• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/zyxomega/Bohol20090ct29OL023.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/zyxomega/2009OctBohol015.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/zyxomega/2009OctBohol016.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/zyxomega/2009OctBohol017.jpg

BALICASAG ISLAND DIVE RESORT

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm a few months back.. i went to alona palm beach resort..

only has a few villas..

and totally nice.. even has an infinity pool...

quite cool...

nice place and the privacy is awesome :D

:D

i believe the best place to stay here would be in eskaya..

but its really expensive... totally...

Hello mga sir,

Pupunta kami ng Bohol next week at pinag pipilian ko ang Dumaluan at Alona. Nalilito kasi ako kasi parang maganda sa Dumaluan kaso gusto ko din yung Alona kasi madaming food choices parang Bora and Galera at may night life pa. Malayo ba ang Alona beach mula sa Dumaluan kung sakaling sa Dumaluan kami mag stay? Anong beach resort ba ang mura sa Alona na parang Dumaluan ang rate?

Maraming salamat. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello mga sir,

Pupunta kami ng Bohol next week at pinag pipilian ko ang Dumaluan at Alona. Nalilito kasi ako kasi parang maganda sa Dumaluan kaso gusto ko din yung Alona kasi madaming food choices parang Bora and Galera at may night life pa. Malayo ba ang Alona beach mula sa Dumaluan kung sakaling sa Dumaluan kami mag stay? Anong beach resort ba ang mura sa Alona na parang Dumaluan ang rate?

Maraming salamat. :rolleyes:

Yea malayo Dumaluan sa Alona, di pwede lakarin.

Maraming 'small' accomodations sa paligid ng Alona, I'm sure makakakita ka ng low rates.

btw, don't expect too much sa beach night life ha, it's still way too far from bora nights, but it's a good start for panglao (maybe 2 years more) and perfect for couples.

Edited by shrike

*been to Bohol last September and this is what i found out

- Bohol Beach Club in Panglao, bawal na magswimming sa gabi. Bawal din maglakad lakad along the shore sa kabilang resort.

- I cant enjoy swimming sa beach nila (Dumaluan, where i stayed. And along shore ang Bohol Beach Club), bukod sa 500 meters na ang nilalakad ko, hanggang tuhod ko pa rin, na para lang akong naglalakad sa baha.

- Ang daming thorns! (ang dami kong sugat sa paa, at saludsod!)

Though Boholanos are very accomodating, I enjoyed the jazz music sa Dumaluan and ok naman yung hotel nila, I am just not happy with the beach. Nag swim nalang ako sa pool nila. :)

Pero, the best pa rin yung day trip.

Chocolate Hills are FAR BEAUTIFUL IN REAL LIFE THAN ITS PICTURES!

And the best ang LOBOC Cruise... kung pwede bang duon nalang every meal kakain eh! The best in the world!

What I love about Bohol... Yung simple life lang ng tao dun. Simple pleasures. Pero kumpleto naman sila. At malalambing at mababait ang mga tao.

And, ang traffic sa Tagbilaran! Muntik na kaming ma late sa flight namin.

- Bohol Beach Club in Panglao, bawal na magswimming sa gabi. Bawal din maglakad lakad along the shore sa kabilang resort.

no such thing. government property 10 mtrs from the shoreline. baka naman na mis-interpret nyo lang safety precautions ng bantay sa BBC 'border'. we did night swims last november 2009 both on alona and bbc side, no fuss (it helps to know na marami kami).

- I cant enjoy swimming sa beach nila (Dumaluan, where i stayed. And along shore ang Bohol Beach Club), bukod sa 500 meters na ang nilalakad ko, hanggang tuhod ko pa rin, na para lang akong naglalakad sa baha.

you should try to swim during high tide

- Ang daming thorns! (ang dami kong sugat sa paa, at saludsod!)

underwater shoes/boots is a good investment. nakakawala ng enthusiasm yung salubsob i know.

Pero, the best pa rin yung day trip.

Chocolate Hills are FAR BEAUTIFUL IN REAL LIFE THAN ITS PICTURES!

there's a newer ChocoHill point called sagbayanan peak. better facilities and there's a water resort nearby. different route tho.

And the best ang LOBOC Cruise... kung pwede bang duon nalang every meal kakain eh! The best in the world!

you should try next the Night Loboc Trip. starts @ 9pm by appointment only. Firefly watching.

very surreal yung feeling. pitch black na cruising yung banca tas walang ilaw except for the millions of fireflies sa riverbanks.

there's the new EAT tourism at Danao. it's for the adrenalin junkies. I believe it has the highest 'zipline' in Phils.

or you could try next time island hopping in Cabilao, Balicasag or Pandanon Island, money's worth na escapades.

no such thing. government property 10 mtrs from the shoreline. baka naman na mis-interpret nyo lang safety precautions ng bantay sa BBC 'border'. we did night swims last november 2009 both on alona and bbc side, no fuss (it helps to know na marami kami).

they really didnt. with all the guards, end to end. they dont even allow walking in the beaches in front of their resorts. Kasabay namin yung HRM students from San Sebastian College, and they were not allowed even they are many. (Yes, they are so many! )

you should try to swim during high tide

underwater shoes/boots is a good investment. nakakawala ng enthusiasm yung salubsob i know.

Yes, we tried to swim in the morning, where in that time was high tide, but its still knee high. And the thorns! ekkk! they were so painful :(

Yun lang, sana matanggal yun sa Panglao.

there's a newer ChocoHill point called sagbayanan peak. better facilities and there's a water resort nearby. different route tho.

hmmm... thats nice to check out with a different people to go to ;)

you should try next the Night Loboc Trip. starts @ 9pm by appointment only. Firefly watching.

very surreal yung feeling. pitch black na cruising yung banca tas walang ilaw except for the millions of fireflies sa riverbanks.

there's the new EAT tourism at Danao. it's for the adrenalin junkies. I believe it has the highest 'zipline' in Phils.

or you could try next time island hopping in Cabilao, Balicasag or Pandanon Island, money's worth na escapades.

I heard that. But i enjoyed most during the day trip in LOBOC was the hospitality and warmth of the Locals. They were so willing to wave to the tourist, give their sweetest smile... and so happy to have us, Local and International Tourist around.

Also, a real Party, mixed nationalities were like so game in dancing with oh-so talented Boholanos in the Boat (I dont how it is called! Haha!) As if in that short trip down the river, we even had really fun, gained new friends and full tummy! It really an experience I believe Pinoy should try.

I just had a limited time to explore more of Bohol, but even with just short period that i set my foot in, I said to myself, Ill bring my family there! ;)

I just had a limited time to explore more of Bohol, but even with just short period that i set my foot in, I said to myself, Ill bring my family there! ;)

btw don't miss out next time to visit the MONUMENT of CORRUPTION and STUPIDITY. (it's near LOBOC church) :thumbsupsmiley:

it's soooo huge and costed the local gov't millions of pesos to build. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by shrike
btw don't miss out next time to visit the MONUMENT of CORRUPTION and STUPIDITY. (it's near LOBOC church) :thumbsupsmiley:

it's soooo huge and costed the local gov't millions of pesos to build. :thumbsdownsmiley:

i think we passed on that area, dont really remember. :)

we got the package thingy those drivers from the airport offer for the day trip. Cost us 1500 for the whole day trip. (Plus his tip!... its a plus lang, cause really, its kinda far drive naman talaga)

i think we passed on that area, dont really remember. :)

we got the package thingy those drivers from the airport offer for the day trip. Cost us 1500 for the whole day trip. (Plus his tip!... its a plus lang, cause really, its kinda far drive naman talaga)

Heya! Me and my photographer friends would be visiting cebu for their Sinulog Festival and then later on transfer to Bohol for other views and might stay there for a night, any hotels or accomodations na ma recommend nyo na very affordable yet nice... saka how much po un rate. Sana po un mejo malapit sa airport. Saka lulubusin ko na. Pwde po pagawa ng itinerary sa bohol. Please... thanks!!!

Heya! Me and my photographer friends would be visiting cebu for their Sinulog Festival and then later on transfer to Bohol for other views and might stay there for a night, any hotels or accomodations na ma recommend nyo na very affordable yet nice... saka how much po un rate. Sana po un mejo malapit sa airport. Saka lulubusin ko na. Pwde po pagawa ng itinerary sa bohol. Please... thanks!!! Pa PM nalang po... thanks again!

Edited by the GURU
Heya! Me and my photographer friends would be visiting cebu for their Sinulog Festival and then later on transfer to Bohol for other views and might stay there for a night, any hotels or accomodations na ma recommend nyo na very affordable yet nice... saka how much po un rate. Sana po un mejo malapit sa airport. Saka lulubusin ko na. Pwde po pagawa ng itinerary sa bohol. Please... thanks!!! Pa PM nalang po... thanks again!

4 hotels/resort near the airport (10mins away) : Bohol Tropics, Miravilla, Coralandia and Metrocenter.

Quickest Day tour would be Baclayon Church, Sandugo and Loboc River for early lunch, Choco Hills then Man made Forest, then Hinagdanan cave then Panglao (either Alona or BBC route) for night swim or night life.

Favor lang, I collect masks so if you can get me at least 2 nice masks from Sinulog, twould be swell. :thumbsupsmiley:

4 hotels/resort near the airport (10mins away) : Bohol Tropics, Miravilla, Coralandia and Metrocenter.

Quickest Day tour would be Baclayon Church, Sandugo and Loboc River for early lunch, Choco Hills then Man made Forest, then Hinagdanan cave then Panglao (either Alona or BBC route) for night swim or night life.

Favor lang, I collect masks so if you can get me at least 2 nice masks from Sinulog, twould be swell. :thumbsupsmiley:

I'll try to but i can't promise. Will you be there to tour us? hehe

• 4 weeks later...
which is better the peacock garden or bohol bee farm? bohol beefarm has a cheaper package, but peacock, look much nicer. where to eat at bohol?

between the 2, I'd say Bee Farm. plaze is cozy, very cozy if you're lucky to be the only guest. nice food and desserts.

don't forget Jo's Chicken Inato in the city, if you like fine dining within the budget by the poolside, go to Miravilla.

• 2 weeks later...

^parang di ko yata napuntahan ang mga yan ah. Bohol Bee Farm lang. true, Bee Farm is a cozy place. foods are just right but unique. all came from the farm. try their flower salad (i forgot what it is called) and their different drinks which all are natural, fresh from the farm.

i fell in love with Bohol when I was there. people are so friendly. i love the Loboc River tour. i had a wonderful stay there and would love to go back.