yah..especiali when its not too sunny and its not raining.best time to go there is this month. its not raining much.. i went in bohol 3x na.hehe i just have to go back.. i have the same agents handle our itinerary becoz they really gud at entertaining guests.. we even requested for our driver.. :lol: we ask for ferdinand.. he talks a lot.. and knows a lot about the places we went.. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

mga bro's i am going to Bohol mid october with a couple of my foreign friends... I see all the tips on which places to stay and I have found them helpful but as I have said mga foreigner mga kasama ko alam mo naman mga trip nila... san ba ung nightlife(or basta ung pwde silang pumick up) d2?

mga bro's i am going to Bohol mid october with a couple of my foreign friends... I see all the tips on which places to stay and I have found them helpful but as I have said mga foreigner mga kasama ko alam mo naman mga trip nila... san ba ung nightlife(or basta ung pwde silang pumick up) d2?

Panglao has a nightlife.

• 3 weeks later...

kung gusto mo night life. sa tagbilaran city po kau punta.. every WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY and SATURDAY. either LAZER & ATMospHere. Atmosphere is located sa METROCENTRE HOTEL.. when i went there with my cousins(4 of us). i wud say the ratio between guys and girls was 1:5. definitely smoking hot chix. i have pics of the event but i cant upload it now. i wudnt be so optimistic.. probably we were just lucky. the entrance was 100 and 150 for non students i think. sa LAZER daw mas better accdg to my sources. kasi most of the college girls go there. its located sa BOHOL TROPICS..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi, anyone knows any cheap package tours in bohol? planning to go dec 27 or early next year. thanks!

if you're a group, rent a van (around 3k/day). If travelling alone or couple, ask the hotel ure checking in (much cheaper).

but if you're the adventurist type, try the local commute, more fun. most tourist spots are easily accesible by public transport.

spent 3 days in panglao. it was a blast. went for scuba diving open water lessons. cost me tons of money but worth it. i am now padi certified. i like alona beach more than the exclusive resorts becuase you will have a change to mingle with the locals. fresh seafoods are readily available on the beach. i loved the dinner by the beach just a few feet from the water. i have the opportunity to try the local massage service. it was so-so compaired to my favorite massage place, but the cost is really cheap. i will post pictures when i return.

• 1 month later...

Panglao is really a nice place to stay. We have been to Bohol twice and we stay at Dumaloan Beach Club near Bohol Beach Club. The place is very peaceful and you can do a lot of water sports when you are in the resort. We also enjoyed our Bohol tour, Chocolate Hills and lunch along Loboc River. Hope we can return to Bohol again and explore more places.

• 3 weeks later...