^parang di ko yata napuntahan ang mga yan ah. Bohol Bee Farm lang. true, Bee Farm is a cozy place. foods are just right but unique. all came from the farm. try their flower salad (i forgot what it is called) and their different drinks which all are natural, fresh from the farm.

i fell in love with Bohol when I was there. people are so friendly. i love the Loboc River tour. i had a wonderful stay there and would love to go back.

yea the all natural organic foods.

I charmed my way when I requested for a Halohalo with no ice but all icecream ... for the same price :thumbsupsmiley:

order mga berks = lahat halohalo espesyal with 2scoops of icecream sa top, binola ko sup nila, halohalo lahat icecream large pa.

good day everyone...hingi lang po ng advises from everyone who's been there in bohol...planning to bring my oldies there for a well deserve rest and sight seeing...humiling kasi since marami daw silang good feedbacks on that place...so...here goes sa mga queries: (limited po budget since gusto ko lang mabigyan ng kasiyahan mga oldies ko)

•we're from manila..how to go there the easiest route

• where to stay safely (crowded or not is fine with them)

• how to roam around (easiest for them to maximize the itinerary)

• delectable food (lamon din po sila)

i really do hope that somebody out there could help me out on this...

plus..if you could still add some more what we could do there...salamat po ng marami muli

mabait na bata.

accomodation :

since may limit budget I can only recommend Metrocenter or Coralandia. both are IN the city. so malapit sa 'lamunan'. :) you'll only need your room to sleep anyway. 18 hrs siguradong nasa galaan kayo. both lodgings rin may sailing food/resto so pag nagkatamaran lang konting gapang lang nasa mesa na kayo.

Cebu Pacific

at least a month before ka bumili ng ticket para mura. airport is less than 5 km from the 2 specified lodging.

Roam around.

Both lodging have guided tours/vans. you can also hire/make pakyaw taxi. esp. kung beach (panglao lang ang ruta).

Food.

Jo's Chicken or Payag

Miravilla

Sutukil

Loboc cruise (buffet)

or dun sa mall yung marina

already posted yung cheap and maximized 3d/2N itinerary, backread ka na lang.

good day everyone...hingi lang po ng advises from everyone who's been there in bohol...planning to bring my oldies there for a well deserve rest and sight seeing...humiling kasi since marami daw silang good feedbacks on that place...so...here goes sa mga queries: (limited po budget since gusto ko lang mabigyan ng kasiyahan mga oldies ko)

•we're from manila..how to go there the easiest route

• where to stay safely (crowded or not is fine with them)

• how to roam around (easiest for them to maximize the itinerary)

• delectable food (lamon din po sila)

i really do hope that somebody out there could help me out on this...

plus..if you could still add some more what we could do there...salamat po ng marami muli

• 1 month later...

I like going to Panglao, Bohol. Compared with Boracay, the beaches here are not too crowded.

Of course, nothing beats Boracay when it comes to partying. But if you want to kick back and relax, but still enjoy some nightlife, then Panglao is the place for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

15K for one person could be enough for hotel, food, tours and souvenirs for about one to two nights. Depends on where you will stay. Try Alona Kew at Alona Beach (named after sexy actress Alona Alegre who ran naked at the beach for a movie). You may also want to join group tours. May kasama ka na, may kahati ka pa sa expenses. But if you want tourist-y comfort, Bohol Beach Club is one of the places to be and you will definitely need more than 15K.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MAy mga tao dyan sa Bohol(taxi and other operators) nag-oovercharge ng mga foreign tourists. MAhiya naman kayo! Paano dadami ang mga turista kung simula pa lang eh lolokohin na... May nagsumbong sa akin ng friends ko na Koreans...Dismayado na sila. There must be a post here regarding the price range of taxi costs, etc....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just my 2 cents, avoid Bohol Beach Club at all costs. Bad trip d2 kapag Pinoy ka yung mga staff walang pakialam syo pero kapag foreigner maasikaso sila. Even sa dinner yung may tumutugtog ng gitara and umiikot. Kapag Pinoy hindi hinaharana pero kapag foreigner ilang beses binabalikan. Sa bad trip ko nun yun mga foreigner na kinantahan nila walang nagbigay ng tip ginawa ko pinatawag ko sa waiter and yun nagpakanta kami ng gf ko. Binigyan ko ng P500 sa inis ko. Gulat na gulat yun kumakanta after nun song kasi Pinoy pa nag tip sa kanya. The following day ang bait na ng hotel staff sa min pero never na ko babalik dun

• 3 weeks later...

matyempuhan ka lang siguro bro.

from my 10+ visits/stay at BBC, di naman, no bad XP.

not phenomenal service but still good service.

Just my 2 cents, avoid Bohol Beach Club at all costs. Bad trip d2 kapag Pinoy ka yung mga staff walang pakialam syo pero kapag foreigner maasikaso sila. Even sa dinner yung may tumutugtog ng gitara and umiikot. Kapag Pinoy hindi hinaharana pero kapag foreigner ilang beses binabalikan. Sa bad trip ko nun yun mga foreigner na kinantahan nila walang nagbigay ng tip ginawa ko pinatawag ko sa waiter and yun nagpakanta kami ng gf ko. Binigyan ko ng P500 sa inis ko. Gulat na gulat yun kumakanta after nun song kasi Pinoy pa nag tip sa kanya. The following day ang bait na ng hotel staff sa min pero never na ko babalik dun

• 2 weeks later...

Bohol is a place that you'd have a heavy heart leaving.. the place is just soo serene and almost comparable to Camiguin island.

> Went to Chocolote Hills in Carmen

> Visited the Tarsier Farm

> Tried the Loboc river ride (food was heavenly, music was great and the supposedly Ati tribe was a good ice breaker)

> Visited the Baclayon church (2nd oldest in the Phils)

> Goofed around at the blood compact/sandugo monument (creativity is the name of the game in taking your pics)

> Bohol tropics has the best food at an affordable price and great view

What i missed out due to time constraint was visiting the famous Panglaw beach..then again, maybe next time :wub: