How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

women's instinct is very weird... really can't tell how the instinct can feel things... but as far as i can remember in my case... it's about 95% true

however... there are still ways to trick it :)

I always trust my instinct, ilang beses ko ng napatunayan na tama ang instincts ko. I would so anxious at lumalakas ang kaba sa dibdib ko no matter how hard I ignore it. Kung di ko man malaman at that particular moment, few days or months down the road, bigla ko na lang malalaman na tama pala yung kaba ko then.

you'll feel something, it doesn't show but you'll feel it, :huh:

Weird ang feeling ko pag may nangayayaring di kanais nais...

Seldom that I feel it, kaya pag nararamdaman ko yan, only those times na nagloloko ang partner ko.

yeah its true....mararamdaman mo tlaga...yung tipong without knowing bigla kana lang kakabahan and papasok sa mind mo ung taong yun..napatunayan ko na din ito many times until now...kaya better umamin nalang sya..hehehhee

yun nga lang totoo din yun na kahit ganun mangyari dahil mahal mo mag papa shunga ka..pero darating yung time na maiisip mo na its over so better iwanan mo nalang kasi pag nwala yung trust ang hirap ng ibalik.

• 4 weeks later...

...if he doesn't have time for you anymore, especially giving you thousands of reason not to see you, most of them are obviously lame,

...if he keeps on texting somebody else even when your around, and you don't even have an idea who he is texting

...if the sex becomes infrequent and if you have one its dull

...if loses his cool at the slightest thing

...if he changes the passwords to all account he gave you access to

...if he suddenly becomes out of reach, doesn't call or text when he usually does

...if hides his phone from you, especially most of his sent messages are deleted

bottomline: getting inconsistent. deviating from the normal things that he usually do.

...if he doesn't have time for you anymore, especially giving you thousands of reason not to see you, most of them are obviously lame,

...if he keeps on texting somebody else even when your around, and you don't even have an idea who he is texting

...if he suddenly becomes out of reach, doesn't call or text when he usually does

...if hides his phone from you, especially most of his sent messages are deleted

bottomline: getting inconsistent. deviating from the normal things that he usually does

Edited by SamanthaJones

bottomline: getting inconsistent. deviating from the normal things that he usually does

Very TRUE -- change it to a male perspective....had the same experience to my exgirlfriend

o yourself, get rid of the worrying and get some solid proof. These are some of the signs you can see in a cheating boyfriend.

Working late - Has he lately started working late a lot? If you try to call him on his cell when he is working late he very seldom answers. If you ask him about it, he just tells you the phone was turned off.

How do you know if your boyfriend is cheating or just working late?

A lot of people work a lot today and it does not mean they are cheating. But if you suspect your boyfriend not being at work when he tells you, drop by his work. If he tells you he is working late, drop by with dinner without him knowing. If he is there working hard he will love dinner and think you did something very nice. If he is not there... you need to find out what is going on.

If your boyfriend is cheating he is most likely to communicate with his lover over the phone and computer, what are the signs of cheating around the phone and computer?

Cell phone - When you are together he turns his phone on silent or vibrate. If the phone rings he goes outside or to another room to answer. If you walk in on him he whispers and hangs up, if you ask him whom it was it is either a friend or wrong number.

If he started acting different around the phone lately how do you know if your boyfriend is cheating? See if you can look at his phone when he is not around is there a suspicious number that shows up over and over again, both called and received? If there is, use a reverse phone lock up to find out whom your boyfriend is talking to.

Computer - Is your boyfriend acting nervous around the computer? If you walk in on him he will change the screen or minimize it. He spends a lot of time on the computer and he can not really tell you what he is doing online. If you check the computer history it is erased. That is a sign that he is doing something he is not supposed to why would he erase the history if he has nothing to hide?

• 2 weeks later...

true.

dapat to pa-lagyan ng certified true and tested!!!!!

nakow! huli ka....

Samantha Jones, you're the man (or woman) for this matter.

Deviation is the key point here.

Men are really animals of routines. Any change in routine means there is a change in mind and heart.

So, keep an eye on it.

Furthermore, how do you address when you notice this or these?

Some just say it straight forward, and get the answer straight on. Just accept it. If you want your man, fight for him by also changing yourself by making yourself attractive or sexy.

Being a mother is not a reason for being a "loshang" (am I using the right word?). I know it is hard to please your children and your man in the same lifetime. But I guess, you just need to also address the needs of your mate else he or she will go astray.

Go to the gym, where something sexy. If the guy changes routine, maybe you should also change your routine also.

Fight for your man.

i know when he's hiding his cellphone. it's always a conscious effort on his part to even take his phone to the bathroom when he's going to the shower. there are times when his mobile is just there on the table, bed... just lying around. when he's up to something he takes it everywhere and at night his phone won't be beside where my phone is, it's just somewhere near him! another thing i've noticed before, he sings in the shower... he isn't the type who'd sing so loudly in the shower, so i know he's up to something when he does that. but the classic dead giveaway of him is finding hair with a different haircolor in his car (when you see that all the freaking time, then you know it's goodbye!).