Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

yes it does survive and no its not a placebo effect.. No xplode is good stuff... How can you explain placebo effect if whenever im on that stuff, im like raging... in the phallic kind of way... as in... dapat nga hindi No xplode eh... the name should be Xplode ng Xplode ayaw parin bumaba!!!

also, the morning woody's are a bitch to handle... NO explode is good... bioavailability is VERY high as compared to pump tech and NO2... but BLITZ fisogen is still the shiznit for me...

yes it does survive and no its not a placebo effect.. No xplode is good stuff... How can you explain placebo effect if whenever im on that stuff, im like raging... in the phallic kind of way... as in... dapat nga hindi No xplode eh... the name should be Xplode ng Xplode ayaw parin bumaba!!!

also, the morning woody's are a bitch to handle... NO explode is good... bioavailability is VERY high as compared to pump tech and NO2... but BLITZ fisogen is still the shiznit for me...

Did you ever consider that it could be a placebo effect on you? A case to point out is that the same thing was said about dibencozide, similax and boron years ago and these supplements are long gone.

YOU LIE!!! NO NO NO!!! IT CAN't BE!!! you mean to tell me that i get rock hard and all the time hard because deep down inside im really a stud and all it took was some pills to bring out the man of steel inside me!?!

It could most likely be. It could be that the said supplement is but a "security blanket" in nature to you that taking it boosts whatever it boosts but in reality you can do without it.

awwwww... thanks... i think yer a stud muffin too... heeheeheehee!!!

joking aside, I still think they work though... and as we always say, if it smells like s@%t, looks like s@%t and tastes like s@%t most likely you have a big problem because why the hell will you taste s@%t in the first place...

Ok lang yon.

Just dont over dose po.

Ingat lang sa side effect ng No Xplode.

Try mo din yung ADENERGY or NO2 of MRI.

As for the Whey, I think ON is one of the best ever.

What are the negative side effects of NO Xplode? and you mentioned overdose?! With megamass 4000 there's no such thing as being overdosed (as far as im concerned, btw), i can take MM4000 3X a day and didnt feel any bad effects, except that it somehow upsets my stomach, same goes for ON Gold.

ah ok, good! kala ko naman kung ano na, pero may alam ka bang article about Nitric supplements, kasi you mentioned na its not for everyone, how will i know then if its not for me?

Most likely its not for you since it gives more of a placebo effect and NO2 has been proven to be more hype than fact.

You're better off with real food and proper training

ah ok, good! kala ko naman kung ano na, pero may alam ka bang article about Nitric supplements, kasi you mentioned na its not for everyone, how will i know then if its not for me?

I'm a trained research biochemist. I know for a FACT that Nitric supplements will NOT survive digestion. Don't waste your money on supplements that offer only a placebo effect. Focus on training instead. I'm approaching 190lbs at less than 10% bodyfat after starting at 115lbs at 5'10". I don't use supplements unless I'm experimenting with some new herb...but that's rare. Most of the time, I even forget to take my vitamins :P

First, you're not ingesting Nitric Oxide directly. The main ingredients in these NO products is arginine, a nitric oxide precursor amino acid.

The claim of these products is that it will give you big pumps by dilating your blood vessels. Granted, that these products can do that, but what it has to do in gaining in muscles? The bigger the pump, the bigger your muscles will grow? :huh:

Yes, you will get pumps, your veins are sticking out and you're all psyched up for your training. Does it mean big muscular gains?

Last thing is that price. NO products are more expensive than creatine. Not worth it.

First, you're not ingesting Nitric Oxide directly. The main ingredients in these NO products is arginine, a nitric oxide precursor amino acid.

The claim of these products is that it will give you big pumps by dilating your blood vessels. Granted, that these products can do that, but what it has to do in gaining in muscles? The bigger the pump, the bigger your muscles will grow? :huh:

Yes, you will get pumps, your veins are sticking out and you're all psyched up for your training. Does it mean big muscular gains?

Last thing is that price. NO products are more expensive than creatine. Not worth it.

Correct...not worth it. Most arginine will be converted to glutamine in the bloodstream anyway. Also, pumps indeed have little, if anything to do with growth. A pump feels good, but we have our share of pencil-neck bodybuilder wannabes at Eclipse on their own "bodybuilding" program (since they won't follow ours) who we all just shake our heads as we watch them scurrying around taking loads of N02 and "pumping", week after week, month after month....with NO change in size or strength. They are still, by far, the smallest, weakest guys in the gym.

Maybe the "NO" in NO2 means "NO gains" and "NO more money" :lol:

if u want loads of glutamine, eat tons of cabbage...all-natural.

if u want to burn fat, drink an ocean of green tea...all-natural.

if u want protein, devour lots of tuna, milk, egg whites, lean beef...all-natural.

but then again, if u'r lazy or u'r without money, u take supplements...cheaper option actually.

might as well invest on whey, flaxseed oil, vitamins. aside these, i don't think there are supplements worth their price tags.

Worshipme,

I have EAS Whey,5lbs for P2550, choco flavor and only ONE left...Ung Musclemilk Casein protein is now on SALE for P2300.We have them in vanilla, banana cream, chocolate, and strawberry-banana flavors..If you do come by, Please mention MTC for these special discount...thanks much...noah

bro, do you sell Optimim Nutrition's 100%whey protein? what creatine brand/s do you sell? thanks.

Question: Why is beef better than pork? di ba sa pork nakikita mo na yung taba kaya pwede mo na syang tanggalin.....sa beef....kahit tanggalin mo pa yung taba.....masebo pa din....pero nutritionist still opt for beef?

Over all, beef is leaner than pork. However, the pork cut called "pork tenderloin" (lomo) is very lean, may be as lean or leaner than beef...just my opinion...noah

thanks for the feedback guys, based on my friend and your feedbacks, I think I'll try NO Xplode, It's a pre-workout supplement right?! I was thinkin, maybe i could use NO Xplode before i hit the gym and use ON gold for my post-workout supplement, what do you guys think?!

that is the standard way of supplementing with NO and/or ON whey...as mentioned before, different people get different effects from supplements...i've seen these from my other friends who take supplements...just my two cents...noah

Question: Why is beef better than pork? di ba sa pork nakikita mo na yung taba kaya pwede mo na syang tanggalin.....sa beef....kahit tanggalin mo pa yung taba.....masebo pa din....pero nutritionist still opt for beef?

Beef takes longer to digest than other forms of meat. Therefore it is a form of "time released" protein, meaning that you get a steady release of amino acids into your bloodstream over a long period of time...like basically all day if you eat it in the morning.

Correct me if i have it wrong, but this "time-release" premise works the same way with "wheat" forms of bread/pasta/etc, eh? I've always assumed bread is bread, carbs are carbs, both refined and less processed carb sources roughly contain the same amount of calories, but because the less processed, rougher, wheat variety, they take longer to digest. (The time release benefit on top of the added fiber as a bonus)

Beef takes longer to digest than other forms of meat. Therefore it is a form of "time released" protein, meaning that you get a steady release of amino acids into your bloodstream over a long period of time...like basically all day if you eat it in the morning.
Edited by eskaparate
if u want loads of glutamine, eat tons of cabbage...all-natural.

if u want to burn fat, drink an ocean of green tea...all-natural.

if u want protein, devour lots of tuna, milk, egg whites, lean beef...all-natural.

but then again, if u'r lazy or u'r without money, u take supplements...cheaper option actually.

might as well invest on whey, flaxseed oil, vitamins. aside these, i don't think there are supplements worth their price tags.

how about creatine powdered products? worth the bucks ba?

how about creatine powdered products? worth the bucks ba?

In your case, as I've been saying a million times, get your eating habits in check before even considering taking any supplements.

I've seen guys with average genetics make great gains without supplements since they followed a good eating and training plan