How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

CLUES IF SHE IS:

Has she recently bought new lingerie and changed the style to something a bit more racey? Check her drawers, if she has not worn them for you then for who?

Changed Perfumes?

Working Late or Early a lot?

Talks about a new male coworker a lot?

Smells freshly showered when she gets home from a long day out?

Takes a trip with the girlfriends, but you don't know any of them.

Makeup or Clothing Changes.

Sudden increase or decrease in your home sex life?

Talks in her sleep.

Getting secretive about her cell phone messages.

Gee can you tell I have been through this or what! :thumbsdownsmiley:

i admit i am cheating.kaso im inlove with another. im inlove with my job and career. wehehehe.never ako nahuling nagcheat kasi i didnt engage with that.

para nde ot ehto. madalang magtxt pero pag kasama mo babad sa mobile as in txt ng txt. 2nd yes a lt of excuses.

anyway gals sometimes dont trust my intuation kasi minsan as in busy lang sa work. there is a work na talaganag isusumpa mo kasi napaka anti-social. konting patience lang sana. pero pag nahuli nyo na harapang panloloko. give ur final judgement either forgiven or penalty.

hmmm.....first it's instinct...

Then when you confronted him...he became defensive...explaining things that you were not even asking about....

and third.....reverse psychology....ikaw na ang pinalabas na nagchicheat...kung ano ano pa ang sinusumbat....

ang isda nga naman nahuhuli sa sariling bibig :lol:

1. Kung dati lagi siya tumatawag and nagte2xt sau( kahit busy sa work) biglang dadalang.

2. Magpapaalam siya na may pupuntahang important (like naglalakad ng documents or whatsoever) tapos hindi siya mag tetext sau for 6 hours then may excuse siya lagi.

3. Lagi siyang nasa labas with his friends kapag tinatawagan then hindi ka nya i co-callback.

baztah mararamdaman mo na un...if he's getting cold...magaling talaga instinct namin....hehehe :D

girls be careful of guys whom you feel is cheating on you but di nyo lang mahuli-huli meaning sanay na sanay na and there is method and precision in his actions. hehehe

11th commandment - wag pa huli

12th commandment - pag na huli wag umamin (at all cost kahit na huli ka pa with your pants down hehehe)

13th commandment - pag umamin wag mangdamay :)

yes, it happened to me too. exactly what you describe although i dont work abroad. im working in manila although i am really cebu based. my wife stays in cebu and when i get home for a vacation she wont have sex with me. i dont want to force the issue because i hate having sex with someone who dont want it. it's really painful because she changed a lot. i've been working hard and away from them and that's how she repays me for it. the only thing that keep us together now is our lovely 8 year old daughter. she is the only one who shows how much she misses me and how much she loves me. a lot of times, we men are the featured as the "bad guy". but it's not true in our case.

I guess the main reasons for these affairs ay di na kuntinto yung mga partners......

For your case bro, your absence caused it.

CLUES IF SHE IS:

Has she recently bought new lingerie and changed the style to something a bit more racey? Check her drawers, if she has not worn them for you then for who?

Changed Perfumes?

Working Late or Early a lot?

Talks about a new male coworker a lot?

Smells freshly showered when she gets home from a long day out?

Takes a trip with the girlfriends, but you don't know any of them.

Makeup or Clothing Changes.

Sudden increase or decrease in your home sex life?

Talks in her sleep.

Getting secretive about her cell phone messages.

Gee can you tell I have been through this or what! :thumbsdownsmiley:

hahahaha... so true!!!!!!!!! :)

FTT ::: hmm... check his calendar / planner or whatever. Thats how i caught him. lol

• 3 months later...
Ako base on my experience sa ex-gf ko un bang bgla na lang ngbago sya skin... Kumbaga ibang iba na ung mga kinikilos nya hndi tulad ng dati.. Pra bang hndi na sya ung nakilala ko... Unang una dun e ung almost wla na syang time skin tpos hndi ko na alam ung mga places na pnupuntahan nya.. Pg tnatanong ko sya kung sn sya ngpunta dat day, wat tym sya umuwi nagagalit sya, gsto nya wg ko na syang pakialamanan!!! Ska todo NANLAMIG tlaga sya sa relationship nmin....

pareho tau pre ganyan na ganyan nangyare sa aken

• 1 month later...
She tried to kiss me...actually she did when I was still in shock after

seeing her on her knees giving my ex a bj...when I "came" to...I pushed

her face away...parang pa-slap...her mouth really smelled like an ass!

You go girl :thumbsupsmiley: you should have slapped your husbands face too hahaha.... so insensitive

intuition will do... never fails...
so true... i caught my boyfriend several times alreaady with my gut feeling and hunch.... and he has the nerve to ask me how did i know or how did i found out? hahaha i was follo :hypocritesmiley: wing my gutt feeling nad then confronted him about it but never telling him how i knew.... Edited by IQ Zero

If your partner is so smart and a great liar, it will be hard to detect bcoz first and foremost we rely deeply on TRUST. What if our intuition and suspicion are wrong or unfounded? Then, the relationship is doomed.

Based on my very recent experience, and although my partner is a great liar and so very smart, she is bound to fall and cover-up the minor details and inconsistencies of her statements or let's say alibi. Even, I look straight to her eyes ay walang kakurap-kurap at wala siyang takot magsinungaling. When I have many many doubts of her alibis, it was then that I checked and double checked all and everything with the use of my connections. She was so stupid to hide or to put into private her photos in the friendster. At 'yun, I discovered it, and other things opened up. We were not only two but three pala kami na sabay-sabay. Although masakit ang mapendejo, I got even with her. Sorry for her, the bitch deserves what she got now.

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree with this, nde lang women's intuition meron din guys gutfeel... kakahuli ko lang sa gf ko este xgf ko kanina e. She made so many excuses not to see me today kasi. Ung kutob ko talga abot hanggang heaven. God perhaps told me to get on my ass and stake it out... true enough i followed them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...