• 2 weeks later...

Been to Panglao last week, stayed at the Bohol Divers Resort along Alona. Off season pa so we were able to haggle for discounts. Alona beach cannot approximate that of Boracay (with its white fine sand), Panlao's is a bit coarse along the shoreline. Clear water also but ten meters or so on the water you will encounter the seagrasses which you cannot swim through. Best swimming ground is that area near the Amorita and Bohol Beach Club. Good food at the Bohol Bee Farm with its Organic cuisine.

Best place and inexpensive, I think, which I belatedly discovered, is the Balicasag PTA Dive Resort in Balicasag Island. It has the best snorkeling and dive spots with its protected marine sanctuary.

I will definitely go back to Bohol for my R & R.

hi there.. need your help guys..

my gf and i are going to bohol this coming 15 to 17.. we'll arrive in tagbilaran before 10am.. we are planning to just go to a beach that afternoon and just swim, nothing else. then the next day is the tour around bohol. then on 17, we'll go to cebu.

can you give us some advice on where to check in? is it ok to chek in at panglao island along alona beach or anywhere there considering that we're not gonna spend alot of time at the beach?

or can we just check in around tagbilaran then just travel to panglao for the beach? if this is the case, is it safe to go to the beaches without checking in there? tapos, san naman kami malilgo dun at magbibihis pabalik sa tagbilaran? hehe

just need some input guys.. thanks.. :)

Edited by KeniPo

my gf and i are going to bohol this coming 15 to 17.. we'll arrive in tagbilaran before 10am.. we are planning to just go to a beach that afternoon and just swim, nothing else. then the next day is the tour around bohol. then on 17, we'll go to cebu.

can you give us some advice on where to check in? is it ok to chek in at panglao island along alona beach or anywhere there considering that we're not gonna spend alot of time at the beach?

or can we just check in around tagbilaran then just travel to panglao for the beach? if this is the case, is it safe to go to the beaches without checking in there? tapos, san naman kami malilgo dun at magbibihis pabalik sa tagbilaran? hehe

15th noon to 16th noon

check in at Bohol Beach Club (3k to 5k a night)

16th noon to 17th

check in at Bohol Tropics or the cheaper Coralandia in Tagbilaran, it's 5 mins away from the airport or pier. (walking distance na malayo). (1.2K to 2.5K a night)

try to arrange a tour on the 15th (for your 16th tour) to save moolah or rent a van for 3K.

if you want to check in at tagbilaran startin day 1, just rent a taxi and arrange it to pick you up later. (me thinks 1K back & forth).

go to dumaluan beach or 'public' BBC. It's beside BBC so same strip of fine white sand. 'Umbrella' nets you 300-500H.

Day 0: Before heading to Bohol, rent a van/car for your day tour. Whole day costs only 1,200. The driver knows where to go. Arrange for a sea tour, at around 1,300

Day 1: Pick up at airport. The driver will tour your around (choco hills, tarsier etc.) Then have lunch at Loboc river @ 300 per head (Ala Bea and John LLoyd).

Around 3pm.check in at Alona Beach. Best is at Bohol beach club.

Day 2: 5:30 am, pick up at your hotel. Sea tour begins. You'll be back in your hotel at around 6 pm

Day 3: Check out at 12:pm, head for Tagbilaran. 600 pesos is one way for a rent-a-van. Nothing to do much there. If its time to fly home. you can take a tricycle to the airport for only 30 pesos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

sirs,

tatanong ko lang, meron bang mga PSP sa tagbilaran? ung bata, cgro estudyante pa, taga HNU, hehehe.. tas maputi at maganda? or may contact ba sa tagbilaran na pdeng kausapin tungkol sa ganito na okei ung mga PSPs nila?

field survey kasi e.. spending 4 days, staying at bohol tropics.. so kung may advise po kaio 2ngkol sa gnun sa tagbilaran, bgay nlang po kaio..^_^

ty po..

Sirs,

Marami po bang choices for dining sa may Dumaluan?Thanks

Haven't been to this part of Panglao, but they say that it is the pang-masa beach. Dami choices ng foods and affordable.

Dami din daw choices ng hotels na swak for those on a tight budget.

• 2 weeks later...

:goatee: perhaps you could help me out regarding bohol...our family (well just a group of 4) plans to go to bohol by the 1st or 2nd week of september...the only idea for a place to stay is bohol beach club...well it is our preferred place to stay since it is within the beach front...a 3 days 2 nights trip would suffice...the tour within bohol would be a dilemma...so i am hoping you could help me out with regard on places to go and visit as well as the necessities on which would make the experience memorable...perhaps a budget also would be appreciated just so i have an idea on how much would be spent...thanks... :goatee:

:goatee: perhaps you could help me out regarding bohol...our family (well just a group of 4) plans to go to bohol by the 1st or 2nd week of september...the only idea for a place to stay is bohol beach club...well it is our preferred place to stay since it is within the beach front...a 3 days 2 nights trip would suffice...the tour within bohol would be a dilemma...so i am hoping you could help me out with regard on places to go and visit as well as the necessities on which would make the experience memorable...perhaps a budget also would be appreciated just so i have an idea on how much would be spent...thanks... :goatee:

read previous posts.

rent a van.

in 2 nights it would be hard.

Usual tour of Bohol is 1 day (Choco, Hills, Blood Compact, Church, Loboc, etc).

So it's up to you where you want to spend your 'last' night in BBC beach or go island hopping/ snorkel/dive.

rates are based on your budget.