try also to have a trip in balicasag island or pamilacan island....

i agree!! make sure you take a trip sa pamilacan island and enjoy dolphin/whale watching ....

for the rest of the folks here who are planning to be in Bohol this Summer or til the end of this year..i hope you are able to grab the promo being offered by Cebu Pacific. 2k plus plus roundtrip! sulit!!!

if in bohol, try to stay at panglao. i stayed at bohol beach club and panglao island nature resort - ok naman both except i preferred bohol beach club for the beachfront.

i prefer resorts located along alona beach. rates are lower than bbc ang island resort and you get a good long walk on the beach.

i agree, yung pinuntahan namin dun the last time was yung pinaka last na resort sa dulo. aakyat ka pa ng bato para mka rating dun. pero astig. unforgettable experience indeed. :cool:

try to eat & cruise at the loboc river...it's a very nice experience! :thumbsupsmiley:

river cruising is a nice experience but the food sucks....

after holy week na lang ako balik bohol..... a side-trip during my cebu visit.....

visit nyo pamilacan or balicasag.... nice experience also.

been to balicasag for our introductory dive... :thumbsupsmiley:

but never had a chance to explore the island... :(

Edited by dark_horse
  • 4 weeks later...
got tickets from the promo of cebu pacific... going there by august... any guggestions ..... (on a budget accomodations and trips..) :cry: :cry:

just came from bohol over the weekend...try to get accomodations in the Alona Beach area...there are plenty there and there are also lots of eating places, dive shops, etc. around...it's like a mini-boracay

• 3 weeks later...

also try the new attractions :

Sagbayanan Peak : a view of choco hills on the other side

Abatan River Cruise : virgin river ala pang included na eat-all-you-can buffet.

Lots of new Resorts in Panglao island but still the old ones are the best in service.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

From Cebu, I had the chance to finally go to Bohol.... Da best talaga dito ...

When in Tagbilaran City, I stayed at Tropics Hotel , dito may disco house, videoke and restobar na :) ... I think this is one the best na hotel sa City .........

Then weekend comes, naubusan ako ng room sa Bohol Beach Club but there is this resort na katabing-katabi niya Dimaluhan (not sure of the exact name pero sounds alike) .... GRABeeeee the best talaga ang beach dito ....

Of course di ko pinalampas yong Choco Hills, Loboc Lunch Feast Cruise and Tarsiers....

Tara na!

• 3 weeks later...

i like choco hills, but not much, i love going to the beach, bohol beach club is ok but the beast would be u create a 1 week vacation, including cebui like choco hills, but not much, i love going to the beach, bohol beach club is ok but the beast would be u create a 1 week vacation, including cebu

• 2 weeks later...