Singapore Travel - Hidden Secrets

help naman...

my wifey will be going to singapore next week... we were contemplating on buying a handy cam dun... is it really cheaper there??? could someone show me or compare to me the prices...

maraming salamas.. este salamat

MARAMING MURA DITO SA SINGAPORE IN TERMS OF ELECTRONIC GADGETS. THERE A ELECTRONIC MALL NAMED SIMLIM SQUARE YOU CAN FIND ALL STUFF IN IT. D KO KASI ALAM ANG MAHAL AT MURA SYO. BETTER SEE IT YOURSELF. PERO SIGURADO MAY MURA. MAG CANVAS KA NA MUNA DYAN SA PINAS PARA ALAM MO HAHANAPIN MO DITO. GOOD LUCK :evil:

help naman...

my wifey will be going to singapore next week... we were contemplating on buying a handy cam dun... is it really cheaper there??? could someone show me or compare to me the prices...

Your wife will be lucky...... :D

March 9 - 11 Computer/IT Show at Suntec City Mall.......

Tyak meron mga handy cam and digi cam dun at sure marami kang makukuhang free or promo stuff........ :cool:

Your wife will be lucky...... :D

March 9 - 11 Computer/IT Show at Suntec City Mall.......

Tyak meron mga handy cam and digi cam dun at sure marami kang makukuhang free or promo stuff........ :cool:

sayang... na move yung trip nya... she will be leaving march 21 ata....

mas mura parin ba if d na sale?

Guest bleeding_angel

we went last summer...

what i like about the place is that people speak english so it is not difficult to move around.

daming cheap gadgets... lalo na sa mga big malls. go to suntec city... dami choices.

help naman...

yup, its really cheaper. :boo:

kahit sa SONY ka mismo bili. :cool:

i bought a digicam DSCW50 lng but i got it only for S$399

thats with free 512mb memory card. :P

if your going to buy it here it will cost around 21thou pesos. :cry:

thanks so much for all the info barok!!! :cool:

nakauwi na ako.. :(

nag stay kami malapit sa orchard, its SUPREME HOTEL. :D

it costs S$95/night. :P

ok na rin, sya ang cheapest near orchard. :lol:

thanks again bro!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Try traders hotel, ran by shangrila. rooms are big with a 5 star ammenieties. It will cost you a lot cheaper specially on package tours. It's one short ride to orchard.

GST included?

200 units lang yun unang launch dito, pero sa Sony Center di pa nila nilalabas....... :)

Sa lucky palza makukuha mo nang 500 to 600 yung 60 gig, wala pa yun GST...... :)

Mag tyaga ka lang maghanap at hwag kalimutan itanong ang mga kasama sa unit, ask ka na rin kung may libreng game...... :)

Di na nga ko nakatiis, bumili na ako nang Xbox 360 - Gears of Wars package, with two console na plus Gears of War games and Perfect Dark Zero... :)

Edited by Terranboy
  • 1 month later...

a must in Singapore:

Singapore Sling at Clark Quay

Night Markets in Chinatown

Shopping in Orchard Rd.

Bakwa (beef jerky)

street ice cream wrapped in wafer/bread (their version of dirty ice cream)

chili crab at Jumbo

reverse bungee ride

stingray at lo pha sat

centosa (over rated pero ok lang, but if ur going, a must is the cable car ride and the ski lift and you have to watch the magical fountains show)

if ur into nature hikes and animals, Jurong Bird park is ok tapos take the night safari instead of the singapore zoo package kse halos pareho lang ung makikita nyo.

singapore is a beautiful place.

ADD THIS TO SUSHI'S MUST-EAT/DRINK LIST:

CHICKEN RICE AT DOVER ROAD

ICE KACHANG/CHENDOL

KAMBING SOUP AT BEDOK BUS TERMINAL

BARBECUED CHICKEN WINGS AT PASIR PANJANG

A BETTER HIKING TRAIL IS AT THE BUKIT TIMAH NATURE RESERVES

GO TO CHANGI VILLAGE AT NIGHT AND PARK AT THE END OF THE AIRPOT RUNWAY. YOU CAN SEE THE PLANES' BELLY JUST WHEN THEY'RE ABOUT TO LAND. GO EARLY TO GET A GOOD SPOT. WHILE IN THE AREA TRY THE NASI LEMAK AT THE HAWKER CENTER OR THE FISH CURRY AT THE HDB FOOD COURT. SUPERB!

Im might be going here alone in June. any suggestion na murang hotel dito? I might be here for 3 days and 2 nights, how much budget do I need to bring? Thanks

you can check this out for hotels.

http://www.asiarooms.com/singapore/singapo...cpg=1&type=

yun fragrance hotel and hotel 81 is similar to mga motels dyan sa pinas.

if mag tour ka talaga ng singapore at least you have arnd S$600 to spend thats average na.

Im might be going here alone in June. any suggestion na murang hotel dito? I might be here for 3 days and 2 nights, how much budget do I need to bring? Thanks

hi Direct Hit ... hmmm hotel...i suggest you go for hotel 81. if you really want to save..don't take taxis coz it is too expensive..take the bus and mrt. try to get the pocket guide of their mrt/lrt and how to get around by bus. very easy and very cheap than taking taxis. going sentosa..i suggest you go to vivo city ..that's their new mall..then walk towards harbour tower and take the cable ride. for 21 Singapore dollars, you can take 4 way ride of the cable car and free entrance to sentosa....

hopefully..june will be cooler. just came from Singapore over the weekend...sobrang init!

will be in singapore next week

anybody here na nag stay sa Carlton Hotel? any feedbacks?

Guys pano pumunta ng malaysia if nasa singapore na?

Thanks

You can either take the train or take the Aeroline Bus from Singapore to KL. Can't remember if it's Aeroline.com.my or Aeroline.my. Just google it. Cost me about Php3,500 SG-KL and vice versa. Trip is about 5 hours.

dito din ako next week, gallery hotel naman stay, may mga suggestions din kaya where to go near this area. pers taym din sa sgp eh :)

you will be staying near chinatown. malapit na dun ang clark quay, may mga night life activities dun. try mo din yun reverse bungy f you wont be afraid of it. maliit lang dito sa singapore so d ka mawawala dito. for 1st tymers of cors you have to visit like sentosa, esplanade to merlion, try the zoo konti lang din kasi pasyalan dito. but try d foods also at newton food centre.

will be in singapore next week

anybody here na nag stay sa Carlton Hotel? any feedbacks?

Guys pano pumunta ng malaysia if nasa singapore na?

Thanks

carlton is a 4 star hotel kaya, ok naman na yun. ders alot of ways, san sa malysia? jb o kl. f jb lang mrt to kranji den take 170 bus papunta na yun ng immigration to jb malaysia. pag mag kl ka naman sa bugis may mga bus dun papunta ng kl malaysia.

sa pupunta dito sa singapore tama yun suggestion ni heavygatin_but_cutie na mag bus n mrt lang kyo. mahal kasi taxi. definitely d kyo mawawala dito.

carlton is a 4 star hotel kaya, ok naman na yun. ders alot of ways, san sa malysia? jb o kl. f jb lang mrt to kranji den take 170 bus papunta na yun ng immigration to jb malaysia. pag mag kl ka naman sa bugis may mga bus dun papunta ng kl malaysia.

sa pupunta dito sa singapore tama yun suggestion ni heavygatin_but_cutie na mag bus n mrt lang kyo. mahal kasi taxi. definitely d kyo mawawala dito.

ok thanks for the help! :D

you will be staying near chinatown. malapit na dun ang clark quay, may mga night life activities dun. try mo din yun reverse bungy f you wont be afraid of it. maliit lang dito sa singapore so d ka mawawala dito. for 1st tymers of cors you have to visit like sentosa, esplanade to merlion, try the zoo konti lang din kasi pasyalan dito. but try d foods also at newton food centre.

thank dre. baka ung night life lang ma try ko, medo tight sked for sight seeing eh, saka yung newton food kamo.

Manila to Singapore is a 3.5 hours flight, if possible take Singapore Airlines para hindi ka ma bored. Every seat-including economy class has it's own LCD entertainment system. You can choose to view from over 40 full lenght movies, different tv programs, or play video games. Singapore Airlines (the office is in Ayala avenue, Makati) also has a 'tours' division that can help you book your hotel at special rates. By the way, if you are a budget-minded shopper, I'm sorry to inform you that almost everything is expensive.