How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

First of all, what does cheating really comprise of? Does flirting -- whether by text, chat, emailing -- comprise cheating? When can one say his/her partner is already cheating?

At the onset, no one will admit to cheating.

Second, many individuals can really hide their cheating. Many seafarers die onboard their ships, and 2 or 3 wives (all with marriage certificates) suddenly would lay claim to the death benefits. Sometimes, at the wake, a child with his/her mother would appear and the woman would say the child is the dead man's offspring. The deceased has had another women, or other women, for several years, and none of them ever knew about the existence of the other. Or he may have fathered a child/children with other women, and the legal family would not know all along.

It's very hard to know FOR SURE if one's spouse or SO is cheating. You may suspect or guess about the cheating, but guessing or suspecting is not really knowing. Many do make mistakes also.

Until the other one accepts to the cheating, or is caught red-handed, it's really hard to know, especially at the start. When and if you do catch the cheating, a good amount of time has already passed.

Usually, the one cheated is the last to know!

Edited by jgc813
  • 2 months later...

I always use this simple trick to know, from the very start of the relationship (the good days) I take a keen note on how she acts on different occasions (laughter, how she speaks, how she moves, how she acts, etc) then from that I just compare compare if there are any changes, if I notice a change that is when I start to dig deeper (usual giveaways are: how she kisses, how she says she loves you, moods and mannerism).<br><br><br>

intuition, and the best trick in the game. cellphone logs and messages.

meron den surprise visits sa office / school during office/school hours. lalo pag may hinala ka na.

poom. huli ka balbon!

isang sapak sa lalaki then break up sex sa soon to be ex-gf mo sa gabi. kala niya magbabalikan kayo pero babayyyyy! hahahahah