How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

when everything, or almost everything have changed.

lalo na ung sweetness at ung treatment.

kung ung dating madalas, dumalang na.

tapos, madameng excuses.. madameng palusot.

ayaw pahiram ng cellphone, ayaw rin ipakalkal, takot

na mabasa ung inbox.haha[/b]

sa lovemaking, ung dating 5 rounds, 1-2 nalang.

sasabihin sayo pagod na. pano naibigay na ung

natitirang 3 sa iba. hehe

I could never understand why some girls (or guys, for that matter) are so insecure that they would check their partners' cellphones occassionally, or even regularly. Yung ex ko ganun (one of the reasons I broke up with her). I used to be very seloso, but after college, I realize I wouldn't want my wife to be doing that to me, so indi ko din gagawin sa kanya yon. Love someone all the time, but let trust be broken only once. That's my motto. I'm a flirt when single, but faithful when seeing someone.

simply lng...

Girls instinct doesn't fail...

Your bf begins to do things like he would tell you to go for an ice skating (because you would love to try it) or even go to watch movies at trinoma (even if you travel far just to watch that movie) These are "guilt gifts" purchased because your partner feels guilty about betraying you and showering you with presents and doing things that are unusual makes him or her feel better.

in my personal experience i was blinded by love..

even if he cheats on me i still forgives him.

thats unconditionally love..and i hate love..hahaha

when everything, or almost everything have changed.

lalo na ung sweetness at ung treatment.

kung ung dating madalas, dumalang na.

tapos, madameng excuses.. madameng palusot.

ayaw pahiram ng cellphone, ayaw rin ipakalkal, takot

na mabasa ung inbox.haha

sa lovemaking, ung dating 5 rounds, 1-2 nalang.

sasabihin sayo pagod na. pano naibigay na ung

natitirang 3 sa iba. hehe

i agree

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys. Just wanted to get your opinions on this matter here. Which of the two things are worse?

1. You ask your partner if you should start getting regular checkups for STDs because you think they are sleeping around.

2. You cheat on your partner by having sex with someone else.

What do you think? Go.

I could never understand why some girls (or guys, for that matter) are so insecure that they would check their partners' cellphones occassionally, or even regularly. Yung ex ko ganun (one of the reasons I broke up with her). I used to be very seloso, but after college, I realize I wouldn't want my wife to be doing that to me, so indi ko din gagawin sa kanya yon. Love someone all the time, but let trust be broken only once. That's my motto. I'm a flirt when single, but faithful when seeing someone.

nice motto, but not all men are like you.... there are men who still flirt around even when with someone else :lol:

but i agree with you, you don't mess with your partner's mobile nor email, i want to give that privacy to my partner and vice versa, kahit pa siguro may hunch ka that your partner is doing something behind your back, i always believe that no matter how you hide it, the truth will come out, your partner would know one way or the other.

and of course ang lalaki, pag na confront, hindi aamin kahit pa malakas ang evidences :lol:

for me, gut feel ko sobrang lakas and it never failed me, there is that certain kaba at anxiousness, i might not be able to find out right at that very moment, but i would be able to know few months or weeks down the road, and i would tell myself, i knew it, it just validated everything.

second, when your partner suddenly gone cold in bed. sabi nga nila sa kama nag sisimula ang lahat at pwede ding magtapos. the intimacy is something you would feel, and if suddenly you would feel a certain awkwardness then mag isip isip ka. (at least for women). :D

third, when he becomes so inconsistent ;). need i say more :rolleyes:

sabi nga, ag isda nahuhuli sa sariling bibig <_<

and simple logic, it's hard to make a lie and another lie and another lie, it just gets messed up after a while ;)

Edited by MS

for me, gut feel ko sobrang lakas and it never failed me, there is that certain kaba at anxiousness, i might not be able to find out right at that very moment, but i would be able to know few months or weeks down the road, and i would tell myself, i knew it, it just validated everything.

IMHO, this is scary, lalo na you listed it as the 1st one. the statement sounds sweeping and final.

For a person who sometimes over-imaginative like me, that would be a torture to nurture such gut feeling.

IMHO, this is scary, lalo na you listed it as the 1st one. the statement sounds sweeping and final.

For a person who sometimes over-imaginative like me, that would be a torture to nurture such gut feeling.

your gut feel can be a guide, it's not the ultimate sign.

and over the years, i know one can learn how to handle them and deal with it. :)

I always believe that every woman has this "gut feel" in knowing when her partner is cheating. But one thing I learned, never ever confront him without hard evidence. Because even if he denies it, sooner or later, you'll be proven correct. ;)

When my hubby had an affair for 2 years, I honestly didn't notice any changes... or maybe I was too blind to notice. Maybe if connection isn't there anymore, in all aspects, then I would know when he's cheating.

madameng nagbabago pag may 'ibang pinagkakaabalahan" na ang partner mo.

noticeable changes #1 would be, magiging cold siya sayo.

intimacy factor ang madalas. kung gaano kayo ka sweet dati, at

gano rin kadalas nagmamake love, nababawasan, or kahit ginagawa,

hindi na kasing intense un tulad ng dati.

secondly, ang pagsasanga sanga ng mga sinasabi nya sayo,

iibahin mo lang ang tanong, restate ika nga, iba rin nagiging sagot nya

e iisang tanong lang naman un. pareho nung nauna :lol:

third would be, defensive masyado, sabi ng matatanda,

"pag wala kang itinatago, wala kang dapat ikatakot kahit

ipangalandakan mo pa mga gamit mo sakanya" :) :wub:

this factor, does not mean u dont trust him,

lalo na pag minsan, NAHULI MO NA. :rolleyes:

pag tong mga to, nakikita mo, think again.

for the girls/guys, dont be too blind.

hindi reason na mahal mo kaya mo itotolerate ung panloloko.

in the first place, kung mahal ka nya,

hindi nya gagawin un behind your back.

once, pwede palagpasin.

pero second, third.. aherm..? <_< :blink:

Edited by cHinitababe86
  • 2 months later...

From experience:

- Her behavior towards you changes. Dati lagi siyang malambing at masaya pag kasama ka. Ngayon emotionally cold. Or mabilis magalit sa iyo. Or impatient. Etc.

- Always making excuses not to be with you, or shorten the time she spends with you. Dati lagi kayong magkasama. Ngayon, nagmamadali siyang makauwi, or maka-alis ng bahay: "I have to go home na eh" Laging may excuse na hindi ka niya puwede i-meet: "busy ako eh."

- She won't let you touch her phone. Maybe she'll be nervous every time you notice or try to look at her phone. Same with emails, etc.

- Worst comes to worst, she gets a new phone, or a new sim, para lang matext at matawagan niya yung isang taong yun. Most likely she will keep this phone hidden.

- She might begin talking a LOT about the other person. When you ask her who that person is, she will say it's a relative, a good friend, a teacher, etc.

- Common friends become quiet or uneasy around the two of you. Puwedeng meron silang alam about your lover's cheating habits, pero ayaw nilang sabihin sa iyo dahil takot silang masaktan ka.

- You will notice that in her Facebook, Friendster, etc., lagi niyang kasama yung tao sa pictures niya. If you go to his Facebook, Friendster, you will notice your lover is always in his pictures.

- Ayaw na niya makipag-sex sa iyo. Or mababawasan ang desire niya to have sex with you.

As a guy, it's very difficult to tell if a girl is cheating..

If a guy just had sex, especially with a new and younger partner, it will be difficult to "perform" because of the issue of erection.

Now if a girl does cheat and just had sex, there is no way a guy can tell..

Unless, while in the throes of passion.... She yells out the Wrong Name.. :(

Cell phone...

1. Ayaw ipahawak ang cell phone

2. Lumalayo pag may kausap sa cell phone

3. Dala ang cell phone hanngang sa banyo

4. Nasa Ilalim ng unan ang cell phone pag natutulog

5. Naka silent/Off ang cell phone

6. Laging nakatingin sa cell phone

7. Iniiwan sa kotse ang cell phone

8. Dalawa ang cell phone (Di mo alam ang nuber nung isa)

9. May pin at Lock code ang cell phone

10. Naputulan ng line ang cell phone.

Ng dahil sa cell phone!blush.gif