How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

IMHO, if you keep your partner happy and content, he/she would never suspect that you're cheating.

When you love someone and put so much trust in your relationship, it gives you a sense of security and comfort and it gives your partner room for deceit and lies.

Unfortunately, lying is difficult to conceal and it takes more effort than telling the truth. It causes more anxiety and stress. You get shorter answers, less details and more inconsistencies.

IMHO, if you keep your partner happy and content, he/she would never suspect that you're cheating.

When you love someone and put so much trust in your relationship, it gives you a sense of security and comfort and it gives your partner room for deceit and lies.

Unfortunately, lying is difficult to conceal and it takes more effort than telling the truth. It causes more anxiety and stress. You get shorter answers, less details and more inconsistencies.

Good point. Must change plan or I'll end up like this hahaha (joke). Geesh I'm at the other end.

How Would She Know If I am Cheating?

Siguro lagi ako nag yeYES hahaha :rolleyes: :hypocritesmiley:

Correct.. and what more if the guy is good at lying and covering all the loose ends.

sa akin naman nangyari when she cancell an important date with me which is kailangan nga namin mag usap she prefer to go to baguio with her friends nagpakasaya habang ako eh naghihimutok ang kalooban...one thing more i tested her not to turn on her cellfone sabi ko gabi naman at wala namang tatawag na and besides matutulog na but when i try to call, her cp is turn on what i did sa landline ko sya tinawagan then para syang nagmamadali gusto na nya matapos usapan namin sabi ko kasi dipa ako inaantok then later on ayun nag ring ang cp nya ni hang nya ako for a while then i asked her who called up its a friend daw na taga baguio then i realized yun yung pinuntahan nila sa baguio then i found out its her long long crush na guy. after that di na ako nag further invistigate i suddenly break her up

How would u know if he/she is cheating?

This is the stuff of Fashion Magazines by the Ton... is he? Are you??? The real answer I get from experience is you do not but sometimes, by some act of Divine grace, you get to know of it and the infidelity may be revealed to you.

I guess what is more important is how you react once you learn of the Infidelity. It would be hard to guess how you would react... would you be generous or would you be simply a passionate blind criminal avenging the love you had built up over years of struggle and pain.

My gf cheated on me once.. kaya pala pag nagki2ta kame lageng walang natitirang mesage sa sent items.. bute na lang sinabi sa akin ng pinsan nya mga modus ng gf ko.. aun.. nung nagka alaman umamin din.. haha.. but still i 4give her.. antayin nya na lang bawi ko.. hahaha

Yup, give her a lesson that she won't ever forget.

• 2 weeks later...

i've to catch the guy red handed to know that he's cheating.. when i'm in a relationship i of course trust my partner. not unless he does things for me not to apply that in our relationship which i don't think happens cause i never tolerate a guy who would start to take me for granted... or ignoring me or if he pretends to be busy. so yeah, this applies only in cases where the words are there the actions are there only that you won't be there to see his every move. So i guess my guy is innocent until i catch him myself...

pag nagrason na gigimick ksama ng barkada tapos di magtxt or di sumasagot ng cp. tapos sasabihin, "naiwan ko sa bahay cp ko e." :thumbsdownsmiley:

nanyari na sayo siguro? the bad side of technology.......... on call lagi bf or hubby like doctors hahaha. bata pa, gimmick ang rason ayos san ba gumigimik mga guys in the first place? huli tuloy hahaha.

tip: pag me bagong kinahihiligan tapos pilit binibigyan halaga out of no reason at all (very general ba?) kayo na mag isip pag mga impossible na pero nagagawan pa rin ng paraan (the great escape hahaha)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...