed of Sale if you are the new owner. Please forward the documents to our Fax # 864-3461 attention: Customers@pldt or send us a scanned copy thru e-mail. Upon receipt of the same, it will still be subject for evaluation and approval.

Should you have further concerns,feel free to email us again.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

csr1

P.S. Please note that either of the two types, request for transfer must be filed by the Customer on Record, otherwise, authorization letter and valid ID of both parties must be provided.

Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:09 AM

would anyone from customer service kind enough to acknowledge receipt of this e-mail?

Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 10:26 AM

To: 'Customers@pldt.com.ph'

Subject: Request to relocate my phone

Hello,

PLDT Account No. #########.

I am changing residence from:

old, NDC Compound, Sta. Mesa, Manila

to

new, NDC Compound, Sta. Mesa, Manila

Please relocate my Telephone No. ##### to my new address before 9th May 2006.

Please note that I am working abroad. Let me know what is required from me.

best regards,

maginoo

The information in this electronic message is privileged and confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named as addressee and recipient. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy, use, disseminate or deliver this message. In such case, you should immediately delete this e-mail and notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given, nor endorsed by and are not the responsibility of PLDT unless otherwise indicated by an authorized representative of PLDT independent of this message.

hindi kaya yung 512kbps nila eh sinusukat nila from within their vlan? kindly correct my understanding

512kbps is just a burst speed and not commited information rate and that is from central office upto your modem,another prblem is that once you entered and want to download something,outside PLDT's gateway routers is already a shared network and no one is guaranteed how fast is your download rates

• 3 weeks later...

It's been 4 months plus since the last post here. Either PLDT has better service or people have just gotten tired of complaining. Any latest opinions or experiences with PLDT DSL? Cuz I'm about to apply for it. I have a landline and with the current packages from the telcos, this is my most economical option. My area doesn't have ZPDEE.

It's been 4 months plus since the last post here. Either PLDT has better service or people have just gotten tired of complaining. Any latest opinions or experiences with PLDT DSL? Cuz I'm about to apply for it. I have a landline and with the current packages from the telcos, this is my most economical option. My area doesn't have ZPDEE.

PLDT has come up with a new promo a couple of weeks back. Its the NXGN plan 888. Its a DSL service at 88kbps according to their customer support. The price is inclusive of the bill you pay for your monthly PLDT bill. I just want to check whether any of you has been subscribing to this service and how is the performance? Mukhang sulit po on paper since you will be adding only 200pesos on top of your phone bill dues to have broadband. Any feedback regarding this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

PLDT Dasal Sa Langit kung ma-connect ka. I just hope they improve their service. We just had it installed in our house so I can chat with my family but it takes forever to connect. Mabuti pa dito sa USA, there are very good ISP providers using cables like COMCAST. Galing! May Cable TV ka na and internet connection pa. PLDT should learn to use better technology, kung hindi maiiwanan ang Phils.

Right now I'm using Vibe still!

And why?

Because my DSL is up but not running. They installed it yesterday, wasnt working. They told me to wait 24 hours. Still not working. Now I have to wait for "feedback" daw from technical. :grr:

Do I have to change anything with my browser settings? The modem's up and running, all the lights are on, network cable plugged in and detected by the laptop and all. But still no connection....

Dito sa Iloilo I am using DSL plan 3,000. Ano ba maximum speed nito? Pero okay naman ang connection namin. May problema minsan pero 95% of the week alaws problema ang connection.

Basta isa kami sa unang nag-avail ng DSL at nung kinuha namin ay may free computer pa almost 2-years ago. Sa ngayon patapos na ang contract namin sa plan 3,000 this june. I will be trying to avail a lower plan siguro mga plan 1,000 lang, hopefully with another freebie computer na naman hehehe. Pag plan 3,000 kasi sa sobrang bilis ng connection Di mo alam kung aling download ang uunahin mo. hahaha. :cool:

anyways, ang tita ko may smartbroad band din dito sa bahay. nag try siyang mag-avail two months ago kasi patapos na rin lang daw ang contract namin sa dsl ng pldt. pero all i can say is walang sinabi ang smart bro. :thumbsdownsmiley:

siguro ang masasabi ko lang sa mga nakakaexperience ng prob sa my dsl eh alamin nila ang ins and outs ng service. ano ang maximum speed ng connection nila etc etc.

nga pala before i forget it, the only bad thing that i could remember with regards sa dsl ng pldt is this: siguro mga 3 months na kami gumagamit ng dsl (with our old computer) bago dumating ang free computer namin. as in nag fofollow up na talaga kami sa customer service sa manila, dito sa pldt center sa province, sa tinuro nilang warehouse ng computer at kung saan saan pa. grabe yun. pero dumating naman sa wakas. :P sana nga lang pag renew ng contract may freebie ulit hehehe :D

PLDT has the lousiest customer service ever (just try calling 171). dami ko na rin experience na ganyan. Nagkamali na nga sila ng biling(overcharge) ng 6 months den it took us almost a year to get a refund!! :grr: btw, my uncle told me not to get their new service muna.. yung line na may DSL. kausap niya yung supplier ng mga equipment nun and hindi pa raw siya ayos na ayos na technology.. ano nga ba pangalan nun ung "nextgen" ba yun?

• 2 weeks later...