How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

i hope you guys can help me out.

i'm in a relatively new relationship. i've just known her for almost a month and we decided to try to be in a relationship. my gut instinct is pretty good coz i was able to tell that my ex was fooling around when i was abroad. just by talking to her and reading her emails.

this time, i'm having a hard time reading my gf. basically she is very sweet... we talk and text all the time. however, there are times that she can be very moody and would not talk to me. usually the mood swings happen after her work... she would tell me that she is just tired and needs to rest. during these times, she would not text me or take my calls. after a day she would be very sweet again.

i admit that i still don't know her well. i just would like to know if she is just playing around and entertaining other guys because i'm starting to really fall for her.

btw, i confronted her about this and she said i don't have to worry because there is no 3rd party. but i can't help but think during times (like now) wen he would not answer my texts or calls.

thanks

question lang. pano ba kinoconsider na nag cheat ang isa? do you think all men are cheaters? kasi we hire PSP etc. at nagpapalabas ng init ng katawan sa ibang babae. pero most men won't consider this na they're cheating and sasabihin natural lang sa lalake at lalake tayo, call of flesh.. so if you consider having casual sex with someone other than your gf or wife is cheating that means all men cheats pala?

i'm sure pag babae na gumawa nito at magpalabas ng init ngkatawan sa ibang lalake sasabihin ng bf niya na nagtaksil siya... diba? diba?

• 3 weeks later...

nagiging inconsistent na siya

when he touches you and kisses you and it doesn't feel the same anymore

less time in everything... meeting you up, texting, or calling

less attention sa iyo even in a regular face to face conversation

and a woman can feel it, no matter how a guy tried to hide it... instinct malakas!

:P

Edited by sikret_prend
i hope you guys can help me out.

i'm in a relatively new relationship. i've just known her for almost a month and we decided to try to be in a relationship. my gut instinct is pretty good coz i was able to tell that my ex was fooling around when i was abroad. just by talking to her and reading her emails.

this time, i'm having a hard time reading my gf. basically she is very sweet... we talk and text all the time. however, there are times that she can be very moody and would not talk to me. usually the mood swings happen after her work... she would tell me that she is just tired and needs to rest. during these times, she would not text me or take my calls. after a day she would be very sweet again.

i admit that i still don't know her well. i just would like to know if she is just playing around and entertaining other guys because i'm starting to really fall for her.

btw, i confronted her about this and she said i don't have to worry because there is no 3rd party. but i can't help but think during times (like now) wen he would not answer my texts or calls.

thanks

she may not be cheating..but perhaps she is not just really into you...

she likes you yes, but mybe not really , really in love as you are to her

or have you thought na baka naman nakukulitan na siya sa iyo?

kasi may mga tao or babae in general na ganun, ayaw ng masyadong makulit , they just want some time for themselves :)

hope things will work out.

Edited by sikret_prend
  • 5 months later...

A lot of my guy friends said, you really can't tell. But you can eventually tell by piecing together small evidences to make a bigger picture.

The "I'm busy" lines, rendering "overtime" at work, canceling your date the last minute. Been there, done that. Don't even have to prove he's cheating.

Oh yes, and a woman's intuition always comes handy. :)

there's this woman's intuition..

u'll really feel that there's something going on with ur partner..

well, if u rily love him, sometimes u just trust him/her & be naive.. :wacko: :cry:

women's instinct is very weird... really can't tell how the instinct can feel things... but as far as i can remember in my case... it's about 95% true

however... there are still ways to trick it :)

women's instinct is very weird... really can't tell how the instinct can feel things... but as far as i can remember in my case... it's about 95% true

however... there are still ways to trick it :)

hohoho... maka comment lang... yup pag girls na ang naka feel ng something wrong sa bf or husband nya super true yun... malamang kaya mo lang nasabi na theres still ways to trick it, it's because mahal ka ng girl na kinakasama mo ngayun kaya sya nag bubulag bulagan at naniniwala sayo... yan ang tinatawag na bola... ibang girls naniniwala sa mga palusot and bola kasi mahal nila eh kesa mawala papakatanga na lang sila... haist poor girls... but nowadays nag babago na nga girls minsan sila pa nanloloko sa mga lalake... gantihan lang... 2000 nah lahat ng kayang gawin ng guys sa babae kaya na din namen gawin... sisiw... wwhhheewww

Cupid wipes some sweat hehehe

Edited by cupidbabe