The PLDT Complaint Thread

umd

THESE PLDT PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! If I sound harsh, that's because I can't get any kind of service from them. I reported the loss of dial tone last Sunday. It's Wednesday now, and there's still no dial tone. You just get the run-around from so-called customer "service" representatives who give no service. I can no longer recall how many times I called from another phone, asking them to attend to the problem. Always the standard answer, but no action. My kids need the line, for heaven's sake! They need it for research on the Internet. PLDT SUCKS.

Guest Dobermaxx
THESE PLDT PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! If I sound harsh, that's because I can't get any kind of service from them. I reported the loss of dial tone last Sunday. It's Wednesday now, and there's still no dial tone. You just get the run-around from so-called customer "service" representatives who give no service. I can no longer recall how many times I called from another phone, asking them to attend to the problem. Always the standard answer, but no action. My kids need the line, for heaven's sake! They need it for research on the Internet. PLDT SUCKS.

I have the same problem dude. I lost my dial tone on Saturday and have yet to see a lineman anywhere near my house. PLDT really sucks.

I have the same problem dude. I lost my dial tone on Saturday and have yet to see a lineman anywhere near my house. PLDT really sucks.

same thing happened to me, i think you still have to wait for a couple of weeks before they show up........ :thumbsdownsmiley: we waited for 15 days and you know what happened, the fone got fixed by itself and on the 16th day the repairman came, i said "sa tagal nyo ata sir naayos na magisa yung fone" :D

Alam nyo during nung initial stages lang ako ng installation nag ka problema with my DSL. So far okey naman the only problem I have with it is the speed. I am suppose to have 2mbps pero i am only getting half most of the time and all they have to answer me is that shared kasi ang dsl line kaya bumabagal. Also I think may losses din pag naka wireless conection ka. Yung Desk top na na diretso ang connection mabilis sobra yung na lang siguro talaga ganon. Kaya I dont wanna down grade to 999 a month baka bumagal lalo

m just wondering... has anyone using PLDT DSL ever talked to a supervisor on the phone? i mean has that ever happened yet? even on my case, when i started looking for a supervisor, its the same as what happened to chief Dobermaxx. the csr put me on hold for 5 minutes, went back and told me that all supervisors are in a meeting right now. they never let you talk to a supervisor, they just tell you that they will file a report and follow up on the issue, they ask what time you are available but they dont really call you back. you call them to report a NO SYNC, they troubleshoot the browser instead of focussing on the LINE. they are always ready to blame you and your PC. haha! good thing i know a thing or two about DSL since i work as a DSL TSR for a call center. these people should really be trained! gee! also, when customers start asking for a supervisor, they should provide or transfer you to a supervisor.

i do experience talking to one of the PLDC supervisor ...

almost three weeks my dsl business plan was receiving a 14kbps (WTF!!! even better for a dial up connection), i already called them at halos one month na wala pa rin silang ginagawa para maayos ito and most of my customers ay lumipat na sa ibang shop

called them and one of the CSR instructed me what to do and she insisted that the problem is on my side, i shouted her and told her that I am a network engr and I know where the problem is ... asked her that i want to talk to her supervisor and after 5 mintues of waiting she told me that her supervisor was enganged to a call right now ... told her that im willing to wait ... after waiting for 5 minutes again, sa wakas supervisor na kausap ko ... sabi niya tatawagan ako after 30 minutes to fix the problem ...

after 30 minutes nga, tumawag sila at ok na yung dsl connection ko! i told her that you CAN fix my dsl problem for about 30 minutes pinatagal niyo pa ng isang buwan! mga hinayupak kayo!

• 3 weeks later...
I have pldt dsl.I accidentally reset the modem.Before i was connecting using winxp broadband dialer but now the default gateway has accidentally got configured so everytime i use my broadband dialer i am getting error 678. I tried to delete and create new broadband connection but that didnt help.So I tried to access the GUI of the router.I was able to configure the pppoe on the router but i noticed that i can't access some websites and I don't like it on the GUI.I want it back on my winxp broadband dialer connection! I called DSL tech support but they told me that they would send a technician to reconfigure the modem.They could have just done it over the phone with me! but the stupid operator said that he is not allowed to teach me the steps on how to cofigure it.I tried resetting the modem again but that didnt help.I tried selecting the "bridge"option but that didnt help.Can anyone pls help my broadband dialer connection back? thanks

i have 2 buisness line w/ PLDT together with DSL, had the same PROB here .... isa lang ang solution bat de nila i train yung mga tech guys nila ,,, grabe .... yoko na mag comment .... pwede bang magmura dito ...... ??? anyone can teach basic troubleshooting for DSL, networking topologies and stuff .. tech din ako alam ko yan mga ungas mag yun ... AND ITS NOT THEIR FAULT ... BULL(&*( management yan ...... you mena to say you put people on the floor and they dont know what they are doin ?

YUNG modem nila parang kalikot na sa loob yan BRO ... kaya ganyan yan .... sakin nga may manual pa ko galing sa truck roll nila binigay ni manong technician kuno FROM PLDT ... ang IP ng alcatel public 66. something yata or 173 yata TAZ SABI SAKIN MAY GUI DAW ,, kalimutan ko reset ko twice modem walang nangyari kaya nga yung PPOE nila kailangan ng dialer software ... ANALYZE KO NA YUNG MODEM ....... YUNG LOOB NG MODEM NA YAN SIGURADO KO DITO LANG MATERIALS .... MUKHA LANG GALING SA TAIWAN OR JAPAN .... PINOY EH NAGTITIPID... ... MGA SCAM

ay wow, dami pala nawawalan ng dial-tone..phone din namin, may magic eh...pag gagamitin, walang dial tone...imi-miskol sa cp, magriring, magkakaroon ng dial tone..langya, para magamit, kailangan, miskol mo muna para bumalik ang dial tone...

tumawag naman kami sa 171, taena, obserbahan daw for one week...3 days na ngayon na ganun ginagawa namin..miskol sa cp para magbalik ang dial tone...di pa nagpupunta mga tado dahil sabi nila, 1 week under observation..mga pooooteek...!@#@

they should get rid of their Customer Service Department...puro "we will file a report" lang naman ang alam ng mga yan e...in fairness to them, i get the needed results kapag yung mga tech nila ang nag-fix ng problem...maybe they should just train their techs in basic customer service skills then replace the CSRs with them...

they should get rid of their Customer Service Department...puro "we will file a report" lang naman ang alam ng mga yan e...in fairness to them, i get the needed results kapag yung mga tech nila ang nag-fix ng problem...maybe they should just train their techs in basic customer service skills then replace the CSRs with them...

actually, that's the main problem..they will put someone in their helpdesk which is not familiar with the problem...so ang mangyayari, i-endorse pa nila dun sa nakakaalam..pag minalas ka at nalimutan nilang i-report, sigurado maghihintay ka sa wala...

actually, that's the main problem..they will put someone in their helpdesk which is not familiar with the problem...so ang mangyayari, i-endorse pa nila dun sa nakakaalam..pag minalas ka at nalimutan nilang i-report, sigurado maghihintay ka sa wala...

lam mo pare, nag-work ako sa CC before sa Sprint account (telecommunications company sa States; may similarities din sa PLDT and DSL ang procedures)...hindi sa nakakalimutan nilang mag-file ng report pero yung mga CSR kasing iba dyan e wala talagang pake...napakadali naman sabihin na "i understand sir" or "we will file a report" pero they just say it to get an irate customer off the phone...

Edited by mhengh

yes...ang daming extra fees and service they provide SUCKS! I still don't have my dial tone but still have DSL connection. The first time I reported the issue it was fixed after a week and there was still issues with voice quality because of grounding problems. after 2 weeks the same issue came back ("no dial tone") then fixed after 1 week again. Then after 3 days the "no dial tone" came back, until now...I still dont have a dial tone. gosh! quality of service very LOW!!!!!

More than a month ago our direct line to our clinic servicing our patients suddenly went dead. We pay our bills on time and never miss a payment date. I know this as I am the one issuing the check payments. We report the problem daily and yesterday was the last day of our clinic in the building as we would be relocating it to the hospital already. Imagine not being able to inform the patients that they won't be able to find the clinic if they went there? They might think we were operating a fly-by-night clinic and was suddenly closed by authorities! :angry:

My problem with PLDT came when I wanted to change my landline phone from the regular line to plan 888 which is a landline with DSL for only P888 per month. After talking to their technical guy, he said that he would give me a feedback after a week.

But after nearly three weeks still no call. So I threatened to transfer to Bayantel which has a nearly same service (although a little more expensive). In less than a week they upgraded my plan to Plan 888.

Edited by bbadwidme
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's my email to them:

Hi there Elvie.

Ok now here's the situation, I've been dealing with your DSL for quite a while and here's what I want you to know:

1. Connections is not as stable as it should be

2. Sometimes the webpage doesn't want to appear (Even the PLDT Myplay) and I lost hundreds of US $ since I wasn't able to access our own website (This is the worst part ever)

3. For some reason there's a lot of disconnection going on

4. Worst customer service and tech support queue ever, it takes forever to speak with agents or reps or however you call it

There's a lot more however I can't seem to write everything because I'm in a hurry. Ok since you're the manager and I need you to escalate this information to the person/people concerned and I want you to be effective and efficient on this.

I know it's not your fault however you as the manager should do something about this and I hope you know where I'm coming from since I'm not the only subscriber who is affected on this issue. I don't want to curse you and lambaste you since I know it doesn't help but please make some actions, I know some of the top management of your company but I want this issue resolved in a proper way.

One more thing there were 2 reps in your technical support and I just forgot their names (You can probably show it on your log or something, I called Dec. 1st) and they were very helpful and also Melanie who made a follow up call asking me if my concerns are solved, I want them to me commended for their eagerness to help and being nice to me. You have to do something about them like raise their salary or even give them benefits or whatever you can, they just did a retention role in this regard.

I guess that's all and yeah true to the fact that I'm really upset on your services and hopefully you guys can prove that PLDT is the best managed company in our country

Happy holidays to you and to yours

Thank you,

Edited by Plakat
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's one for the books.

My PLDT phone has been without a dial tone for some weeks now. We kept reporting the problem. So finally, the technicians came yesterday. They left without fixing the line. The reason? WALANG DIAL TONE. For Heaven's sake!!! That was why we were seeking their assistance in the first place... because there was no dial tone!

Eto email ko kanina sa 'customercare@pldt.net'

Good day,

Last August 23, 2006, I called your Customer Service Hotline multiple times to report my technical problems with my phone line (****650). I don’t have a dial tone but when I tried calling my number, I can hear it ringing. I was able to speak with many CSP’s and Supervisors but the problem still persist.

Now, to found out that my line is out of service due to none payment. How can this be if I’m not getting any service from your company for the past 4 months?

I need your explanation on this matter and I demand to reconnect my phone line as soon as possible or this will be escalated to higher management.

If there will be any charges, please spend time checking my records as to when I should really be charged for the service.

This is not the first time I’m sending an email because your contact center is no good at all.

I want your company to provide a good service for my hard earned money.

From a very unhappy customer.

Now my question is baka meron sa inyo na may alam ng direct email address ng mga big boss ng PLDT? pakipost naman...thanks

Here's my follow up email

Ok I don’t know what is so complicated here and it’s been 5 days and I’m not hearing anything from you? I need your answers on this or do I still have to escalate this to the top management?

What’s going on with you guys? Do I deserve this kind of treatment?

Here's the reply

We deeply apologize for having not replied sooner, sir.

Our technical support team assigned to conduct the test of your website, www.*****.net, has been trying to reach you thru your cellphone and home phone but, unfortunately, most of the time you are out. But, this will not prevent us from conducting further test on your complaint. We shall be calling you again thru your cellphone and home phone as soon as our network problem on intermittent connection and browsing brought about by fiber break (international link) is resolved. Target repair completion date for the fiber break is January 22, 2007.

By the way, may we know the best time to call you, sir?

We shall be waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

And I replied back

How’s your new year? Thanks for the reply (finally!!!) and just wondering don’t you guys have like a turn around time on your email like 24-48 hours or so? Because this only shows an extremely poor customer service and it doesn’t make sense since PLDT is a very HUGE company with poor services and poor customer service and seriously you really need to improve your customer service.

Ok here’s what’s going on, I still can’t access the site and that simply sucks and again losing my money is the name of the game here. The internet connection is slow but that’s understandable since we have some troubles going on.

This is what’s funny whenever I wanted to access our website I do dial up and I’m buying pre-paid cards and of course not PLDT cards, so my DSL acts like stupid since browsing using pre paid cards can access my page. I’ll be honest with you guys, as long as my contract with you are done, I’m changing provider if I don’t get this thing resolved.

So tell me what’s the plan here? Can you still fix my problem or not? BTW when I first called you about this problem I instructed the lady that you SHOULD contact me via email and not by phone since I’m always out and still simple instructions like that can’t be done and that’s the reason why you can’t get a hold of me.

Ok now, I’m still and always out and I’m giving you my mobile # as to where you may reach me, you may call me anytime you want but I prefer from 11:00am – 1:00pm on my mobile.

Here’s my mobile # just in case ***** we’re cool either of the two mobile numbers.

My new year’s wish is that I hope you can have this thing fixed it’s already 2007 and I don’t want to start my new year lambasting, and sending you complaints again.

She replied this

Happy New Year, too, Mr. ***! Looking forward to a better year with God’s help.

With regards to the difficulty accessing www.*****.net please be advised that with the recent earthquake off Taiwan, the major undersea cable facilities were cut making it difficult for you to have a stable connection and browsing. As a result of said fiber break you may experience selective browsing, slowdown and intermittent connection due to reduced bandwidth capacities. With this regard, we will be asking you to conduct traceroute test on www.*****.net after the said situation has normalized. Per advice, repair might be completed mid-January.

We would like to apologize for such inconvenience, sir. Rest assured that your concern will be monitored closely once the repair of said fiber break has been completed.

Thank you!

And my last email is

I don’t think you know where I’m coming from, the website that I’m complaining about was way back November and the freaking earthquake was just recently so this doesn’t make any sense.

I’m just trying to be nice but I’m indeed upset. I badly need a resolution on this matter.

PS. Your grammar sucks and I want to speak to your manager

Thank you end of the topic.