Hi guys... i just recently went to bohol!!! i had a great time with my friends.. i suggest you contact this person.. yung services nila was great.. i was really please. they handled our packages and also our transportation. hir is the number 09207308935 look for TED.. 09275732125 for globe too.. i hope maka punta kayo sa bohol..

Just came from Bohol the other day. The tour was excellent except for the our room at Dumaluan-2. I have heard a lot of good reviews on Dumaluan but when we got there, hmmm it was just ok. The room is not that tidy, the bathroom looks cheap. It also smelled like Parmesian cheese inside the room (Athlete's Foot). I think it was the floor mat that they didn't change so I tossed it outside. There was also a construction going on beside our room (it's a new building I think) and it was really noisy during the day... Don't be discouraged though... I think it was just the price to pay for being cheap ;) I still recommend Dumaluan if you just want to rest and unwind. Bohol beach club really looked nice, but was really expensive. I'll post photos this weekend.

My travel Agent was Tata Rabe, PM me if you want her contact number

my agent also told me that dumuluan has good reviews bt not so great accomodation. we stayed in alona thou..

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys... i just recently went to bohol!!! i had a great time with my friends.. i suggest you contact this person.. yung services nila was great.. i was really please. they handled our packages and also our transportation. hir is the number 09207308935 look for TED.. 09275732125 for globe too.. i hope maka punta kayo sa bohol..

Hello skept.,.,howmuch is the total damage on ure trip?

and could u explain to me about TED,..,thanx

im planning to go to bohol din eh.,,.:)

Hi,

Planning to go to Bohol this summer with my family, but passing by Cebu first.

Any recommendations:

Place to stay (description, damage)?

Places to go?

Things to do?

Hi,

Any recommendations:

Places to go?

Things to do?

There are lots of places to go to cebu--IF--- you like to party. PLaces to go in cebu are well Magellan's Cross, Taoist temple and old houses.. I wasnt really interested at all.I was more excited going out at night and party.

SA bohol i suggest you go to AMORITA in panglao if your with your family and you small childrenn or even teenager... I actually found out about Amorita from the internet.

THE AMENITIES INCLUDED:

welcome drinks

cold towel upon arrival

disposable slippers

bath toiletries

bottled water

coffe and tea

safety vault

mini-ref

cable tv

hot and cold shower

buffet breakfast

The deluxe rooms were big and tastefully decorated. There were 2 queen-sized beds.HUGE beds.. trust me. Everything was big, including the bathroom. Only frosted glass separated the shower area from the rest of the bathroom. A huge mirror covering almost one wall added to the illusion of space.

Buffet breakfast was served at the restaurant right beside the infinity pool.

FOR tours and stuff..

i contacted TED..wen we arrived at bohol we started the tour right away.TOUR upon arrival.

Includes : Blood compact shrine, PYTHON sanctuary, bolo making, loboc cruise, man - made forest, chocolate hills, butterfly farm, hanging bridge. we paid for the van around 3k below. i forgot how much it was we split the expenses ofcors.Ted provided us transpo we got his number for a friend.. nissan escapade yung van.it was also ted who handled our IT and hotel.

Hi,

Any recommendations:

Places to go?

Things to do?

There are lots of places to go to cebu--IF--- you like to party. PLaces to go in cebu are well Magellan's Cross, Taoist temple and old houses.. I wasnt really interested at all.I was more excited going out at night and party.

SA bohol i suggest you go to AMORITA in panglao if your with your family and you small childrenn or even teenager... I actually found out about Amorita from the internet.

THE AMENITIES INCLUDED:

welcome drinks

cold towel upon arrival

disposable slippers

bath toiletries

bottled water

coffe and tea

safety vault

mini-ref

cable tv

hot and cold shower

buffet breakfast

The deluxe rooms were big and tastefully decorated. There were 2 queen-sized beds.HUGE beds.. trust me. Everything was big, including the bathroom. Only frosted glass separated the shower area from the rest of the bathroom. A huge mirror covering almost one wall added to the illusion of space.

FOR tours and stuff..

i contacted TED..wen we arrived at bohol we started the tour right away.TOUR upon arrival.

Includes : Blood compact shrine, PYTHON sanctuary, bolo making, loboc cruise, man - made forest, chocolate hills, butterfly farm, hanging bridge. we paid for the van around 3k below. i forgot how much it was we split the expenses ofcors.Ted provided us transpo we got his number for a friend.. nissan escapade yung van.it was also ted who handled our IT and hotel.

THE AMENITIES INCLUDED:

welcome drinks

cold towel upon arrival

disposable slippers

bath toiletries

bottled water

coffe and tea

safety vault

mini-ref

cable tv

hot and cold shower

buffet breakfast

FOR tours and stuff..

Thanks for the reply.....

Sorry for more questions:

How much ung damade sa Amorita? Sa Alona (di ba dito kayo nagstay)?

Tour? was it a 1 day tour? how long did it take?

Salamat ulit....

• 2 weeks later...

to all who have contributed to this thread, thank you very much. i am currently doing research on Bohol and where to go and stay and everything, and so far, the feedback is excellent! :cool:

Skeptic, is the information you have on Bohol still current? i will be going there for the 1st time with a loved one in the next few weeks i would like to make this a very wonderful vacaction. i have a few questions.

#1 is it already the peak season?

#2 how much do you think i will spend? --> by that i mean airplane tix, place to stay and transport and all that jazz.

i would really appreciate any feedback coz i am on a budget of like 25K and i would like to get more bang for my buck :D

thank you in advance!

Edited by Sgt Oinky
meron na bang nakapunta sa bohol bee farm? any feedbacks? may beach area ba sila? oks ba mga rooms? will be bringing a few foreign friends over the summer kaya naghahanap ako ng oks na place sa bohol. thanks!

I went there last year and had dinner in their restaurant. The owner was accomodating and we were even given a free tour around the place. There are rooms for rent and a massage area. The place is quite far from where we were staying ( Bohol Tropics ) then. As far as I can remember, we traveled for about 45 minutes and turned on an unpaved road with a trail which lead to the place. They dont have any beach area.

try panglao island resort hav privacy . unliked when you stay @ alona or bohol beach club crowded. then you rent a car for 2k chocolate hill tour . morning till aftern . take ur lunch @ loboc river floating boat. if ur on tight budget check @ metro center hotel in down town

try panglao island resort hav privacy . unliked when you stay @ alona or bohol beach club crowded. then you rent a car for 2k chocolate hill tour . morning till aftern . take ur lunch @ loboc river floating boat. if ur on tight budget check @ metro center hotel in down town. then get a coupon for entrance @ panglao 250 ata consumable yan ang budgeted enjoy first class amenities .

• 2 weeks later...

hire a care and get a day tour. u'll finish all the tourist spots there. then if u're into beaches stay an extra day and spend it on the beach. have to say though the sand in panglao stinks:D hahaha

and oh best suggestion i can give bring MOSQUITO REPELLANT. their mosquitoes are HUGE or least leave HUGE insect bites and take forever to go away!

better experience sumptuous eat all you can lunch at the loboc river cruise. you will enjoy it with live band/singers performances while your cruising the river. makikita mo pa mga "aeta" na nagsasayaw sa tabi ng ilog at mga cave na tirahan nila. :mtc:

How good is the "sumptuous lunch"? heard that it wasnt that good.

Edited by omnipresent