The PLDT Complaint Thread

umd

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after more than a month of slow net finally binalik ng pldt yung speed ng net ko. at may kasamang 1 month rebate after mag ballistic ako sa billing dept. will i say thank you? maybe. damage is done. Sana wag na maulit. grabe ang perwisyo. wala na kasi ibang ISP na available sa area namin. masasabi kong "need" na talaga ang internet sa buhay ng tao.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PLDT is the worst internet in Asia. If Smart did not have a fair use policy I would not even pay for PLDT. I live in Eastwood City and the line is always slow. I pay for 5Mbps. It's usually 1-1.5 only. If I call them and they come to fix it (after too much waiting and a lot of complaining) they fix it to 5Mbps and they leave, but slowly it goes down to 3M then 2M and finally right back at 1-1.5Mbps after a couple days and I have to complain all over again. They will never say what the problem is or why they can't just fix it for good.

It's so frustrating every day to pay for one service and never get it. My Smart pocket WIFI is faster. Too bad I can't torrent on there.

• 2 weeks later...

just got our modem replaced today after reporting it to PLDT a few days ago. intermittent kami since last week tapos two days ago totally walang connection. Tried to reconfig the modem but the damn thing doesnt register the new password for the wifi, so now pinabayaan ko munang naka default yung settings. Browsing is fine so far pero download is medyo noticeably slower than it used to. Will observe muna and hopefully connection improves.

just got our modem replaced today after reporting it to PLDT a few days ago. intermittent kami since last week tapos two days ago totally walang connection. Tried to reconfig the modem but the damn thing doesnt register the new password for the wifi, so now pinabayaan ko munang naka default yung settings. Browsing is fine so far pero download is medyo noticeably slower than it used to. Will observe muna and hopefully connection improves.

Don't count on it getting better on it's own. Start calling them now because it will take 2-3 months for them to do anything about it.

Don't count on it getting better on it's own. Start calling them now because it will take 2-3 months for them to do anything about it.

Hindi naman ppwedeng tawag ka ng tawag para magreport kasi things like this needs to be observed muna tapos self-troubleshooting trial and error lalo pa't andaming factors na nakakaapekto ng wifi. Right now, its already Day 5 since we got the modem replaced and actually it did got better by itself.

• 1 month later...

^pag may problem dsl namin I always call the same number at so far LAHAT ng nirereport ko na issue nareresolve agad, hindi umaabot ng 5 days. Depende din siguro sa escalated issue kaya minsan hindi nila magawan ng paraan agad, lagi line test then server issue ang sagot sa kin then natatapos sa pag replace ng modem then ayun biglang back to normal ang connection namin.

Common encountered issue ko is no browse/no connection or intermittent.

The story behind PLDT's nemesis is that they bet on the cheaper Huawei brand of equipment.

When a major Huawei equipment bugs down, it takes a a very long time for PLDT to get it replaced by Huawei.

Our tropical climate always make it tough for equipment to operate and survive. Heat, humidity, rain, flood, lightning etc ...

Edited by lomex32