Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

how would you supplement protein with kreatine and amino?

IMHO,if you are taking protein, it is not necessary to take aminos but if you insist, I take my aminos when my stomach is kinda empty and right after my workout...i take my protein shakes in between meals, right BEFORE and right AFTER workout...Creatine is also taken right before and right after workout...just my two cents...noah

Sir Noah,

what is the diffrence between AdEnergy Stack and NOX?

ksi ung nabasa ko if u wnt to hev powerful work outs mag AdEnergy Stack daw dat is ung advertisement sa magazine while dun nman sa NOX pareho lng din ang sinasabi

tpos nung tiningnan ko ung supplemental facts ng AdEnergy parang kumpleto na...

kpag naka adenergy nb kelangan pang mag nox or hinde na?

TY :D

Sir Noah,

what is the diffrence between AdEnergy Stack and NOX?

ksi ung nabasa ko if u wnt to hev powerful work outs mag AdEnergy Stack daw dat is ung advertisement sa magazine while dun nman sa NOX pareho lng din ang sinasabi

tpos nung tiningnan ko ung supplemental facts ng AdEnergy parang kumpleto na...

kpag naka adenergy nb kelangan pang mag nox or hinde na?

TY :D

bro,

the word "stack" means complete na ung isang supplement na yan, just like Animal Stack...NOX means nitrix oxide lang or just mainly that plus other "minor" ingredients...However, some NOX have creatine in them...What NOX does is it opens up AND accelerates your blood circulations, therefore, it gives you a "pump" on your muscles and better nutrients absorption....

Pag may adenergy ka na, it's not recommended to use NOX in addition...just closely monitor your body's reaction, positive AND negative like upset stomach, pimples, etc..take care...noah

Picture ko yan nung May 2005.

Yup payat ako dyan. Yan kasi yung panahon na nag audition kami sa Icon Modeling, sabi ni Kuya Nelson magpapayat daw ako for the role. Well ang nakuha is Ali, yung friend ko na Mestiso talaga at well develop ang abs.

You can look at my recent pics sa pic thread ng MTC. Underdevelop ang shoulder ko don kasi July 2005 nadislocate ang shoulder ko. Pinagpahinga ko muna, advice na rin ng doctor eh. No point na magrush magpalaki kasi bata pa ko.

About sa Designer, 2lbs lang na take ko non. Glycerlean ang natake ko 2lbs, March 2003 yon. Yon yung unang whey na nabili ako at ala pa talaga akong alam non masyado about sa mga suplemnt. Sadly NO NOTICABLE gains, 19 servings lang eh, ala pang 3 weeks. After din non di na ko ng Designer. EAS na gamit ko nung 2004. Optimum nung 2005 at 2006. Ala na kong makitang EAS eh.

bro,

I do have EAS Myopro Whey...one of the best whey out there...I also have Musclemilk CASEIN protein and it taste great...noah

Ser noah anong masasabe mo sa Daily Protien ng Weider?

Nag overstock kasi ngayon at sale.

Nagiisip ako kung kukuha ako for Christmas use ko, 2007 pa ksi expiry eh.

Bro,

sorry but i don't have any knowledge of Weider products...for whatever reason, ayaw ko ng Weider, i don't know why...Pero, try mo and let me know how's it...in general, wheys have 2-3 months usage after expiration provided that it was stored properly and not exposed to heat...noah

bro,

I do have EAS Myopro Whey...one of the best whey out there...I also have Musclemilk CASEIN protein and it taste great...noah

sir noah,

pwede ba mlaman how much ung EAS Myopro Whey & ung Musclemilk nyo pti na ung mga flavors? TY :D

Bka makatulong ang reply ko.

Ang alam ko dalawa ang ADENERGY ng Optimum. Isang TAbs/caps tapos isang parang Juice. Tulad nga ng sabi ni Sir Noah pag stack yon, parang multivitamins na maraming aditional content. Ala pa kong balita kung gano ka efective yon.

mr andrean,

salamat sa pag share ng thots mo regarding my inquiry...

powder ung AdEnergy Stack ko grape flavor, epektib nman sya sakin feeling ko lumakas ako..

mejo may kamahalan lng nga talaga kya nagpabili ako nun sa US pa :D

Worshipme,

I have EAS Whey,5lbs for P2550, choco flavor and only ONE left...Ung Musclemilk Casein protein is now on SALE for P2300.We have them in vanilla, banana cream, chocolate, and strawberry-banana flavors..If you do come by, Please mention MTC for these special discount...thanks much...noah

well even actresses are using hgh. i have a friend that supplies hgh to models in los angeles. this is how many of them get into shape now days. anna nichole smith is one of his clients

There is a difference between 2IU per day for youth preservation and 16IU per day for bodybuilding. A little HGH is fine....a little too much...."Holy crap! Mr Olympia swallowed a watermelon!"

Worshipme,

I have EAS Whey,5lbs for P2550, choco flavor and only ONE left...Ung Musclemilk Casein protein is now on SALE for P2300.We have them in vanilla, banana cream, chocolate, and strawberry-banana flavors..If you do come by, Please mention MTC for these special discount...thanks much...noah

sir noah, san po ba located shop nyo at anong pangalan ng store?

tnx :D

Ser Noah I sold 2lbs of Choco ON Gold sa friend ko.

Dapat P1250 benta ko, kaya lang someting good happened so P1100 na lang benta ko. Pang gas na lang yung siningil ko.

Lalang share lang. :)

andrean, kabibili ko lang ng ON Gold, and medyo hesitant nga ako nung una na kunin kasi ngayon ko lang sya ita-try gamitin, I was using megamass 4000 kasi dati for more than 1 year, kaso lang lumobo naman ako sobra sa megamass specially sa mid-section ko kaya naghanap ako ng ibang supplement na hindi gaano nagpapataba. Tanong ko lang kung ok ba ON Gold? anong epekto sayo? and anong difference nya sa ibang products na na-try mo na?

andrean, kabibili ko lang ng ON Gold, and medyo hesitant nga ako nung una na kunin kasi ngayon ko lang sya ita-try gamitin, I was using megamass 4000 kasi dati for more than 1 year, kaso lang lumobo naman ako sobra sa megamass specially sa mid-section ko kaya naghanap ako ng ibang supplement na hindi gaano nagpapataba. Tanong ko lang kung ok ba ON Gold? anong epekto sayo? and anong difference nya sa ibang products na na-try mo na?

protein is protein, its only the brand that differs... its like comparing two different brands of paracetamol

ON 100% Whey Gold Standard and Weider Megamass 4000 do not belong to the same product line. The first one is a plain protein supplement with 24g of whey protein and only 2g carbs (as per label) per serving whereas Weider Megamass 4000 is a weight gainer with 85 grams of different protein combined and a humongous (spelling check, anyone) amount of carbs (311g) in the form of dextrose and maltodextrin per serving (as per label).

Now, do you know bakit ka lumobo with Megamass? :lol:

i have On's whey..kapag workout day lang ba siya dapat take?

or kahit rest day pwede?

do u think that's enough for my protein source plus 2 egg white a day?

thanks

You need to eat more. Even if you don't take any supplement but are eating right, you'll make good gains.

i have On's whey..kapag workout day lang ba siya dapat take?

or kahit rest day pwede?

do u think that's enough for my protein source plus 2 egg white a day?

thanks

as a general rule, if you are trying to gain weight/muscle, you should consume 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of your bodyweight from all source: real food AND supplements...best time to take ON whey is AFTER workout since you need protein to build and repair damaged muscle tissues plus ON or any other whey is fast and easily digested...ONE egg white is equal to 5 to 7 grams of protein, if i am not mistaken...therefore, you need more than that...how many servings of whey do you take/consume a day?...noah

ON 100% Whey Gold Standard and Weider Megamass 4000 do not belong to the same product line. The first one is a plain protein supplement with 24g of whey protein and only 2g carbs (as per label) per serving whereas Weider Megamass 4000 is a weight gainer with 85 grams of different protein combined and a humongous (spelling check, anyone) amount of carbs (311g) in the form of dextrose and maltodextrin per serving (as per label).

Now, do you know bakit ka lumobo with Megamass? :lol:

Exactly! kaya nga yung original question ko kay andrean is kung ok ba yung ON Gold compared to the other supplements, kasi nga if you compare megamass 4000 to ON Gold, even though they do not belong to the same product line, both of them are protein supplements, the only difference is that megamass 4000 have more protein in it per serving plus a lot of carbs compared to ON Gold, and that's primarily the reason why you would gain weight if you take the former. And since my goal right now is to gain weight but at the same time ayoko naman na mawala yung 6 pack abs ko (this is what happened when i was taking megamass 4000). thats primarily the reason why i was asking for some protein products out there that would help me achieve this. Anyhow, sabi ng mga kasama ko sa gym, ok daw yung BSN NO XPLODE. anyone tried the product already?

Exactly! kaya nga yung original question ko kay andrean is kung ok ba yung ON Gold compared to the other supplements, kasi nga if you compare megamass 4000 to ON Gold, even though they do not belong to the same product line, both of them are protein supplements, the only difference is that megamass 4000 have more protein in it per serving plus a lot of carbs compared to ON Gold, and that's primarily the reason why you would gain weight if you take the former. And since my goal right now is to gain weight but at the same time ayoko naman na mawala yung 6 pack abs ko (this is what happened when i was taking megamass 4000). thats primarily the reason why i was asking for some protein products out there that would help me achieve this. Anyhow, sabi ng mga kasama ko sa gym, ok daw yung BSN NO XPLODE. anyone tried the product already?

When on a bulking phase, giving up your six pack is part of the trade off.

as a general rule, if you are trying to gain weight/muscle, you should consume 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of your bodyweight from all source: real food AND supplements...best time to take ON whey is AFTER workout since you need protein to build and repair damaged muscle tissues plus ON or any other whey is fast and easily digested...ONE egg white is equal to 5 to 7 grams of protein, if i am not mistaken...therefore, you need more than that...how many servings of whey do you take/consume a day?...noah

so sir noah, ok lang kahit rest day inom pa din ako ON's Whey?

safe ba dagdagan ko ng 1-2 egg whites ang daily intake ko na 2 egg whites a day? so it will be 3-4 egg whites plus ON's whey plus yung iba pang meals ko na with proteins na din per day.

so sir noah, ok lang kahit rest day inom pa din ako ON's Whey?

safe ba dagdagan ko ng 1-2 egg whites ang daily intake ko na 2 egg whites a day? so it will be 3-4 egg whites plus ON's whey plus yung iba pang meals ko na with proteins na din per day.

bro,

ilang servings ba tine take mo a day?...try to shoot for your bodyweight in pounds times 1 to 1.5 grams of protein...

4 egg whites will give you ROUGHLY 24 grams of protein...noah